PDA

View Full Version : wut your fav anime and why

Shu-chan_511
01-23-2005, 11:05 PM
hey wutz up ! shu-chan here eager to make new friends and lerarn more about them! so fellow anime luvrs wut do YOU like?http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Moved_to_new_account
01-23-2005, 11:07 PM
I like Kenshin *duh*
welcome and remember to keep your rep up

Myrra
01-23-2005, 11:58 PM
Well, howdy! Welcome to AF. Please aquaint yourself with the rules and most importanly follow them. Have fun, beware the cannibal, and we'll see you around.

your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Shadow_Warrior
01-28-2005, 10:58 PM
yea kenshin (oviously) FMA DBZ inuyasha ranma 1/2...that my tops..even tho i havent seen kenshin in a looooong time

shessy_44
01-29-2005, 12:16 AM
:D I like, Rounin Kenshin, Case Closed, Inuyasha, Saloir Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, .hack//sign and legend of the twiliat, wolf's rain, and something else.>_> I know I just had it!

^^But anyways..I'm new too! Still trying to get around.:) Freinds?

DeathAngel
01-29-2005, 01:47 AM
my favourite anime would be ban from get backers...cause he has the evil eye...which is a very powerful 'weapon'...

Negi
01-29-2005, 02:41 AM
Inuyasha because i can.

[BlackDeath]
01-29-2005, 04:46 AM
Jinki: Extend - recently found out there making this into an anime, i collect the manga ^^
Ikki Tousen - same reason as above - who doesn't like girls in mini-skirts kicking....beating the hell out of people xD
E's Otherwise - AMAZING, i love this, Square-Enix was involved in this i believe and FMA fans would like this also
Full Metal Panic - What can i say, i like mechs, and has a pretty interesting story line, animation is smooth, nice soundtrack, characters are also interesting, the dubbed one has good voice talent.
Kiddy Grade - Girls/powers/space/girls/girls
Escaflowne - i won't post a few paragraphs on this one this time - AMAZING, same reasons as FMP but amplify that 10 fold!

..and that's all i could think of, also welcome to AF, hope you post regularly and have fun ^^

Zek
02-11-2005, 06:51 PM
id have to say inuyasha cause theres every thing i ever wanted in it and i like sesshoumaru

Isunamaru
02-11-2005, 06:54 PM
I like -
Rurouni Kenshin
and
Naruto
I cant decide which i like the best!

Zek
02-11-2005, 07:15 PM
nice avatar isunamaru where did you get it pm me

Nyanko
02-11-2005, 07:21 PM
Dude, that is a huge sig. o_O;; Yet cool...

*eats S-C* Welcome, have fun, roam, sight see... yeah. And if you find me welcome message, I'll pay ya rupees. =( Can't find it anywhere. *sigh*

*hands newbie a stuffed zebra*

DemonFoxGirl
02-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Me i love Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kenshin, and ummm others i forgot there names O_O well welcome to the sight ^_^ (is new also) O_O

DarkMagicianGirl
02-12-2005, 05:33 PM
My favorite anime list is very long goes from this computer across the floor and back. Here it goes anyway. Kenshin, Inuyasha, One Piece, Record of Lodoss War, Photon, Nedesico, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, Onegai Twins, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Sailor Moon, .hack, Wolfs Rain, chobits, starting to get into Naruto, and a lot more. Laters *waves*

Kenshin Himura (O.o)
02-12-2005, 06:50 PM
My favorite is Kenshin of course! did you guys know they stopped making new anime and manga of kenshin a couple years ago? I like the story line and everything of kenshin and stuff, im into the whole Samurai thing, because im japanese and all! (O.o) anyways, I think kenshin was a really good anime, by the way I also like Inuyasha, and Berserk, and Hunter x Hunter, the last two are only in japanese. Cowboy bebop is ok, and I like Trigun, and i think i should stop now, i could go on all day! (O.o) I also suggest everyone to read the manga series called "imadoki" It is really funny!

Taikyo
02-12-2005, 07:54 PM
I love Ruroni Kenshin because it makes me laugh when i see Kaoru get mad at Kenshin! hmm..naruto is one of my favs animes now, also Full metal alchemist, and Happy Lesson ( i just think that its funny when Chitose's moms fight over him in the first episode)!

m1abrams
02-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Welcome to AF, hope you have lots o fun and stuff like that...oh...my favorite anime...that would have to be...INUYASHA!!!!!! Why, becuase its funny, has action, and of course...romance. Wich at times can get irritating, especially if its between Inuyasha and Kikyou...Kikyou needs to die allready. I LOTHE Kikyou, i hate her with a passion...and I would just like to get my hands on her and I would tie her to a rock and throw her in the ocean...oh did I just say that.

Anyways have fun, and post well.

the black dragon
02-12-2005, 08:42 PM
escaflowne is by far my favorite, it has sword fighting giant mechs and huge battles what more could you whant

Lady Dragon
03-03-2005, 10:54 AM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask

Death Warrior
03-03-2005, 03:37 PM
My fav. anime series that i have seen so far are Full Metal Alcemist and Kenshin.
My fav. movie that i have seen so far would have to be Princess Monoke and X.

Moo B.
03-03-2005, 08:34 PM
UFO GRENDIZER!!! I grew up watching it as a kid... its old but its great!

Lilyangel
03-04-2005, 10:23 PM
i like love hina n welcome to da forum...

Sunpetmo tayt
03-05-2005, 12:12 AM
Such a hard choice ....*thinks*..okie it would be Inuyasha...or Macross plus...or maybe kenshin..wait do movies count cuz blood the last Vampire rox ^^ ..oh yeah and so does hellsing Sorry I getcarried away. Yes I know I am obsessed with anime but it is a fun addiction ^.^

Crimson Soul
03-05-2005, 12:16 AM
.hack,love hina,inu,ranma,my goddess,gundam...there all good

Ami~chan
03-05-2005, 12:29 AM
Welcomes ^^ I am Ami-cha, the self-proclaimed blankie thief. *steals blanket* Ah, anyways, stay a long time, DO NOT SPAM, and follow the rules. I have no clue how I am telling you any of this though, due to the fact the cannibal has eaten you o.O

zerocool72989
03-05-2005, 12:34 AM
It would have to be FMA because of the action and the whole alchemy thing

Sunpetmo tayt
03-05-2005, 12:34 PM
Fma rox ^.^ I love To watch it. But sometimes ...well most of the time...acually all the time it is so sad and depressing which is the reason why I love it.

Shu-chan_511
04-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Thankz 4 the responses! sounds like there's a lot of good anime out there i need to definitely check out!

later!

Sword
04-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Cowboy Bebop. It's just so cool. ^_^

The Angel of Death
04-05-2005, 04:22 PM
:ninja: Full Metal Panic... how can you not love this:ninja:
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/fmp01.jpeg