PDA

View Full Version : Goodness gracious, anyone I remember, here?

Dezilicious
12-14-2004, 12:29 PM
Uhm, yea. Back in the day, I used to come around as "Lady Desmin", but, uh. That was back in the day, like I said. I didn't see too much art up, but I'mma go ahead and post the one I'm working on at this very moment.

Anyone here remember me? Lemme know, this is... <.< Awkward.

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/mistletoe.jpg

Mmhm, I've veered off a little more to the furry side since the last I posted, and rarely do fan art anymore. o.o Uhm, so yea.. S'unfinished, I'm toying with shading and inking styles. The characters are from an online RPG called "furcadia" for anyone who cares. :)

--Dez

Master_Will
12-14-2004, 12:33 PM
You might not know me but WELCOME BACK.

I love what you are working on it is very detailed, even though it is not finished.
I hope we get to know eachother better.

Ollie
12-14-2004, 05:04 PM
Probably don't remember me. I do know you, though, you're on my watch list at DA =)

DarkPrinceBman
12-14-2004, 05:08 PM
Dont know yah but want ta *blocks hit from friend* see getting hit for my wicked ryme must be a crime *gets hit* ooww

FusionGTX
12-15-2004, 03:57 AM
You are not half bad

SnowDemon
12-22-2004, 05:03 PM
That's pretty good. Even if it's not finished yet it looks like it'll turn out really nice.

...and sorry, I don't remember you. I don't think I was around "back in the day"

random123
12-24-2004, 05:44 PM
hey thats awesome! u prob dont kno me but welcome back enjoy ur second stay here!