PDA

View Full Version : Hi

SamuraiPrincess
01-23-2005, 04:02 PM
Hi everyone. Thank you all for the welcome but I think I am going to tell a little more about me. I am a very shy quiet person but I am a great listener. I do like school science and history being my favorites. I absolutely can't stand math i pass it by the skin of my teeth. I also love gym and what we play in it. The only sport I hate is racketball. I love all kinds of foods but my favorite is pizza. I love to paint and put puzzles together. I am an all out rpg gamer. I love games like Golden Sun, .hack, and a few fighting games like Dynasty Warriors and Soul Calibar. I am a huge fan of Zelda to. I like a few Final Fantasy games but not all of them. I love horses and everyhting about them. I love fantasy art of unicorns dragons and fairies. I love cats very much I got one of my home spoiled rotten thign he is to :p . I got a ton of nicknames J, elfgirl, woman. little J. I love all kinds of anime I would list them but that would be one long thread. I am always willing to try new anime that I've never seen before. I am looking to make as many friends as I can cause my friend introduced me to this forum and she forced me into this hehe j/k I like it here and hope to make a ton of friends. Laters everyone *waves*

Zack2
01-23-2005, 04:07 PM
Its nice to meet you. Make sure not to steal and get into trouble. If you need help just ask me. Give me a private message or ask Lady Dragon

Tsuna Kadiri
01-23-2005, 04:08 PM
Hello there!! It's nice to meet you! I also love Kenshin, Chobits, and also starting to get into Naruto. If you would like to chat, just PM me and I'll be glad to talk to you.

I hope to see you around!:)

KazeSniper
01-23-2005, 04:09 PM
Hi and welcome to the board! ^^

DownRight-eviL
01-23-2005, 04:18 PM
Hihi!! Heehee, welcome to AF!! Have fun here and duncha forget the rules, hun. ^___^ *Glomps* Have fuuun!! :D

spica_gingerbread
01-23-2005, 05:01 PM
Yo, i am also new, but sorta old, so just a happy welcome!!!!

Lady Dragon
01-23-2005, 07:45 PM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask.

Red Dragon
01-23-2005, 07:56 PM
Hi! nice to meet a fellow dragon! I'm new too!

Moved_to_new_account
01-23-2005, 11:04 PM
hi, remember to keep your rep up
you do not deserve the class of samurai *gears upp for a certain someone's assasination*

Myrra
01-23-2005, 11:40 PM
Allo and welcome. Please take the time to read the rules and have fun posting.
See you around.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra