PDA

View Full Version : My Chemical Romance

Ami~chan
12-28-2004, 12:14 AM
I love this band! They're fairly new, and I've been watching their music video for "I'm not ok" on FUSE. Do you dudes like this band? I like it alot; the music video is hilarious. "You got somethin in your eye..."
But yeah, im savin up for the cd, so Ive been boring my friends copy. Kinda a short cd; only about forty minutes long.
Post please!! :cool:

Hideeho135
12-28-2004, 12:17 AM
my chemical romance ROCKS!!!

Queen-of-Mars
12-28-2004, 04:00 AM
They have a song I believe by the name of "Vampires". Its awesome, check it out.

Ami~chan
12-28-2004, 11:43 AM
Yay. I'm glad to see some people actually know who MCR is. Some of my friends look at me like Im insane when I talk about it.

xXCASMXx
01-01-2005, 09:56 AM
i got the cd its awesome especially "You know what they do to guys like us in prison" that song is so funny but all in all its awesome oh and go to launch.com and look them up in the search and there is an alternate music video instead of the one they play on mtv and stuff this alternate video is of them in their rooms at their hometowns and them at one of their local concerts n stuff man that video is awesome if you go to launch.com you can look up anybody and any music video like music videos not ever polayed on tv like Franz Ferdinand's music video for "In the Dark of the Mattanae"
you should check it out its awesome

Vex
03-02-2005, 10:44 AM
My chemical romance is a great band, i first heard of them from 'burnout 3' after that i went and got all ther songs, although "i'm not okay" has to be the best.

Tranzig
03-02-2005, 09:42 PM
I think MCR is really cool I have their cd it's really good i love music like the stuff they write

Ami~chan
03-02-2005, 09:58 PM
My chemical romance is a great band, i first heard of them from 'burnout 3' after that i went and got all ther songs, although "i'm not okay" has to be the best.I heard of them first on Burnout 3 as well (I love that game. So many cars to blow up :D ) I really liked them, I heard the video for "I'm Not Ok (I Promise)" on FUSE, borrowed the cd from a friend and have listened to it ever since. I finally had to return my friends cd, so I got one of my own.

SesshoumaruOtaku
03-05-2005, 10:14 PM
They're pretty cool. I like the "Helena" video. Mmm...coffins...

Dracula 2.0
03-05-2005, 10:18 PM
I like them, they're kinda good. My mom introduced me to the band (she wants me to listen to "better music" ) and I found them enjoyable.

Love your avatar by the way, SesshoumaruOtaku

D-man
03-05-2005, 11:05 PM
well they are ok

KilalaKitsune
03-06-2005, 03:44 PM
they're awesom man..x3

SesshoumaruOtaku
03-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Thank you ^_^ Yep. Davey is awesome.

I'll probably end up buying their CD soon, but I have others I want to get first...like Dimmu Borgir.

Gizoku
09-12-2005, 07:43 PM
my chemical romance rocks, helena was the song that made them known

The Wing Man
09-12-2005, 07:44 PM
As you can see, i am a hardcore mcr fan and i think they rock.

Annie Hall
09-12-2005, 07:52 PM
MCR!! Hell Yes!!>.>;
Favorite songs:
Vampires will never hurt you.
The Jetset lifes gonna kill.
Give 'em hell kid.
I'm not ok (I promise)
helena
Ghost of you!!
alright done spazin, yea awesome band they are I give 'em a 9.9/10 x.c;

The Wing Man
09-12-2005, 07:54 PM
The Jetset lifes gonna kill. iS probally my faviorte mcr song because that song rules.

http://www.xtaster.de/bandlogos/mychemicalromance_teaser.jpg

the cutest devel ever!!
09-12-2005, 07:56 PM
the bandz good but the music vidios always make the song seem better

The Wing Man
09-12-2005, 07:59 PM
The new video to ghost of you is very good, but helena is the video that is i think is still there best.

Marie2007
09-12-2005, 08:16 PM
yeah they totally rock

Junior
09-13-2005, 05:27 AM
I love MCR!!! They're my fav band that's come out in the past few years. I love the video for I'm not okay.............that should be a movie, I'd go see it.

Tsuna Kadiri
09-13-2005, 05:41 AM
They're alright. I think the media is blowing them up to be greater than they actually are. =\ .. no offense when I say that.

MTV is going to drive their music into the ground at the rate their popularity is growing now. ><

TodayIsMine
09-13-2005, 05:44 AM
MCR is one of my favourite bands. I don't know my favourite song by them....cuz there are a lot of good ones. i know the ones I'm thinking of right now are "Honey, this mirror isnt big enough for the two of us" (off the first album) and "Hang 'em high" (second). I have the first one, and its really really good! i dont really need the second one cuz my cousin has it and i see him every day. lol.
but ya...

My Chemical Romance!

KilalaKitsune
09-13-2005, 07:10 PM
My fave song by em would have to be "Bury Me In Black" or "Demolition Lovers" =D

The Wing Man
09-13-2005, 08:57 PM
Well i have 1 mcr cd(three cheers for sweet revenge)and i listen to it way to much.

Sangie
09-13-2005, 09:17 PM
hahaha i LOVE MCR my fav is "Ghost of you" that song is so awsome and the music video is cool ^_^ "Helena" is my second fav :D

Vagary
09-14-2005, 02:34 PM
MCR rocks!!! I luv 'em sooo much! I think when I saw the vid for "I'm Not Okay" I totally got hooked to them! My favorite songs are "Helena", "I'm Not Okay(IPromise)", "Cemetery Drive", and "I Never Told You What I Do For A Living". O yea, and my favorite member of the band is Frank!!! Yay for Frankie!!!! ^_^

harakiri
09-14-2005, 02:39 PM
MCR rocks!!! I luv 'em sooo much! I think when I saw the vid for "I'm Not Okay" I totally got hooked to them! My favorite songs are "Helena", "I'm Not Okay(IPromise)", "Cemetery Drive", and "I Never Told You What I Do For A Living". O yea, and my favorite member of the band is Frank!!! Yay for Frankie!!!! ^_^
she prety much said what i was gonna say...

Streetlight Manifest
09-14-2005, 03:09 PM
Um...they aren't kinda new...they have been around. Since....2002. That's not new...:<_<: :)

My personal favorite is Drowning Lessons. That song rocks. :D

Annie Hall
09-14-2005, 05:06 PM
I have to say this, Frank Iero is sexy x.x;!! I love him so much I mean Gerards hot but Frank...Frank is...yummy..c.c;..In that video I'm not ok (I promise) He is very hot.

BTW anyone seen the new Ghost of you video? It's awesome.

((I like your sig Streetlight Manifest very hot *reminds me of frank somehow XD*))

sumae_the_firewolf
09-14-2005, 05:10 PM
MCR RULES MAN! they are one of my fav. bands. My current fav. song is, 'Ghost of you' I like 'vampires won't kill you' ((or hurt or what ever I can't remember! XD))

Teh Donny Koro
09-14-2005, 05:12 PM
I can't exactly say I'm a huge, die hard fan. I do like Helena, I'm not okay, and drowning lessons. But eh, maybe futher in time I'll become a full-blown fan n.n

.Lovebeat
09-15-2005, 08:52 AM
I love MCR!!
I got the cd "Three cheers for my sweet revenge" at home! Thanx cowboydemon666 for telling me about MCR!! ^__________________^
My favourite songs are "Helena", "To the end" and "I never told you what I do for a living" >.< \m/

Renaki
09-15-2005, 05:36 PM
ghost of you is a really good song. i love mcr. The only bad thing is their one dollar thingy on mtv...they cant perform live well...look like he was on a few things. Anyways yeah yeah. love em =]

blondy
09-15-2005, 05:40 PM
me LOVE THEM HEHE!

WarGoddess_Nova
09-15-2005, 06:05 PM
I love them. My favorite song is "Helena"

yuzuki_the_demonangel
09-15-2005, 06:44 PM
AHHHH!!!!!! MCR IS LIK MY FAV BAND I LOV THEM SO MUCH!!!!! i lik all of the songs but i lik "im not okay(i promise)" more then "Helena", and "Ghost of you" is lik my second fav.......^^

The Wing Man
09-16-2005, 04:05 PM
The ghost of you video has become a quick faviorte on shows like trl and it has been a new look for mcr.Not so punk, but i think all the fame bthey got off the helena video has made ghost of you very popular.And it is popular in a short time, i am excited about there next video.

DragonNight
09-16-2005, 11:06 PM
They rock.
I first saw Im Not okay (i promise) and it cracked me up, so ofcourse i had to buy the cd ^___^
I want to buy theyre first Cd though... it has really awesome songs like Vampires Will Never Hurt You and Drowning Lessons...
So far ive got to say that my favorite songs have been Helena, Drowning Lessons, Vampires Will Never hurt you, and You KNow What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison.
Theres some others, but those are my ultimate fave.
I really cant wait for the next video either XD

I just got my friends into MCR xD
They are having a concert over here soon, but sadly i dont have enough money to go... ;____;

Ms. Lucy
09-26-2005, 06:39 PM
My Chemical Romance is my second favored band. They are very good with their music. My two most favored songs of them are Helena and Under Pressure which they did with The Used.

ThatBurnyFeelin
09-26-2005, 09:37 PM
I like ghost of you, thanks for the venom , I never told you what I do for a living and skylines and turnstiles. They're a good band. Mikey Way is the best!!!

japonice_aeris
09-29-2005, 05:00 AM
I love them. My favorite song is "Helena"
same here same here!!~ lov'em!!~ :awe:

Annie Hall
10-11-2005, 01:10 PM
Alright, still in love with Frank, but question are him Gerard um.. together? My hearts breaking ;-; with hope their just bi and I can be in the middle ^.~ -cough-

(>X_X)>Gah!
10-11-2005, 02:23 PM
MCR > most other bands. My favorite songs are "Ghost of you" and "I'm not ok".

I don't like Helena that much.

Heaven's Cloud
10-11-2005, 02:55 PM
malice mizer and mcr are awesome!!!!!To the end is my fav. song

Soul fly
10-11-2005, 05:59 PM
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i fear i may kill all of you in a pureification of bad music Mcr are sooooooooooooo bad live it scares me i have seen them twice and am going for a 3rd (to see everytime i die before you ask) and they are the most mainstream attempt at punk with an emo hint i have ever seen you like this kind of music download/buy AFI Sing the sorrow and THEN you will see talent

paranoid android
10-11-2005, 09:13 PM
I like them okay but they've been around for a while before they hit MTV. And if you like them so much, check out some better emo like Jawbreaker, Rites of Spring and Alexisonfire.

ThatBurnyFeelin
10-11-2005, 09:54 PM
MCR rocks!!! I luv 'em sooo much! I think when I saw the vid for "I'm Not Okay" I totally got hooked to them! My favorite songs are "Helena", "I'm Not Okay(IPromise)", "Cemetery Drive", and "I Never Told You What I Do For A Living". O yea, and my favorite member of the band is Frank!!! Yay for Frankie!!!! ^_^No!!! Go Mikey Way!!! He kicks arse!!!

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
10-11-2005, 09:55 PM
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!! they ROCK!!!!

The Wing Man
10-12-2005, 08:48 PM
Yah they are pretty cool.

Qeeun
10-13-2005, 01:03 PM
They are truely the kings of punk rock. yes they are good.......very good

paranoid android
10-13-2005, 03:48 PM
They are truely the kings of punk rock. yes they are good.......very good
Eh... I'd say the kings of punk rock are the Ramones, but you know, that's just me. Learn your history kids.

Ayame chan
10-14-2005, 10:13 AM
mcr is the coolest!!!! gerard is so hott!!!