PDA

View Full Version : Help!What a girl wants???

neosetsuna2004
01-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Ok girls ,what is the thing you like from guys?Or what do you want from a guy?I´m really confused...I like a 17 year old girl but I´m 16.Age is not a problem.What do I do?The other thing,I´m still thinking of the other crush I have with a 15 year old girl.Please...ANYONE!!!!!!!

Pakachu
01-12-2005, 01:52 PM
i don't know... but you should be beat for putting that song back into my head!!!!!
now... i gonna be stuck humming it all day...thanx....-__-#

Kewii
01-12-2005, 02:02 PM
"What a girl wants, what a girl needs..."

Anyway here's what most girls appreciate:
listeners
respect
guys who are themselves -- at all times.

Zake
01-12-2005, 02:25 PM
Candy, they want candy......>.>((stupid candy))

En Svensk Tiger
01-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Girls just wanna have fun.

Zingo
01-12-2005, 03:21 PM
You gotta make them feel special ;)
Also make them laugh

little:k
01-12-2005, 03:42 PM
He's gotta be nice cute and Funny.
Thats the kind of guy i like.
Did i mechine hes gotta be culm not jumpy?

Amazon_Goddess
01-12-2005, 03:52 PM
"whatever makes you happy and sets you free and I'm thanking you for knowinge exactly what a girl wants what a girl needs..."

Sorry I had to do that.

Okay, all you need to do is figure out what the girl you like likes, go out of your way to get it for her (even if you don't like it) and be yourself, be respectful (thats important!!!) and try to make her laugh (but don't try to hard!)

After she sees how much you care that'll be it, hook, line, n sinker!

^_^ yea I know everything, I know

--Amazon

Bean Bandit
01-12-2005, 04:00 PM
And do not change how you are, to be something she likes. No one likes false fronts, or someone trying to be something they are not.

escaflownemoon
01-12-2005, 04:07 PM
I think what's important is trust and that you can give her a secruity feeling and that you do show how much you care about her...you don't have to say these things or do something right away. Its just something that comes natural as you are building the relationship. Exactly what Amazon Goddess said about getting to know what the girl likes and to have a sense of humor. Don't try too hard to make her laugh tho..it should come natural as you are talking to her.

Tyr
01-12-2005, 04:11 PM
figure out what the girl you like likes, go out of your way to get it for her (even if you don't like it) and be yourself
Wouldn't getting her something that you don't like not be being yourself? I think that makes sense...

*Nosferatu-Adore
01-12-2005, 04:14 PM
You see, according to Homer Simpson, "When once you fail, the lesson is: Never try"...

So really, if you're with the right person, you won't need to try. It'll just flow on by itself. Otherwise, just throw some dirt in her face and make your getaway.

Deadglasswindow
01-12-2005, 04:29 PM
What you DON'T want to do is tie the girl up and cart her to Mexico in a wheelbarrow while muttering to yourself about how many children you've eaten.

As for what they do want. I... haven't gotten that far yet.

Sega saturn x
01-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Just remember never diss any one in front of them if they like that person your hosed.

mimiruchan
01-12-2005, 05:03 PM
-honesty
-being yourself
-don't make her feel stupid...
-don't be overly funny (alot of girls can tell when u are..its annoying)
-some one whos easy to talk to (someone who listens)
-don't push to far...

My sis and my friend have the same problem their b/fs play video games all the time lol and totally blows them off....its really fustrating....

*Nosferatu-Adore
01-12-2005, 05:08 PM
What's wrong with video games? Huh? HUH?
A big problem is the large difference between stereotypes of teen men & women. The STEREOTYPE for men is to be "jocks" or to love video games. The STEREOTYPE for women is to be into "fashion" and makeup. Myself, I think makeup and fashion are loads of crap. Some men are into "girly" things, too.
In some cases, these stereotypes don't harm a relationship because it is said that opposites attract. Other times, women can go against their stereotype, and have an interest in "boyish" things. Sometimes vice-versa. This causes confusion a lot, and that's why interacting at first can be difficult. But, again, if you are with the RIGHT PERSON, none of this will be a problem. Either you're different and respect each other's wishes: Or you have the same likes/dislikes and there you go.

Sega saturn x
01-12-2005, 05:14 PM
The thing with guys and games is very true i know guys who blew off their girl friends to play counter strike.

mimiruchan
01-12-2005, 05:15 PM
i don't think video games r bad..my sis b/f is actually 20 and haha when i go over i play them agaist him...my sis gets mad though :) anyway..i'm not really into fashion..i'm more into comfy http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif my friends wear alot of labels there stupid they cost so much money! What i personally look in a guy is someone one fun...who likes my personality..i'm usually hyper haha

Dark Foxx
01-12-2005, 05:22 PM
10 things i want from a guy :
1.love
2.care
3.to be a good listener
4.outgoing
5.gives me teddy bears on holidays
6.to be himself everyday
7.loves music as much as i do
8.that is at least honest
9.be responsible
10. i want a guy that can video games as much as i can, as long as he works hard and can have fun during our relationship

mimiruchan
01-12-2005, 05:24 PM
10. i want a guy that can video games as much as i can, as long as he works hard and can have fun during our relationship
haha i agree fully ^^

*Nosferatu-Adore
01-12-2005, 05:25 PM
The thing with guys and games is very true i know guys who blew off their girl friends to play counter strike. HAHAHAHAAA, sorry but that's just really funny... Depending on the situation, other people's misfortunes can really be pretty funny.... Hehe, I'm such an @$$hole....

Himura Enishi
01-12-2005, 05:27 PM
The thing with guys and games is very true i know guys who blew off their girl friends to play counter strike.

Lets see, talking with your girlfriend on the phone for hours on end (yeah we all now how fun that is) or playing a video game......Ladies, its not that we dont like you, its just that 7/10 times a video game is more interesting (wont explain what the 3 exceptions are).

As for the thread maker, what a girl wants is sincerity, so if you can fake that real well then you've got it made. Oh yeah dont go crazy on buying her stuff either she'll just drain your money then dump ya then

*Nosferatu-Adore
01-12-2005, 05:30 PM
I despise phones... More stereotypical comments on the loose...

mimiruchan
01-12-2005, 05:31 PM
sincerity, so if you can fake that real well then you've got it made. Don't do that! if u get caught ur in trouble and no girl wants you fake your self....i hope you don't get alot of g/fs.. i agree with Nosferatu i rather talk on msn or in person...

Variable_Gunbuster
01-12-2005, 06:10 PM
:laugh: Girls want to be treated with respect, like a princess...open their doors, use your manners and try to be yourself. Also don't get nervous, most girls think that's weak. A man should be a man...they like to feel wanted and protected. Material stuff comes second, if a girl puts that first then ditch her, I hate when girls expect guys to buy them everything. Of course pay for her stuff, but try not to go that extra mile and buy her EVERYTHING she craves!! Btw, they love chocolate and flowers.:cool:

DarkPrinceBman
01-12-2005, 06:22 PM
Well a girl wants i guess from experience shallow things. Like looks, popularity, and attitude. I have never met a girl that likes me for me, I never met a guy but wait there is two but thats for a later day.

Milly
01-12-2005, 07:23 PM
Well a girl wants i guess from experience shallow things. Like looks, popularity, and attitude. I have never met a girl that likes me for me, I never met a guy but wait there is two but thats for a later day.
*nudges bamn* don't forget about me. i like you for you. ^^ remember that!:D

and most girls I know, like guys for their personality and that's about it. I like guys for their personailty and how nice they are. They have to be funny, too. ^^

MasterMind
01-12-2005, 07:34 PM
lol well its odd my girl freind is the one that plays all the vidio games and blew me off a sew time for that but yet i do the same so i guess i cant complain

Kyo Kusanagi
01-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Honestly speaking, what most people listed are qualitities that I feel I have and THEN some. I don't feel that is what a girl likes.

A girl likes confidence. Not being overconfident, just showing that you are confident in what you do. That, and being aggressive. If you make the first move IMMEDIATELY that shows you aren't one to hesitate.

This is kinda the opposite of what girls say they want. This is my opinion from experience. It may be different.

Variable_Gunbuster
01-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Honestly speaking, what most people listed are qualitities that I feel I have and THEN some. I don't feel that is what a girl likes.

A girl likes confidence. Not being overconfident, just showing that you are confident in what you do. That, and being aggressive. If you make the first move IMMEDIATELY that shows you aren't one to hesitate.

This is kinda the opposite of what girls say they want. This is my opinion from experience. It may be different.yeah I agree, woman or girls, don't like a pixie! But take it easy, you don't wanna be too agressive cuz you'll scare them away. But I really like what *Nosferatu-Adore said, she's right....I'm gonna take that advice. I keep beating myself trying to make some girls like me, but you can never MAKE girl like you, like she said, you shouldn't have to try SO hard if she likes you. If she did like you back, then she would put that extra effort too. Also, you must pick up on the signs girls give you, they do this so that they don't have to burn you.....

Himura Enishi
01-12-2005, 11:40 PM
Don't do that! if u get caught ur in trouble and no girl wants you fake your self....i hope you don't get alot of g/fs.. i agree with Nosferatu i rather talk on msn or in person...

If you couldnt guess then let me spell it out....THAT WAS A JOKE. Judging from your name and avy tho your prbly not old enough to even have a real relationship, and no those middle school ones where you say your 'going out' and just talk to each other a lot don't count. Although my g/f loves to unload on her cell, which jacks up my phone bill....but that's neither her or now. As for legit advice..........well I get lucky a lot, but variable has the right idea. If someone aint giving off the vibe when you're around trying your thing, they dont like you. Of course you could always try something smooth like saying, "I think you may be a thief, because you stole my heart." Yeah, thatll win her over for sure...

Elfy
01-13-2005, 01:57 AM
Ya gotta make us feel special,
personally I look for someone fun, but affectionate. Just as long as they're nice thass about it.

animeseishi
01-13-2005, 03:50 AM
nice really nice....
well...as for me...i like it when a guy has no vices of whatsoever...i like it when the guy is mysterious and quiet...i like it when the guy is humble or down to earth....well...a girl would usually fall for chocolates and flowers but some girls can be entertained with poems and dramatic stuff...i as a girl dont like being told that he will give me the whole world...he shouldnt be promising things he cant really do...

neosetsuna2004
01-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!Thanx all of you!!!Know i´m singing that Christina Aguilera song...

Pakachu
01-13-2005, 04:09 PM
GAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You people and that soooooong NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i kEEEEEEEL U ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my best advice, just kick back relax and let them come to you for who you are.
just try to be the gentleman.

mimiruchan
01-13-2005, 05:03 PM
If you couldnt guess then let me spell it out....THAT WAS A JOKE. Judging from your name and avy tho your prbly not old enough to even have a real relationshipsrry, didn't know u were joking..i know alot of guys who do that...i'm 15 i've had only 1 real seriouse relationship, but i know alot of people who like to take advantage of girls and it pisses me off.

Sega saturn x
01-13-2005, 05:17 PM
I despise phones... More stereotypical comments on the loose...Only some times i know ALOT of girls who do nothing but talk on the phone. And most guys will tell you there is nothing worse then the dreaded 3 way call! I actuly started eating crackers very loudly to try to end the conversation. I eventuly said woops my toast is burning and hung up.

Variable_Gunbuster
01-13-2005, 06:37 PM
:laugh: ha! I think most girls aren't being too honest here. Girls have to be physically attracted to the guy in order for them to like them. And Girls don't say things like "personality comes first" "if he's nice I'll go out with him" "aww he's sweet, even though I don't find him attractive"....WHAT IF HE'S 300 pounds, has zits all over his face, hair where you wouldn't believe and wears heavy eyewear? But he smelled real nice and is such a nice person. I mean, if he becomes your boyfriend you will be seen with him. Give me a break, I would go insane if I saw an ugly guy with a cute girl...(like that movie Harold and Kumar go to white castle!! LOL)...anyways my post's point is that you have to be attracted to him, even a little....okay I've said my two cents.

Himura Enishi
01-13-2005, 07:00 PM
And most guys will tell you there is nothing worse then the dreaded 3 way call!

*shudders* if you truly and dearly love your b/f you will never put them through that horrible experience......

Yamcha
01-13-2005, 07:22 PM

Anyway here's what most girls appreciate:
listeners
respect
guys who are themselves -- at all times.
Yea man keep it real, don't try to impress the ladies. Because most of the time they're unimpressed. The best thing you can do with the whole I like this girl and this girl thing is make a choice. Whatever it is, just stick to it. Don't waver around and try to play on both sides of fence. But most importantly if there's one thing I've learned over my vast life of 17 years is that women are always right. I mean always; even if they're wrong they are right. Nothing worse then an angry chick whose boy friend thinks shes wrong.

Moved_to_new_account
01-13-2005, 07:40 PM
ha! I think most girls aren't being too honest here. Girls have to be physically attracted to the guy in order for them to like them. And Girls don't say things like "personality comes first" "if he's nice I'll go out with him" "aww he's sweet, even though I don't find him attractive"....WHAT IF HE'S 300 pounds, has zits all over his face, hair where you wouldn't believe and wears heavy eyewear? But he smelled real nice and is such a nice person. I mean, if he becomes your boyfriend you will be seen with him. Give me a break, I would go insane if I saw an ugly guy with a cute girl...(like that movie Harold and Kumar go to white castle!! LOL)...anyways my post's point is that you have to be attracted to him, even a little....okay I've said my two cents.

ha ha, so true. You noe, girls and guys are first attracted by looks

Himura Enishi
01-13-2005, 07:48 PM
But most importantly if there's one thing I've learned over my vast life of 17 years is that women are always right. I mean always; even if they're wrong they are right. Nothing worse then an angry chick whose boy friend thinks shes wrong

Dang son, we must be dating the same women or something, lol. This is the truth though, you get into an arguement, you WILL lose, or else she'll find a way to get back...

Milly
01-13-2005, 08:01 PM
Well I must admit that us girls, likes a guy who looks good. ^_^ I know I do.;)

DarkPrinceBman
01-13-2005, 08:01 PM
Well a girl wants i guess from experience shallow things. Like looks, popularity, and attitude. I have never met a girl that likes me for me, I never met a guy but wait there is two but thats for a later day.Here the two people are Milly and Chris.

Moved_to_new_account
01-13-2005, 08:06 PM
wait, I dont get the message

Ami~chan
01-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Yo, I like ya for who you are, bman.
But yeah, be yourself. Girls don't like fake stuff. Don't change yourself to be like her either. Girls like individuals. And, the phone thing. Just... I dunno. I hate the phone too. I three-wayed with my fiance and his friend once, and I literally said that the house was burning down to get off the phone, they were so noisy. I had to explain alot of things later, but it was worth it.

SailorCross
01-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Okay what I want: I shouldn't really say because I already have what I want. And I didn't know what I wanted until I had it.

Someone similar to me, the way I act and think
Taller than me
Age difference is not a factor
Personality
Christian
An understanding of troubles
Someone to listen to me
To give guidance
Likes to do the activities I like to do :Biking, walking, talking
Tells the truth: I wouldn't be able to trust him if he lied to me

So far, I think that's it. But this is me.

Die Tod von Euch
01-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Kyo hit it on the head. There's a difference between being confident and being overly confident. Especially since over-confidence is a sign of insecurity. To be able to talk about your accomplishments and such in a way that's simply..well..stating facts about you did this or that is really refreshing as opposed to those who brag. Bragging and downplaying the accomplishments of others is just flat out annoying, and no one likes it when others do it.

VG is also dead on, for the most part. Physical attraction is a VERY important part. For the vast majority of girls, anyway. Despite what many will say about personality, etc... If you cannot stand the thought of kissing the guy, you aren't going to date him.

Pretty much everything's been said. Just keep in mind that it also depends on the girl. But, also make sure that you never betray her trust. Don't lie. Don't cheat.

DarkPrinceBman
01-13-2005, 08:25 PM
Hmm....I guess I have to change my opinion cause i've met somebody that liked this guy even though he was the mosted hated kid in school, a bad experience I had was, I was going out with this girl, she and me were really close but when I told her I was bi she said she would never go out with me again.

Kyoto00
01-13-2005, 10:54 PM
I am a girl and i know out of a guy is to be who u r not some wack out on how pretty the person is if u lik the person be ur self and get to know her some guys just do not do anything? Why? Girls lik diffent thing and one thing just ask i know i lik it when guys ask me wat i lik get there opinion not ur own it may help!^^!

Pakachu
01-13-2005, 10:58 PM
o_O
oh gaaaawd it that hurt my brain reading that!
><#

Fabala
01-13-2005, 11:01 PM
Hmm....I guess I have to change my opinion cause i've met somebody that liked this guy even though he was the mosted hated kid in school, a bad experience I had was, I was going out with this girl, she and me were really close but when I told her I was bi she said she would never go out with me again.

That really depends on why people hated the kid in the first place, you know? Or not. People find love everywhere...

People are also shallow and easily swayed by popular opinion =/ Sucks.

Lon
01-13-2005, 11:47 PM
Girls are a unique creature. So much so that the gods didn't bother to create anything else quite like it. They can be pretty as a flower yet quite lude to be viewed but not understood.

All this put aside, take it from a married man. Well...engaged really, but that is like marrage. almost. When things are all said and done, girls just want you to be yourself. You will sooner or later find someone that will treasure you for who you are. The important thing to rember is 1) Know what you want out of a relationship so you both know what you are looking for. and of course 2) Don't change for anyone and NEVER expect someone to change for you. Human nature is bread into us. IF you are a person who likes to spend money freely and live a little messy then do not date or marry someone who is a tight book neat freak. Sure, you may tell yourself that you can/will change for her. Or if vise is verse then you can change her for the better... but in the end after X years of relationship things can and usually will go south and then you are dealing with a broken heart. Worst case senereo, then you are also dealing with joint custady. As for knowing what you want out of a relationship... this helps save you trouble too.
If you are just looking for a sexual thing do not date a girl who is into long term comitments. That will just lead to trouble. However, if you are looking for comitments and long term relationships then don't date the schools lolly pop either. You know the kind. She's the one in the school that everyone gets a lick or three off of. That will only lead to disaster as you will most undoubtedly find her at the hands of the next flavor in a week or two.
Granted, I'm being overly stereotypical*sp?* to outline in good detail some of the principal traits of finding and surviving a relationship, but you should get the idea. You, at your age, shouldn't really worry about "finding true love." You shouldn't expect your first relationship to be your only, and best. Relationships are a lot like a good RPG game. They take time to work with and figure out, and the more experience you get the better off your character is. The double entunda is intended.
As for being yourself... that is the most important. Now let me touch upon the point that I opened with. Girls are attracted to a variety of diffrent things. Just like guys, you will have girls who are attracted to your physical appearance or *ahem* qualities. I'll leave that where it is. You can interpret what you will. You also have girls who are attracted to you due to personality, or maybe even a common intrest like sports or school clubs. Fact is... "What girls are looking for" is as diverse as "what guys are looking for." By being yourself, you will find that you will suround yourself with a pleathora of friends, both male and female. I encourage you to actually TALK to the opposite sex and attempt to make new friends when ever possible. And just let things evolve from there. Merphy's Laws of Love state that when you least expect and or want a relationship, one will present itself. The sub clause to that law states that the minute you announce your love for one individual atleast 2 others that you commonly see on a day to day basis will announce their undying love and admoration for you that you previously never knew about. I speak from experience... it is scary how accurate that law is.
I hope that is useful to you. To each his own.
Adue
-Lon

Himura Enishi
01-14-2005, 12:12 AM
a bad experience I had was, I was going out with this girl, she and me were really close but when I told her I was bi she said she would never go out with me again.

well, i dont know about a girl, but interrperuted in my mind when you say your bi that reads "Hey I like you but I try to play the field so I'll probably be hooking up with someone else too" Basically, stating you have a thing for your own sex, and to your significant other no else, is neve going to be a real turn on

Pakachu
01-14-2005, 12:20 AM
well, i dont know about a girl, but interrperuted in my mind when you say your bi that reads "Hey I like you but I try to play the field so I'll probably be hooking up with someone else too" Basically, stating you have a thing for your own sex, and to your significant other no else, is neve going to be a real turn on
true that... if your planning on being true why even bother mentioning it?
like himura said its kinda like saying "well, i'm going out with a girl this time but who knows.. i might find i guy i like more than you."

Terra
01-14-2005, 05:34 AM
different gals like different stuff... for example...some gals drag their b/f to shopping for clothes... i don't since i don't like shopping...(why waste the time and money on clothes?)

SailorCross
01-14-2005, 06:02 AM
Merphy's Laws of Love state that when you least expect and or want a relationship, one will present itself. The sub clause to that law states that the minute you announce your love for one individual atleast 2 others that you commonly see on a day to day basis will announce their undying love and admoration for you that you previously never knew about. I speak from experience... it is scary how accurate that law is.
I hope that is useful to you. To each his own.
Adue
-Lon
Oddly enough that's happened to me before. Last year around the middle of March I gave up having boyfriends, I was infact not being myself(shallow). I was dating merely because our parents wanted us to. BAD IDEA!!! I felt empty. I gave up and decided to take a break. I had met a new friend on the drill team and I was comfortable talking with him. I wasn't looking for a relationship. About 1-2 weeks later, we were going steady. Funny how things work out. We are still going out right now. (10 months on Monday)
And another thing, we are alike. We both like to rough house, be funny, play cruel jokes on each other, spend time together, talk, walk, ride our bikes. We often like some of the same foods though. But we are different in other ways too.
When I told my friend Jon that I actually loved Stuart, Jon confessed to me that he liked me. Confusing the way that goes out. Stuart told me that people told him that Jon was trying to steal me away from Stuart. That never happened.

Cross

Zedekiah
01-14-2005, 09:01 AM
Yay. Ego-boosts.

Let's all splill our love lifes out on the net!

One more time! Let me hear it!

Anyway, girls want broken DVDs, cat skeletons and pig ears.

Die Tod von Euch
01-14-2005, 01:10 PM
Yay. Ego-boosts.

Let's all splill our love lifes out on the net!

One more time! Let me hear it!

Anyway, girls want broken DVDs, cat skeletons and pig ears.
Um...Ok. I'm with Jesus. Well...I don't think he's the real Jesus...he just looks like Jesus. Yeah. There, that makes me the best ever, because I have Jesus for a boyfriend. My ego is sooo boosted, yo. Woot.

I don't want cat skeletons... I want puppy skeletons. Because killing puppies makes rainbows.

Pakachu
01-14-2005, 01:24 PM
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Not the Puppies!!!!!
>0<

Zedekiah
01-15-2005, 08:49 AM
I don't want cat skeletons... I want puppy skeletons. Because killing puppies makes rainbows. Got it. Next time I'm over in the States and hellbent on winning your heart, I'll grab some puppy bones and find you <3 :3

Lon
01-15-2005, 09:37 AM
The utter sarcasm in the last couple of posts guys, really wasn't needed. Kind of rude 'ya know?

Die Tod von Euch
01-15-2005, 10:08 AM
I wasn't being sarcastic. o_o I really am with a guy who looks like Jesus. Well, ok, I was sarcastic about how it boosted my ego...but that was directed at what Noki was saying, not at the guy who created the thread. And the killing puppies to make rainbows thing is just stating a fact...

I think there's a lesson to be learned in all of this... Some girls like guys who are sarcastic. As long as it's funny and doesn't get to be annoying. There, see, that's some of what a girl wants. It shows you have a sense of humor, especially if the girl is sarcastic to you, and you run with it...making the joke go on and gain in funniness. A guy who is able to laugh at himself shows that he's pretty secure with who he is, and doesn't feel threatened by joking and such. That's kinda sexy.

Zedekiah
01-15-2005, 10:18 AM
Then this place is the most insecure place I've ever come across :3

Besides, my sarcasm doesn't have anything to do with my ideas when it comes to what a girl would like to have.

:3

Hotsprings_Shinobu
01-15-2005, 10:24 AM
Ok girls ,what is the thing you like from guys?Or what do you want from a guy?I´m really confused...I like a 17 year old girl but I´m 16.Age is not a problem.What do I do?The other thing,I´m still thinking of the other crush I have with a 15 year old girl.Please...ANYONE!!!!!!!
Just go where your heart leads you is all i can say.

Zedekiah
01-15-2005, 10:36 AM
Go for the one with the biggest feet.

They tend to be more stable.

Nevaeh
01-15-2005, 11:09 AM
Well, it’s very hard to tell what girls want in general because we are all different and like different things. However, you should always stay yourself and if it doesn’t work out, that’s okay… you still have your whole life to meet your love. The things I’m looking for is someone selfless, profound, complex, and just very understanding of things and who I am. I know, I need a miracle right? ^^

Daenerys
01-15-2005, 12:54 PM
I want a guy to give me a guitar and play drums in my band. That's all I want.

Karel
01-15-2005, 12:55 PM
Funny how it all starts at an early age.. that life ending emotion. It's not the end of the world ya know, it's a little selfish at times if one can have it his way he'll just end it all for one girl.

Die Tod von Euch
01-15-2005, 01:05 PM
o_O @ Karel

That...was incredibly depressing... Why are you bringing up ending one's life for a girl? That is NOT what a girl wants... Dead guys are so not sexy.

Havana
01-15-2005, 01:05 PM
i think you should think to yourself which one you like most, but you can still stay friends with one of them. Like fragile x said just be yourself. Not every relationship will work out but just go with what you have. If it doesn't work out you still have many chances. I like someone who is sweet like wolfy.^_^

Karel
01-15-2005, 01:32 PM
hmm was just a response to something I saw earlier Muffy cakes.. and yeah I tend to skip alot of stuff =p or perhaps I posted in the wrong thread or what ever. *checks the title*

on another non relative note.. good to see you back *huggles*

and a more appropriate answer.. I sure's shell don't know what a girl wants. What ever though, if I can provide it with money I do it with my money.. if I can do it with my Physic then I'll design my own gifts, and last if I can do it with my charm then I'll be a Smooth Sailing Pirate guy. hmm I'm pretty sure all would atleast bring upon a smile or something.

Die Tod von Euch
01-15-2005, 02:59 PM
Oh yeah that reminds me... I, for one, hate getting gifts or having the guy pay for everything. Mostly because I hate it for ANYONE to buy me things or pay for stuff for me. But, I think that's something that varies depending on the woman. So, you'll probably need to get to know the girls better to see if they're into it or against it... But don't just automatically assume that chicks fall for presents or love it when the guy buys dinner and all that...

Karel
01-15-2005, 03:05 PM
hmm never do have any problems with women myself. I don't really have to take anyone out to dinner, when I can make dinner myself. Nicaraguan style =p it's the soup I tell you

Pakachu
01-15-2005, 03:24 PM
hey... the present thing worked great.......back when i was in preschool
just hand em a flower and ask if they wanted to be my friend and i was in baby!!
(Original playschool playa ya'll!! ^__^ )

hmm never do have any problems with women myself. I don't really have to take anyone out to dinner, when I can make dinner myself. Nicaraguan style =p it's the soup I tell you
cooking takes to much work... i learned to mix drinks.^_^

~Raye Hino~
01-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Yes, cook for me and I am soooo yours! I'd like for someone to cook for me.
I tire of my own cooking. I'm quite easy to please. I like long walks, picnics in the park and the pleasure of someone's company. Not very difficult to please.

SGI
01-15-2005, 04:51 PM
So technically, even if my cooking was fatal (Which it is) I could win you over. Wow, win a girl over by causing her stomach to shrivel up, what a wonderful world we're in.

I do belive Chris Rock said it best.

"When you first meet someone you're not meeting them, you're meeting their reprasentative"

gadgetgirl16
01-15-2005, 05:11 PM
all i want from a guy is love, respect and trust....nothin else but that...

~Raye Hino~
01-15-2005, 05:15 PM
So technically, even if my cooking was fatal (Which it is) I could win you over. Wow, win a girl over by causing her stomach to shrivel up, what a wonderful world we're in.

Well, if your cooking killed me then I think your only worry would be is what to do with the body.
I tire of cooking for myself. I don't mind cooking for someone else, but I tire of my small repretoire.
And if you can cook well...then You have won my heart forever!

Poohnella
01-15-2005, 05:38 PM
Well, the guy needs to be himself and some other things like:

*talk to the girl who you like, about yourself (but no too much)
*never tickle a girl if she does'nt want to be tickled in a certain spot
*don't always think of yourself
*treat her like a princess
*be kind and gentle
*don't be obnoxious (I think I spelt it right)

Rikku
01-15-2005, 05:50 PM
Well, I tell my sweety that I want his full trust and...TRUST!
Love and respect could come at each time the way a guy can act to you.
But when you're inlove or just crushing, noone can go on being aquainted with the guy without any trust out there.

Sometimes I tell my buttmunch that I want endless vacations with him. LOL. =D

That's all I ever want..VACATIONS ANYWHERE. -___-;'

Der Irrenden Magier
01-15-2005, 07:00 PM
Well, being the geeky, jolly green giant that I am, I had little hope of getting a boyfriend before I left the hellish nightmare of highschool. However, a friend of mine from the anime club asked me to go see Phantom of the Opera with him. In my freshman year, no less! *^^* It took some "match-making" and blackmail on a third person to get us together, and the both of us hate the [removed] for it, but hey, I think it was worth it.
The thing that I love most about my boyfriend is how similar we are. We're both 074ku like you wouldn't believe, we're both in the jazz band, we're extreme gamers/RPG addicts, et cetera. If you can find similar interests, then you've pretty much got it made, although he still has to get over his akwardness around me. -__- *pokes him with a stick* Ah well.
And all the other good advice that's been given here, whatever. =P

Himura Enishi
01-15-2005, 08:02 PM
cooking takes to much work... i learned to mix drinks.^_^

amen...........amen

Anyway all this girl advicce is getting old, what about what guys want darnit!

I want someone who cooks, like cleans my room, picks me up on call, does my laundry, makes the predominant amount of cash, and takes ME out to dinner. (so glad my g/f will never read this)

Der Irrenden Magier
01-15-2005, 08:39 PM
Evil sexist [removed]. >.>
*decides to find your girlfriend and show her this* :badrazz:

Yamcha
01-15-2005, 10:01 PM
I want someone who cooks, like cleans my room, picks me up on call, does my laundry, makes the predominant amount of cash, and takes ME out to dinner. (so glad my g/f will never read this)
Yea man I'm with you on that. Actully not really the only person to get treated nicely is her. Shes the queen, whos kind enough to even think about u. Women are like flowers, and I am like a bumble bee.

Pakachu
01-15-2005, 10:05 PM
ah... so you like that huh?
love em and take what you want then leave for another flower huh?!?

^_^ j/k

Fabala
01-16-2005, 09:11 PM
And if you can cook well...then You have won my heart forever!

No worries ^^ He can't.

Adorable anyway.

neosetsuna2004
01-17-2005, 02:30 PM
I can´t believe it...I´m heartbroke...I saw the photo of the girl I like with her boyfriend...HE IS HORRIBLE....Whats wrong with the world????I´m going down with my deep depression...

*Nosferatu-Adore
01-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Horrible in what sense? And which girl?

neosetsuna2004
01-17-2005, 02:52 PM
Well the girl I have the crush on...And I mean horrible as in ugly...he looks like an arab or so...I´m sorry for her...

Yamcha
01-17-2005, 02:56 PM
<.< thats not very nice. Especially because now ur saying this girl as low taste right? And u want her to go out with u?

*Nosferatu-Adore
01-17-2005, 03:14 PM
What does being an Arab have to do with extreme ugliness? I mean, I realize your predicament and everything, but you're kind of pinning your depression on this guy who has just as much of a right as you do to like this person.

Pakachu
01-17-2005, 03:30 PM
I can´t believe it...I´m heartbroke...I saw the photo of the girl I like with her boyfriend...HE IS HORRIBLE....Whats wrong with the world????I´m going down with my deep depression...

Well the girl I have the crush on...And I mean horrible as in ugly...he looks like an arab or so...I´m sorry for her...

gee... how could she not love someone like you, especially with an attitude like that.

Se$sY K@g0m3
01-17-2005, 04:08 PM
a girl likes cute guys,sweet,always jealuse if he sees her with other guys,loving,honest, and listen to this(read), if u love her and also cant stop flirting with other girls, then dont flirt in front of her or make sure she doesn't find out about it, and if she does u r in 4 a big one,she is gonna fully dump u, away u will never forget. I know this cuz it happen to me 5 month ago, my ex bf really loved me so much but he then started 2 flirt around another,i didn't know, when ppl told me i didn't belive them then i found out that he was 2 timing me, i want 2 his face with tears and give him a big red slap and told him that it was over. thats all dont feel like talking about it, well i did flirt to and still do but he never found out. k thats all hope this will help u on ur girls finding mission. lol ~~**(^_^)**~~ :)

Fabala
01-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Se$sY K@g0m3: Of course it must be kept in mind that there's a distinct difference between flirting and "two-timing," yes?

Do you actually know the guy? Or are you basing this entirely on your dislike for his appearance?

o.O Wouldn't win over any girls I know...