PDA

View Full Version : brothers... :P

Nullpunkt
12-17-2004, 11:15 AM
I don't know about anyone else here, but it seems to be the rule rather than the exception that brothers tend to be somewhat odd, ne? Take my brother John for example. He seems nice enough at first glance, but don't let the innocent cherublike countenance fool you. He loves to roll his own cigarettes using oak leaves and bamboo stems, and he comes up with the weirdest things sometimes. For example... he is a Christian (versus my humanistic quasi-atheism), and the other day he came up to me with a lighter and something in his hand and asked me, "Hey, you wanna play a game?" Well, of course I asked him what kind of game, and he replied, "It's called 'Burn The Baby'!" then with a sadistic grin opened his hand to reveal a small figurine of poor little baby Jesus in his manger bed. xD I nearly died laughing. He's a riot at times. So, anyone else here have a brother like that?

Zero

Genghis Beatrix
12-17-2004, 11:46 AM
My brother Keith is obsessed with a duck that one of his friends created named Oswald, and he believes that he is going to take over the world.

Then, William spun around randomly, lookining up at the night sky, in the local Walmart parkinglot.

And George, well, he's just a toddler. He's sooo cute! ^.^

FusionGTX
12-17-2004, 11:54 AM
I masturbate to often does this make me odd?

My brother has a really stupid laugh -____- its very odd and it annoys me

yukina18
12-17-2004, 11:58 AM
well my brother andy he may look like a normal kid but if you know him well enough you'll know that he likes to make faces and say bad coment to the people in the cars next to us or the people walking on the streets. then when he gets yelled at he starts anoying me is older sister. its become very anoying and he doesn't stop.

robofighter
12-17-2004, 12:42 PM
i really won't rewally know cause i only have sisters. but i bet if you asked them they would say the same thing

Pakachu
12-18-2004, 12:27 AM
hmmm... since i only got a sis, guess that would make me the odd one.
... guess? what am i talking about?! i AM the odd one^____^

...but i prefere to be called "unique" XD

Nullpunkt
12-18-2004, 12:31 AM
Yes, you are unique... just like everyone else.

Zero

Predator
12-18-2004, 01:21 AM
Dont you hate being the oldest well thats what i am. I have two sisters and one brother sleeping is nearly impossible now. But being the oldest is cool you have an easy set of stanards like watch your siblings get average grades.

Elfy
12-18-2004, 03:19 AM
hmm...my "brother" Dave i great...
he's not really my bother, we just did it to confuse an american guy who thought we were really related....well american Tim is gone and my brother and I keep the joke going to confuse ppl.

we just have so much fun!!!

Variable_Gunbuster
12-18-2004, 04:03 AM
:<_<: well, I sorta agree. hmmm...my older brother, yeah he's the black sheep of the family. I have to take care of him, I have to watch out for him....I love him, but he just doesn't wanna grow up. I'm more mature than him and he's 2 years older than me....hell even my sister is younger than him (by 4 years) and SHE'S more mature than him. Sad but it's cuz of his past and I don't really wanna go in too deep with that....so I sorta of agree with you...brothers are good, but can be a little different than you.:ninja:

*Nosferatu-Adore
12-18-2004, 06:55 PM
My brother's a weird gamer person- He spends all his time playing Warhammer/40,000... He's really smart, but... Well... He acts incredibly stupid... He just said, 20 seconds ago, in fact, "Know what's on tonight? Muuuuch Loouuuud."

retro
12-18-2004, 06:58 PM
Brothers sound nice... I need the other genre for this topic >_>

Terra
12-23-2004, 05:07 AM
my brother is actually quite funny... he's okay except rather annoying some times...

Korobi
12-23-2004, 11:35 AM
My brother and I are actually quite close even though we might hate each others guts at times.

Silver Ori-Kun
12-23-2004, 12:25 PM
I was a brother..until my sister died

Sega saturn x
12-23-2004, 02:18 PM
My brothers a yuppie.

Fabala
12-23-2004, 10:37 PM
You know, it's funny... My brother and I (He's the elder by three years) never got along while under the same roof. Now that he's out of the house, there are times one would think us twins when together. I mean, we look like brother and sister but what I mean is our brains are on precisely the same wavelength o.O Usually I speak exactly what he's thinking about, mere moments before he was going to say it.

I see how we share the same quirks, the same personalities...and it's always a bit of a shocker to think he's an oddball, and then have to think: "Well, then so am I."

gadgetgirl16
12-23-2004, 10:54 PM
man ur lucky.....i wish i had a brother like that.....but my lil sister is so funny too....but this topic is about brothers.....*runs*

A Random
12-24-2004, 12:05 AM
I can't stand my brother. He's three and in our house, anything he hasn't broken or lost is being actively destroyed. Sometimes I wonder what he would look like enpaled on a pointy stick.

Oh, who am I kidding. I still love him.

Silver Ori-Kun
12-24-2004, 03:18 AM
Dude..I wish I was still a brother, someone should have killed me too!

A Random
12-24-2004, 03:24 AM
Hey man, don't let the stuff that has gone wrong in your life drag you down. You shouldn't die.

Silver Ori-Kun
12-24-2004, 11:56 AM
No I won't die! You're still here!
*unintentionally glomps*

Kyoto00
12-24-2004, 12:53 PM
All my brothers have is energy!!
They never seem to lose a single ounce and they always want to Play!!
There are three of them!!
one there and the others some where else I hate it!

Silver Ori-Kun
12-24-2004, 01:45 PM
All my brothers have is energy!!
They never seem to lose a single ounce and they always want to Play!!
There are three of them!!
one there and the others some where else I hate it!
Sounds like me ;)