PDA

View Full Version : hi im new here

Darth Vaida
01-09-2005, 10:21 AM
hi im new here and i have no idea how this works....so im gonna say:
my favourite anime is Hellsing
my favourite colour is black
i like to read.......cause im a nerd..........and im proud.
i am a serious gamer.....my favourite types of video games are RPG/fighting
my favourite singer is Marilyn Manson.......
fav band.......metallica, korn, the works. so ya, tats all i will say. so hi.

DownRight-eviL
01-09-2005, 10:25 AM
hi im new here and i have no idea how this works....so im gonna say:
my favourite anime is Hellsing
my favourite colour is black
i like to read.......cause im a nerd..........and im proud.
i am a serious gamer.....my favourite types of video games are RPG/fighting
my favourite singer is Marilyn Manson.......
fav band.......metallica, korn, the works. so ya, tats all i will say. so hi.

Whhaaaaaat!? I read a lot of books but I'm not a nerd, and you're prolly not too!! Well anyway, welcome to AF and dunt forget the rules, hun. *Glomps* :awe:

Darth Vaida
01-09-2005, 10:30 AM
its just that 90% of all the books i read are about ancient civilizations. my favourite is ancient egypt........and i wont forget the rules........and please dont call me hun....im not exactly a child.(no offense)

DownRight-eviL
01-09-2005, 11:00 AM
its just that 90% of all the books i read are about ancient civilizations. my favourite is ancient egypt........and i wont forget the rules........and please dont call me hun....im not exactly a child.(no offense)
Yes, yes. Ditto for me! Reading about Ancient Egypt is a blast!! *Hums* Well, oki! Uh huh, well don't forget the rules ya know! Just saying it again... :laugh:

Darth Vaida
01-09-2005, 11:01 AM
i know i wont........isnt it???wow, i thought i was like the only one who was like that......

Myrra
01-09-2005, 11:11 AM
Well, hello and welcome. I see you've already found someone you have something in common with. Have fun and don't mind me if I call you "hon" as I call many that.

Your uber friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Darth Vaida
01-09-2005, 11:15 AM
thanks alot myrra..........

Hakkai's ANgel
01-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Hey! I am taking and Ancient Egyptian history class so you are no nerd XD !!! Well anyways welcome and if you need a friend I am around.

Dark Foxx
01-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Hi varon!How are you? Hope you have a good time here and it may be my last time here...oh! *ahem...blush*.....pm me anytime....smiles softly, then waves*

Darth Vaida
01-09-2005, 07:22 PM
thanks all, hey thats cool angel. i took a class on ancient egypt. i passed w/ the highest grades......i also study rome and greece. anytime angel if u need help, u can come to me. lol.

DarkMagicianGirl
01-10-2005, 05:59 AM
Welcome to the forum. I like alot of anime I havea list lol. I like to read to I like to read fanatsy books like dragonlance and books by david eddings. My favorite color is yellow or anything bright. Well i got to go. Hope to see you around. If you need anything or just want to talk private message me anytime. Ja Ne. ^_^

oma
01-10-2005, 06:56 AM
hey welcome to this forum :)

Darth Vaida
01-10-2005, 08:15 AM
hi oma....thanks for ur hospitality, for everyone's hospitality....thanks all<bows graciously>

I Love Elfy
01-10-2005, 08:16 AM
welcome to AF and pm if u need to talk to someone.

Steel-Bladed-Sword
01-10-2005, 08:54 AM
Animeforum! All new people must go through grueling tests and hand written lisence tests! Just kidding. I'm The STEEL! Send me a private message if you need anything at all!

Darth Vaida
01-10-2005, 04:54 PM
thanks steel.....thanks zelda, i will

Lady Dragon
01-11-2005, 09:11 AM
hiya welcome welcome :waves and shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. pm me netime u wish 2 talk or need help! also if ya want 2 be friends let me know.

I Love Elfy
01-11-2005, 10:18 AM
try to be as active as you can be

Darth Vaida
01-11-2005, 07:33 PM
okies thankies...oh and i love tenchi just for the record.

sword_master
01-12-2005, 06:52 PM
hey be good follow rules and do not spam