PDA

View Full Version : Hey peoples..I'm...New?

Kristal*Klear
01-29-2005, 11:45 AM
Hello everyone.
I have been lurking around here for awhile and I ahve finally decided to delve into the the unknowns of this space you guys call your anime galleries forum.

Wells, I am glad to be here... and some of you have noticed my up-loads.

All two of them. :)
Thanks to those of you who commented. I think I have relitivley figured out a bit of a way to navigate around this place... so I hope some of you could find it in your hearts to welcome me!

*Starts Ayame Sohma Impression* "Thank You Thank You very much!! I know you all want to PRAISE ME For all my wonderfulness!!!"

*Silence*

Ok maybe not.

:D I hope I can be a good addition to your wonderful little community.

Lady Dragon
01-29-2005, 11:53 AM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask.

MistaCloudStrife
01-29-2005, 11:53 AM
Welcome!!

=)

Have fun and post lots...

Kristal*Klear
01-29-2005, 11:59 AM
Thank you very much! You both are too kind. *Bows*

I have intentions of posting quite a bit........

*Looks around at other post counts* Hmmmmmmm..... looks like I had better get started!!!!

And one questions... what are these families you speak of....??????

*Obviously missed somthing*

Kumi
01-29-2005, 12:00 PM
"Hey peoples..I'm...New? "
Well.......to start out is that a question or statement!?.....i am new!?....do you like to talk to yourslef!?.....well anyway....welcome.....later!

Kristal*Klear
01-29-2005, 12:08 PM
AH HA! One who understands my non-sense. You do understand don't you???

*Hates not being understood*

Well, it was a statement and a question. I am new... to posting... but I have been around awhile. If you had read my first post I'm sure you would understand that. I said I had been lurking. So I am...in fact... new.... but not really........

*Begins to get really confused* @-@

Oh, and about talking to myself... why yes.... I quite enjoy it. :D

Kumi
01-29-2005, 12:13 PM
it's ohk......i think i understand you!?......(both a question and a statement!).....i think you will find out that i am indeed a bit odd......and i also anwser questions with questions.....most of the time.....you seem cool.....i don't really know if you are yet though.....time will tell.......families are just what they say they are....you have friends and family on here....not in real life but on the forum.....sorta like an rpg but not really one....*goes cross-eyed*.....later!

Kristal*Klear
01-29-2005, 12:24 PM
Odd...........one of my favorite words! You seem cool too.... Thank you very much for the compliment!

*Bows again*

Time is a reletive thing isn't it? so yes. Time shall tell. :D

MysticMoonGirl
01-29-2005, 01:12 PM
Welcome to the forums. I am brand new to I signed up just today after my friend pushed me into the stratosphere hehe j/k. Well I hope you have fun here. Hope to hear from you. If you need anything just private message me or to chat. *waves*

Kristal*Klear
01-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Why thank you bery much! I am glad to see I'm not the only Noobie here today! By the way... I like your user name! Very nice! :D

Tsuna Kadiri
01-29-2005, 03:25 PM
Hello there! It's nice to finally meet you. I am semi-new here, been around about 2 weeks or so. It doesn't take that long to catch on, so you should move about here pretty quickly. :)

PM me anytime for a chat, or if you have any problems feel free to ask me. I hope we can talk soon!

Kristal*Klear
01-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I won't hesitate to PM you! I do hope we can talk somtime that'd be very nice!!

*Bows again*

Whew.... my back is begining to hurt......

shessy_44
01-30-2005, 12:16 AM
:) Hey! Welcome to here.^^I'm trying to biuld up too.:( But I've been busy latley.^^So, if you're looking for someone to chat with, I'm always open!:D

Wolfgear
01-30-2005, 01:01 AM
hey if u need somone to talk to or if u just want to say hello im here and id be willing to talk back (if needed of course)

Missy
01-30-2005, 02:39 AM
NOOBIES RULE!! ^_^ YYEAHH!!!.... welcome welcome.... ;D

KazeSniper
01-30-2005, 01:13 PM
Hi and welcome to the board! Have fun, read the rules, and don't spam.

Rikku
01-30-2005, 02:59 PM
Eh..hmm.
You people sure are _______.
Welcome to the forums.
I am Rikku .. the cool one.. =)

Crimson Phoenix
01-30-2005, 03:25 PM
Welcome! :D *sweatdrop* thats all...

Myrra
01-31-2005, 07:26 AM
Hello and welcome to AF. Sorry at my tardiness, but RL called and I had to answer. ^__^

Have fun!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

MistaCloudStrife
01-31-2005, 07:32 AM
WELCOME!! Have fun and post lots... Its great here... =D

Kristal*Klear
02-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Well thanks to you all! I am sure I shall find this place to be very nice!

ookie_pookie
02-06-2005, 05:54 AM
you will love your stay here at anime forum so use your time well see ya round

DeathAngel
02-06-2005, 07:41 AM
welcome to anime forum...

Fantasy fighter
02-06-2005, 08:35 AM
All you need to know is that i rule. LOL

Kurumirina
07-20-2006, 01:23 AM
Old members should be remembered....so wanna say welcome here...;)

The Rebel
07-20-2006, 01:36 AM
*crashes through wall in a car, then gets out* NO WAY! Have I been gone that long? *grabs a box, runs to the nearest newbie, bows and hands them a blanket from the box* Hello, and a howdy doodly do. If ya need any help or whatever, I'll be glad to do what I can, LOL. *looks around* Oh, and watch out for the cannibals and blanket thieves. Make sure to read ALL the rules, including the ones in each section. Well, I'd chat more, but I've been gone awhile and need to catch up on welcoming all our new members, TTYL. *runs off to the next newbie*

ancientsilence
07-20-2006, 05:14 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Tsuneki
07-20-2006, 05:26 PM
hi and welcome 2 af read rules and dont get thr mods pissed also if u want 2 be friend pm me ok

Souhi
07-20-2006, 05:39 PM
Welcome to AF! *bows*
Read the rules
Make a friend or two.
Voice your opinion.
Respect your fellow member ^^

See you on the forums then.