PDA

View Full Version : Hey ya'll

J_Senpai
01-19-2005, 10:43 PM
http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/cool.gif Hello to all http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/cool.gif

As you all know I am new here and don’t know much about this site, but I am here cause of my sister Mei-San...I think she has made something of herself in the time that we got separated but know that we are together again I am sworn to protect her...I will never lose you again sister...not like it was my fault that we lost connections its those parents of ours I cant believe they abandoned me...but as your older sister I came looking for you so I could keep you safe from harm and when I came I found out they abandoned you too...don’t worry I wont let you be alone together us as family are unstoppable...

Now to tell you about me:

I love movies...video games...computers...Music...I not picky about stuff...

I am mysterious and sometimes weird, I make people laugh and protect my friends I am loyal and trustworthy.

I am easy to talk to, so feel free to talk to me...

I hope to be friends with you all and Mei-San I missed you I am so glad I found you little sis...**Gives Mei-San a big hug and a kiss of the cheek**

And who ever is picking on my sister beware...Mei-San I'll save you from thoughts Beavers...I will figure a way out of this world but for know lets go to our shelter...**They take a long walk back to a shelter and take a walk down memory line on the way there**

http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/cool.gif J_senpai http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/cool.gif

Syaoran--
01-19-2005, 10:59 PM
Hi Welcome ^_^ im new myself.Feel Free to Pm me if u need help or we can just chat.Remember to post alot and have fun and did u really get seperated from your sis??or u just put that for a good intro?well if it is a intro its a pretty good 1,j/k

Crimson Phoenix
01-19-2005, 11:00 PM
WELCOME!!! :D Glad to have you *gives you a big hug* Now don't spam and we'll get along fine :P

Frozen Tears
01-19-2005, 11:10 PM
Wassup welcome good luck with the sister thing be prepared to be drowned by the Mods with the Follow rules and no spamming and yadda yadda yadda u get the point.......

Myrra
01-20-2005, 06:27 AM
Grrr...we do not drown people until they've violated the rules!
Do take the time to familiarise yourself with the rules and try your best to follow them. Have fun, post lots and beware the cannibal.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Lady Dragon
01-20-2005, 07:36 AM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask.

Mei_san
01-20-2005, 09:44 AM
Hey big sis, :) i have'nt seen you in sooooooo long.... i missed u :'(.....
well now that your here we can be together again....

J_Senpai
01-20-2005, 09:34 PM
**Looks around** Ok I got into this place...the land of the beavers knowing that you Mei-San where here I came to save you and bring you to my home in the blue clouds of the sky...But sadly I have forgotten how I got here and most think of a way to get out I hope you dont think I am stupid I am not...Im very smart but as I was getting here I sorta bumped into acouple things and fell and smacked my head**shows Mei-San her head who is shocked when they said that it was bleeding** The Blood dripps down her face and there was lots of it and she falls down to the ground. I also got bitten by one of thoughs damn beavers... I know I came here to help you but I think my attemp has failed Im sorry.**J_senpai is know laying on the ground where her younger sister picks her up and they cry together...Then Mei-San brings her to her houseshe made and patches J_senpai up as she is slowly going to sleep...She also stitches her up and tells her she is going to be alright she covers her up and falls asleep at her bedside...hoping for the best**

BurningBlazeX
01-21-2005, 10:20 AM
Hi there! Im pretty new myself but i know alot about the rules! PM me anytime if ya have any questions!

Mei_san
01-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Hey big sis, don't worry well get out of here...*looks around* no beavers, i've been here for a while so let's hope this works...*uses magic teleportation spell she learned*
come let's go big sis, *grabs her hand* it's time to go!!!!!!!!

Shadow_Warrior
01-24-2005, 06:35 PM
yea i like video games..movies..music stuff like that so i be your friend and if any of ya'll have questions PM me any time

Zack2
01-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Hey and welcome to the group. Well i hope u have fun. So you are sometimes weird. i really don't know much about myself but if you need help PM me and lets talk.

Nyanko
01-25-2005, 07:05 AM
Newbieee *eats J_S*

Welcome, have fun, look around, don't feed the mods. >>: Don't spam, neither. Then they'll attack like pirranah... *gives you a stuffed zebra* Check out the RPG and arcade and all.... =)

SamuraiPrincess
01-25-2005, 08:17 AM
Hi. I am brand new here I signed up a couple days ago. I like all kinds of anime like Kenshin, Inuyasha, Wolfs Rain, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh and a whole ot more. I love listening to music. I am glad you got reunited with your big sis ^_^. I love to read books by David Eddings and the dragonlance series. Well I got to go for but I hope to make lots of nre friends here. If you want some help or to chat private message me anytime. Ja Ne *bows respectfully*