PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

mini_puchiko
01-28-2005, 09:01 AM
Hi! I'm totally confused! like with your stats and how does your level increase your levels? how do you get money ? how ar e you classified either good or evil? elf or human? i've been to this site before but it's changed a lot since last year. :awe:

KazeSniper
01-28-2005, 03:52 PM
Hi and welcome back to the board. Now to answer your questions, your level increases as you post more messages and battle other members. You gain money (Rupees) by posting messages or stealing (not recommended). Some nice people might donate money to you too.

To change your race (class) and side (good or evil), you go to the option on the top of the screen that says "RPG." Click on it and it should give you more options. Press "edit your character" to change your RPG character's status.

That's about it, have fun and follow the rules.

BurningBlazeX
01-28-2005, 04:42 PM
First off...i wanna say how awesome it is that yoiu have so many awards for the arcade Kazesniper! and Welcome to AF mini puchiko! You can Pm me anytime! Is my sig working yet...if it isnt someone tell me what im probly doing wrong!

DownRight-eviL
01-28-2005, 04:51 PM
Hihi!! Welcome back and have a fun time here... Besides getting confused of course... o.o;;; Just remember the rules and pm me anytime! ^___^

Tsuna Kadiri
01-28-2005, 05:15 PM
Hi Puchiko!! It's nice to meet you. I would of answered your questions, but it looks as if Kaze has already....:D

If you would like to chat, please feel free to PM me anytime! I will respond as soon as I can. I hope we can become friends!

Nyanko
01-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Is my sig working yet...if it isnt someone tell me what im probly doing wrong!

Nope. I don't see it. Do you have it between the image tags? [img]? If you do, is it even a pic that's been uploaded to the web yet?

Anyway, how, newbie. *eats* Wander, explore, you break it you buy it, don't feed the mods, watch your feet, and if you find my official welcome message, please tell me. Occasionally it's got a ™ after the whole paragraph... yeah. I'm offering a reward. o_O I shall pay RUPEES!!

*hands m_p a stuffed zebra* Ciao.

BurningBlazeX
01-28-2005, 07:18 PM
I'm gonna try it again...anyways, another lost to the cannibal! Luckily you got a Zebra!

DarkMagicianGirl
02-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Hi. Ok take a very deep breathe and relax. You gain levels by posting like a nutcase each time you post or gain a level you get money. SO post lots but obey the rules. You choose if you want to be good or bad there is no classificate oyu can change your states or what jobe your chracter has in the user cp section where it says update rpg staTS AND OYU PICK FROM THERE. If you need help with anything else feel free to ask me and I will help you out and what i don't know i know someone who probably does know. Just private message me if you need anything else. Laters *waves*

Cypher
02-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Nyako, you're still disgusting as ever. Wipe your mouth, you have newb drooling out of you. LOL. *points and laugh*

Welcome to the forums. ^^;'

Myrra
02-12-2005, 06:47 PM
First off...i wanna say how awesome it is that yoiu have so many awards for the arcade Kazesniper! and Welcome to AF mini puchiko! You can Pm me anytime! Is my sig working yet...if it isnt someone tell me what im probly doing wrong!There is a how-to thread at the top of the forum here.

And welcome to AF m_p.
please follow the rules and we'll get along splendidly.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Crimson Phoenix
02-12-2005, 10:54 PM
Welcome! If you need a friend dont hesitate to pm me :D

Moved_to_new_account
02-13-2005, 12:29 AM
welcome to animegalleries.net remember to rerad and abide by the rules, keep your rep up ( the red and green boxes, the more green the better, if you have red, you could get ingored), don't spam, and use the thief system only on thief system abusers and spammers. MOst importantly, have fun and a good day. now like myrra says beware the canninbal, I say my newbie qoute.
YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!!

Rikku
02-13-2005, 01:51 AM
Welcome to the forums.

I am Rikku...the cool one...

Moved_to_new_account
02-13-2005, 10:35 AM
lmao rikku, funny

DemonFoxGirl
02-13-2005, 11:13 PM
Hello, i cant give Advice on your questions im no good at explainning things. So i decided to say hi.. so um HI ^_^

Lady Dragon
03-03-2005, 10:51 AM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask