PDA

View Full Version : *Anime Galleries Diary* How was your day?

Kristal*Klear
01-29-2005, 11:55 AM
Well now...... I love these threads that I have happened upon in other forums. Just a little place to tell us how your day has gone... or is going. A place where you can let of a little steam... (Nicely PLEASE) Or rant and rave about somthing wonderful thats happened to you. :D

So please...... tells us.... how was YOUR day???????

gelayel
01-29-2005, 01:28 PM
It was fine....until someone thought it was funny to put worms in my drink making me want to throw up! and then there is a crazy person called Mike!!! who stalks me i tell him things to make him go away but none of my lies work!!!! oh ya then later i went to the park and this little kid was being hurt because some kids thought it was cool or fun to throw things at him! then when i went to sleep i couldnt cause some stupid people started to throw a party at 1AM!!!! and finally the stupid day was over and today i have locked the room and no one will bother me today!!!! Muhaaaaa "cough" oh ya and i have a cold! i hate life! -from your one and only crazy girl gelayel

Rikku
01-29-2005, 01:52 PM
Um. Not much to rant about. But other members in these forums sure are a bunch or whinners though. I'm sure they'll be coming around sooner or later...

R384149
01-29-2005, 02:17 PM
My day=Boring,I was gunna go Ride R38s on the (V) today,but it didnt work out,now theres nothing to do.

Kristal*Klear
01-29-2005, 03:12 PM
Well, My day has been decent.... boring... nothing much to do. But I enjoy sitting for endless hours in front of my computer. :)

I did do some drawing today.... it twas fun. Glad to see the thread might be catching on. :)

Tsuna Kadiri
01-29-2005, 03:19 PM
Let's see, I didn't do much today...... I'm pretty much bored. I wanted to do draw some, because I haven't even picked up my sketchbook for about 3 weeks, but I can't come up with any ideas......

Perhaps I'll try again later. I need to find something productive to do in the mean time......

Zedekiah
01-29-2005, 06:14 PM
Goddamn awful. Party sucked.

enf of story, I guess.

Messy story as well

Variable_Gunbuster
01-29-2005, 06:17 PM
there was already a thread like this....oh well whatever.
My day is not too exciting yet, I just woke up, stayed up yesterday till 3:00AM....eating pancakes and milk....today's my bro's b-day...so looking forward to that later on I guess.....:eek:

Metaldork
01-29-2005, 07:44 PM
Appsolutly nothing happened to me today, (atleast nothing good or fun) i woke up had breakfast watched t.v. had lunch and on the computer. Maybe i'll play a video game or somethin', my life SUCKS

robofighter
01-30-2005, 08:51 PM
my parents have finnaly left for a whole day so i got to mess around and have my friends over and stuff. i got pretty bored when they left. and for dinner i orderd pizza for like the 3 time this weekend so yeah it was ok

Moved_to_new_account
01-30-2005, 08:59 PM
not that good, not that bad, life just did something to get me mad for temp.

KazeSniper
01-30-2005, 11:03 PM
Boring, played video games, go on the computer, the usual.

MysticMoonGirl
01-31-2005, 12:36 PM
My day is going pretty well. Getting a lot of things done. The sun is out so I am very happy about that I was getting tired of grey clouds I like it better when the sun is out and makes the snow sparkle on the ground. How bout you how is oyur day going etc. Laters *waves*