PDA

View Full Version : Grease, the Musical

Hideeho135
01-13-2005, 06:41 PM
I love the movie grease, and if you do too post here^_^

Variable_Gunbuster
01-13-2005, 06:44 PM
you're hilarious. You're Thread Title is spelled wrong, so I'm like "what the hell's Greas?". Anyways.....yes..surprisingly I like this movie. It's got catchy tunes and simple story and funny characters. Part 2 sucks though. Damn I can't believe I just admitted this! thanks alot....:D

Hideeho135
01-13-2005, 06:47 PM
you're hilarious. You're Thread Title is spelled wrong, so I'm like "what the hell's Greas?". Anyways.....yes..surprisingly I like this movie. It's got catchy tunes and simple story and funny characters. Part 2 sucks though. Damn I can't believe I just admitted this! thanks alot....:D

welcome^_^ anyways, i fixed it, picky picky, it was just a typo : :sticks out her tounge: :

Milly
01-13-2005, 06:56 PM
It may have been a typo, but even I was baffled at your title, sis. ^^ Anyway, I like Grease, not part 2. Grease is funny and the little singing is too.

Variable_Gunbuster
01-13-2005, 07:00 PM
welcome^_^ anyways, i fixed it, picky picky, it was just a typo : :sticks out here tounge: :::sticks out HERE tounge::???? HA! another typo...ok, okay..sorry for being so annoying, but I find it very funny how you were saying you made a typo, yet you made another typo in the same paragraph that you were explaining it to me!!.....????? yes I'm bored right now.

narutoboy
01-13-2005, 07:04 PM
wats this movie about never seen it

Moved_to_new_account
01-13-2005, 07:33 PM
it's like a musical *starts dancing when they're (pimping)nup the guys ride

Himura Enishi
01-13-2005, 07:42 PM
wats this movie about never seen it

a broadway musical made at the height of americana, trust me your not missing anything

Moved_to_new_account
01-13-2005, 07:45 PM
hey, its not so bad, at first when you look at it it seems stupoid and weired but after a couple of mintues, its stupid in thje sense of funny

Die Tod von Euch
01-13-2005, 08:27 PM
Grease is about the all-American girl Sandy (or, in the movie's case, the Australian girl Sandy) falling in love with the biker gang leader Danny. It's got singing and sex and cussing and racing and leather. It's great.

I like the stage version better than the film version, though.

BurningBlazeX
01-13-2005, 08:37 PM
Grease is a funny movie...the characters are wierd and its about nothing that you would see in any real school...the students dont sing and there arent really gangs like that...personally....it was great!

Pakachu
01-13-2005, 08:43 PM
YAY for all american girls played by Aussies!!!! XD

actually, i never could really get into this one... maybe cuz the last time i saw it i was... um...well, its been a while^^;
but i love the song "Blue Moon"

*Nosferatu-Adore
01-14-2005, 08:23 PM
Grease is a great movie! I own it... Man, it's just so relaxed; when I'm depressed, Grease never fails to cheer me up!

sword_master
01-14-2005, 09:31 PM
it is catchy buuuuut i do not like it much nor part 2 they sorta stink

Die Tod von Euch
01-14-2005, 10:45 PM
Grease is a funny movie...the characters are wierd and its about nothing that you would see in any real school...the students dont sing and there arent really gangs like that...personally....it was great!
You um...do realize it takes place in the late 50s/early 60s, right?... Things were a bit different back then...

Pakachu
01-15-2005, 12:44 AM
yeah! people always broke out in song and dance like that! especially the old bike gangs, hells angels on ice was inspired by this period.
dont believe me just ask your grandparents.

(and watch them look at you like you're insane^__^)

Die Tod von Euch
01-15-2005, 01:37 AM
I didn't mean THAT part, Paka... <_< I meant the other stuff...

And hey, at least it's not like Westside Story... *shudders*

Hideeho135
01-15-2005, 01:51 AM
I didn't mean THAT part, Paka... <_< I meant the other stuff...

And hey, at least it's not like Westside Story... *shudders*

ive never seen westside story, but my dad watches it

Die Tod von Euch
01-15-2005, 10:14 AM
I first watched Westside Story when I was really really young. I remember laughing at it because the gang members were dancing and singing on the street. I had to watch it again when I was in highschool because I was doing a report on Shakespeare's influence in modern entertainment (Westside Story is Romeo and Juliet...on the streets of fair New York...). I couldn't stomach watching the entire thing again. I turned it off like halfway through and used what I could recall from memory (both of watching it that time before and of reading the play, which I did at theatre camp once) to finish that section of the report. I really can't stand Westside Story. It's just... God... >_<

Pakachu
01-15-2005, 02:47 PM
go shakespeare!!
You should check out Kurosawa's "Throne of Blood"
Its a old samurai flick version of MacBeth.

gadgetgirl16
01-15-2005, 07:00 PM
ive seen Westside Story one 1 or 2 times and dident like it....it was so corny....but ive seen the movie Grease before and dident like it eather.....

idk, i could never get in to musical movies.....too anoying....

Silver_Star_of_Darkness
04-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Grease is okay but nothing can beat The King and I. My friend is upsessed with Grease. When she goes to the movie store she gets it.

The Rebel
04-04-2005, 01:31 PM
I love Grease, but didn't like Grease 2. I even have the soundtrack to Grease. Grease Lightning!

Vegeta-ss4
04-04-2005, 02:10 PM
I have seen that movie a thousand times.