PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Mr. X
01-30-2005, 01:38 PM
Greetings. I'm a huge Metal Gear Solid fan as well as Ninja Gaiden. I'm also a big fan of Cowboy Bebop and Rurouni Kenshin. Favorite movies are The Crow, Money Talks, and Pulp Fiction. Favorite TV show is Friends and Joey. I enjoy playing football, basketball and weight training. 20 yrs old btw. (I hope I'm not the oldest here)

I've been doing a little forum browsing. Looking for a forum to actually stay. (call it a forum home, with nice and smart people) Previous forums I've come from were either boring with smart, nice people but not all that active, or active but full of dumb (and I hate to call people dumb and stupid) people.

I'm much of a silent, laid back type. Easy going, but I don't really care for having the spotlight. I am also one that can't be pushed around. I give people respect and I'd expect to receive respect as well. (sorry if that sounds so demanding)

KazeSniper
01-30-2005, 01:45 PM
Hi and welcome to the board. Have fun, read the rules, and don't spam. Don't worry about the respect, most of the members here are very respectful to one another. Nice to meet you and see you around.

sub
01-30-2005, 01:47 PM
wow you sound a lot like me but older(bye about 2 years)and smarter. well i hope you stay here and call AF you forum home :welcome:

AngelWolf
01-30-2005, 01:49 PM
Hm, your my kinda person.

Just do as KazeSniper said and you'll do jus fine.

Hope you find this place as your home.

Mr. X
01-30-2005, 01:57 PM
Wow, yall are quite fast or is my computer just that slow? Yea I'll see ya around.

Tsuna Kadiri
01-30-2005, 01:57 PM
Hello there! You and I seem to have alot of the same personality traits. And don't worry about the stupid people, I don't see many around here. :)

PM me anytime for a chat, and if you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask. I shall see you around then!!

Rikku
01-30-2005, 02:55 PM
Welcome to the forums. I am Rikku .. the cool one.. =)

Myrra
01-30-2005, 11:56 PM
Bonjour et bienvenue. Glad to meet you. Have fun and post lots.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Karel
01-31-2005, 12:15 PM
what up fab, no need for introductions. Hmm you were always the cheesy intro man, I remember it use to be.. don't mess with me and I won't mess with you end of intro. Let's see, we've quite a history as far as Yugioh japanese metagame Dueling goes.

hmm Fabbizzle's probably a younger version of myself by a year, gotta watch out for that temper.

Oh and Fab.. watch out for a girl name Myrra ahemm well then see ya around f00

Mr. X
01-31-2005, 04:11 PM
Haha, month after month. My intros get worst.
My temper does get the best of me, but I'm trying to get around that stuff now.
(become that hard to break through guy)

So far that Myrra person seemed to be c00, but I'll take heed of that.

MistaCloudStrife
01-31-2005, 04:14 PM
Welcome.. post lots. And uh... yeah, just post lots.... XD

ookie_pookie
02-06-2005, 05:59 AM
you will love your stay here at anime forum so use your time well see ya round

animeseishi
02-07-2005, 04:49 AM
have fun!
did you read the rles already? you better.. an advice from someone.....which is me..
anyway...i like kenshin too...

MysticMoonGirl
02-07-2005, 06:24 AM
Hi. Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here. Post lots obey the rules and you will be ok. I love Kenshin its one of many favorite animes. I love basketball and to play sports. I am pretty silent and laid back myself. I don't like to be pushed aroun either. I respect others as well unless they don't deserve it then I won't. Well if you need anything or want to chat I am just a private message away. Laters *waves* Hope to hear from you.

DemonFoxGirl
02-15-2005, 11:28 PM
Hey sounds like me. *bows slightly to you in respect* Well i am Kim master of evil and darkness. If you need Advice Pm me please.

Lady Dragon
03-03-2005, 10:41 AM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask