PDA

View Full Version : Um...I'm Old, Yet New!!!!

spica_gingerbread
01-22-2005, 10:46 PM
Ok , look. I didnt see his at first , but I'm Spica_GIngerbread.
Ive been here for a while now and now have a fam 'stablished.
Sooooo, um, Im 11 and a 'sista' also I like to make anime, and manga and also love to sleep. I also am very violent, ( As DarkPrince_Bman-formerlyknownasBman, and hanban will tell you) and am obssesed with guns. also I like da following anime.mangas- or just plain old comics:
Saiyuki
Sailor Moon
Awakened
Peach Girl
Peach Girl: Change of Heart
Tokyo Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode
W.I.T.C.H
Mink
Bob Da Blob
The Boondocks
and um...oh yeah!
FAKE( only read the first book , it scared me after a while, cause I didnt have an open mind...)
Excel Saga
Inuyasha
.Hack//Sign ( did i do that right?)
Jubei Chan
Fuushi Yuugi ( I darn well know I didnt spell that right)
And a whole lot more!!!
Anyway, for those who are wondering Awakened and Bob Da Blob, are ones that are in progress, and I made them up, but are trying to sell them.
I also have a new comic coming out it's called... I dont have a name yet...sad...

Myrra
01-22-2005, 11:35 PM
lol...it took you long enough! Welcome!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

spica_gingerbread
01-22-2005, 11:59 PM
Thank You Myrra! Whove Ive known for a while, I have established a Anime Forum Declassified Survival Guide: Now located Somewhere! Um, Lemme make it first...

DownRight-eviL
01-23-2005, 12:42 AM
Sooooo, um, Im 11 and a 'sista' also I like to make anime, and manga and also love to sleep. I also am very violent, ( As DarkPrince_Bman-formerlyknownasBman, and hanban will tell you) and am obssesed with guns. also I like da following anime.mangas- or just plain old comics:
Saiyuki
Sailor Moon
Awakened
Peach Girl
Tokyo Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode
W.I.T.C.H
Mink
Bob Da Blob
The Boondocks
and um...oh yeah!
FAKE( only read the first book , it scared me after a while, cause I didnt have an open mind...)
Excel Saga
Inuyasha
Jubei Chan
And a whole lot more!!!
Anyway, for those who are wondering Awakened and Bob Da Blob, are ones that are in progress, and I made them up, but are trying to sell them.
I also have a new comic coming out it's called... I dont have a name yet...sad...
Oooo Cool... Welcome!! Or should I say, welcome back? ^___^ Have a whole lotta fun here, okay? If I ever find those things, I'll be sure to buy 'em! XD

spica_gingerbread
01-23-2005, 11:38 AM
THanks Evil, um, im only selling those in school. But as soon as i get older, ill be sure to sell it. oh yeah, my survival guide for anime forum is now here click on the link!!!:
or copy and paste...
http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=19749

DownRight-eviL
01-23-2005, 11:45 AM
Oh!! Okay, well I'll be sure to buy them when they get out!! *Nods head* I know they'll get out, ya? ^^

spica_gingerbread
01-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Ya.

Lady Dragon
01-23-2005, 07:42 PM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: pm me if u wish 2 talk. also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask.

Moved_to_new_account
01-23-2005, 11:25 PM
Saiyuki
Sailor Moon
Awakened
Peach Girl
Tokyo Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode
W.I.T.C.H
Mink
Bob Da Blob
The Boondocks
and um...oh yeah!
Excel Saga
Inuyasha
Jubei Chan
And a whole lot more!!!
wat, no kenshin, * gets pissed* j/k. Welcome bak i guess, remember to keep your rep up.

spica_gingerbread
01-24-2005, 08:48 PM
wat, no kenshin, * gets pissed* j/k. Welcome bak i guess, remember to keep your rep up.I'll add him 4 u...i acutually havent seem him in a while ^^; so i forgot...