PDA

View Full Version : Anime Expo-05 TuxedoMask Photoshoot

Lon
01-22-2005, 11:31 AM
Good afternoon Moonies.

Lon here with more information reguarding the much anticipated anime convention of the year (Anime Expo). For all of us Moonies, myself included, that plan to be in attendance this year, there will be a gathering Saturday July 2nd by the pool at the Marriott hotel for a photo shoot at 12 noon. This is an excellent oppertunity to meet each other and hang out by the pool to recreate some of those famous tender moments from the chat room. Anyone remember Shifty and EMK?

The con will also be boasting a heavy selection of table top gaming events. There will be a B.E.S.M character build and bash tournament, a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament, and Magic the Gathering tournament as well. Details will be posted as more information becomes public.

~Raye Hino~
01-22-2005, 11:43 AM
Aaawww, hon, I know I said last year that I'd try for this year, but alas, things have come up...again. I promise to make it some day. Take lots of pics though.

^__^

It's also still possible that I change my plans again, but..I wouldn't count on it.
Have fun!

Jakiao
01-22-2005, 12:02 PM
Mind telling us all where AnimeExpo is taking place? Thanks.

Lon
01-22-2005, 12:20 PM
Anime Expo is taking place in the Anahiem convention center in Anahiem California July 1,2,3, and ending on Monday July 4rth.
www.anime-expo.org is their official website

Jakiao
01-22-2005, 12:25 PM
Aw ... I wont be in California until September. So sad ... wish I could come. Alas ...

Pakachu
01-22-2005, 09:35 PM
well i'm pretty sure that i'll be there.
course it all depends on my free funds.