PDA

View Full Version : Hi (from an old moonie)

Selece
01-08-2005, 01:15 PM
Er--I've done this once before, but sadly, I forgot my username and password altogether. -.-;; Sad, I know, but true.

Anyway, it's kind of weird being back here after so long... because I remember constantly posting here nearly four or five years ago when I was 12/13. Haha. I remember those top posters.

If, and for those who know or remember me, my original name back then was Eternal Princess Saturn, or EPS for short... sounds kinda weird now that I look back on it. Second was Chibi Goddess of Silence (CGoS), another weird one. And the last one I had was Umi Ryuuzaki. Yeah... those were pretty long ago.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi again. ^_^ For sure, I'll stick around for a little bit more than I did before this time...

Anyway, there are certain people that I remember from back in the day. I wonder if they still post here? Just to name a few:

Princess Ai :) (actually, I just saw her name)
Rei (didn't talk much with her, but I really adored her)
sailorbunney (adorable)
Mya

Yeah, there was more, but you get the point.

Anyway! As I said before (I gotta stop repeating myself), I just dropped by to say hi!! ;)

--Selece

Myrra
01-08-2005, 01:42 PM
'Ello and welcome back. 'Fraid I don't remember you as you must have left before I joined...under a different name myself. I hope the changes are not too confusing and that you will stick around a while.

TTFN

your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Nyanko
01-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Anyway, there are certain people that I remember from back in the day. I wonder if they still post here? Just to name a few:

Princess Ai :) (actually, I just saw her name)
Rei (didn't talk much with her, but I really adored her)
sailorbunney (adorable)
Mya

Your old names sound really familiar... I think I remember ppl talking about you back at Tuxie.
Princess Ai's around... Rei... do you mean Ayanami Rei? (I could never quite remember how to spell that first name...) >>; the third one I dunno... and I dunno the fourth one. (Do you mean Nya? LoL)

Welcome back. ^^ I guess since you're not an actual "newbie", I can't eat you. Crud. Oh well, look around and have fun posting. =)

Daenerys
01-08-2005, 06:52 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I LOVE YOU! I'm happy you're baaack. Please stay with us this time ;_;

Selece
01-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Myrra--thanks. ^_^

Nyanko--people talking about me, eh? Good or bad? ^_~ Just kidding. Anyway, by Rei, I meant exactly that. I know it's not Ayanami Rei for sure. I don't know... she may not even be here anymore. And you eat newbies? XD

Ai--yay, someone I know. ^^;; I'll be sure to stick around for a while this time. =D

--Selece

Daenerys
01-08-2005, 07:30 PM
And you mean Reiako. She started using the nickname I gave her.

Mya's been gone for quite some time. I haven't heard from her in ages.

Selece
01-08-2005, 07:41 PM
Really? Rei's Reiako now? Cool. ;)

Oh, I know this is getting a little off topic, but Ai, could you please explain to me what all this secret admirer and repping stuff is? I have no idea what anything is...

Chris-Retard-Pontius DUUR
01-08-2005, 07:44 PM
Me Wan!!!tttt!! Be F W E N D!!!

Pakachu
01-08-2005, 09:26 PM
::pokes::
hullo... welcome back to af/ag/agf/er... whatever its called now.
i wasn't around back when you were here before but i look forward to getting to know you. ^_^y

sword_master
01-12-2005, 07:12 PM
welcome back hey be good follow rules and do not spam