PDA

View Full Version : Yuyu Hakusho RPG

Pages : [1] 2 3

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
01-01-2005, 06:33 PM
OOC:Ok continuing where I screwed up thread wise...

IC:Mya wanted to go look for someone on the team,but who would she talk to....Hiei was the #1 person she wanted to see...

OOC:Ok can we have some people volenteer to be Kurama,Hiei,Yususke,&Kuwabara?PLease!
(remember if you pick Hiei you and Mya have a serious relationship until Hiei says something making it into a loving relationship)

wing 7
01-01-2005, 06:35 PM
ooc: Oh please let me be hieie hes my fav character.

Kera
01-01-2005, 06:37 PM
ooc:aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not saying any thing ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wing 7
01-01-2005, 06:39 PM
ooc: whats with aaaaaaaaaah are you upset.

01-01-2005, 06:40 PM
OOC:Ok sure!^^
IC:Mya then decided to go and rest her back on one of the tall think bamboo trees.'Wander what's going on with Hiei?' she thought while her eyes were completly shadowed by her spiky black bangs.

Kera
01-01-2005, 06:42 PM
ooc: maybe *twitch twitch*

wing 7
01-01-2005, 06:43 PM
Heie started to think about his past in demon world but he just shook his head. and said"stupid memories" .

01-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Mya then saw Hiei up in a real tree and not one of the bamboo ones.She then sneaked around the back to make sure he couldn't sence her...luckily there was very little of her scent since she has been around different kinds of trees.She hoped her peachy smell will be gone.

wing 7
01-01-2005, 06:58 PM
Hiei just was tired of no excitement , he wanyed a fight worth fighting.

01-01-2005, 07:04 PM
Mya's legs then start to hurt...'God,why does Hiei have to do what I do?This climbing is killing me!'Mya thought and fell on Hiei's lap exhausted."Hi..."

wing 7
01-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Heie looks down at her,"what are you doing".?

01-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Mya was so out of breath,she tried to keep her sentences short."I've had a long day training...just felt like I should see you..."Mya smiled at him.

wing 7
01-01-2005, 07:21 PM
HEIE just kinda looked angry, and said" oh really you wanted to see me".

01-01-2005, 07:28 PM
She nodded "Yea,but..." she arose from Hiei and then continued "...if you don't want me here around you...there's the option of having me leave you here alone with your thoughts..."She then brushed off the dirt that was on black T-shirt with red letters that said 'Night' on the front and the back had 'heart' on there.

wing 7
01-01-2005, 07:32 PM
"Hey i didnt say for you to leave" Heie then looked at her like he was upset.

01-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Mya then turned around facing him,she then walked over to him."Hnmm-k...like I said I wanted to see you,what have you been thinking lately?"She then combed her long black hair gently with her fingers.

wing 7
01-01-2005, 07:46 PM
Well ive been thinking about demon world.

01-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Mya then looked down at her feet,that were bare."For what reason,Hiei?"She asked.

wing 7
01-01-2005, 07:57 PM
Well heie looked at her and said"back there there was more fights to have here is just knda boring.

01-01-2005, 07:59 PM
She nodded and then asked "Do you like to talk to me,Hiei?"

wing 7
01-01-2005, 08:01 PM
" i GUESS i do its like you understand me more then other people"

01-01-2005, 08:05 PM
Mya half-smiled and then said "You are true...I mean technically you are the closest person other than my sister..."She stretched her arms and saw that it was about to be sundown.

wing 7
01-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Heie laughed,"Your sister wow great compitition"

01-01-2005, 08:16 PM
She chuckled and said "She's not bad....just the opposite of her name when she doesn't get what she wants."Mya smiled at Hiei.

wing 7
01-01-2005, 08:47 PM
Hiei looked at her with a happy face,"Yeah i guess so"

01-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Mya then saw the sundown change to nightsky...all the stars came out glistening and
shiny their brightest."Wow the sky looks beautiful tonight..."She looked up at the stars.

wing 7
01-02-2005, 02:41 AM
Hiei looked up at the sky,"yah the stars look different tonight"

01-02-2005, 06:07 PM
"Yea...that is true..."Mya then stretched her arms out tiredly,while silently yawning she thought to herself The tournament will start in two days...I must try to train as hard as I can! She then opened her eyes and said "Hiei,what's the most important thing in your and how do you think your gonna accomplish it?"Mya asked.

maiwheeler
01-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Can I be Kurama?

maiwheeler
01-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Can I be Kurama PLEASE?

maiwheeler
01-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Can I be Kurama please?

maiwheeler
01-02-2005, 07:41 PM
sorry dident mean to post that much my computer mest up

wing 7
01-02-2005, 11:14 PM
OOC: Thanks for the spam.

Hiei said "I dont really have important things" Hiei then thought of his sister.

galdon
01-03-2005, 03:19 PM
*galdon wakes up and leaves his room*
darn, fell asleep again, wonder how long it was this time, i sure hope i didnt miss anything important. i'd better find someone from that Yurimeshi team so i can tell them i am actually here.

OOC:i've been gone during the break, so i am a tiny bit lost

Ayumu147
01-06-2005, 08:09 PM
Ayana walked around, a sigh escaping her lips. "I wonder where we're supposed to meet..." she whispered. From a far distance, she could spot a young man with red hair, and recognized him right away. "That must be him!" she smiled, and walked over. "Umm...is this the Yurimeshi team?" Ayana asked. Ayana looked over at the one who she believed was Yusuke. 'That must be him..judging by his spiritual power eminatting from the guy.' Ayana thought, staring over at him.

Kera
01-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Kera all of a sudden ran past the Uramishi team and stops 5 feet away "you must be another team" Kera just glared at them while saying that

01-07-2005, 04:18 PM
OOC:Fine you idiot that put spam!You can be Kurama.GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

IC:"Are you sure about that,Hiei?I mean it seems like your thinking about someone right now..."Mya looked down at some random people she didn't know.

Ayumu147
01-07-2005, 04:36 PM
Yusuke looked over at her. "Yeah, why? Unless you're one of the new people on our group." Ayana nodded. "Yes, i recieved this from Boton, at least i think that was her name." Ayana explained, as she held the letter within her hand. "All right then." Yusuke replied, nodding at her.

Kera
01-07-2005, 05:54 PM
"Hn no im not im in a different group just forgot the name" Kera looked at every one "so your Yusuke im Kera i heard you where a good fighter" Kera looked at Yusukes arua flowing off of him "i see you fight alot to" Kera's face never changed it was emotionless

wing 7
01-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Heie looked surprised at mya and said:" Well i guess im the only important person in my life."

ESCAFLOWNE
01-07-2005, 09:44 PM
Can i be yusuke pleae.

01-08-2005, 02:26 PM
OOC:*sighs*Fine go right ahead...

IC:"Oh I see..."Mya then looked at her watch to find it already being 10:30P.M. on her watch."Um Hiei?I think that we should be heading back to our rooms.So that we can atleast get up early enough to train some more."she suggested.

wing 7
01-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Hiei looked at mya in agrrement,"Ok lets go".

maiwheeler
01-08-2005, 05:48 PM
i didnt mean to...gosh maybee i dont want to now!

wing 7
01-08-2005, 07:16 PM
ooc:want to what spam.

ESCAFLOWNE
01-08-2005, 07:21 PM
ooc:thnx alot rosen200,,

Yusuke walked down the street and say hiei in a tree with a girl,"Hey hiei who,s she?"

wing 7
01-08-2005, 07:45 PM
Hiei looked at mya and said,"Lets go".

DThree
01-10-2005, 04:46 AM
[OOC] Im adding my character now, if you dont like it ill remove :) []

As Hiei and Mya were talking something happened. The stars they had spoken of earlier were indeed different. What they didnt notice was that they the stars were all out of place. They wernt where they were soposed to be. One of the stars began to fall, as it decended it heated up making a huge fireball in the sky plumiting to the ground. The star hit the ground in a forest near by Hiei and Mya. Strangly there was no sound.

The star was in the center of a huge crater fizzling and steaming. Suddenly it burst open throwing the two halfs of the star back. As soon as the smoke had cleared a green aura amerged. A light green figure then walked out and stretched.

"Not the best way to travel from the human world". The character said. He cracked his neck and preformed some kind of richtual. "Glad im out of that desert though". The character was male. He wore a long red robe and a strange Arabic hat. He spoke with an arabic accent. At his left side was a sword, a scimita. He started to walk deeper into the forest after scratching his posteria and brushing off his robe. "Lets go see what i can find on this world i have ended up on. Sureley i couldent be any worse than the human world and that reched desert".

[OOC] Ill remove if it isnt to your licking :) []

Amazon_Goddess
01-10-2005, 09:58 AM
A pretty young girl emerged from the forest. "Um hey do you guys know where a group called the 'spirit detectives' is?" She looked around, then crossed her arms in front of her frowning. "Man...I hope I find them. I wanted to join to improve my fighting abilities..."

galdon
01-10-2005, 08:33 PM
OOC: i keep getting off, probrably due to me being grounded at home, hmm.
BIC:
*galdon sees the yurimeshi team, and takes out a picture of them he was given, after several minutes of comparison he finnally desides that they are the ones he was looking for and walks over*

hey, you guys the yurameshi team right? some flying baby told me that i have to meet you guys.

Kera
01-10-2005, 08:42 PM
"Hn leaving you bore me" Kera waved her hand and started walking not really caring if some one fallowed or not "see you when we fight"

Amazon_Goddess
01-11-2005, 08:56 AM
"Hey will one of you guys answer me!!!" she yells angrily.

Ayumu147
01-11-2005, 03:41 PM
Ayana looked over at Galdon, and smiled "Yeah, this is the Yurimeshi team." she commented.

01-11-2005, 03:53 PM
"K..."Mya's eyes trailed to Yusuke."What are you starin' at Uremeshi?"She asked with attitude,probably not knowing that Koenma assigned her on their team.

Kera
01-11-2005, 05:51 PM
"hey i saw you a little while ago" Kera said behind Mya "i forgot what team im on but ill stay with you guys for a while if thats ok with urameshi' kera said in a cold tone

galdon
01-12-2005, 02:34 PM
Ayana looked over at Galdon, and smiled "Yeah, this is the Yurimeshi team." she commented.
oh, good, i was hoping to find you guys before the thing started. so how is the compitition looking?

01-12-2005, 03:47 PM
"Hn....oh yea...I saw you too....unidentified girl....."Mya's sentence was choppy.

Amazon_Goddess
01-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Frowning, she shoved her hands in her pockets. She began to walk off, noticing that no one bothered to give her any information about anything. Angrily, she kicked a tree and accidentally knocked it down. "Whoops..." She looks to see if it hit anybody

Kera
01-12-2005, 06:00 PM
"Hn i have a name you know its Kera" Kera looked away and watched the ather girl knock down a tree "you mad if you need info on some thing its not going to be easy to get" Kera looked at the girl with emotionless eyes "my names Kera and you are"

wing 7
01-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Hiei looked at yusuke,"Hey yusuke this girl is on the uremeshi team"

galdon
01-13-2005, 02:41 PM
"ok, so what are we all doing standing here? how many more people are on the team?"

sword_master
01-13-2005, 08:09 PM
im gonna be shinobu sensei from the yuyu hakusho show sensei walked around the street thinking about how many eople his other six personalities had killed he felt troubled but happy. He saw a face a face that he knew to be yusuke urameshis so he hid but followed yusuke then got bored and went to the demon world using his sacred energy. the demons loved him for he was a human killer. he saw kurama or the white fox and thought something was wrong so he blink and realized that he was hallucinating. but why would he think of him. he sighed and said "damn my vision I truly am a young old guy i mean im only 28"

Amazon_Goddess
01-14-2005, 08:19 AM
Lookin at Kera she said "Oh. Yeah I know what you mean about the 'information' thing, this is driving me crazy. My names Mia, but you can just call me Amazon. I am of the Amazon demon tribe, and right now I am looking for a team to be on. So I take it your name is Kera? I heard you talking to that girl over there."

Kera
01-17-2005, 08:59 AM
"yes its Kera its nice to meet you Amazon" Kera showed one of her rare smiles but it went away as fast as it came " info is scarce right now i dont even know whats going on i dont even know what team im on any more" Kera looked at the sky then back at Amazon then at the big group talking "im a dogdemon but i was raised with thiefs and flame demons what kind of powers do you have" Kera pulled out a Katana and looked at it to make sure nothing was wrong with it and then put is back in its sleath "that Katana needs to be repaired *sigh*"

Amazon_Goddess
01-18-2005, 06:59 AM
"Well, I am an Amazon demon, since I am the last one left I just took up the name Amazon. I consider my main asset to be my strength, though" she unsheathes her katana too. "This blade comes in handy as well."

galdon
01-18-2005, 02:33 PM
*galdon's sometimes slow thinking kicks in and he walks over to amazon*

oh, sorry for the delay, but the name you used was a bit off, are you refering to spirit detective, Yuske Yurimeshi's team?

01-18-2005, 03:59 PM
"Yeah,Uremeshi!I mean,how slow can you be?!"Mya jumped down the tree while putting a hand on her hip.

Kera
01-18-2005, 05:31 PM
"nice blade do you know a place where i can fix this one it cracked" Kera pointed to the katana she pulled out on her back

wing 7
01-18-2005, 11:02 PM
Hiei looked at mya, "lets go mya"

Amazon_Goddess
01-19-2005, 11:20 AM
"Well I think I might be able to help you with that one Hitomi. In my tribe we used our weapons constantly, so they always need repairs." She pulled out a small weapon-repair kit that had just the main essentials in it. "This should keep it okay for now, all we need to do is get a fire going and heat this metal up so we can reshape it..." she started to prepare a fire. Then she noticed some guy walk up to her. "Yeah I was" Amazon said, answering his question. "So what can you tell us cause me and Hitomi here have been waiting for some answers..."

galdon
01-19-2005, 02:46 PM
"well, Koenma didnt fill me in on all the details, but that group back there is the team, apparently this round has just as high stakes as before, you might want to ask there to see if there is a spot open, oh, here let me help with that fire... my ability is to copy moves i've seen done before" *though galdon did not differ that his ability had a cost of harming himself, the fact was likely shown when he winced at the start*

"FIRE!"

*galdon slams his fist into the tree that amazon had knocked down, his hand caught flame and the tree caught fire quite strongly, however his hand was burned slightly from the attack*

"anyways, the dark tournament is going to have a lot of stong demons, that is why Koenma desided to put more people onto team Urameshi, the stakes are high and if the wrong team wins then it could cost more than just our own health. *galdon takes a deep breath to break away from talking about failing* "the names of the 4 most popular members are Kurama, Heie, Yuske, and Kuabara. i could tell you about them if you havent heard of them, but the other members are still a mystery to me."

Kera
01-20-2005, 06:13 AM
"ive heard off Hiei and Yusuka but thats about it" Kera handed her damaged Katana to Amazon "thanks for the help Hiei is a flame demon Yusuka is a spirit detective. i know more about Hiei then Yusuka you learn things in demon world" Kera watched the flames "Hn" then she walked over to where Amazon was fixing the sword

Amazon_Goddess
01-20-2005, 06:20 AM
Amazon worked on the sword. "I have heard of Yusuke and Hiei also. And I have also heard that the one named Kurama is actually the reincarnation of the Spirit fox Youko Kurama..." she said. She hadn't heard too much info in the demon world, she was always busy training and paid no attention to pathetic little demons and their chatter. But once in awhile she got wind of things. She handed Kerea her sword. It hadn't taken that long, but it was as good as new. "Here ya go."

Kera
01-20-2005, 06:25 AM
kera looked at over "you do a good job on swords" Keta thanked Amazon "so whats the info on all of the teams that seems to be the hardest to get lately the other teams are so secertive ive even tried getting info its not easy" Kera looked at the sky for a sec then looked back at amazon then just stared off in space nothing has changed on her face still cold and emotionless just like her voice

Amazon_Goddess
01-20-2005, 11:29 AM
"I know what you mean. I guess we will just have to wait and see." she punched her fist into her hand. "Besides, I like a good challenge anyways. But the only thing is..." she puts her hands behind her head and looks up at the sky "I still don't know what team I am going to be fighting with!" She looked back at Kera and said "Do you know what team your fighting for yet?"

galdon
01-20-2005, 02:44 PM
"well, then i suppose i should tell you a bit about kuabara since neither of you have heard of him, he is Yuske's rival type guy, though he isnt nearly as strong as the others he just doesnt quit when he is beat, which brings him victory more often than not if the other person gets overconfident. the tournament is starting soon so you should get on a team, i'm already on team Urameshi but they dont seem to feel like talking with me right now."

Kera
01-20-2005, 05:43 PM
"i forgot what team im on i dont think there here though" Kera started to turn her head and look around "nope dont see them so i dont know what team im on i did sign up for the turnament i know that much"

Amazon_Goddess
01-21-2005, 11:37 AM
"Yeah I don't have a team either, but even f I have to be by myself I will still woop the opposing teams butts!!!" she crossed her arms and looked around thoughtfully. "But it could be usefull if I had someone else on the team...."

Kera
01-21-2005, 05:28 PM
"if i cant find my team we can be partners kay" Kera hend out her hand wondering why she was acting so nice to this person she never has been this nice to any one in her life "so how about it partners"

galdon
01-23-2005, 12:37 AM
*galdons stomach rumbles* "oops, i havent eaten anything since arriving... thats odd though i never missed a meal before. i'm going to go look for some edible food, anyone want to come?"

Amazon_Goddess
01-24-2005, 07:07 AM
"Great!!" she said, shaking Kera's hand, happy to have Kera as a new partner. She probably would have never asked herself because she was so prideful. "With us on a team together we can't lose!"

She looked at Galdon and said "I can't believe your hungry at a time like this? If you want someone to go with you, it's up to my partner here..." she said, pointing at Kera.

Kera
01-24-2005, 07:43 AM
"ok ok well go get some food" Kera smiled at what Amazon said "shall we go partner and of carse you galdon" Laughing now but soon stoped

Amazon_Goddess
01-24-2005, 11:14 AM
Amazon laughed too. She noticed Hitomi was a little uptight, and had a hard time being carefree. Every demon has their reasons... she herself knew from experience that the way demons act the way they do is because none have ever had a life of 'privelege'. All Hitomi needed was a push...

Amazon grabbed Hitomi's arm and Galdon's arm and linked it with hers "Lets go guys!" she said dragging them through the forest. "Whoever catches the smallest amount of food has to cook!"

galdon
01-24-2005, 02:35 PM
"alrighty, so what type of animals are in this forest? you know different animals require different tactics" *galdon walks slightly faster as not to have to be dragged*

Kera
01-24-2005, 03:27 PM
"hey wha Amazon" Kera now being half dragged but soon walked right beside Amazon as to not to be dragged " there should be deer and rabbits and other animals its a pretty big forest"

01-24-2005, 04:12 PM
Mya looked at Hiei,"Yeah Ok.Catcha around,Yusuke."she jumped down from the tree and stood side by Hiei.

galdon
01-24-2005, 07:12 PM
"alright. let the hunting begin!" *galdon suppresses a wince as he lifts his hand and summons the same type of spirit bow that the leader of the Saint Beasts had been famous for*

"i already know that many people with advanced strength tend to eat a lot, so about how much food shall we gather?"

Kera
01-24-2005, 07:35 PM
"alot... its killing time" Kera cracked he nuckles and an evil smirck was on her face

galdon
01-24-2005, 08:33 PM
alright *galdon begins to scan the forest for any deer or other large game*

Amazon_Goddess
01-25-2005, 11:06 AM
"Don't forget the deal whoever catches the least amount of food has to cook! So prepare your cooking gear! hahahaha!" Amazon says smirking. She winks and gives a salute and dissapears in a blur of pink and white.

Mew Zakuro
01-25-2005, 12:09 PM
((im join in now as Team Black Dragon my team has four memembers their names are Yamico, Valentine, Tara, and Sensei my friend is going to join as one of my team mates but for now im playing them all ill start as soon as i can))

galdon
01-25-2005, 02:30 PM
hmm, interesting... well i suppose i'll be off, lets meet up in say an hour maybe? somewhere around here. *galdon jumps into the trees and going from branch to branch he investigates for signs of animals*

Kera
01-25-2005, 09:20 PM
"ok fine" Kera disapears in a blur of speed "fun time" She finds a deer and kills it "that was easy must find more" She goes hunting for more food

Mew Zakuro
01-26-2005, 10:35 AM
*Yamico and her friends were walking*

Valentine: uhh miss Yamico
*the fox demon turned to her team mate*
Yamico: yes
Valentine: um what are we looking for anyways?
Yamico: well first i need to find my brother and *looks around* where Sensei?
*Tara comes up towards her leader with Sensei on her back*
Tara: right here
*Yamico had a strange look on her face*
Yamico: what is he doing on your back Tara?
Tara: hey he fought hard at let him sleep
Yamico: i need him wake him up
Tara: fine
*she puts him down and tries to wake him*
Tara: hey Sens wake up
Sensei: *mumbling* my maiden come to me *kisses Tara and Yamico explosion with anger*
Yamico: Sensei wake *hits him on the head*
Sensei: what *looks at Yamico* Miss Yamico im sorry what is it that you need?
Yamico: its ok i need you too use your powers to locate my brother Kurama can you do that?
*he nodded his head*
Yamico: good *smiles*
*he looked around and conscreated on locating Kurama*
Sensei: we go left
Yamico: cool lets go
*all walking together*

((im sorry if i done anything wrong but i don't know if everyone is in a different place or the same place))

Amazon_Goddess
01-26-2005, 11:17 AM
There is NO WAY that I am cooking! amazon thinks as she runs through the forest. She finds deer footprints in the ground. Jackpot!!! she takes an armlet out of her pouch and puts it on. She taps it and a bow materializes out of it. She pulls back the strings and an arrow materializes onto the string. "i am so gonna win!" she says and takes off after the tracks.

galdon
01-26-2005, 02:52 PM
*galdon searches the forest, the large paw prints, disterbed brush, and broken twigs only confirmed what he already was told by the hot breath on the back of his neck... he found a bear. swiftly turning around he shot the bear with his energy based arrow. then he grimmased as he opened a hole in the air and placed the bear inside. a new move he'd only picked up a week ago it still hurt him badly to use.*

Kera
01-26-2005, 05:29 PM
while Kera ran through the forest ran into Galdon "ow hey" Sword where ready to kill "guess i ran into you sorry about that"

galdon
01-26-2005, 06:19 PM
"he he, well at least you didnt run into that hole, i'm not sure what would happen if something touched the edge" ^_^; "how's your huntin coming along?"

Kera
01-26-2005, 06:28 PM
"if you see the deer that just went flying over are heads thats what i catch looking for more thow" Kera got up and went to her kill and picked it by the hooves and troughing it over her shoulder "well cya i have to find a place to put this thing"

galdon
01-27-2005, 06:07 AM
"k, later" *galdon walks away in search of more tracks, another good thing about his portal is that time seems to have no bearing on it, so he could store food in it forever and it would never be wasted, that is unless he forgot it was there and never ate it.*

Amazon_Goddess
01-27-2005, 11:21 AM
Amazon finally found the deer she was looking for. She hopped up a tree croucing-tiger-hidden-dragon style and hopped from tree to tree overhead. There seemed to be at least 12 in the group. She smirked oh yeah no one can beat an Amazon at hunting! She jumped out of the tree above them and fired off 12 arrows, each one hitting the deer squarely in the chest. All right! Now....just how do I carry them all?

galdon
01-28-2005, 09:42 PM
*galdon saw from the trees amazons killing of all the deer and jumps down* "well, i think we better not hunt for anything else, before we go and make some animals endangered" ^_^;

Kera
01-28-2005, 09:53 PM
"ow ok looks like im cooking *sigh* thats ok i like to cook i guess" Kera sets down her catch over by a tree "But you guys have to get the food ready under stand" Kera got up and went to get some wood "no fighting while im gone" Kera disapears in the trees

wing 7
01-30-2005, 07:10 AM
*ok lets go* hiei then starts to walk away from yusuke...

ESCAFLOWNE
01-30-2005, 07:15 AM
"Allright bye"yusuke waves his hand goodbye then he walks away in the oposit direction......"seeya tommorow hiei where gonna talk about the tournament tommorow"yusuke the walks toward his home...

wing 7
01-30-2005, 07:18 AM
Hiei then looks at myu "come on" then he looks over at yusuke"ok seeya tommorow yusuke" hiei then does a little smile."ok myu lets get out of here"

galdon
01-31-2005, 06:26 AM
"no fighting eh, kind of a given since we dont need to go into the first match injured" *galdon opens his hole in the air with another grimace, better held in since someone was watching, and dumps the bear out*

Amazon_Goddess
01-31-2005, 11:31 AM
"Well I am sure Kera is a better cook than either of us, so I guess it's a good thing we won. But if you want to be technical, I was the one who won." she said smirking at Galdon.

01-31-2005, 04:01 PM
Hiei then looks at myu "come on" then he looks over at yusuke"ok seeya tommorow yusuke" hiei then does a little smile."ok myu lets get out of here"
(Mya it's Mya...seems like a stupid typing error...not your fault.)

Mya looked at Yusuke and then face back to Hiei and followed him,looking back at the watch to find it almost being midnight.'Damn,I knew I should've ran when I saw Yusuke...I'm gonna punch him if I don't successfully wake up for tomorrow morning...on the right time...'she thought and then asked Hiei "Um...Hiei,when does the tournament start tomorrow?"

wing 7
02-03-2005, 10:10 PM
"I don,t remember ask yusuke but i beleive it is at 2:00 o clock" hiei then walks toward his home...

ESCAFLOWNE
02-03-2005, 10:14 PM
Yusuke heard mya ask hiei about the time"Hey mya hiei is right its at 2:00 o clock so meet mya at the boat at 10:00 ok"" Yusuke then stood there waiting for a reply...

wolfgirl
02-04-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm wolfgirl and I'm new here.

02-04-2005, 04:02 PM
OOC:Good...but if you haven't made a character to join my RPG then don't reply please...

IC:"Oh ok then,see ya tomorrow Yusuke..."Mya followed Hiei while looking down on the ground.

Kera
02-04-2005, 05:26 PM
"You guys done chating" Kera laided the wood down and lit on fire with a small flick of her finger "you guys done with the food or what" Kera was getting alittle impationt with them but just sat down and waited for them to finish "and no fighting we dont want and blood on the trees now do we" Kera liked trees and hated for them to be cut down or covered in blood even if she was a fire dog but thats not the point

wing 7
02-05-2005, 03:22 AM
Hiei walks in the direction of his home.......gets there and goes to sleep.

02-05-2005, 10:51 AM
Mya didn't felt like barging into his home so she then decided to sleep up in a large tree near his house.

galdon
02-05-2005, 05:52 PM
^_^; "oops kind of forgot about it, no worries... obliderate!" *galdon turns, and clenches his chest with one hand and wincing, the pain was to much to hide, and the skin on the all the deer, and the bear were distroyed leaving only the edible meat(and the bones further in) left. he then turns to them, still breathing hard but trying not to look to weak* "ok, done, unless you want it cut into portions to." *using that skill as it was intended doesnt hurt as much, but focusing it like that into destroying only the parts he intended was much more painfull than he expected, his legs felt like jelly, but he didnt want to risk drawing attention by checking if it showed*

Kera
02-05-2005, 06:07 PM
"no you rest your tired ill do that" Kera walked to the bear and deer and used her claws and slashed the in perfect pieces for cooking. then she put the meat in a put full of water and some plants for flaver "you need to rest what you did it made you tired i can sence that you are so rest till im done" Kera stired the food while keeping an eye on Galdon making sure he didnt do any thing stupid

galdon
02-05-2005, 06:27 PM
"to tell you the truth, i actually am not tired at all... i guess i can trust you with this, well, my ability rather than using spirit energy, it dammages my body, i still have no idea how to use spirit energy. Koenma said that i shouldnt use it so much and learn to use spirit energy, but he seems to always be to buissy to teach me."

Kera
02-05-2005, 06:39 PM
"spirit energy isnt hard to learn how to use" Kera finished with the food and gave some to Galdon "if you want to learn it might take a while spirit energy use to much and your going to be out cold for a while" Kera went and leaned against a tree not eating " if you want i will show you how to use spirit energy but kuwenma might get mad hehe baby face mad thats a funny sight" Kera snickered

galdon
02-05-2005, 06:44 PM
*galdon chuckles dispite himself, then checks to make sure kowenma isnt right behind him* it seems like everyone calls him that when his back is turned. and half the time he is right there and they didnt even know it.

Kera
02-05-2005, 06:53 PM
"well baby face will have to deal i guess" Kera said calming "so well you like to learn how to use spirit energy i think youll be able to" Kera said in an emoyionless voice and waiting for a reply

galdon
02-05-2005, 11:25 PM
"ok, i'll give it a try, better than beating myself up to do everything"

wing 7
02-06-2005, 11:25 PM
Hiei wakes up at 1:00 in the morning."Wow i,ve had that nightmare over and over again" Hiei rubs his head,"I guess ill just try to put it out of my mind" Hiei lays back down and closes his eyes...

full metal alchemist
02-06-2005, 11:30 PM
??????

wolfgirl
02-07-2005, 11:20 AM
I will not let you go that easlly HA HA HA!

wolfgirl
02-08-2005, 01:12 PM
Forgive me for all the evil thing I'v dun.

Kera
02-08-2005, 09:47 PM
"ill show you later ok first eat thats a waste of food if you dont eat" Kera started to take a nap it was late

02-09-2005, 03:50 PM
??????
OOC:QUIT REPLYING!If your not gonna join my RPG then stop posting pointless posts!Same for you wolfgirl!GOSH!!!!!!!!!

IC:Mya woke up suddenly the next morning,sencing Hiei to be awake.She then jumped out of the tree,still very tired,but just stretched and walked around alittle to get some energy back in place.

Destruction
02-09-2005, 04:24 PM
OOC:Geez...newbies these days...Oh WELL!

IC:Angel was chomping down trees left and right and on accident she chopped down a tree that was over Mya's head as it slowly began to tumble.

02-09-2005, 04:27 PM
OOC:You big meanie! :p

IC:Mya moved with her quick speed and jumped to the next tree."HEY!What was that for ya big idiot?!"She whisper/yelled from the distance she was at,hoping Hiei doesn't get up.

wing 7
02-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Hiei heard the noice but he remained to stay sleeping...

Destruction
02-10-2005, 04:09 PM
"Well,sooooorrrrrry!"The twin replied."So,who's house is that?"Angel pointed to the one that was nearly covered in leaves and branched.

wolfgirl
02-11-2005, 11:27 AM
I'm ciedof od today

wolfgirl
02-11-2005, 11:27 AM
I'm ciedof od today

02-11-2005, 03:52 PM
OOC:SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!QUIT POSTING POINTLESS POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IC:"Um...why do you wanna know?"Mya replied to her twin.

ESCAFLOWNE
02-11-2005, 09:18 PM
Yusuke was walking to hiei,s house to get him for the tournament in a few hours.He then noticed mya in a tree,"What the hell are you doing?" Yusuke then olooked up at a window to hiei,s place."Is he awake?"Yusuke stood under mya waiting for a responce.

02-12-2005, 12:25 PM
"Me nono (in other words.'Me dunno')...He wouldn't be if my twin sis wouldn't make so mush noise!!!"Mya yelled at her.

02-12-2005, 12:26 PM
OOC:Sorry for the double post.Damn computer!
"Isn't it almost time for the tournament,Yusuke?"Mya asked.

galdon
02-12-2005, 05:09 PM
*galdon quickly eats some dinner* "it looks like the tournament is starting soon, i got to get back to my team. see you guys later" *galdon waves goodbye as he runs off to find Yuske*

*galdon winces as he senced for Yuske's location then procieded to open his gate, exept modified to go to another location instead of to the other dimention. this causes a cripling pain in his chest. barely getting through the gate he lands head first on the ground about 5 yards behind where Yuske and Mya were talking*

"rrr, next time i get a bus" *galdon rolls onto his back, still clutching his chest, as it flared in pain*

Kera
02-12-2005, 09:24 PM
kera not knowing what team she was on went looking for amazon sence they were going to be partners and all "Amazon where are you" Kera said racing though the woods

wing 7
02-13-2005, 03:25 AM
Hiei woke up..."someones outside" hiei then got out of bed and walked toward the window.

ESCAFLOWNE
02-13-2005, 03:31 AM
yusuke looked at mya"well are boat leaves at 12:00 but its only 8:00 o clock" Yusuke then held up 4 fingers."that gives us four hours before we leave" yusuke then gave a stare at mya. "hey we need to find kurama and everyone else"....

wolfgirl
02-14-2005, 10:49 AM
Happy Valintine day.

wing 7
02-14-2005, 09:39 PM
ooc)dont spam please.

02-15-2005, 04:04 PM
OOC:Literally...stop it wolfgirl....

IC:"Oh...ok..."Mya said while at the corner of her eye seeing Hiei at the window watching them.

Destruction
02-15-2005, 04:23 PM
"Uh oh...I gotta get back to my team and tell'em that!"Angel rushed to the hotel that they were staying in.

Kera
02-16-2005, 06:30 AM
Kera was getting annoyed at where was Amazon so she just destoyed half the forest to get her anger out "where is she!" Kera now pissed

Ayumi
02-16-2005, 09:23 AM
Sorry to interrupt but just a notice that Wolf girl has been warned into banishment for the next 5 days and if she does return she has a stern warning from me that her behavior was unacceptable and further attempts to spam will lead to a final ban.

-Ayumi

galdon
02-17-2005, 05:28 PM
yusuke looked at mya"well are boat leaves at 12:00 but its only 8:00 o clock" Yusuke then held up 4 fingers."that gives us four hours before we leave" yusuke then gave a stare at mya. "hey we need to find kurama and everyone else"....
*galdon lifts his hand up weakly, still not quite recovered enough to stand* "almost everyone, i'm over here"

Kera
02-17-2005, 07:21 PM
Kera went to find Galdon sence amazon left "Galdon where are you" kera yelled looking

wing 7
02-18-2005, 02:07 PM
ooc: hey ill be gone all weekend so i wont be able to post tell sunday sorry.

Hiei saw mya look at him and he said"mya do you always get up before me?"

ESCAFLOWNE
02-18-2005, 02:27 PM
Yusuke looked at everyone and said "we got lot,s of time tell the boat gets here well just wait".

02-18-2005, 04:06 PM
"....Nope!But this is a first..."She then muttered under her breath "if my sister didn't wake me up I would still be asleep..." and then thought 'That dunce!'

Destruction
02-19-2005, 12:10 PM
Back at the Hotel

"What kind of competition do we have?"Ayana asked while getting her fighting clothes together."Well,my sister's on the Uremeshi team and-""Whoa whoo whoa!Stop,freeze and rewind!What?!"Kiyara demanded."Yea...my sis is on the Uremeshi team...but we have kinda of a problem..."Angel said."Great...more bad news than we can handle....go on..."Mida yawned."We're the last people to fight them-if we defeat the other teams!"She said."Dude!This sucks!And how tough are the other teams?"Ayana asked."No clue...but I only know is that we have only 2 more hours left before the boat leaves...we should train for an hour and then start packing and heading for the boat."Angel said."Alright then...I guess..."Mida said while the rest of them went to do their own thing.
OOC:I asked RN if I could play Kurama and it's all good.

IC:Kurama was walking until he reached Hiei's house to see Mya,Yusuke and Hiei talking about something."What's going on?"he asked.

galdon
02-19-2005, 07:33 PM
*galdon slowly staggers to his feet and walks towards them, the hole he had made to travel there was still present since he was to week to close it back up*

"well, we are waiting on the boat to get here... and mia is upset with her sister. i think we still need to find Kuabara though"

Kera
02-20-2005, 01:55 AM
Kera ran back to where the boat was going to be and sited every one and walked ovre to them "Whats going on" She said in the middle of the group not careing who answered

wing 7
02-20-2005, 02:38 PM
Hiei then noticed everyone was outside. "why are you all at my house?".

02-21-2005, 09:31 AM
"Uh...hn...no..particular reason...I guess..."Mya sweatdropped.^^;

galdon
02-22-2005, 09:38 PM
"oh, hey kera. i think we are just about to leave for the tournament" *galdon turns slightly toward her, but cannot complete the turn because of his chest*

Kera
02-23-2005, 01:18 PM
"whats wrong did you hurt your self" Kera looked at Galdon and had little worry in her eyes "dont tell me you hurt your self" Kera then remembered Amazon ditching her and her spirit energy went flying "ill kill her she ditched on me" Kera now looking like she was on fire but really wasnt

galdon
02-24-2005, 05:14 PM
"um...well... yah, i kind of made a gateway to here and it did not feel to good. but it might not be her fault though, she is probrably not far from where you were, but you went through that hole there" *galdon motions toward the gateway he had made* "and traveled quite a distance, i'm not sure how far exactly though. you must have naturally high steps because if your foot had grazed the bottom you could lose a toe."

Kera
02-25-2005, 06:07 AM
"Hey if i dont pick up my feet im trip so i have to run and walk with out dragging" Kera looked at Galdon "do you need help or do you need healing im can also heal but not as well as some" Kera looked off into the distance "as for amazon i dont know" Kera was now calm still alittle angry but calm

Destruction
02-25-2005, 03:47 PM
"Besides Hiei,the only reason why I'm here is to basically look for you guys to tell you that our boat leaves in a half an hour."Kurama simply said while walking over to them.

02-27-2005, 12:36 PM
"It does?!"Mya looked at Kurama in unison.

soshumeru90
02-27-2005, 12:46 PM
sounds good to me.

03-02-2005, 07:49 PM
OOC:Dude don't post in here if u didn't sign up!!
IC:Mya looked down at the ground and secretively looked at Hiei at the corner of her eye.

wing 7
03-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Hiei looks around " allright let me get ready you guys go ahead ill be there in time"

03-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Mya then snapped out of her trance on him and then said "Ok Kurama...I'm ready."Her suitcase magically appeared in her right hand."I got time on my hands,I'll be there soon ok?" She said.

teag
03-03-2005, 11:31 AM
I feel lick bad is going to hapin, but I don't know if enny one whold help me.

03-03-2005, 03:52 PM
OOC:Dude...Nooblet...Don't post here if you didn't sign up for my RPG ok?
IC:Mya followed Hiei into his house and leaned on the doorway and asked "What are you gonna bring with you for the tournament,other than your weapons?"

Destruction
03-03-2005, 06:46 PM
OOC:Gosh...people can be soo dense...
IC:Kurama then walked to the boat probably knowing Yusuke would follow.

wing 7
03-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Hiei looked at mya "well some spare clothes and this* hieis stuck his hand out and in his hand was a ruby.

ESCAFLOWNE
03-03-2005, 09:52 PM
OOC: sorry i dont post much and i should cuz im yusuke, but now ill be able to post on a regular basis. So dont worry ill keep yusuke in the story good but i have a question we need kuwabara.

Yusuke jumped on the boat with kurama "hey red how much time tell this thing leaves ?"we still need mya,hiei,kuwabara to show up" Yusuke the stared at kurama waiting for a responce.

AngelWolf
03-04-2005, 11:49 PM
can i be kuwabara?

03-05-2005, 05:23 PM
OOC:Yes!Sure
IC:"Wow Hiei...that's beautiful...who are you gonna give that to?"Mya asked wonderously..

Destruction
03-06-2005, 12:12 AM
"We only have at least 2 hours until this boat departs,I guess we can wait a little bit longer for the rest of them can show up."Kurama then put his suitcase on the boat,next to him.

AngelWolf
03-06-2005, 12:25 AM
OOC: dont u guys need a Genkai too

IC: "Hey guys wait dont leave yet im coming." Kuwabara stumbled out of the wood onto the boat. " *pant* *pant* ok i caught my breath now, Hey where is Hiei and the 5th fighter well nevermind. Hey havent u guys wondered where i was, i bet u were all worried weren't u? Well, if u must know i was out training and i learned alot of new things i can do wit my "Spirit Sword" ."

03-06-2005, 12:26 AM
"We only have at least 2 hours until this boat departs,I guess we can wait a little bit longer for the rest of them can show up."Kurama then put his suitcase on the boat,next to him.
OOC:Hold up!I thought the boat is leaving in under a half an hour?Oh well,I think you might be having Kurama play jokes on us or something ^^
IC:"Are you gonna give that ruby to someone that you love or something Hiei?"Mya asked while taking her eyes off the ruby and focused on him more now.

Destruction
03-06-2005, 12:29 AM
"I see that you've probably have made some progress with your Spirit Sword,Kuwabara.I hope it'll be more powerful and useful for the tournament.And Hiei and Mya should be ready about now I suppose."He said while looking at his watch.

AngelWolf
03-06-2005, 12:37 AM
"Good so we are jus waiting here till they show right." Kuwabara sits down on the boat and lays back. "So Uremeshi wat have u got in store for those demons in the tournoment have u improved wit ur "Spirit Gun" ? And wat about u Kurama do u got a surprise for them?"

Destruction
03-06-2005, 07:34 AM
"You'll just have to wait and see,Kuwabara."Kurama simply said.

ESCAFLOWNE
03-06-2005, 09:34 PM
ooc :hey wing got banned for a little while he told me to post his posts for him tell he comes back. Hell be sending you a message rose confirming.

Yusuke smiled and then looked at kuwabara "i just might have something new " Then yusuke set down on the boat,s floor.

wing 7,s post
Hiei then looked at mya with a quick movement he put the ruby in his bag'its for noone"then hiei stood at the window. "lets get going".

AngelWolf
03-06-2005, 09:43 PM
OOC: lol wat did he get baned for?

IC: "Aw, you guys are no fun." Kuwabara looks down at the ground with concern. "I wonder if we are gonna survive this thing. I mean wat chance do I have against demons, those monsters. But on the bright side if we do win dont we get to make a request or wish?"

ESCAFLOWNE
03-06-2005, 10:49 PM
ooc: hey rose wing said hell pm you at your forum.

Yusuke then crosses his arms and closes his eyes and goes to sleep.

galdon
03-07-2005, 06:28 AM
OOC: ok something weird must have happened with my browser because it kept showing no new posts for a while and now you all are a page and a half ahead ^_^;

"man, i feel like a piece of coal in a gold factory. it seems like everyone on the team is famous. so what do i have to do to 'earn' the ability to get an answer from you guys, or do i just not speak loudly enough?"

03-07-2005, 09:24 AM
OOC:Gosh!A lott of stuff has happened I guess....
IC:"Oh...ok then..."Mya then started to leave out the door and already saw Yusuke,Kurama and Kuwabara on the boat already."Hey wait up you guys!"She ran up to them.

galdon
03-07-2005, 05:26 PM
*galdon calls to the boat captian* "yo, another persons coming dont leave yet"

03-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Mya sees someone coming onboard."Uh hey,we're not leaving yet,but just in case hurry up!"She called out.

galdon
03-07-2005, 05:46 PM
*galdon runs and jumps onto the boat (though the plank was directly next to him)* "so, have you guys desided who is going to fight the boatride preliminaries yet, or am i on time for that?"

Destruction
03-07-2005, 05:49 PM
Angel and her team see the boat and hurried on it."Thanks for the waving signal,twin sis!"She greet and say Kurama at the same time.

"Hello,Angel good luck in the tournament."Kurama said cheerfully.

"Thanks."She simply smiled as Ayana then set her things down and then said "Hey."To the Uremeshi team.

03-07-2005, 05:56 PM
"Heh,your on time for that I suppose..."Mya said while she tried to ignore her sister and then said "Hey Ayana,where's Mida,Kiyara, and Kimo?"

AngelWolf
03-07-2005, 06:01 PM
"Fine Uremeshi don't answer me." Kuwabara looks over to his left and see Mya on the boat."Who is that girl, she looks familiar." He thinks to himself. Kuwabara also notices all the demons on the boat. He senses alot of high Spirit Energies. "Hey guys do you feel that?" Kuwabara see a large aura emiting from the crowd of demons. "Ahhhh", Kuwabara saids softly,"Kurama do you see that also. Hey, Urameshi wake up!"

03-07-2005, 06:06 PM
She heard what Kuwabara said and leaned on the doorway that lead to the bedrooms."Kuwabara,although my looks may decieve you,I'm a demon too."She said.

Destruction
03-07-2005, 06:16 PM
"Well,they said if they don't appear n this boat,they'll always be on another...either that or they're flying to the tournament."Ayana said while brushing her black-red hair."I dunno where they went though,they said they had to go on a quick erran..."Angel said while laying on Kurama's shoulder.

Kurama then began to be dazed in Angel's sweet scent until he too felt the demon energy around the boat feeling stronger."Yes,I do Kuwabara...It's highly strong..."he said.

ESCAFLOWNE
03-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Yusuke opened his eyes and went up to mya "hey wheres hiei?".

Wing 7,s post,

Hiei then jumped on the boat and aproched yusuke and mya"im hear yusuke" the hiei walked over to a chair on the boat and sat down.

03-07-2005, 06:37 PM
"Hn,they're gonna fly if they don't catch another boat eh?I can't wait to see their entrence.^^"Mya said happily knowing that those two are kinda bad flyers of operating they're brooms.

AngelWolf
03-07-2005, 06:40 PM
"Hm, huh...um..er how do you know my name and of course your a demon i can see u have Demon energy not Spirit energy. Oh, wow is that your girlfriend Kurama?" Kuwabara says with a smile on his face." It seems like that energy went down. I wonder who it was." Kuwabara looks around. " Hey, isnt there a supposed to be a prelimenary match on the boat?

03-07-2005, 07:02 PM
"Yea Angel,why don't you enlighten the rest of us on telling everyone that you and Kurama have a little somethin' somethin' going on..."Mya gloated."Oh and Kuwabara of course I know your name because I'm your 5th fighter and Koenma told me and showed me pictures of you guys before I left for here.

Destruction
03-07-2005, 07:19 PM
"Shut it,Mya!"Angel said through her grinted teeth.
"No,Kuwabara,she's a really good friend that's all."Kurama lied.'Stop it before they start to get suspicious...'he said telepathically.
'Ok fine...be that way...'she responded telepathically while getting her head off his shoulder and then went to a door that said 'Bedrooms' on it.

AngelWolf
03-07-2005, 07:41 PM
"Yeah sure Kurama." Kuwabara says sarcastically. "Oh, your our fifth fighter huh. Are you real strong? Hm, you look kinda scrawny and wimpy." Kuwabara checks her out. "So, wats your special power do turn into a bat or sumthin?

ESCAFLOWNE
03-07-2005, 08:38 PM
Yusuke punches kuwabara in the head "shut up and quit being so annoying".

AngelWolf
03-07-2005, 11:02 PM
"Ouch Urameshi jus because she I said a few words you punch me." Kuwabara rubs the mark. "You know Uremeshi one day Ima pound the **** outta you."

03-07-2005, 11:26 PM
Mya did the same,but harder almost right through the boat."I feel rather offended hearing such things from you right now..."She stood over him,looking down at him her angry magenta eyes.

AngelWolf
03-07-2005, 11:43 PM
"Ow geez whats wrong wit u people?" Kuwabara rubs his head. "Kurama willl you help me out of this hole?" Kuwabara struggles and wiggiles to try to get out of the hole. "Oh geez I think Im seriously stuck hey guys please don't leave me like this with all those hungry demons staring at me." Somethin catches Kuwbara's eye." Wow, Mya you have a nice body from this view.I wouldn't mind sitting here for a while after all.

03-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Mya's eyes bulged out,she then raised up her foot and said "Do you want me to put this foot where it hurts?"She got rather angrier.'Pervert!'She thought.

AngelWolf
03-07-2005, 11:56 PM
OOC: I wonder wat hiei is gonna say to that lol

IC: "Ahhh, Uremeshi get her away from, shes gonna kill me ahhhh someone help me." Kuwabara out like a sissy. "Geez, ok im tired Kuwabara use his Spirirt Sword to cut his way lose from the floor." Kuwabara gets out of the hole." Well, Im tired Im going to bed guys see ya." Kuwabara walks into the room that says "Bedrooms. He lays on the bed and close his eyes.

03-08-2005, 12:02 AM
It was starting to get dark,Mya got rather tired and decided to head to bed.As she opened the door that had the words 'Bedrooms' on it,the hallway was filled with rooms that only one room per person at least.As she tried to walk down the hall reaching the last room on her right she stopped and felt powerful demon energy creeping up on them.Even the power exeeded her own.She then walked with caution to reach her room.

ESCAFLOWNE
03-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Yusuke laughed at kuwabara and kept on laughing just by thinking about it "hahahaha!" . Then yusuke goes to kurama with a serious look on his face"hey kurama stay here im gonna look at something". Then yusuke walked away down the boat where demons had gathered.

Wing 7,s post
Hiei went to the bedrooms and saw mya "what are you doing mya?" Then hiei started to aproch her. But before he reached her he felt something then he looked to his left quickly he pulled out his sword in his right hand. Then hiei went outside.......

AngelWolf
03-08-2005, 12:21 AM
Kuwabara who was laying on the bed suddenly jumped up from the imense Demonic Energy that he sensed. It was so strong it made Kuawabara dizzy.He stumbled out into the hall and saw Mya and saw Hiei walking out the door. "Hey, walks going on here it feels like my heads gonna blow up." Kuwabara screams out in pain and confusion.

03-08-2005, 12:21 AM
Mya ran outside to find demons out there,they were rather puny and had kinda low energy,well,to Mya since she was a low A class demon.She then used her katana as a boomerang to wipe out all the demons,so that could save the rest of the team some trouble.As her katana came back to her she then saw another batch of them come from the other end of the boat too.

ESCAFLOWNE
03-08-2005, 12:29 AM
Yusuke knew that all the demons on the boat wanted his head about 40 demons surrounded him on the front of the boat. So they yusuke smiled and cracked his knuckles of his right hand. "ok then lets play" yusuke then made a fist and released a spirit shotgun. 'SPIRIT shotgun!" quickly the demons ran away but about half died from the blasts.

Wing 7,s post,
Hiei looked at mya and he then pointed to her room"hey go back this could get dangerous". Then hiei teleported beside kurama "well you gonna use that whip or not?"......

Destruction
03-08-2005, 12:30 AM
"Seems like we have to kill these last ones one at a time..."Kurama said.
"Why do you say that?"Angel asked.
"Just a hunch if we kill'em all at one time..."He simply said as he got out his rose whip and started killing off some of the demons,Angel did the same with her katana as well.

03-08-2005, 12:37 AM
Mya shook her head."No,I'm about of the team,I have to help too remember."She reminded him and casted a magic spell that had half of the demons vanish as she attacked some more.

ESCAFLOWNE
03-08-2005, 12:39 AM
Yuske then ran at the area with kurama and hiei he jumped toward them"hey guys" . Then yusuke smiled and ran at a demon and with a blue glow cut its head off.

03-08-2005, 12:42 AM
Mya then killed 7 more demons,2 were left though.She already knew that they could finish them off,but she killed one of them just in case.

AngelWolf
03-08-2005, 12:46 AM
Kuwabara looked down at the fight and then jumped from the balcany back to back with Yusuke and Kurama."Did you like my entrance Spirit Sword." When he called out his move two swords appeared rather than one. " Heh this is one of my tricks I told you guys about, pretty impressive huh." Kuwabara slashes and slices and dices.

03-08-2005, 12:50 AM
"Hn...niffty..."She boredly slaid the last demon and put her katana away.

ESCAFLOWNE
03-08-2005, 06:40 PM
Yuske looked at kuwabara "i knew you could do that" then yusuke laughed while he punfched a demon in the head.

Wing 7,s post
Hiei jumped in the air and with his sword he landed on the boat and slashed 10 demons into nothing. Then he teleported beside yusuke and killed 5 demons with in seconds. Hiei noticed mya and ran over toward her killing demons on his way he yelled out"mya! lookout!". He saw a 10 foot tall demon with a ax behind mya about to cut her in half with the ax. Hiei ran over trying to get over in time to kill the demon He then jumped infront of the demon and cut it in half.

03-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Mya gasped when she saw the demon,but then sighed in relief that Hiei killed it."Um...thanks,Hiei.I wasn't really paying attention.Sorry..."She said.

ESCAFLOWNE
03-08-2005, 09:17 PM
Yusuke then said loudly "step back!" Then yusuke started a spirit gun he then moved to a edge of the boat. Yusuke made the beam at the tip of his finger really big then he made sure everyone was out of the way. In a quick motion yusuke looked at about 80 percent of the remaining demons. Then he screamed out "spirit gun!" In a quick flash he hit all the demons and took off a part of the boat. He then saw alot of water coming in from the hole he made . H e said out loud "we need to fix it before the boat sinks!" Then yusuke ran over to kurama. "listen i got a idea kurama you make a bunch of plants and vines to cover up the hole" .

Takeshi Yasutoko
03-09-2005, 12:11 AM
-he entered in scilence as he painted himself into the atmosphere. Dark blue ninja boots planted firmly ont he floor, black eyes fixated on what was infront of him, his spikey style hair swaying slightly as Takeshi's dark blue scarf danced in the wind currents swaying rythmicaly."Are there any people who wsih to fight me?" Takeshi spoke with his hands slipped into his gray sweater's pockets. Takeshi's mouth was covered by the scarf which had now stopped swaying due to the fact that the wind had subsided. With a slight blink he oppened up pacience as he stood quietly waiting for a challenge-

Takeshi Yasutoko
03-09-2005, 12:13 AM
((If you wish to fight methen send me a pm we will fight there))

Takeshi Yasutoko
03-09-2005, 12:26 AM
C:\Documents and Settings\USER1\My Documents\My Pictures\Takeshi Yasutoko.JPG

03-09-2005, 06:49 AM
OOC:What are you doing???!!!!Did you even make a character to be in my RP?I don't really think so....Read the rules newbie...

IC:Mya looked at the hole that Yusuke was talking about..."What if it doesn't work?I have an idea."she suggested.

AngelWolf
03-09-2005, 06:55 AM
"Well, common then speak up before we drown in this lake of demons." Kuwabara said. "Aww man i wonder if we are gonna get in trouble for killing the competion, good thing they have two more boats."

03-09-2005, 07:01 AM
Mya gthen walked over to the hole and put a spell on it where the water just slowly stopped flowing and mostly just plain stopped."C'mon,we can go to bed now."She walked back to her bedroom.

ESCAFLOWNE
03-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Yuske looked with shock "wow! good job mya." Then yusuke noticed that all the demons were pretty much dead. And the few that were alive were backing off then yusuke went to a room. In the room he layed on the bed and went to sleep...

Wing 7,s post
Hiei walked up to mya "sorry i acted like you cant defend yourself".

03-09-2005, 05:33 PM
"Heh,no problem...and it's ok I don't mind..."She entered her room and saw a black cat on her bed."Seems like my cat found me."She walked over to her bed and picked up the cat,laying it down on her lap."Want to talk about soemthing Hiei?Like we did yesterday?"She asked as she stroked her cat's ears.

Destruction
03-09-2005, 06:02 PM
"Let's go to bed."Kurama told Angel as she nodded.

"Maybe we can share bedrooms..."She said as Kurama blushed.

"They're enough bedrooms,Angel...don't get too carried away..."

AngelWolf
03-09-2005, 06:20 PM
IC: "Hm, well i gues thats it." Kuwabara's Spirit Swords disappear. "I guess I'll go to bed now." Kuwabara makes his way to his room. Kuwabara throws himself on the bed and rolls over on his back and goes deep into thought on the tournoment."I wonder....if I will survive."

OOC: when is wing coming back?

03-09-2005, 06:36 PM
OOC:I dunno,I talked to him in chat and he said he's gonna be banned for good...but he can still pm people and get on the chat though.
IC:Ayana reached the hotel and looked around mysteriously 'I wonder what my competition will be like... she thought as she signed her team in and went across the to the room where the Uremeshi team will be in.'I wonder if Mya really is on the Uremeshi team and really is just a back-up assassin now...' she thought and went into her room and laid her things down.

galdon
03-09-2005, 08:21 PM
OOC: sorry couldnt get on yesterday, and wow, seems like a ton got done again.

i think i will go outside for a bit, maybe the cold air will help me to stay focused" *galdon goes outside of the hotel, embarissed that he had let his mind drift so heavily enough to have missed the fighting*

ESCAFLOWNE
03-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Yusuke had a dream of a beautifal woman he sensed something from her a feeling like she loved him. Yusuke began to wonder if perhaps his dream meant something. And that the woman might be real somewhere.

Wing 7,s post,
Hiei looked at mya "mya i dont talk much" Then hiei looked down on at the floor. Hiei said "mya your the only personb who see,s my good side" Then hiei went to mya,a door. "The only reason that i tell you to be safe is cuz i care about you mya". Then hiei pulled out the red ruby and threw it at mya "that ruby its for you" . "Its a ruby that means a carrying friend is always there" hiei then shut her door. He thought to himself that he felt good he had a friend that he could act that way to. Then hiei went to his room and layed on the bed and closed his eyes.

03-10-2005, 07:17 AM
Mya then put a hand of her heart,blushing.'I never knew Hiei cared about me that much...then her cat,Shadow went after Hiei.As the cat crept into his room and hid in the doorway to watch him closely."Meow..."Shadow said as she jumped on Hiei's bed and watched him more closely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayana then went to her window to notice a ship was already at a stop.'Hey...Mya said that she'll be on the ship that'll be the second to last one before the very last..She then jumped out the window and landed on the ship...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mya then senced a familar scent nearby as she left her room to go outside."Momi?What are you doing here?"She asked while having somewhat of a happy face.
"I wanted to see if you would be on this ship...and luckily you are."Ayana said.

AngelWolf
03-10-2005, 04:01 PM
Kuwabara continues to dream. "I mean even that half pint Hiei is as strong as some of these monsters...I feel so weak." Kuwabara rolls over back and fourth thinking about what will become on him."Man, I can't go to sleep. I guess I'll go get something to snack on." Kuwabara makes his way to the kitchen.

big daddy pimp
03-10-2005, 04:13 PM
hiei is cool and i like the dragon of the darkness flame attack.:badrazz:

03-10-2005, 04:16 PM
"And now you know I'm on this ship..."Mya glanced at Kuwabara who walked to the kitchen."So...I guess I'll go and wake up Yusuke so we can get our team signed and so we can sleep in some real beds for sure."She said as she went to Yusuke's room as Ayana follows.As Ayana followed Mya,she then noticed something shimmer and shine in her pocket."What's in your pocket Mya?"She asked."Oh you men this?"She took out the ruby that Hiei gave to her about 5 minutes ago."Yes,who gave that to you?You know that not all boys give things to you because they feel like it."Ayana and Mya were then near Hiei's room which was a room away from his."A my friend gave it to me because he cares about me,no other guy cares about me the way he does,all the other men just care for my looks and nothing else.They disgust me!"Mya explained."I know how you feel...oh and speaking of that fact my brother won't stop talking about you...he says that the next time you guys meet he's gonna...well...I can't tell you...it's a love secret! ^_~"She winked at her."Uh...ok.."They continued their walk to Yusuke's room.

AngelWolf
03-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Kuwabara reaches the pantry. " Hm, what should I eat." Kuwabara fixes himself a sandwitch. " Lets see a little turkey, ham, vinegar oil, mustard, olivies, and chesse." Kuwabara picks up his sandwitch and walks back to his room. Once he is at his room he opens his mouth and sticks the sandwitch in."Mmmmmmmmmmm thats good."

03-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Mya then opened the door and say that Yusuke was asleep.Mya shook him a few times and said "Wake up!We've reached the island,and yes it's still nighttime so get up and sign the team in,Yusuke...Yusuke!!!"Mya said as Ayana moved her aside."Look the easiest way to wake up a man is to be gently,as such of an example..."She shook Yusuke vigorously and said "WAKE UP,UREMESHI!!"She almost yelled as Mya SHed her.

AngelWolf
03-10-2005, 05:22 PM
"Hey Uremeshi keep it down in there before I come over there and kick your ***."Kuwabara yells as he finishes his sandwitch."Man the Uremeshi thinks he can do whatever he wants, he makes me sick i wanna pound his head in." Kuwabara muimbles as he falls little by little asleep.

03-10-2005, 05:27 PM
"Shut up,Kuwabara."she had a spell that only had her voice could be heard by only Ayana and Kuwabara,everyone didn't hear a soul.Ayana grew tired and then slapped Yusuke in the face..."No use...luckily he better wake up sooner or later..."Ayana said as she sat by Mya on Yusuke's bed.

Kera
03-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Kera had no where to go so she went to where the Urameshi team was and knowcked on there door not liking being alone even if she seemed like she didnt mind so she knocked keeping an emotionless face on *knock knock*

AngelWolf
03-10-2005, 05:36 PM
"Wah!" Kuwabara jumps up and looks around."Who said that. Come on out and show yourself." Kuwabara energizes his Spirit Swords. He walks to the closet and opens it then yells, "Aha, I got'chu." Kuwabara looks and then tunrs around and yells,"Dont play games with me I'll find you." Kuwabara searches the room rapidly then looks out into the hall.

Kera
03-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Kera was at the door being thrown back from the orange haired person "whats the big idea you big idiot" Kera stood up and glared at the oranged hair person but being 5 feet didnt help

03-10-2005, 05:44 PM
"Hn..Kuwabara's now searching for whoever said...'SHUT UP YOU BIG OAF!!!'"The psychic said as only once again Kuwabara and Ayana heard her.Ayana giggled and said "You better not hope he finds us in Yusuke's room,I wanna meet him and see what'll he'll say about me!!"Ayana used the same tactic knowing only those three could hear it.

AngelWolf
03-10-2005, 05:50 PM
"Huh, They called me again who the hell is that? They said they were ein Yusuke's room." Kuwabara then rushes out of the room and goes into Yusuke's room and finds Mya and Ayana." Okay, I think I'm seeing double."

03-10-2005, 05:54 PM
"You wish you were seeing double,carrot top."Mya said as Ayana giggled."Get up,Yusuke!Gosh!"She slapped him again and then looked at Kuwabara like she was annoyed by him."What the hell are you looknig at ugly?"She had her hands on her hips.

Kera
03-10-2005, 05:57 PM
"big oaf im here trying to find the sister of that girl cause i was asigned to her team awhile ago and now im being ignored this is just great" Kera walked into the room it seemed to big oaf left the door open and she stood there waiting for them to get done so she could talk with Mya and her sister it seemed or some one at least

03-10-2005, 06:02 PM
"Looks like we have company..."Mya looked at Kera.'Oh snap!It's the chick I ignored yesterday...uh oh..""Who are you?"Ayana asked.