PDA

View Full Version : ^^Hiya!

shessy_44
01-21-2005, 03:57 PM
:) Hey! I'm kind of new here. :o I was here to look/get some pics. ^^But I joined! ^^And I want some friends, some help, and get to know this place little bit more.:D Freinds?

Tsuna Kadiri
01-21-2005, 05:12 PM
Hey there!! I'm new here, too, just so ya don't feel left out!:D I originally came here to look at and find pics also, but after hanging around awhile, I decided to join.

I hope to see you on sometime! PM me if you would like to talk!:)

Also, read my profile if you would like to know more about me.....

DarkMagicianGirl
01-21-2005, 05:19 PM
Hi. Welcome to the forum. i pretty much did the same thing just looking for pictures. Well I hope you have fun and post like a nut ^_^. If you need anything or just want to chat feel free to private message me anytime. Bye *waves*

Nyanko
01-21-2005, 06:14 PM
*bounces in* New-bie! New-bie! New-bie!! *eats s44* Hi. Welcome. ^^

Have fun, look around, don't feed the mods, watch your feet, and if you find my lost welcome message I'll give you rupees. o_O;; No seriously, I did lose it... >>;;
Check out the arcade, 'tis fun. =) *gives you a stuffed zebra*

BurningBlazeX
01-22-2005, 12:24 PM
Oh no...a cannabil got to you before Myrra could warn you! Poor New-bie...o well, for the future beware...and welcome! PM me if ya gots any questions!

Myrra
01-22-2005, 04:55 PM
Welkommen, Bienvenue, Bienvenidos, & Bienvenuto to AF.
Take the time to read the rules and have fun. I see the cannibal has already greeted you. ^__^

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Lady Dragon
01-23-2005, 07:49 PM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask.

DownRight-eviL
01-23-2005, 07:52 PM
:) Hey! I'm kind of new here. :o I was here to look/get some pics. ^^But I joined! ^^And I want some friends, some help, and get to know this place little bit more.:D Freinds?
Can I be your older sister?? I mean... Er... Welcome to AF and have a fun time here!! Please follow the rules and don't piss off the mods and admins... XDD I'll be your friend, but I want to be your sister, if possible too! :D

shessy_44
01-23-2005, 09:06 PM
^^Yay! I loveing it alread.... But could somebody please teel me how to PM ppl. Can't figure that out somehow....

Tsuna Kadiri
01-23-2005, 09:11 PM
^^Yay! I loveing it alread.... But could somebody please teel me how to PM ppl. Can't figure that out somehow....
It's simple! Click on the person's avatar that you want to PM. It will take you to their profile page, and there will be options like if you want to admire them and such. Pan down to the middile of the page and look on the right. You should see "Send ....... message using private messenger"

If you have anymore questions, just ask!!:)

Shadow_Warrior
01-23-2005, 09:46 PM
hey yea sure i be your friend and i will answer any questions i have (that i can answer) PM me any time

--spirit

Dark Foxx
01-23-2005, 10:16 PM
hello shessy....bows*

cblssms
04-26-2005, 07:16 PM
Hey! I'll be your friend! Oh yeah! BTW, Happy Birthday shessy_44! See? I remember your birthday already! lol ^_^

The Rebel
04-27-2005, 12:23 PM
Friends it is! You should enjoy your stay here, I do. If you need anything just PM and I'll respond. Follow the rulz, and post lots. Hope to hear from you soon, laterz.