PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be here!

Hakkai's ANgel
01-06-2005, 04:43 PM
Hey everyone! I am new to the forum's but definately not new to tuxedomask.com. While I am not huge on forums XD I was very happy to see the new rpg on the site! So here I am ready to have fun http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Nyanko
01-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Newbie and dumber newbie. o_O; LoL Dude, stop spamming.

HA, what s/n were you under at tuxie? I used to go there, too. Welcome aboard, tho. Hope you like it here. It's a lot bigger than tuxie, and funner too. (Is 'funner' a word?) Anyway, look around and don't spam... like that guy did... >>; heh. Check out the arcade and battle arena too. Fun stuff. =)

Hakkai's ANgel
01-06-2005, 11:38 PM
Yes that spamming was annoying *tear* My name was Emerald...mind you the first one in exsistence there...I was under that name for a year almost everyday and no one ever complained so I was the first ^_^ Then I dissappeared :( And funner can be a word if you want it to, it's the forums so make up words XD

Podgi
01-07-2005, 04:34 AM
*newbie* how do u battle? ^^;;

Dark Schneider
01-07-2005, 05:11 AM
Hey Hakai :)
allow me to ungreen you :laugh:

*found my cards, so time for something different*

"RSF"

Hakai's Angel is struck in the left hand by the jack of diamonds, right hand by the queen of diamonds, right foot by the 10 of diamonds, left foot by the king of diamonds, and the fatal blow is struck by the Ace of diamonds, imbedded in her forehead.

"My fortune cards spell only misfortune for you."

Have fun here at the forum and don't spam ;)

Myrra
01-07-2005, 06:19 AM
Hello and welcome back. I apologize for the little spammer...can't be online 24/7. *sigh* Do take the time to review the rules. Info on all the new stuff can be found pinned in Site issues/questions. Have fun!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

and I'm guessing you left before I joined over at Tuxy cos I can't remember you...but that doesn't mean much as I can barely remember what I did yesterday. ~_^

Milly
01-07-2005, 07:26 AM
Hello there! What's up. I'm glad that you are glad to be back! Welcome to AF! ^_^

Hakkai's ANgel
01-07-2005, 03:59 PM
I have been ungreened XD and beaten soundly. Thanks Dark Schneider...*is still trying to pull the Ace out of her forehead* I don't feel like dying yet...

Thanks Myrra for getting rid of the spammer XD and nice to meet ya Milly! I just wish I would have started this rpg earlier so I wouldn't have to be labeled a newbie now..*sad face* But oh well, I am gonna work at it.

sword_master
01-12-2005, 07:15 PM
hey be good follow rules and do not spam