PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone I'm Naomi Kitsume

Naomi Kitsume
01-04-2005, 01:54 PM
:bigannoun Hello everyone, I'm Naomi Kitsume, But you can call me Naomi.
I am new to these forum, I have a few question's about the site and everything so here it goes.

1-How can i put up my own custom Avatar?

2-How does a Battle work Out?

thats bassically it for now. So let me tell you about my self

I am a Anime/Manga Fanatic, i love my animation.
I have a pet rat (his name is Squeeky), and a pet Crow
I am from Fujiyoshida originally,but moved to the united States,excuse me if my english is alittle off at time's.
I love music,anything that calms me down. I am very into Metal.
I wish to make new and exciting friends on this forum.
I make graphic's also,for signatures and avatar's...thats why i was so confused about how to put up my own creation avatar's.
If you want to get to know me some more Pm me.
I may seem newbie)ish(,but i am no newbie

...also another thing. Who is this Chii chan or something, Is this some sortof bot? highly intelligent though.

BladeWing
01-04-2005, 02:51 PM
Hi and welcome to AF. I'm not sure on customs avatars either, but if you wanna challenge someone to a battle go to the Arena and it should tell you how to do it!

-BladeWing

Myrra
01-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Visit Site issues/questions to find the answers you seek... http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=15973
as for adding a sig at the moment we seem to be experiencing technical difficulties.

For all other questions feel free to PM me or another of the mods or post a thread in the above mentioned forum.

Don't forget to read the rules!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

retro
01-04-2005, 04:15 PM
h e l l o w e l c o m e n a o m i

Lika
01-04-2005, 04:21 PM
hey...welcome to AF ^^

Shadow_Warrior
01-04-2005, 04:38 PM
hey welcome im spirit_fire but you can call me spirit and i duno about the avatar but i will be your friend feel free to PM me any time

Dark Foxx
01-04-2005, 04:52 PM
Hello Naomi!

Welcome to anime forum and I hope that you have a good time here! pm me anytime!

shi_amai
01-04-2005, 05:14 PM
Hi and welcome to AF! *huggles* I'll help you and be a good friend! *^_^*

You need I think it is 135 posts to use a custom avatar... once you get to 120, start checking... that or 100. It's in the same area as where you normally choose your avatar. Once you can a new option will apear to use one from a certain url or upload your own, so you'll know when you can. Hope I helped! ^_^

Nyanko
01-04-2005, 05:26 PM
Hi!! *eats* Sorry I don't know the answer to either of those questions... I'm computer-ly challenged. o_O;

Anyway, have fun... look around, check out the arcade, don't spam... and yeah. Happy Easter. =)

Naomi Kitsume
01-04-2005, 06:20 PM
Thank you so much, I hope to get to know each and everyone one of you.
I have one more question, is a battle like an arcade game where you make you own characters, or do you have to reload the page ever two seconds?

Thankyou Shi Amai for answering my question...eh its different for every forum, i guess getting 100 post is a good way to get new stuff rather then buying them with gil/rubee's and such.See you on the boards, i'll also try to pm each and everyone of you guys see you around hehe...

Shadow_Warrior
01-04-2005, 06:24 PM
reload the page every 2 secnds

Naomi Kitsume
01-04-2005, 06:27 PM
Awww thats no good. They should do something about that.

dark_aer6
01-04-2005, 08:18 PM
*sigh* as usual, i'm late in replying...
Welcome to AG/AF!! and pm me if you have the time. :)

gelayel
01-04-2005, 09:03 PM
hey, i just wanted to say hi and welcome to AF or AG or whatever! Even though and im hyper 24/7 i died from talking to no one in such a long time. i lost java script!!!!! and my parents wont let me go to chats and they dont no i go here! THE SAD TRUTH! T.T I hope to find a way to talk to you!....and everyone else out there......^.~ from your one and only crazy girl gelayel

sword_master
01-12-2005, 07:35 PM
hey be good follow rules and do not spam

Naomi Kitsume
01-22-2005, 07:05 AM
Me spam...ha,perish the thought.