PDA

View Full Version : Hello....

Tsubasa
01-23-2005, 02:25 AM
:welcome: Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and I love anime, expectally CardCaptor Sakura, Sakura Wars, xxxHolic, Tsubsa, Chobits, Inuyasha and many many more. I'm 13 this year (turning 14 soon) and I come from Earth :badrazz: Hope that I could love this forum soon, so see ya and I hope everyone have a really nice day :happy:

Signing off, Tsubasa

KazeSniper
01-23-2005, 02:59 AM
Hi and welcome to the board! I hope you have fun here! ^^

Fire Fox
01-23-2005, 04:55 AM
Err... ... She's my sister. And she is the one who told me Anime Galleries is a good site. And here am I, now frequent vistor of this site.

Myrra
01-23-2005, 07:10 AM
Well, 'allo and welcome. I hope you will take the time to read the rules (posted at the top of this forum) and that you will enjoy your stay here.

Have fun and beware the cannibal!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Tsuna Kadiri
01-23-2005, 08:52 AM
Greetings, Tsubasa!! I like Chobits too!:) Hopefully we can chat sometime.

See you around!!

Shadow_Warrior
01-23-2005, 11:05 AM
hey welcome have fun look around PM me any time and i will be your friend on if you need help i will help

Crimson Phoenix
01-23-2005, 11:33 AM
Welcome Mortal! *Bows* As the immortal Crimson Phoenix I bid thee have a great time! Just do not spam :p

DownRight-eviL
01-23-2005, 11:37 AM
:welcome: Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and I love anime, expectally CardCaptor Sakura, Sakura Wars, xxxHolic, Tsubsa, Chobits, Inuyasha and many many more. I'm 13 this year (turning 14 soon) and I come from Earth :badrazz: Hope that I could love this forum soon, so see ya and I hope everyone have a really nice day :happy:

Signing off, Tsubasa
Peanut butter Jelly time... Peanut butter Jelly time... Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop... Eh, welcome!! Have a fun time here, and PM me anytime... :D Oo O!! Ya, duncha forget to follow the rules, love. :awe:

Lady Dragon
01-23-2005, 07:40 PM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask.

Red Dragon
01-23-2005, 07:58 PM
Hi! I love inuyasha and Ranma and all sorts of anime! Read any good one's lately?

neosetsuna2004
01-24-2005, 01:41 PM
Hey there Tsubasa!!!I´m also fan of the CLAMP´s artwork and Rumiko Takashi´s ,too. This are some things we have in common.(maybe we have more)I´m fan of a lots of anime series and manga(don´t get scared of my avatar)Well , hope you make some more friends. I can be your friend(if you want to,LOL)My sis also likes carcaptor sakura.Well enjoy your stay here and if you need help you can write me.Take care.

Serinime
01-25-2005, 01:31 PM
Hello, as everybody in this thread is doing. Glad you can join us in this forum and just have fun with it as eveybody else is doing. If you need any help, there's plenty to go around.

Ami~chan
01-25-2005, 01:32 PM
Hi there !! I hope you have lots of fun. You're lucky, today I am too tired to steal blankets, but do not count on such luck again... Bwahahaha!!!

Variable_Gunbuster
01-26-2005, 10:25 AM
:mad: hey I'm the only member who uses white font here....errrh:eek: I mean Welcome to the madness that is AF! If you can take a joke we can get along fine. Remeber Follow the rules and when starting a new thread check for a similar one, chances are someone already started one.

BurningBlazeX
01-27-2005, 10:13 AM
that pretty much hits the nail on the head...its what I do! Welcome to AF!

SamuraiPrincess
01-27-2005, 10:56 AM
Hi. Welcome tothe forum. hope you are having fun. That's cool. I love Card Captors as well as Sakura Wars and a whole ton of other anime. Well enjoy have a blast. I got to jet. Ja Ne *waves*