PDA

View Full Version : Hi

DarkMagicianGirl
01-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Hi. I'm just posting a new thread to introduce myself a bit. I am a huge fan of anime as anyone can tell. My favorites are Sailor Moon, Kenshin, .hack, Yu-Gi-Oh, Onegai Twins, Inuyasha, Wolfs Rain. I would like to try or see BubblegumCrisis, MagicKnightsRayearth, Ah! My goddess and a whole bunch of others. I love fantasy creatures like dragons, fairies, and unicorns. I love to read Dragonlance and a new author i discovered david Edddings. I love to play rpg video games/ strategy games. My favorite animal being horses. My favorute color being yellow or anything bright and cheery. I love listening to all sorts of music so i don't have favorite group. Well that's about it for now. Laters everyone. My goal is to make as many friends as possible so see you around in chat or private message to talk and i will get back to you asap. ^_^

Dark Foxx
01-03-2005, 05:48 PM
i love everything and everyone{i know that it doesn't sound right but i do}um...could you tell me how i can type in my clan{ i've got a name for it but it won't let me type it in...could you possibly help me out here?}

Milly
01-03-2005, 08:05 PM
I love Rurouni Kenshin and Wolf's rain, also. So, how are you? And welcome to AF! Your goal will be conquered because I am willingly able to be your friend. So, what's up, dude? ^_^

Shadow_Warrior
01-03-2005, 08:07 PM
i love kenshin, yugioh, .hack, Ranma 1/2 there more but i cant remember there to many lol

Myrra
01-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Well, 'ello and welcome to AF. Please take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them.

have fun, post lots and beware the cannibal.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

retro
01-04-2005, 04:16 PM
h e l l o w e l c o m e d a r k

Lika
01-04-2005, 04:20 PM
hey...welcome to AF ^^

sword_master
01-12-2005, 07:40 PM
hey be good follow rules and do not spam