PDA

View Full Version : [merged]whats the stupidest/most embarassing/weird thing you have done in your life?

i_am_ranma
01-15-2005, 11:05 PM
the stupidest thing i have done in my life was rip my brothers under wear 5 times in a week by giving him an atomic wedgie.......i got yelled at for it though. yet it was worth getting yelled at for. :cool: :)

Pakachu
01-15-2005, 11:21 PM
starting to smoke.
baaaaad idea....

Gjallarhorn
01-15-2005, 11:32 PM
running 14 miles in sub-0-degree(Farenheit) with shorts and no shirt, in the rain.
there's 1000's of others, which i shall not mention....

Moved_to_new_account
01-15-2005, 11:36 PM
When I started imitating wrestleing moves. *does the 5 KNUCKLE SHUFFLE*

animastarter
01-15-2005, 11:49 PM
the stupidest thing i have done in my life was rip my brothers under wear 5 times in a week by giving him an atomic wedgie.......i got yelled at for it though. yet it was worth getting yelled at for. :cool: :)animastarter=very funny ,i scared my brother 2 weeks in a row and he peeed on him self each time lot of laundry those weeks:cool: :D

animastarter
01-15-2005, 11:53 PM
Please do NOT multiple post.
Use the edit button instead --Klutz

Moved_to_new_account
01-16-2005, 12:14 AM
dude, do I ghhave to follow ypu around. Here, maybe this'll help.
STOP MULTI-POSTING!!! THERE'S A REASON FOR THE EDIT BUTTON!!!
Ok, the stupidest wrestling move I've ever done is let my friend try the petigree on me I guess

Nevaeh
01-16-2005, 12:26 AM
Hmmm… the stupidest thing I’ve done in my life is not lying, or stealing, or cheating… I have done those things but that’s not the worst. The stupidest thing I’ve ever done is being too sacred to be myself , too sacred to talk to people and too sacred to do something I have wanted to. These I think are stupid things I’ve done… why? Because I always tell myself I could do those things tomarrow, and I don't. Also, I got lead in my wrist.

sjøpølse
01-16-2005, 12:40 AM
There are naught of my actions worthy of being labelled "the stupidest", or I just can't figure. So I'll go with replying to this thread. And maybe to work.

Moved_to_new_account
01-16-2005, 12:43 AM
wait I got one, belieaving that someone will actually help me in my lifem that ppl reaklly care about me.
A smart thing that I've done is that realize Life screws you and you have to care of one [person, yourself

Der Irrenden Magier
01-16-2005, 12:37 PM
About the stupidest thing I've ever done was back when I had my dog. Now, mind you, he was BIG. I was on my bike while it was snowy/icy outside, too, so keep that in mind. Well, Spanky (I didn't name him) went one way, I went the other way, and I kind of hit a tree and got rammed forward onto the handle bar support. >.@ That hurt. A LOT.

Frozen Tears
01-16-2005, 01:35 PM
Lived....

Kratos
01-16-2005, 02:18 PM
Jumping off a Ladder.

i_am_ranma
01-17-2005, 02:35 AM
how big was the ladder? was it like a 2 story construction ladder or was a little small step ladder?

i_am_ranma
01-17-2005, 02:39 AM
animastarter=very funny ,i scared my brother 2 weeks in a row and he peeed on him self each time lot of laundry those weeks:cool: :D how old is your brother? i dont even think that i would have been able to do that, i would have to think of an idea for scaring him that badly for him to wet himself.....my brother is only 10 so hes kinda getting over it....sadly

Sune
01-17-2005, 02:47 AM
I'd have to say the stupidest thing I ever did was fire a BB gun at an angry bull. Not only did it anger him, but the poor thing decided he would try and plow through three rows of barbed wire just to get to me. He was shot an hour later due to the fact that he tore his flesh to shreds. But I'll never forget how my dear mother tore up my butt afterwards. Hehehe...

Annik
01-17-2005, 02:49 AM
I was born.

That was just dumb, on my part.

BladeWing
01-17-2005, 03:52 AM
I jumped from my bedroom window when my parents said I could not go out ¬_¬

-BladeWing.

Zack2
01-17-2005, 01:13 PM
The stupidest things that i have done was run into the wall without looking and try to trampoline on top of my house. when i did that i got in a lot of paaaiiin....ouch.

Pakachu
01-17-2005, 03:25 PM
I was born.

That was just dumb, on my part.
yeah... but you know we all love ya for it.^_^

akuma=unmei
04-10-2005, 08:40 PM
.......well the stupidest thing i have ever done is get myself put in a section 20 school (in other words a mental hospital for ppl under 18) damn that hell hole. stayed in there for almost 7 months! T-T

Drigger
04-10-2005, 08:51 PM
i stuck my finger in a computer power supply along with various other ways of hurting myself involving electricity

pyro_penguin
04-12-2005, 06:40 PM
me and my friends were shooting eachother with bb guns. or i would say running through the house and slamming through the sliding glass dor leading to the sunroom. and i was setting off firecrackers for no reason and i blew up a beer bottle and the shrapnel cut my friend.

Scion
06-12-2005, 11:56 AM
I ran into a poll once. It left a a huge bump on my head.

hao~asakura
06-12-2005, 12:07 PM
erm stupidess ting i did was... i needed to get down a hill cos i dropped my bank.. and it was like a muddy river bank cliff... kinda steep... but i didnt have any rope... and my mate found some brown postal tape in nearby tree.. so i put two and two together... and stuck it around a tree... and sorta used it as a rope... and well... it broke and i ended up in the river... with a sprianed ankle... so one good piece of advice... dont use brown parcel tape... find some duck tape!!!!

Dark Hope
06-12-2005, 12:11 PM
The stupidest thing I ever did was... hmm... I tried to emitate anime characters...(Inuyasha,Sango,Hemino Awiyuki, ALL the leefe nights...)

Mayonnaise
06-12-2005, 12:33 PM
Gosh I've done so many stupid things... I'll just tell you a few.

When I was little, I threw a mint at my sister and it hit her in the eye. Lol.
I got spanked for it.

Then when I was a little older, I was walking through the hallway and reading a book at the sametime and I walked into the wrong classroom. I hopped right out of there because I was embarrassed...

My cats were running in and out of the house. And they kept jumping through the glass sliding door. So then my sisters and I thought of an idea and we shut the door on the cat before it jumped up and it hit the glass sliding door. Lol. It was hilarious but stupid.

I was playing my PS2 and it was on a shelf. I then pulled on the controller and the PS2 fell off the shelf and landed on the floor. It worked for a few seconds but then quickly died after that.

hao~asakura
06-12-2005, 01:28 PM
i once ran over a cat with my bike.. luckily it was my cat and it was ok.. but that glass door thing... lol!!! hahahahahaha

bttr
06-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Acted like a Dog:<_<: (except the walking and peeing thing)I was 6 years old :ooh:.

Straw_hat
06-12-2005, 01:54 PM
started to smoke and drink at a young age

Ωmega
06-12-2005, 02:29 PM
lets see...stupidest thing ive ever done.....well,dated someone from another state,dyed my own hair purple (the bleach came out really bad) and let my industrial get infected (which i got better)

Eva®
06-12-2005, 03:11 PM
uuhh stupidest thing I ever did was uuh.. o yeah hehe ,, I was riding my bike and didn't look out so in front of my school there's a pale right in the middel of the cyclepath and I rode right into it and fell ( I also teared my pants >_>) he he .. Ofcourse many people saw that and I was first years,, nice introduction

Ranshiin
06-12-2005, 03:42 PM
I tripped over a low wall and fell six foot into a gravel pit.

stupid thing was it took me ten minutes to realise my knee had a huge hole in it O_O

Ωmega
06-12-2005, 03:49 PM
i remember another one:it was my first day in middle school.i had these "spice girl" kinda platfor shoes,and i was walking.*note:we had uniforms,and i wore skirts* i tripped and my skirt flew up in front of this cute guy....he called me pink from then on

Hirakigirl
06-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Well....

Knocked out my ex-boyfriend
Knocked out my captin (marshal arts team)
Hit a volley ball at the vice principal
said a bad word in front of a lot of teachers
Hit someone I don't know with yo-yos
Decorated my room with a korean scipe
Stood up in front of 82 students and spazing out
forgetting my own name
That's about it.

Đita
06-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Trip on stage during my 8th grade graduation
throw a paper ball at the principal..(she let me slide)
jumped on a ice hill thinking it was snow..
and umm..accidently called my teacher mom.

Ami~chan
06-12-2005, 10:27 PM
1. Tripped on stage during kindergarden graduation.
2. Tripped in front of 1 thousand people on stage at church.
3. Attempted to eat Jell-O with chopsticks.
4. Walked around Wal-Mart for thirty minutes before realizing I had toilet paper stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

There WILL be more.

Hirakigirl
06-12-2005, 10:35 PM
..........No coment what so ever.....
I also..........
9. Nearly beat the crap out of my best friend, in front of the whole church
10. Trip while walking down the street over a pebble
11. Screamed in my english class
12. Nearly walked straight into the boys locker room/ bathroom
13. Hit the most popular eight grader with a tennis ball, I was a sixth grader and he was on the other side of the tennis court
14. Got hit ball a soocer ball that was falling to my face (It still hurts T-T)
15. Got hit by every stupid PE ball that was ever pruchased at our school (It still hurts...T-T)
16. Had to confess my darkest secret (no I am not telling you) in front of....about three hundered million people!

EIENNI
06-12-2005, 10:37 PM
I have punched my old principal
Forgotten to tighten a full line and lost 22 gallons of gas.
And knocked out by a girl I didn’t even know.

Đita
06-12-2005, 11:01 PM
I forgot one..

i once tripped over a guys foot who was in a wheel chair..in walmart..>.< that was so embarassing. lol

Hirakigirl
06-12-2005, 11:01 PM
20. go to a dance at my old boarding school, with a child hood friend, and WEAR ALL PINK!!!!!!!!! Tell my friend that I loved him...ALOT! (It was a dare!)
21. Trip over myself in front of my school

DragonNight
06-12-2005, 11:07 PM
uhh....
1. tried to eat with chopsticks (got it all over myself)
2. Had to dance with my stepdad but forgot about him when i was walking to the dance floor so i was there by myself
3. Kept hitting this dude everywhere in soccer (i wasnt trying to!)
4. This guy wanted to give me down highfive and i didnt know and i thought it was an upsidedown handshake...

Hirakigirl
06-12-2005, 11:10 PM
A LOT! Just go to "Most Embarassing/Interesting/funniest/weridest thing you ever done?" and read...

One of the stupidest thing I've ever done was called my principal, my uncle, a big, fat, annoying, lazy baby. When he was right behind me.

Hirakigirl
06-12-2005, 11:12 PM
22. called my principal, my uncle, a big, fat, annoying, lazy baby. When he was right behind me
23. called my vice principal, in my old school, daddy
24. dumped a cold milkshake on top of the boy's head, the one I hit with a tennis ball
25. stood under the basketball net when somebody shot
26. Hit the boy with any sporty thing I could find. Then found out he sits right behind me in every class! :sweatdrop

Ami~chan
06-12-2005, 11:33 PM
More:
1. Called my science teacher (who strongly resembled a squirrel) " Mommy" in front of the entire class. I was in sixth grade,

kenny_killer
06-12-2005, 11:39 PM
1. acidentaly kissed a girl on the cheek(which i so happen to have a small crush on) in like..... 6th grade...

(sorry for the off topic...ness but how do you guys like new avatar???)

jedi sentinel
06-13-2005, 12:18 AM
lets see to answer all thoughs i would have to say living my own life right now

Đita
06-13-2005, 12:42 AM
(sorry for the off topic...ness but how do you guys like new avatar???)
It's kind of small..and it really doesn't match with your sig picture. But it's cute.

On topic: put soap in my mothers water...and watched her drink it. XD

ranma_my_luv
07-17-2005, 11:49 PM
i almost killed my best friend. i was just joking, but ummm....yeah well, you see i had my arm around her neck and sorta choked her.....and she couldnt breath afterwards......so yeah, that would fall under the catagory of stupid....

ranma_my_luv
07-17-2005, 11:59 PM
oh and in the fifth grade my other best friend and i were playing a game of two-on-two with the hottest guy in our elementary school and the class clown, his best friend. i wasnt paying attention and my friend (cowboydemon666) threw the ball to me. it hit me square in the head and made the loudest sound ever! you know how a basketball sounds when it hits the gym floor? well it sounded like that but only ten times louder and it was bounced off my head instead of the floor

cowboydemon666
07-18-2005, 12:06 AM
heh... yeah, sorry about that hailey...

bakakame
07-18-2005, 12:06 AM
heh, once again it looks like I walk away with the prize...

I got 12 stiches in my forehead from an incident involving a jack-in-the-box.

Sake
07-18-2005, 12:54 AM
I got 12 stiches in my forehead (Scar still visible) cause of a pretzel. (Slipped on it)
I sprained my ankle because of a spider. Tried to step on it, slipped on ice, fell down.

Blazado
08-09-2005, 10:17 AM
I fliped off the bus driver and then he hit me and cut me with his beer can

Vagary
08-09-2005, 10:25 AM
Hmmm....i've had alot of embarassing moments....but there was this one time in 6th grade when these two guys who were fighting pushed me over by accident! Did I mention the entire 6th, 7th and 8th grades were watching?!!! I hated that day....

FierceFeli.
08-09-2005, 10:52 AM
I was wearing slippery trousers and slipped of the chair in the school... But it gets worse! XD! I was sitting at the front of the classroom and everybody heard me scream and I fell of the chair... that wasn't fun when the hottie in the class saw me do it!T_T

.Lovebeat
08-09-2005, 03:21 PM
I slipped on a carpet...how can I slip on a carpet!? ^^;

Amix
08-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Getting in some snowpants and jogging a mile in 97 degree weather..O_o;

.Lovebeat
08-18-2005, 01:11 PM
This may not be that stupid...ok, it is, but not the stupidest thing in my whole life.
Ok, here is goes.
After spending the whole night posting, I finally got rupees so I could change the colour of the name. And...guess what colour I picked?! WHITE!!! What a waste!! So...I'm kinda poor now T_T

BillabongSurfer9
08-25-2005, 08:02 AM
i think the oddest thing for me was telling this girl i was sick and i couldent go to the movies with he and really it was man excuse because i did not like the girl. well she saw me up there with the person i really wanted to go to the movies with sh ecomfronted me and i was like im screwed... but it ended up all good

Kathryn
12-09-2005, 01:50 PM
Hmm. The stupidest thing I've ever done. . .

Last year, when I was in eighth grade, I was in one of my moods. Yes, that mood where you really just want to be the class clown. So during Phys. Ed we were playing a little game of Capture the Flag on the blacktop. And I turned to my group of friends who were just as bored as I was and said, "Man. Wouldn't it be cool if we could kick really high like a ninja?" And that started everything. Soon we were all kicking up in the air going "Hi-YA!" just having a ball until. . . Until it happened. I did one of those really cool kicking things where you jump up and do a twisting kick, but when I came back down, my ankle gave out. So I fell forward onto my left knee. Everyone stopped their kicking and hi-ya'ing and started laughing at me. And I thought it was pretty funny too, so I laughed along. When I was laughing, however, I leaned back so that I was sitting on my bum with my knees pulled up. Then my friend Jaime pointed at my knee and screamed. I was kind of wondering what was going on because then all of my friends were looking at my knee with this shocked expression so I looked down at my knee. A chunk of my skin had been torn from my knee and blood was streaming down my shin, soaking my sock. That was when I felt the pain. I nearly fainted, but my friend Jenna helped me through by playing Nurse and Patient. I still have a scar on my knee so that was the dumbest thing I have ever done. The lesson learned here? Never attempt karate kicks on the blacktop. Especially when you're a klutz like me.

kakashiskitty
12-09-2005, 10:36 PM
i fell.... on my face
that sucked

Sakura Holic
12-09-2005, 11:07 PM
Im like the top student in my martial arts school and it was the exam. So I was the first one to fight with someone and I feel on my first step.....that was embarassing and stupid....

Kathryn
12-09-2005, 11:20 PM
OH. Don't even get me started on the most embarrassing moment. Mine is so much worse than anyone's.

Fetal Fetish
12-10-2005, 10:03 PM
I started whacking everything with a stick because of watching too much Inuyasha.^_^;

*Sakura
12-21-2005, 06:16 PM
i went totally psycho becoz this boy had been annoying me for the whole day (i was at school) went O.T.T and i was sittin on this wheely chair and he came and picked up the chair so i fell off. i landed on my feet ok but i was sooo annoyed so i leapt up and bit him on the arm and u could see the bit where my uh.. fangs had sunk through a little and there was blood under his skin. and then the teacher doidnt find out but then every1 called me dog or inu for the rest of the year... grrrrrrrrrrrr

SilverOcean
12-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Running into a wall when I was chattering away.

Dark-
12-21-2005, 06:42 PM
My cat was scratching the glass window in my room and well he jumped out of the open window from the closed window next to it and I tried to catch him. I caught him but the thing is that I almost fell out of the window. My room is upstairs.

Dark Knight Zasz
12-21-2005, 06:47 PM
Helping a drunk family member to climb a flight of stairs and me falling instead of him (ya i was sober) he wouldn't stop laughing and ended up telling everyone we met along the way what happened... *sigh*

Aburakoji Aiko
04-29-2006, 07:42 PM
Once, I was running to class to [finally] beat a guy I liked to it. I tripped over myself and fell face-flat on the school hallway. To make it worse, a teacher was standing there. She asked, "Oh, how's the floor? Is it good?" I wouldn't have minded that, but the guy I liked started to laugh at me. It may not be embarrasing to those who read this, but it was stupid enough to make me shut up for the rest of the day.

General Ike
04-29-2006, 07:52 PM
In the stupid side, I hid a flunked exam when I was in Elementary, and my parents scolded me seriously when they found it.
And in the weird thing, I yelled "KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" when I got angered when my ex girlfriend cheated on me. (For those who don't know where does this phrase comes from, please note on watching "Wayne's world 2" or "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan")

Physic Demon
04-29-2006, 07:58 PM
I Poked My Friend In The Eye Purpose It Was Funny

Dante66
05-01-2006, 08:20 AM
i used to hang out on the ledge of my balcony i ended up falling of and breaking my leg intwo places

DemonToaster
05-01-2006, 01:30 PM
I once rode a motorcycle and crashed through a friend's window... I then asked if he could play that day.

Sasaki_Kojiro
05-01-2006, 01:38 PM
i yelled khan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the middle of math class when i was takeing a test

i blow up a stink bomb in the hall at my high school

i have a 1,000,000,000,000,000 on the stupid side

i dry humped a cpr doll in gym

Kira_yamato69
05-01-2006, 01:47 PM
I went to Japan and yelled out Godzilla!
People where so scared and will I walked away proud lol!

Aisu Hinate
05-01-2006, 02:57 PM
Erm... when I was called up to the front of the gym in the assembly for being one of the top students in the school

Bishop Of Darkness
05-01-2006, 03:07 PM
ummm stupid eh?....No Sure ALOT i guess you know trying to get with every chick i know that count?

Aisu Hinate
05-01-2006, 03:18 PM
ummm stupid eh?....No Sure ALOT i guess you know trying to get with every chick i know that count?
IT wasn't stupid. It was just embarrassing. The stupidist thing I've ever done is convince my parents to move to Cloverdale.

Dark Donye
05-01-2006, 03:22 PM
I took my moms pet and stuck it in a tree. When I climbed down my pants caught the tree and I got stuck.

Sagat
05-01-2006, 05:38 PM
i dry humped a cpr doll in gymYou have re-affirmed my support for pro-nun style beatings in schools.

_allismine_
05-02-2006, 12:34 AM
If I told you, I'd have a new stupidest thing, now wouldn't I?

Damon R.
05-02-2006, 07:20 AM
For the hell of it, I dressed in drag when it was Halloween last year. I walked with my teacher (who also dressed as a woman =D) in the hallways after class. We were talking about some stuff for Drama Class (since I was in his class). There was a lot of whistling, and I liked the compliments we recieved.

"Are you sure you two are men? Because I swear.."

"Here's my number... 333-3333." (It was the thought that counted xD)

"You two sure make pretty ladies."

Yea, very pretty if you see my teacher's hairy legs and bald head. Reeeal pretty if you ask me.

Music Fiend
05-02-2006, 02:52 PM
Most Stupid:

~ Buying The Red Light District

~ Playing soccer, as a goalie, and not wearing a cup... :(

Most embarassing:

~ Becoming a Kelly Clarkson Fan

~ Watching the day-time soap operas

Weirdest:

~ When I sang "Proud Mary" - by Tina Turner, in front of a bunch of people (yeah, there were some questions brought up about me, that day...:laugh: )

Hinata767
05-14-2006, 03:57 PM
well the stupidest thing I ever done was stick my tongue to a frozen pole and it got stuck there for a little bit...lol it was funny but it hurt when I got it off.

Jagan Eye
12-27-2006, 12:35 PM
I bought my brother a gooey, bouncy, yo-yo thing for his birthday. It was all bouncy and gooey and fun to touch so he was playing with it, but then it began to shrink. So I figured that since things expand when you put them up to warm things, I told him to put it up to a lightbulb. So, he did, then he just left it there. So a couple of hours later, I walk into my room where the lightbulb and gooey thing is and my room is all foggy and smells like somethings burning, but I just ignored it. A while later, my mom comes in and she's like "WHAT IS THAT SMELL? SOMETHING IS BURNING!" And she found the gooey on the light bulb with smoke coming out of it. If she had been a minute late, our house would have burnt down. That was very stupid of us.

Acnologia
12-27-2006, 02:36 PM
I brought a snake in the gym during gym class, swund it around in the air while thrusting my pelvis while singing sexy back.
I earned $30 for it

[Boolean]
12-27-2006, 10:56 PM
...Trying to cut open the back of a box using a pair of scissors like a saw was a pretty dumb idea...I have a scar to prove it.

Most embarassing? Probably when the teacher asked the extra credit question, "Who is the dead partner of Scrooge in the story?" and I replied, out loud, with Bob Marley...at least I got half of it right...

Cure_Violet
12-28-2006, 03:53 PM
The stupidest thing I ever done:

I tried to light a lighter (my very first,
but didn't smoke) at one of my friend's
birthday party, and I ended up burning
some of my hair. So stupid... Also,
I burned a sparkler, and sparkles went
in my face!

sasunarubishoujo
12-28-2006, 04:55 PM
telling your much older, stronger neighbor to throw knum-chucks(sp?) at you...not a good idea...because even though i caught the knum-chucks i caught them not with my hands, but with my head. And i have the scar to prove it (dont worry you can barely see it ^ ^)

Kashi Girl
01-05-2007, 08:49 AM
Probably the most Embarassing thing Ive done so far is when I was at school in P.E. Class and the class was playing Moon Ball[Its kinda like volleyball],One of my classmates hit the ball so I went for it,I jumped up hit the ball,but only one problem my friend was behind me when my feet were just about to hit the ground,so that means I went crashing,then I slid on the floor right into the P.E. teachers leg,he said I almost mad him fall and almost took out his leg.

anime133
01-10-2007, 03:33 PM
I randomly ran out of skol and headed 2 London with my skol mates 2 protest against war.....got in big trouble 4 it though

I also crashed my brothers bike in 2 the bushes....it hurt and his bike woz broken but i enjoyed it xD

rpgwiz99
01-15-2007, 02:56 AM
Im to embarassed to tell the one stupist thing I did so Ill name another one. probally getting locked up 6 times withan overall total or 1 year 4 months.

Famahama
01-15-2007, 03:34 AM
the most stupidest thing ... hmm... i threw a burnt book into the forest and started a small fire there

Korobi
02-25-2007, 07:48 PM
My whole life is filled with stupid things I did. The most recent is spending all night on this forum knowing I have a test to study for.

pyre
02-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Hehah, there's a lot...it would take forever to list them down, but here are the most vivid ones.

When I was a kid, I accidentally hugged a man I didn't know...I still get teased about that. :banghead:

Still a kid, I grabbed (both hands) hold of the red lightbulbs of a home altar (they were such a pretty colour!)...and got severely electrocuted, I almost died. My parents still tease me about that...and I still have the scars on my hands...

elodie
02-25-2007, 08:13 PM
the only stupid thing i can remember at the moment is when i was very young. i was at a birthday party in chuck e. cheese's, and i had just gotten one of those huge, rainbow-colored, swirly suckers. i went up to a woman with curly hair, tugged on the back of her coat, and said "mommy, mommy, look what i got!" and it wasn't my mother. x:

Famahama
03-14-2007, 07:43 AM
Listening to some security guard yelling at me , in a different language in a different country . Lots of people were staring at me. But its a good thing they dont know me .

precious_angel
03-14-2007, 12:30 PM
running away from home- that was really stupid - i was a waste of a weekend and waste of people's time, ans the most stupidest part of all was taking me dog with me

kyubichan
03-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Stupidest: Getting drunk, even with the company of my friends. I have never done it again.

Most embarassing: It was an accident... I fell off the back of a tricycle and my skirt was flipped. Thankfully, I was far away from the crowd already.

Weird: The weirdest thing that has happened to me was when I thought I was dreaming about crossing the street, but I opened my eyes and found out that I was crossing the street.

Crippe
03-14-2007, 12:54 PM
One of the most weirdes things I have ever done was that I spitt in my right hand while I was sleeping...hmmmm...

BSSM619
03-14-2007, 01:55 PM
whats the stupidest/most embarassing/weird thing you have done in your life?

The stupidest thing I
ever did was, I walk
into a pole. And I got
a bump on the right
side of my head, it
was painful.

DaSOCOM
03-14-2007, 03:08 PM
Wow...this would be a list for me...hard to pick out the best one.

...I'd have to say the stupidest thing I ever did was get back with an old ex girlfriend of mine. It ended badly...again...

Spectre
03-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Does gettin pantsed in front of the girl of your dreams count....*It turns out better though....she's currently my gf....*

Alice Lost
03-14-2007, 05:31 PM
I tripped over my own shoelaces and fell over a bridge into a river.

Does gettin pantsed in front of the girl of your dreams count....*It turns out better though....she's currently my gf....*

*giggle* It's funny how that works out.

Korobi
03-14-2007, 05:45 PM
Just recently, I walked onto the wrong bus (that was kind of embarassing).