PDA

View Full Version : Ohayo Gozoimus

Resident Moon Princess
01-18-2005, 05:02 AM
... sorry if I spelt that wrong, I'm a horrible speller ^^;;

Anyways ... hi! My name is Serena, yes it really is, but I go by Usagi, or Usa for short, I also go by any other nickname Sailor Moon related, that's just the most popular one. ^.^ Different people call me different names, lol. Anywho, I'm 15 and love anime, I'm a HUGE Sailor Moon Fan, as well as InuYasha. Just so everyone knows I'm a HUGE fan of Chiba Mamoru/Darien Shields/Tuxedo Kamen (Mask) ... what ever you want to call him ... and Sesshomaru, and anyone who has a problem with that, well, you can go eat a banana ... or something o.O

... yeah ... back to other things, in case you haven't noticed, I'm a very random person, and tend to ramble a lot.

I am also a Sailor Moon cosplayer, I have been officially cosplaying since 2001. I am in a cosplaying group known as the Usagi Chiba Cult, it has been around since about 3 months after I started cosplaying but has changed members a couple of times. When it first started I was young, and so was my friends. Some of those losers got out of Sailor Moon (LOSERS!! XD jk) and others weren't allowed to go to cons with me. But now I have a good real cosplaying group, and I hope to have it for many years to come. I guess you could call me the leader of the group, we have all kinds of things that we do/have done.

But there I go again ... rambling away ... so I think I'll end this with a Ja ne! ^.^

Myrra
01-18-2005, 06:51 AM
Well, hello. It's quite all right to ramble a bit here. I do so hope you will take/have taken the time to read the rules. Answers to most of your questions can be found in the Site Issues/Questions forum. Beware the cannibal and the bleanket thief. have fun and happy posting

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Nyanko
01-18-2005, 07:12 AM
and anyone who has a problem with that, well, you can go eat a banana ...

Or choke on a shoe. =) LoL

Hi, welcome aboard. *eats RMP* Yes, I'm the cannibal Myrra warned about... haven't had breakfast yet. Well, I guess technically I just did. >>; heh.

Hope you like it here, wander, inspect, have fun, don't feed the mods, and don't spam... it's evil. <<;; Arcade and RPG are fun... wee.*bounces away on my tail like Tigger*

Lady Dragon
01-18-2005, 07:34 AM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask.

StarryMidnight
01-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Well, hello there. It's nice to meet you. Rambling is quite good here. Have fun...and post lots! I'll see ya around...^_~

Lika
01-18-2005, 04:46 PM
hey...welcome to AF ^^
pm me if ya need anything

Mei_san
01-19-2005, 01:32 PM
Hello! and welcome aboard Serena, hope you have lots of fun here!
:)
PM me anytime you want k?!?

Mei_san

Crimson Phoenix
01-19-2005, 01:36 PM
Konnichiwa! Ohayo Gozaimasuu (I think thats how you spell it the last one ;) ). Welcome to AG, I hope you have a great time!

Resident Moon Princess
01-21-2005, 12:05 AM
Myrra - Hello, thanks. Why do I need to beware of the cannibal and the bleanket thief?

Nyanko - yes that too lol.

Thank you *gives you an odd look* what are rmps? *giggles*

I'm sure I will. *smiles and watches you bounce off* I think I'm gonna like you *lol*

Lady Dragon - Hello, thank you. *shakes your hand* I'm sure I will, thanks i will. Cool, thanks again ^.^

StarryMidnight - Hello, it's nice to meet you too ^.^ Oh, well I'm glad it is, cuz I do it alot, Thanks, I will, c ya.

Lika - Thanks ... twice ^^;;

Mei_san - Thank you, I'm sure I will. Ok, thanks again.

Crimson Phoenix - LOL, thanks, I'm sure I will ^.^

Myrra
01-21-2005, 06:16 AM
Nya is the cannibal and RMP is you (Resident Moon Princess). Nya alrready had you for breakfast.

Milly
01-21-2005, 07:14 AM
What's up, RMP. Welcome to the forum!! ^_^

DarkMagicianGirl
01-21-2005, 07:45 AM
Konnichiwa Usagi-chan. i to am a Sailor Moon nut. My favorite anime is Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Wolfs Rain, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu, MagicKnights Rayearth, Onegai Twins and a lot more. ^_^ and I think both Darien and Sesshamuru are nice as well. Well I got to jet for now. If you need anything or just want to chat private message me anytime. Ja Ne *waves*

Resident Moon Princess
01-22-2005, 05:56 AM
Myrra - Oh, ok I get it now ^^;; sorry I'm a blonde XD

Milly - Hey nothing much, thanks ^.^

DarkMagicianGirl - Rock on girl, lol. I'm likin you, lol ... I will deffenatly do that sometime, thanks

Shadow_Warrior
01-22-2005, 09:48 AM
yea i like sailor mooon havent seen it in a while yea i be your friend welcome to af have fun Pm me any time (oh and i like inuyasha)

Resident Moon Princess
01-22-2005, 07:48 PM
Hey Spit Fire cool, too bad you don't live near me, I could let you borrow episodes, I have them all. Yay *has a new friend* Thanks, I will! (neato ^.^)

animeseishi
01-25-2005, 04:33 AM
welcome! enjoy your stay here!

SamuraiPrincess
01-25-2005, 06:30 AM
Hi. I'm brand new I just signed up a couple of days ago. I am a huge Sailor Moon fan as well as oter anime. I am hoping to make lots of new friends here and to have fun. I got to go for now. Ja Ne Usagi-chan ^_^. Feel free to private message me for a chat sometime.

Resident Moon Princess
01-25-2005, 08:37 PM
AnimeSeishi - Thank you, I'm sure I will ^.^

SamuraiPrincess - Cool, well we can be friends ^.^ Ok, I will sometime :D

Variable_Gunbuster
01-26-2005, 10:12 AM
*eats a banana*....well my welcome is a little late but that's how it is. Welcome to the madness that is AF.:cool:

BurningBlazeX
01-28-2005, 07:54 PM
I like banananananananas...i hope thats how you spell it....i never know when to stop with all the "na's"..oh well...welcome!

Resident Moon Princess
01-28-2005, 08:39 PM
LOL ... thanks, your funny, lol.