PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Mei_san
01-09-2005, 12:14 AM
Hi everyone my name is Mei_san nice to meet ya'll ...:cool:
i'll tell u a bit of my self, I'm a big anime fan, and manga too....
i like to watch guys, and read books "manga" ( with the other ones i get bored!!! lol):p

i don't like tomato's, but besides that i luv anything i'm not picky...
i luv romance, comedy, action movies.

i'm very misterios :ph34r: and i can keep a secret ... i'm very loyal with my friends...

this is all that i can remember about my self so please fell free to talk to me anytime k?

i hope to get allong with all of u!

Mei_san :laugh:

DownRight-eviL
01-09-2005, 12:18 AM
Awww!! Aren't you the cutest!!!!! *Glomps and doesn't let go* Welcome to AF- *Snuggles* and don't you forget to follow the rules love!! Or the scary admins and mods will get you... *Shivers* Heh, well PM me if you need anything, hun!! *Gives one last squeeze and grins* :awe:

Lia
01-09-2005, 01:34 AM
hiiii there Downright-evil is right u r soo cute welcome 2 AF..feel free 2 pm me at any time u want i`m sure we will be very good friends!!

♥Ritsuka♥
01-09-2005, 01:36 AM
i like to watch guys, and read books "manga" ( with the other ones i get bored!!! lol):p

i'm very misterios :ph34r: and i can keep a secret ... i'm very loyal with my friends...

this is all that i can remember about my self so please fell free to talk to me anytime k?

yes I agree with them u are so cute.....I think I am going to give u some good rep, oh and me sissy I wuv u ^_^

Angelwing of Darkness
01-09-2005, 06:11 AM
Welcome!!!:laugh:

Myrra
01-09-2005, 06:21 AM
'Ello and welcome. I hope you will take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them. Have fun, post lots (without spamming) and beware the cannibal.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

DarkMagicianGirl
01-09-2005, 07:18 AM
HI there. Welcome to the forum. I love anime and manga. I got so many favorites that I lose track of them all. Well I got to jet like a rocket. Feel free to private message me anytime. See you around. Ja Ne. ^_^

Furio Goldenthread
01-09-2005, 08:51 AM
Welcome to the Forum. Hope you have fun

♥Ritsuka♥
01-09-2005, 09:24 AM
yes once again welcome ^_^

Mei_san
01-09-2005, 03:55 PM
thanx everybody!

i feel welcome :D

i hope to get to know each and all of you better! :)

Hakkai's ANgel
01-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Hiya and welcome^_^ Ever need a friend I'm here.

Furio Goldenthread
01-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Yeah. If you need someone to battle or something, or you come on to the chat, talk to me. Im a regular there

Lika
01-09-2005, 10:02 PM
Hey...welcome to AF ^^

MasterMind
01-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Awww!! Aren't you the cutest!!!!! *Glomps and doesn't let go* Welcome to AF- *Snuggles* and don't you forget to follow the rules love!! Or the scary admins and mods will get you... *Shivers* Heh, well PM me if you need anything, hun!! *Gives one last squeeze and grins* :awe:
lol yes i would agree word for word, and yes welcome pm me some time to chat

flame_wolf
01-10-2005, 01:52 AM

Mei_san :laugh: welcome to anime forum, have fun here.

Dark Schneider
01-10-2005, 03:14 AM
Hiya welcome to the forum
I'm the ungreener so prepare to be ungreened :laugh:

*opens a quantum singularity, which swallows Mei_San, sending her back in time, and into an alternate world, forcing her to live out her days as part of the "Leave it to beaver" cast*

yep that works for me. *walks off*

Cloud_strife1984
01-10-2005, 03:47 AM
Hi weclome to AF :)

♥Ritsuka♥
01-10-2005, 04:20 AM
Mei_san I am now your guardian I am sworn to protect you from this day forward, if anyone is bothering you or u need help come to me and I shall offer you my assistance.

*bows to Mei_san*

Mei_san
01-10-2005, 10:45 AM
*yelling* some one help me i'm in a different world filled with lots of weird looking beavers...... :eek:

Lady Dragon
01-11-2005, 09:13 AM
hiya welcome welcome :waves and shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. pm me netime u wish 2 talk or need help!

sword_master
01-12-2005, 07:00 PM
hey be good follow rules and do not spam

sword_master
01-12-2005, 07:00 PM
hey be good follow rules and do not spam