Doughnut
01-04-2005, 07:30 PM
If you like halo or RvB then come here:ooh:

Doughnut
01-04-2005, 07:31 PM
Quote " How bout Chupathingy? I like it.... got a nice ring to it." end Quote

gelayel
01-04-2005, 09:09 PM
sorry, i dont no what those are!...... "sigh"........ i've been hit with stupidity (dont no if thats spelled right) so can you plz say whats it mean??? pretty plz with a cherry on top??? -from your one and only crazy girl Gelayel ^.^

ninjaStan
01-05-2005, 04:39 PM
u put this in the wrong subject u noob! somethin' like this should go into misellanious or video games

Tyr
01-05-2005, 04:57 PM
Definitely Video Games. Also, try not to double post. It's not that hard, really.

[BlackDeath]
01-05-2005, 09:42 PM
As they said, there's a section for this and this isn't it, aslo this thread has already been made!

Innotech
01-05-2005, 10:33 PM
it goes in gamer certainly but I like RVB. Its ihlarious stuff. however while I do like Halo, I prefer games like Metroid Prime

Black-
01-05-2005, 10:39 PM
sorry, i dont no what those are!...... "sigh"........ i've been hit with stupidity (dont no if thats spelled right) so can you plz say whats it mean??? pretty plz with a cherry on top??? -from your one and only crazy girl Gelayel ^.^U dumb A** girl Halo is spelled right Halo is a Xbox game witch has a sequal.. Halo 2 u can play both of the on system link Xbc or Xbox live!! its a 3rd person game the view is kinda like Rainbow six 3 but on Halo u have to kill aliens call grunts, elites, and jackels.. there is more but don't feel like playing it well here is http://www.flashbuilder.net/users/thk/ go there if u want to know more about halo 2 and u can go down and look at the link i got on my site for halo 2 peac out!! u better thank me for fillen u in iight Im out!!

Innotech
01-06-2005, 04:15 AM
U dumb A** girl Halo is spelled right Halo is a Xbox game witch has a sequal.. Halo 2 u can play both of the on system link Xbc or Xbox live!! its a 3rd person game the view is kinda like Rainbow six 3 but on Halo u have to kill aliens call grunts, elites, and jackels.. there is more but don't feel like playing it well here is http://www.flashbuilder.net/users/thk/ go there if u want to know more about halo 2 and u can go down and look at the link i got on my site for halo 2 peac out!! u better thank me for fillen u in iight Im out!!
Being an ******* certainly doesnt help your cause.
This is also in the wrong forum section so she wouldnt recognize it as a game necessarily.

Tyr
01-06-2005, 10:05 AM
U dumb A** girl Halo is spelled right Halo is a Xbox game witch has a sequal.. Halo 2 u can play both of the on system link Xbc or Xbox live!! its a 3rd person game the view is kinda like Rainbow six 3 but on Halo u have to kill aliens call grunts, elites, and jackels.. there is more but don't feel like playing it well here is http://www.flashbuilder.net/users/thk/ go there if u want to know more about halo 2 and u can go down and look at the link i got on my site for halo 2 peac out!! u better thank me for fillen u in iight Im out!!
For someone who goes around calling people dumb, you don't seem to be that smart yourself. Halo 2 is mainly a first person shooter, not third person. The only time it becomes third person is when you use vehicles/turrets.

Recap:
First person shooter - gamer viewpoint is the same as the character you are playing as.
Third person shooter - gamer viewpoint "chases" (follows) the character.

Chris-Retard-Pontius DUUR
01-06-2005, 10:25 AM
I like Halo 2 its pretty fun to kill people in the first person

Innotech
01-06-2005, 11:39 AM
A great example of 3rd person is James Bond 007: Everyhting or nothing. thats third person. Metroid Prime and Echoes is both first and third person adventure shooter also.

MasterMind
01-06-2005, 12:08 PM
well you are posting in the wrong section but halo2 is better

Master Alchemist Toriyoto
01-06-2005, 12:45 PM
Rookie! WRONG SECTION!!! exspect this thread closed! and it seems you did the quote wrong.

gelayel
01-28-2005, 06:46 PM
OH......so thats what it is!...i wanna tell ya something about the part were you said you U dumb A** girl....well frist i got a Ps2 not a Xbox second this is in the wrong forum section and third.......well i realy dont care about you sayin that cause our teacher at school calls eveyone that or something else like that so this aint the frist time! "cough"crazy teacher"cough" oh and thank you Innotech and Suzaku for the help :D:P:D

retro
01-28-2005, 06:54 PM
Church Fan

http://www.redvsblue.com/home.php

Moved_to_new_account
01-28-2005, 07:19 PM
wrong section, go put this in the game section

Chibi Goku
01-29-2005, 04:41 AM
Red vs Blue is so funny, but plz take this out of general Anime