PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else see Ashlee Simpson

Himura Enishi
01-05-2005, 09:08 PM
During halftime during the orange bowl (college football tournament). After she finished her song and was all excited, the whole stadium went compltely quiet and then just erupted in boo's. This is prbly in response to the botched attempt at her lip synching when she tried it on Sat. Night Live. Personally I think it's hilarious, the no talent singers are finally exposed to the public eye, any others here that saw it?

[BlackDeath]
01-05-2005, 09:13 PM
I didn't see it but those manufactured pop stars deserve it all!

Pakachu
01-05-2005, 09:16 PM
actually i felt pretty bad for her.
i've actually heard her stuff and liked it.

her sis... now that one deserves to get the crap boo'd out of her.

FalseReality
01-05-2005, 09:24 PM
I was there as one of the bands playing at halftime an d it was horrible, even she doesnt deserve that. She was lip-synching because she admited she couldnt sing the night b4 when she thought her mic was off. Noone deserves to be boo'ed like that. i have pictures of her crying as she walked off the stage.

[BlackDeath]
01-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Cool, can you post them xD

FalseReality
01-05-2005, 09:29 PM
no possible way would i do that to her. I shook hands with her, will farrel ans shaq before she performed at halftime. everyone was all like "oh my god! shaq is on the sideline!"

Well im out like electricity in the ghetto for tonight but ill be back tommorow.

[BlackDeath]
01-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Ok then fair enough, i guess i understand

Himura Enishi
01-05-2005, 10:04 PM
no possible way would i do that to her.

Yeah, I'd hate for her confidence to be broken because shes a fake, then shed just have to do dull t'hings like buy a million dollar mansion or drive around in her luxury cars. Seriously, in a few months she prbly makes more money than most people ever will for doing nothing, she deserves alll the critisicsm she gets

[BlackDeath]
01-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Agreed, why is it you all pity her, dose she improve your quality of life in anyway, no, so just cause she gets boo'ed really isn't a reason to pity her, she wouldn't do it for you!

En Svensk Tiger
01-06-2005, 07:42 AM
Agreed, why is it you all pity her, dose she improve your quality of life in anyway, no, so just cause she gets boo'ed really isn't a reason to pity her, she wouldn't do it for you!
Does she decrease yours?

Myrra
01-06-2005, 01:12 PM
That is just terrible. I can't imagine that she could possibly deserve that. I can imagine a few others that would deserve that sort of treatment, but even then I wouldn't condone it.

It's just not something I find palatable.

FalseReality
01-06-2005, 04:45 PM
That is just terrible. I can't imagine that she could possibly deserve that. I can imagine a few others that would deserve that sort of treatment, but even then I wouldn't condone it.

It's just not something I find palatable.Exactly, she may be a fake, but she is still a person who deserves as much respect as anyone else. It's not like shes the only person who cant sing and makes money for doing nothing, and she doesnt deserve that kind of treatment. No one does.

Himura Enishi
01-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Exactly, she may be a fake, but she is still a person who deserves as much respect as anyone else. It's not like shes the only person who cant sing and makes money for doing nothing, and she doesnt deserve that kind of treatment. No one does.

She deserves it and so does every other no talent singer/performer/whatever. It is plain ridiculous that they make more money than most will ever ny doing absolutely nothing! Did anyone else even see th performance? She tried actually singing and it was horrific, like the kind that gets laughed out on American Idol! Serves her right, see how many people buy her cd now that they know she can sing about as well as nails on a chalkboard

little:k
01-06-2005, 06:40 PM
Why are people so mean?
The people at the stadium should't have done that!
.....Poor Ashlee....

FalseReality
01-06-2005, 09:58 PM
I was there, I was performing on the field. it was worse there than on tv.

Himura Enishi
01-06-2005, 11:34 PM
Why are people so mean?
The people at the stadium should't have done that!
.....Poor Ashlee....

hellooooooooooooo, what are you 5? Let me put it in Lamen's terms....If you perform in front of a huge hugeg crowd, many which are drunk (that means that drank alcoholic beverage) and you COMPLETELY SUCK (what ashllee did), they are not going to praise your effort, you get booed, and rightfully so, that stupid no talent fake millionaire (very bitter about millionaire part)

As for FalseReality, i can only imagine how cool that must of been to perform, even if it wasnt much of a football game

Pakachu
01-06-2005, 11:45 PM
and the green eyes of jealousy shine down upon the forums.
she makes money doing what she does.

i've heard her sing live on the news, outdoors, no doctoring as far as i could tell.
she sounded decent(definitly not operatic quality but whatever)

everyone has off nights, ever try preforming live infront of... oh say, a couple thousand people...Solo... its pretty hard i'm sure.
what i have such a hard time understanding is why so many people take so much pleasure in other peoples pain.