PDA

View Full Version : Can't die dead enough

Krazy Dave
12-23-2004, 08:39 PM
What's up. I'm new here, thought the place looked kinda cool so I decided to join.Lookin to check out the place and see what's cool around here, hello ladies and hello everyone else.Guess i'm your resident headbanger. Ha.

Kogoro
12-23-2004, 08:58 PM
Well I hope you have fun here and don't get in trouble. I've only been here for 3 days so I'm new too.

Silver Ori-Kun
12-23-2004, 08:59 PM
I know you! Don't hurt me! I saw your pic
You're out here to kill me aren't you?! *shakes*

Krazy Dave
12-23-2004, 09:12 PM
My pic? Sorry, don't have one up yet.In any case I am kinda a "bad guy" more for my image, I wouldn't kill ya.Not unless you were able to antagonize me to that extent, but I dounbt it lol.

Myrra
12-23-2004, 10:32 PM
'Ello and Welcome to AF. Please take a moment (or two) and read the rules posted at the top of this forum (if you haven't already). Beware the cannibal and have fun and post lots.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Annik
12-23-2004, 10:42 PM
Hu..... What?

There's a cannibal?

Frikkin hell. There goes the neighborhood.

Welcome.

DarkMagicianGirl
12-24-2004, 06:05 AM
Hi there. Welcome to the forum. Have a ton of fun here. hehe and don't cause troule. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'm looking for friends so contact me sometime. See you around.

----------------------------------

Sometimes the distance part of the sky always seems clearest so that we will always strive to reach it. ~Kenshin~

Myrra
12-24-2004, 07:21 AM
Hu..... What?

There's a cannibal?

Frikkin hell. There goes the neighborhood.

Welcome.
Haven't you seen her? She loves to eat the newbies. ^_^
I try to remember to warn peeps about her cos I never know where or when she'll show up.

btw: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Zedekiah
12-24-2004, 07:45 AM
Welcome.

But did you know you could dead die enough? I saw a man do that once.

It was awesome

Kiwii
12-24-2004, 11:27 AM
lolhi there and :welcome: to AF have fun and try to visit the arcade lots of fun ^^
read the rules and :nospam:
last but not least

Merry Christmas !! ^^

Rikku
12-24-2004, 10:48 PM
I like your avatar Dave. I think that quote in it was from some music iv'e heard.
Well, I am Rikku. The cool one. (proven so) =P
Enjoy your stay!