PDA

View Full Version : Konichiwa!! plz help me !! i have no clue what to do!!

w0Lf b0rn_f0x br3d Yumi
01-10-2005, 07:32 PM
konichiwa!! well as you can tell, i'm new here:D. well here's a few thing's about myself: i love Inuyasha or any other anime or manga that has to do with historical fiction, fantasy, or romance ^_^. i love to draw and go on the internet. i'm also a very fun loving person!! and if there is anyone willing to help me, then plz help me cuz i hae no clue what to do:)!! and i hope to make new friends here.

Nyanko
01-10-2005, 07:59 PM
Newbieeeeeeeeee*eats*

Nice s/n. o_O;; Anyway, welcome aboard, look around, spam and die, check out the arcade... and I'm sure someone can help you. ^^

Munk
01-10-2005, 08:10 PM
why hello and welcome to da forum!!

if nyanko trys to eat......

uhhh.. nvm then welcome to the forums

Hakkai's ANgel
01-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Hey and welcome! If you need a friend I am here ^_^

Shadow_Warrior
01-10-2005, 09:08 PM
konichiwa!! well as you can tell, i'm new here:D. well here's a few thing's about myself: i love Inuyasha or any other anime or manga that has to do with historical fiction, fantasy, or romance ^_^. i love to draw and go on the internet. i'm also a very fun loving person!! and if there is anyone willing to help me, then plz help me cuz i hae no clue what to do:)!! and i hope to make new friends here. sure i be your friend i like the internet inuyasha fiction fantasy i love to draw expecially cartoons or anime and sure i help PM me any time

Myrra
01-10-2005, 09:51 PM
'Allo and welcome. I hope you will take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Pakachu
01-11-2005, 12:12 AM
yeah, pretty much what myrra said. ^_^

welcome to the forums.
have fun and if ya need anything else feel free to PM me
(click on the name once and it should be the 3rd option you see)

DarkMagicianGirl
01-11-2005, 05:05 AM
Hi. Welcome to the forum. If you ever need help with anything I would be glad to help you out or if you want to chat thats fine to ^_^. I like Inuyasha as well as other anime hehe I got a whole list of them. I would love to know what that means. I think tis cool that you know Japanese I know a few words and phrases that's about it but i would like to learn more. Well I got to go for now. See you around or hope to hear from you. I am just a private message away. Ja Ne.

Lady Dragon
01-11-2005, 09:04 AM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask.

sword_master
01-12-2005, 07:04 PM
hey be good follow rules and do not spam

w0Lf b0rn_f0x br3d Yumi
01-16-2005, 04:19 PM
Hey everyone!! thanks for offering your help!!:D ! i really appreciate it!! i'm feeling more welcome all ready! ^_^ well thankz again.

Mei_san
01-19-2005, 01:15 PM
Hello! and welcome my name is Mei_san and i hope we can be friends .... have fun!
:)

Poohnella
01-19-2005, 01:29 PM
Ohayo!!!!! I just woke up......I don't go to regular school so I can sleep in.....*sweat drop* Oh, I'm sorry.....My name is Poohnella.......And welcome to AF!!!!!!! If you need anything feel free to ask me!!!!!!

Crimson Phoenix
01-19-2005, 01:41 PM
Konnichiwa! Welcome, don't spam, and have a great time! :)

Daryu Shinobi
01-20-2005, 05:51 AM
This is one of the greatest forums that I saw!

BurningBlazeX
01-22-2005, 12:40 PM
Hiya! And welcome to AF! Post lots, dont spam, check out the arcade, and PM me if ya need anything anytime!

animeseishi
01-25-2005, 04:15 AM
hi there!
your font color is kinda bad...so please just change it next time...or at least edit it...
welcome to af!

Razor Clarence
09-29-2005, 10:56 PM
konichiwa!! well as you can tell, i'm new here:D. well here's a few thing's about myself: i love Inuyasha or any other anime or manga that has to do with historical fiction, fantasy, or romance ^_^. i love to draw and go on the internet. i'm also a very fun loving person!! and if there is anyone willing to help me, then plz help me cuz i hae no clue what to do:)!! and i hope to make new friends here.
:) Well, it looks like you're on the right track. Start posting and then, you're off to a good start.:D

Shironosuke Takeda
09-30-2005, 12:09 AM
welcome to AF

read the rule if you donno anything yet

Kenshin Himura (O.o)
09-30-2005, 12:54 AM
good to meet you, a while ago I made a thread just for your kind of probs, look it up, just insert Enryo, in the thread serch, and it should pull it up, it is called "Enryo Shinaide....Don't be shy" It has evverything you will ever need to know about this site, hope it helps ^.^

-Kenshin Himura (O.o)

YaiiShi°
09-30-2005, 07:54 AM
Hiya and welcome-ness! Have fun, don't spam and stuff and you'll be fine! PM me if you wanna talk to somebody or something else =3 I'd love to be your friend! ^^

Bye-Bye *waves*

hkk
09-30-2005, 09:14 AM
hi there! ^^
WELCOME to AF! have fun round here and i also hope that you find many new friends ^^

i also offer my help, and even if im not one of the first welcomeing you, if hope we can be friends ^^ so if you need anything, wanna be friends or have any questions, just contact me and ill take care ^^

cya round, laterz, hkk

00Hellsing00
09-30-2005, 09:38 AM
Hey :laugh: , sure , if you have any questions feel free to ask me :laugh: Welcome to AF

The Rebel
09-30-2005, 06:28 PM
konichiwa!! well as you can tell, i'm new here:D. well here's a few thing's about myself: i love Inuyasha or any other anime or manga that has to do with historical fiction, fantasy, or romance ^_^. i love to draw and go on the internet. i'm also a very fun loving person!! and if there is anyone willing to help me, then plz help me cuz i hae no clue what to do:)!! and i hope to make new friends here. Ah! I really need to start staying on the ball when it comes to greeting you new members. *bows and hands you a blanket* Hello and welcome. If you need anything, just PM me. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief. I'll chat more but I'm SO behind on the greetings, TTYL.

Tye
09-30-2005, 06:55 PM
welcome to AF, PM me sometimes, and i'll be your friend, that's if you want to.
cya

Saiyanbabe1818
09-30-2005, 09:36 PM
Hey and Welcome! if you need a friend or help just pm me!

wizz-o-matic
10-01-2005, 03:48 AM
Heh ... did anyone notice that this thread is old o_O???

Pleas, don't bump old threads

closed