PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy: Dirge of the Chimera

Adrian Black
01-01-2005, 07:48 PM
I haven't seen a topic for this, and I was almost certain all FF fans would've wanted to talk about this game. The moment I saw the review and pictures in the gamestop magazine, I was hooked. It seems so awesome, and you can be Vincent (No telling the Hell you can cause.)

P.S. In a fight at night, would Vincent or Dante win? Vincent is my opinion.

wing 7
01-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Well dante might win cuz he cant die easilly, and yes te game looks awesome but its a first person shooter i think, so no rpg.

Adrian Black
01-01-2005, 08:02 PM
No, FFDoC is just like Devil May Cry. I read the review and the people who made the game made sure that it was like that. Thank God.. Go Vincent!

wing 7
01-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Well its about time one of the ff games was different.

Cloud99
01-02-2005, 04:31 AM
i heard that it was pretty rubbish but hey im willing to give it a go
just hope it isnt a way to cash in on the ff name

Janus Silverlock
01-02-2005, 10:10 PM
I think it has first person shooter elements, but the gameplay is supposed to be alot like devil may cry. and... unfortunately... I think it is one more way they are trying to cash in on the popularity of FFVII. HOWEVER that does NOT mean it will be a bad game, not in the least. I think it'll be fun, and I'll give it a go. ^_^ I like shooting games anyways.

wing 7
01-02-2005, 11:37 PM
Oh it will be good.

Dark Schneider
01-03-2005, 08:24 AM
Atleast in this FF games you'll be able to dodge your enemy instead of having those annoying random battles where you never know when the enemy comes. and since DMC is a great game..
Then this FF could be something intresting

Chibi-chan
01-03-2005, 09:13 AM
I, for one, am looking forward to this game! I haven't played DMC, but it looks so good! Anyway, tracking back to talking about the game in subject...I can't wait! I love Vicent, so this is exciting for me!

Adrian Black
01-03-2005, 04:20 PM
The thing is though, just like with FFXI they won't ever try this again unless it makes alot, and I mean alot of money in every place you know. The only reason they made another Tactics (for gameboy advanced/sp) was because the original Tactics did so well. I do hope that DoC will make alot of money cause I'd like to see another game kinda like it you know... maybe with Barret or Laguna (from VIII).

Sega saturn x
01-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Its dirge of cerburus not what ever other name you put and it looks like a blatant dmc and gungrave rip off both characters would kick vincents ***.