PDA

View Full Version : Macus Alexander Bogart 3rd

macus alexander bogart
01-26-2005, 09:24 AM
Im starting this thread because in my short time on AF i have lost 1311 rupes have -31 rep points been given 6 warnings have 2 threads that were closed and one only i look at. As you can see im not off to a good start so this thread is for any one who likes or dislikes me to post on.
(sounding cheerful but trying to fill the gapping void of dispare in soul)
Fore anyone interested (though i doubt there is) here is some info on me
Full name:*deleted*
Home:*deleted*
Hobbies:eating,sleeping
Likes:pushing big red buttons,pulling itchy triggers,all manor of sharp and pointy objects,fire,(sounding soppy)looking up at the stars at night
Dislikes:too many to count
Idol:him over there
Biggest ambition:to see the earth from space
Please feel free to post on this thread if not i have a whole tubb of cod liver capsuals "I swear I'll do it":p

Variable_Gunbuster
01-26-2005, 10:01 AM
:eek: hey guy, don't get so down. But I'm sure all those bad things are happening cuz you must of done something wrong. Don't tell me people just hate you just because. And if that's the case let it slide and don't think about it too much. Also....seek a psychiatrist...quick...joking:D

macus alexander bogart
01-26-2005, 10:54 AM
*lowers the cod liver oil* thanks man

Myrra
01-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Well, I'm sorry that you've had a bad start, but perhaps reading the rules would provide useful?
I hope things will go better for you

Your friendly mod,

Myrra

SamuraiPrincess
01-26-2005, 12:00 PM
Hi. Yea don't think people hate you. you just probbaly did something not write and thats what happened. If you need help with rules or anything you can private message me and I will help you out I am new as well but thanks to my friend I know my way around and can give you a hand so don't do what you are going to ok.

macus alexander bogart
01-26-2005, 01:02 PM
thanks ill think about it but its odd to have a junior showing a senior the rules

Nyanko
01-27-2005, 07:20 AM
"senior"? *pff*... *eats newbie* Crunchy.

Anyway. Hi. You're not exactly a new-newbie, so you don't get the zebra. =/ *meanders off*

macus alexander bogart
01-27-2005, 07:41 AM
dont eat my freinds i am a mod (on another site)

BurningBlazeX
01-28-2005, 07:38 PM
hehehe you got eaten but got no zebra...so sorry for you! better luck next time!

KazeSniper
01-28-2005, 09:11 PM
Hmm, I don't think anyone hates you. I guess try to follow the rules a little better and you'll do fine.

Have fun, read the rules, and don't spam.