PDA

View Full Version : Hi

MysticMoonGirl
01-29-2005, 12:11 PM
Hi there. I'm brand new here. My friend darkmagicinagirl told me about this place so I thought I would give it a try. I hope to make a lot of friends and hope to have some fun as well. About me: I love video games, jewelry, reading and music. Thats about it for now. Oh yea I love anime ^_^. Well see everyone around. Hope to hear from you all. *waves*

Lady Dragon
01-29-2005, 12:13 PM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask.

Tsuna Kadiri
01-29-2005, 12:32 PM
Hello! It's nice to meet you. It looks like you and I have alot in common. I also love music and jewelry as well, and a whole bunch of other stuff too. :D

PM me anytime for a chat, or if you need help I will be happy to assist you. I hope we can become friends!

Kristal*Klear
01-29-2005, 12:48 PM
hey there and welcome! I'm new here myself.... very new. Hopes you post a lot and have fun :D

Rikku
01-30-2005, 03:00 PM
Don't we all love anime...
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.
I am Rikku .. the cool one ..

Wolfgear
01-30-2005, 04:09 PM
im also fairly new iv only been on here for a week now but i hope u have a lot of fun hope you can enjoy yourself as much as all these other people have that includes me as well and welcome to AF

Myrra
01-31-2005, 12:24 AM
'Allo and welcome to AF. Have fun, read the rules, beware that cannibal and post lots.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Negi
01-31-2005, 12:42 AM
Hey look its Negi your new friend

pm me if ya need anything k ^_^:) :p :D

ookie_pookie
02-06-2005, 06:00 AM
you will love your stay here at anime forum so use your time well see ya round

Zek
02-11-2005, 09:47 PM
watch out for the cannibal and if you wanna be one of my family members pm me anyways welcome have a good time

Ami~chan
02-11-2005, 09:59 PM
Yo! How ya be? I'm good. I just wanna welcome you to AF, and I also want to urge you not to spam. Spamming kills the brain cells. Well, watch out for the local cannibal (she will not hesitate to eat you), even though shes dreadfully nice. And that darn blankie thief. Gotta watch out for her!
*steals blanket* Have fun!

DeathAngel
02-11-2005, 10:02 PM
hi...welcome to anime forum...and have a good time here...

Crimson Phoenix
02-11-2005, 11:56 PM
Welcome! If you need a friend, dont be afraid to pm me :D

Moved_to_new_account
02-13-2005, 12:23 AM
welcome to animegalleries.net remember to read and abide by the rules, keep your rep up ( the red and green boxes, the more green the better, if you have red, you could get ingored), don't spam, and use the thief system only on thief system abusers and spammers. MOst importantly, have fun and a good day. now like myrra says beware the canninbal, I say my newbie qoute.
YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!!

DemonFoxGirl
02-13-2005, 11:18 PM
Hello,

Well im a total oppisite of you but o well. i just wanted to say hi. Oh and if you need someone to talk to PM me im almost always open and i will give advice so bye see you around.