PDA

View Full Version : Imaladris( War of the Gates)

lord_saikuya
12-14-2004, 09:44 AM
The ancient city of Imaldris has long been protected by the Eldars. But as the city grew larger they could no longer manage this task alone. Eventually they discovered more and more gates, each leading to a different dimension. Slowly people from the different dimensions began to live in the city and the Eldars started a school for the gifted which, in turn gave them gaurdians that could protect the city. After years of peaceful prosperity a strange and destructive man appeared in the city and began to corrupt some of the gaurdians. He rose a large army called the Malkier who are nothing but slaves because they released their name to him. For to do so is to give them power over you.

red storm
12-14-2004, 09:49 AM
You've been around long enough, so I asume this was aproved by Ayumi.

Anyway, what are we supposed to post in our bios?

lord_saikuya
12-15-2004, 01:16 PM
Yes it was and srry but my comp crashed so its not finished.....I'll finish it as soon as possible....

lord_saikuya
12-15-2004, 02:14 PM
The ancient city of Imaldris has long been protected by the Eldars. But as the city grew larger they could no longer manage this task alone. Eventually they discovered more and more gates, each leading to a different dimension. Slowly people from the different dimensions began to live in the city and the Eldars started a school for the gifted which, in turn gave them gaurdians that could protect the city. After years of peaceful prosperity a strange and destructive man appeared in the city and began to corrupt some of the gaurdians. He rose a large army called the Malkier who are nothing but slaves because they released their name to him. For to do so is to give them power over you.
So with the powers of the Eldars wanning and the city falling into chaos the gaurdians are struggling to push back the attackers....

Main character types:

Gate lord- Governs the different dimesions and places trustworthy people into places of power. They also act as council to these leaders...

Gate Summoners- Locate lost or unknown gates and adds them to the city network thus expanding the city. Until they open the gate for the first time no one is able to use it.

Gate Trancenders- They create the actual portals that eveyone uses to pass between dimensions... They can also destroy these portals if the need arises...

Gate Drifters- No known data about them accept that they have absoulute power over any gate known or not. They are said to be messengers of the gods.....

NOTE TO EVERYONE*
Only about 10 spaces are avalible for drifters so i ask that you request the position from me. As for the others there needs to be at least one of each for the game to start. Also it would help if someone would please work for the Malkier. THanks...

g0d_of_death
12-15-2004, 02:50 PM
Can I join?
lord_saikuya, I'd prefere to be a gate drifter, but if necessary, I could take the role of any position that you need to be filled. If that is the case, would it be too much to ask to have more than one character?

TodayIsMine
12-15-2004, 03:01 PM
Hey Saikuya, nice to see you got around to starting your own RPG. well, save me a spot in the drifters category, but I may want to be a trancender...so save me a spot and I'll decide what it'll be soon.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
12-15-2004, 04:42 PM
may i join saikuya?
i would prefer to be a drifter but if not just regular old haldir is fine with me

lord_saikuya
12-16-2004, 10:17 AM
God of Death definently on both your questions..... Post bios for them but make sure that only one of them is a drifter......

Ummm Flame Demon I'll save em but let me know soon.....

And finaly Haldir It's up to u for know just let me know........

red storm
12-16-2004, 10:18 AM
Whee! I got permission to be a drifter!

Name: Tanaya

Race: catgirl

Main character type: Gate drifter.

appearance: red eyes, with medium pink hair, two cat ears are placed on top of her head and she wears black clothes, usualy coverd by a vest. She stands about 169 cm.

Personality: Tanaya is a kind person, but she has a habit of speaking her mind before thinking over the words, and she's a litle single minded. She hates it when people look at her differently because of her ears, and usualy gets into fights because of that. Once you get to know her though, she can really be someone you can trust. Her ears express her emotions and tend to let people read her like an open book.

Catgirl bio: Tanaya is a catgirl, a rare breed of beings who are usualy seen as a cross between a human and a cat. While their appearance seems human (apart from their ears, wich are shaped like those of a cat, and a tail at times) they posess some of the instincts of normal cats, like sensitive hearing, increased agility and increased speed. Unfortunatly, one of their downsides is their high metabolism, wich results in great apetites. They can rank up pretty high restaurant bills when hungry. Although they don't consider themselfs human, they don't like to be looked upon as freaks and are likely to punch you if you do.

lord_saikuya
12-16-2004, 12:12 PM
Name: Joel Nakudosho

Weight: 126lbs

Height: 5'8"

Race: Human/Aes Sedai

Character Type: Gate Lord

Character Appearance: He has reddish-brown hair with black and blue streaks that run down to his neck. He has his right eyebrow peirced as well as his tounge, chin, and ears. He wears black most of the time but occasionally he will wear dark red or blue.

Character Describtion: Joel is a quiet person who mostly keeps to himself as far as he does'nt express feelings of any kind to anyone. He has these emotional problems of keeping everything bottled up inside till it explodes.
Though he has this problem he is friendly with everyone. He is strong willed and will take on anything that comes his way. He does know he has limits and never underestimates anything of anyone.

Character Bios: He is part human but also part Aes Sedai for his mother came from Tar Valon and she was a Sister of the Order. His father died during a great war on Earth and his mother has been downcast from the Order and banished. He is alone now and works to improve the world for those who are coming after his lifetime.

TodayIsMine
12-16-2004, 01:56 PM
Well, Saikuya, I hope you will allow this. If not, I'll change it.

Name: Mario

Race: Human/Elf

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 160lbs

Class: Gate Drifter with the abilities of a Trancender.

Description: Mario has shoulder-length black hair and bright yellow eyes. He wears a black cloak with silver lining on the drooping sleeves and collar. He holds a staff - one end with a magical silver-blue orb to create portals/ the other with a 3' blade. the blade is sheathed with magic. Under his cloak, Mario wears a pair of baggy brown pants and a pair of brown boots. He wears an amulet on his neck (gives him the Trancender abilities) and he wears two taped band on his arms (one on each) going from his wrists to just before his elbows.

Personality: Mario is a kind person with a love of people and nature. He doesn't hold grudges, just moves on, unless something really bothers him. Mario likes to help people and likes to have many friends to help him. He likes to be around people and talk. He has a good sense of humour (sometimes inappropriate). Mario is, overall a good person. He's nice to be around. He has little past, other than he lived at home all his life and set out to help people.

lord_saikuya
12-16-2004, 02:16 PM
I think since I know you so well and Plus i know you can run a good rpg(urs is the best ive seen) Ill allow it.....ciao for today everyone,,,,

g0d_of_death
12-16-2004, 03:25 PM
Alright, here are my two characters. One is a drifter, the other is just an extra incase you need me to play another role.

Name: Marth
Race: dragon
Sex: male
Height: 6ft 1
Weight: 190lbs (muscular)
Class: Gate Drifter

Appearence: Marth appears to be a human, except for the fact that he has blood red eyes. He has straight black hair tipped with the same red as his eyes, that is just shorter than mid-back in length. He wears a black shirt, and black, metal plated, baggy jeans. He wears a ruby amulet around his neck, attached to a chain.

Personality: Of the little that is known of this drifter, he seems to be a quiet character, who doesn't seem to express much feeling. He scares most people away with his bone chilling, and almost haunting stare...

Bio: Again, very little is known about Marth's past. He has never been heard speaking, probably because he doesn't think that anyone would listen. He drifts, not knowing where he wants to go, but probably to find a home, a place where he can live freely, and peacfully.

---------------------------------------

Name: Hiruko
Race: human
Sex: male
Height: 6ft
Weight: 170lbs (muscular)
Class: Gate Summoner

Appearence: He has geneticlly changed eyes, making them a flashy purple. Hiruko has neon blue hair, which expresses his excentric personality. He wears a black, sleevless shirt, and black jeans. On the jeans he wears a studded belt.

Personality: Hiruko is a very excentric, energergetic, and athletic person. He's very kind and friendly, and loves having fun. He gets about 4 hous of sleep a night, and still manages to stay energetic. He makes friends with almost everyon he meets, because of his electric personality.

Bio: Nothing is known about his parents, he was left alone as a child, and ended up where his is now. He didn't have a hard time fiding a family that would take him in, and ever since he did, that's where he has been living. He has made a lot of good friends over the few years that he has lived, and he is always doing something, either with them, or alone. He seems to never take a brake, and he's always moving.

-------------------------------------

I have a question. Do these guys get into any fights, and if so, are there any weapons?

haldir-the-elven-warrior
12-16-2004, 04:45 PM
ok i'll be a drifter

Name:Haldir
Race:Elf
Sex:male
Height: 6ft 5in
Weight:165lb(semi muscular)
Class: Gate Drifter
Appearence: Haldir is tall with long dirty blonde hair and eyes that constantly change. He wears golden armor in a leaf like pattern(just like the armor he wears in the two towers) and he carries a long curved elven sword and hunting knife.
Personallity: Haldir is a quiet yet commanding person, he hardly ever speaks unless needed to, it is best to make peace with this strange elf for in battle he is a fierce warrior.
Bio: Haldir ,before he became a drifter, lived with his keen in the enchanted woods near the city. Until the forest was attacked by an unknown force. Since than he has sworn he will find and destroy that force.

lord_saikuya
12-17-2004, 08:22 AM
Okay for you god_of_death on Hiroku lets make him a gate summoner....
BUt I need to let you guys know We proably wont start until Jan. 3 because my older brother just passed away in Iraq and we have to go to Germany as well to pick up my uncle who wants to help out with the funeral arangements....I m srr y but i have to put it on postponment :( :( :( :(

blackkkid77
12-17-2004, 08:24 AM
hello!

red storm
12-17-2004, 08:35 AM
Okay for you god_of_death on Hiroku lets make him a gate summoner....
BUt I need to let you guys know We proably wont start until Jan. 3 because my older brother just passed away in Iraq and we have to go to Germany as well to pick up my uncle who wants to help out with the funeral arangements....I m srr y but i have to put it on postponment :( :( :( :(
Sorry to hear that Saikuya, I can't say I understand what you're feeling but my condolenses ayway.

TodayIsMine
12-17-2004, 01:46 PM
Ya I'm sorry too. Saikuya, be strong...you can get past this. Offer our condolences to your family as well, because I mean it when I say sorry. I know we will all be patient for your return Saikuya. And again, I'm very sorry.

g0d_of_death
12-17-2004, 02:25 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that Saikuya. I too offer my condolences to you and your family. I'm sure it must be hard for you, but you can get through it.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
12-17-2004, 05:47 PM
I am so sorry about that. I also offer my condolences to you and your family.

lord_saikuya
01-03-2005, 10:03 AM
You guys Im back and I plan to start first thing tommorow. Just wanted to let you know..... Yay im back...lol

red storm
01-03-2005, 10:24 AM
Yay! good to have you back!

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Welcome back saikuya its great that your back

g0d_of_death
01-04-2005, 03:09 PM
Welcome back lord_saikuya. This rpg sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun. I can't wait to start. ^_^

TodayIsMine
01-05-2005, 05:52 AM
well...how's life saikuya?
looks like today's the day we begin...so lead us off...lol.

lord_saikuya
01-05-2005, 01:26 PM
Imaldris:
The city is quiet for the most part this afternoon thought Drake as he did his usual patrolling through the city. The sun was shining and a slight wind was blowing, carrying the sounds of the marketplace two streets over. Bells toll in the distants announcing the end of today's school. Soon students would fill the streets. Suddenly he heard a rumbling in the park. Hmmm "Hello my name is Sarah...." He turned. " Oh hi.. I got to run sorry but i don't have time to talk." WIth that he ran torwards the park to investgate the sound. He slipped silently into the bushes and peeped out. A group of Malkier were exiting the park's Dimensional Gate. He slipped back and looked torward the Grand Citadel. Suddenly a voice, his voice echoed through the city. MALKIERS!!!!! IN THE NORTH CENTRAL PARK!!!!!! He turned back knowing they had heard is alarm as well and charged into the group with his sword raised high.......

Iris Deminsion, Country of Natalia:
Joel walked up to the steps up the white palace in Alancia. As he entered and pasted each sets of gaurds the bowed respectfully and he nodded in return. He finally reached the throne room and bowed. " Your Majesty. What may I help you with?" She turned and sighed. " Now Joel, how many times did I tell you? We are family, there is no need for formality." He grinned. " I know Elaine but I do love to annoy you so." He hugged her. " HOw are you sister?" She let go and her face filled with sadness. " Not well, the kingdoms of Carad Saui and Matoran Drini are at war. Trying to gain land and therefore they are even attacking the remaining neutral nations. I have reason to belive the Malkier may be behind this." He stopped smiling and said. " Well then I will have to investigate this at once. I'm going to Creo and sailing for Matoran Drini." With that he gave her a hug and left the palace.
I know I'm supposed to head back to Imaldris and let someone else handle it but, unless they send a message that they need me back. I will figure this out...

OCC: Srry guys i'd write more but im so busy. I thought I'd stat something for you to go on till i have time to make a really good entry. Remember I do want you guys to make up your own deminsions as well. Home deminsions and any other you might happed to be in..... see you tommorow,.....

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Haldir had been examining a gate that was giving him some trouble before. He entered it when again he was thrown out of it. "OH YOU BACKSTABBING COCKBITE!" he screamed at it and it didnt do anything. That was when he heard the alarm about the Malkiers and he just took off torward that direction. When he reached it he saw a lone attacker so he drew his knife and swrd then charged into battle next to him.

g0d_of_death
01-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Xeria:
Marth was walking. The old world found in the Xeria dimension was one of his favorite places to relax. It was a calm, dark world, for the sun only reached it on three days ever year. Though the lack of sun never made this world cold, it was warm all year round, and was very rarely windy. It was aroud mid-afternoon, when the drifter decided to head to the ancient city. It was a place he frequently visited mostly because of the magic he felt when he was there. Marth was making his way back to Imaldris. The gate wasn't too far, he never strayed too far from the gate when he travelled. As a drifter, Marth had seen more dimensions than most people that he had come across, but these two (Xeria and Imaldris) were the most fascinating, so he tended to visit Xeria often, and when he was in Imaldris, he stayd for a while.

The gate was in a big park, for a lot of people visited Imaldris. The ancient city had a lot of history, and was one of the last natural worlds left. Imaldris was also one of the most important, because a lot of business took place there. Marth entered the gate, and arrived in the middle of a city. No one thought anything strange about Marth. He was a drifter, yet the saw him like they saw the rest of the people. Having so much power over gates was increadible, and not having to deal with the public was even better.

Imaldris:
Hiruko was out, searching for more gates. He had a good living, he got to explore new territories, and he got paid exceptional sums of money to do so. He was hired by the government of Imaldris to work with other summoners, to find more gates, to join nations all around the galaxy. Though the work wasn't easy, and summoning gates took a lot of time and energy, it wasn't such a bad job. Hiruko was a top class summoner, at the youngest age that anyone had every known a gate summoner. He had an important job, but was still a free soul. He was known by almost everyone in Imaldris, because he was so excentric, and evryone loved to be around him. His co-workers found him to be a little too excentric at times, but when he had to work, he'd get serious, and do a great job.

Hiruko had the rest of the week off, because earlier that day he had found two gates, which would usually take about a month or so. He was quick and knew what he had to look for, so it wasn't hard for him to land a promotion to the head of summoners for Imaldris. "If only the rest of them were as fast as me," Hiruko smiling as he headed towards the gym. "we probably would have had the whole universe connected to Imaldris by now." He said.

red storm
01-06-2005, 07:13 AM
Kega-Keson: the catgirl homeworld.

As the first sunbeams entered the bedroom trough the window, a pink-haired girl mutered some inaudible words and turned around.
Any scientist would smiled and said that it was normal that people were lazy in the morning. But a more obsevant person would have noticed this was no ordinary person, he would have noticed that, though the head was almost invisible beneath the blanket, a pair of black cat ears still poked out.
Our scientists would have started ranting as to how imposssible that was, that it was anatomaly speaking not correct, and so on.
Wich left it for our observer to point out that a black tail was poking from the other side of the blanket.
This, of course, would result in a gicantic argument between the scientists about the fact that humans did not have tails, and the discovery of a new species was incredible and that it needed to be named.
Our observer would simply say: "Come on you morons, can't you see that's a catgirl?"

"Tanaaayaaaa?" A voice rang trough the room. "Wake up sweety."

"Hrmp" came the mufled reply.

"Still tired I take it?" Another girl with cat ears said, entering the room.

"Meh"

The girl sighed, and reached over to yank the exposed tail.

"YOW! Ok, ok I'm up!" Tanaya screamed, jumping up. She rubbed the place were her tail conected to her body. "Damn, that hurt Chigo, why the hell did you do that?"

Chigo sighed. "Well, to wake your up for one. It's twelve O'clock already. As your sister, it's my duty to get you out of bed at least before it's time to get in again. Now hurry and get dressed, or are you planning go eat lunch naked?"

Tananya stuck out her tongue at her sister and stood up to get dressed. Once she got dressed, she got down to see a table full of food, enough to serve three human people. Tanaya took a seat and started eating. 15 minutes later, the table was completely empty.

"Yum, that was great! Thanks sis, well I gotta go, see you later!" And she was out, Tanaya walked to the nearest gate, wondering what she should do. Maybe I could go to Imladris, yeah! That's a good idea! Imladris, watch out cause here comes Tanaya!

lord_saikuya
01-06-2005, 09:57 AM
[OCC: I guess I need to clarify it a little bit more huh? Well to explain it with more detail, Marth you are right in thinking what the gates connect to as far as planets and such. But the thing is all the gates originated in Imaladris and the gates on the other worlds are not even visable unless the gate in Imaldris to there is opened. Which gives the city a good defense against unwelcome outsiders. Also, there are no gates connecting worlds, unfortantly you have to travel to Imaldris and then to the gate that connects the world you want to visit. Since we don't know who built the gates and how, we can't connect worlds togather. One last thing I need to clear up. Imaldris is built in a limbo like place. It's not on a planet but rather stuck between all the dimensions and while time does pass there it does so much slower than anywhere else. Therefore and this is important. You can't leave the city unless it's to another world. To walk out the city gate would mean to be lost in time and space for eternity.......

As the small battle raged on in the park and Drake battled with an unknown comrade he begin to notice that the attackers bodies were disapearing. Hmmm He continued slicing through the group and before long they were all gone, literally.... "WHat the fuck is going on?" He decided he better speak with Zeek and ran off, totally forgetting to thank the man who helped.
He reached the Grand Citadel and entered the Academy. He finally found Zeek. He was a Gate Lord but also a professor at the academy as were most of the older gaurdians. " Professor! Something strange happened at the park. As I was fighting the Malkier they... Zeek interupted.... Dissapeared, I know it happens alot these days and we can't figure out why. Even the Eldars are stumped." He sighed with relief, not because the dissapeared but, because he knew he was'nt crazy.
After Drake left, Zeek exited the school and walked torward the Grand Palace and passed through the closed doors. The doors never actually opened and only Accepted(High Gaurdians) could actually enter the palace. He entered the counsil room. " Eldars we have another report." A voice echoed through the hall. "We know this Zeek do not act as if we can't see outside these walls...." Suddenly an Explosion rocked the air outside and the entire city shook ferouisly. THe people throughout the city were fleeing torward the gates making it immposible for the young gaurdians to get to the invasion point. Suddenly Joel appeared and the entire city froze in time. "ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!" his voice boomed and time resumed, the people were startled but listen and tried exiting more calmly. Joel sighed before being enveloped in a blue orb that popped and reappeared near the city gate. ****!! He ran forward as hundreds of the gaurdians and students alike were scrambling to hold the gates in place. The gates were buckling under emmense pressure from the outside and the gaurdians were using their magic to try and brace it but, magic can only do so much. He closed his eyes and suddenly he was on the other side of the gate in front of Millions of dark figures. He opened his eyes and was back. His head swam in dizziness. Astral Projection is a *****! He quickly popped up to the Palace and told the Eldars. A messenger was sent through every gate to ask for help and recall all gaurdians. Joel appeared at the gate and embraced saidar, casting a series of complex spells and creating a barring barrier apon the gate but, it still was moving...... What are we going to do?

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Haldir noticed that when he struck them they just disappeared. 'What the, this is a first' he thought to himself and when they were gone he headed back to the gate he was working on. Thats when he heard the explosion and said to the gate "you got lucky this time." He then ran toward the explosion seeing the guy he was fighting with earlier.

g0d_of_death
01-06-2005, 02:59 PM
O.c.c. Ok, I edited my last post. You don't have t read it, it's basically the same thing, but I made it work with lord_saikuya's explination. Thanks for the info saikuya.

B.i.c.Imaldris:
As Marth exited the gate, and soon after saw an explosion, which seemed to shake the whole planet. He noticed many people fleeing; running into random gates. "...Strange..." He said quietly, as he walked forward still, like one wave in a flood moving back towards the ocean. He feared very little, and was now curious to see what was causing such a great disturbance. In the not too far distance, Marth saw a sworm of Malkier coming out of a gate in the main park of the city. He nodded, and knew this would soon turn very ugly. Most of the people in the area had left, and Marth then pulled out a katana.

With his left hand he reached into his coat, and pulled out a semi automatic black handgun. He always kept it loaded, so there was no point in putting in a new clip of ammo. He entered the park, catching the attention of many a Malkier. He waited for them to get closer, almost tauning them, and as they neared, Marth smiled and began to fire at them. He ran in, and began to strike the other with his blade. The Malkier were falling quickly, but their bodies just seemed to dissapear as they fell. there were no remains left. "...What the hell is going on...?" Marth thought, as he shot two more of the Malkier in the head.

Hiruko was running with the people of the city. He was helping them as he too escaped. But something was bothering him. 'What could be going on?' He thought as he looked over to the part, where the explosion seemed to come from. 'Could this be a forced entry into Imaldris?' He thought. "Damnit! The Malkier are back!" He exclaimed. Hiruko kept a loded handgun with him on his belt, incase a new planet was hostile. He hadn't had to use it for a while, so he knew that he had a ful 16 shots, before he would have to fall back. 'I gotta help these people get out of here safely.' Hiruko thought, as he suddenly became very serious. "Head for safety!" He called out. "We are under attack!"

Hiruko ran to the park, and was thre within a few minutes. He found a bush, and hid behind it. He picked out his shots carefully. There were so many Malkier, and he only had 16 shots. He tried to kill two Malkier with each shot, which proved to be very difficult. Hiruko continued to shoot, hoping that something ould come and save Imaldris.

TodayIsMine
01-06-2005, 06:37 PM
Lewa
Mario walked around in Lewa, the cleanest and most relaxing gate city in the universe...at least to him. He walked through a small park, where he went quite often to relax. There was a small pond with a waterfall in it. Mario would sit there and feed the ducks when they approached him. He walked by the pond this time, though. He was walking to Imaldris today. He would have to leave the gate that he had created with his Transcendor powers. Mario was a Transcendor and a gate drifter, yet his gate drifting abilities were a lot more dominant. He walked through the park and approached the town, where the gate had been in plaza.

"Hello...my name is Fred..." a small boy said, approaching Mario. "Hi...I'm Mario. Why did you come to see me child?" Mario asked with a smile. "I came with my mommy...but she's gone now..." he replied. Mario looked at him and looked around the town to help him find his mother. "My baby! Where did you go?!" a woman said in a panicked voice. Mario looked over to her and smiled. "That must be your mom..." he said to the boy. "Mommy!" the boy ran to the mother and looked back at Mario. He told her that Mario helped him find her. "Thank you Mario...where would Lewa be without you?" She gave Mario a small hug. A lot of people knew Mario, because he had opened the gate to Imaldris for them. Mario continued walking to Imaldris' gate. He finally made it and walked through.

Imaldris
Mario walked through and smiled as the sunny day shone on his face. "Ahh...such a beautiful day today in Imaldris." He said as he walked in to see how his old friends were. He hadn't been in Imaldris for a few months because he was living in Lewa for the time after he opened it up.

red storm
01-07-2005, 04:00 AM
Imaldris:

Tanaya smiled as she walked trough the gate connecting the two worlds together. I love my super powers. She thought, it had really helped her get trough endless amount of security, being able to use gates at will.
As she walked he streets of Imaldris, she was thinking of what to do. Maybe I could go shopping, Imaldris alwaya has a nice assortiment of stuff. Or I cound go watch the gates.
Her thougts were interupted when screams started reaching her ears. She turned to see what all the comotion was about and paled. A group of Malkiers was rampaging down the streets, and heading straight for her! Not being used to fighting, Tanaya did the only thing that popped into her mind.

She ran, screaming.

TodayIsMine
01-07-2005, 05:55 AM
Imaldris
Mario walked a few feet from the gate and noticed a loud noise. Almost like a riot. He walked farther into the city and saw many people rampaging through Imaldirs' streets. "Damnit...the Malkiers are still doing this?!" Mario also noticed a pink-haired woman running from them as they headed her way. Mario pulled out his staff. He pointed the blade part at them. They stopped gradually in front of him. "Stop this nonesense and nobody get's killed! Got it?!" Mario grinned to the large group of Malkiers. Then he realized that a group of this many people could easily kill him if they tried, so he spun his staff around to the other side, where a magic orb floated in the metal. "If anybody tried to attack, I will burn the entire group alive!" He stood his ground and waited for anything to happend...

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-07-2005, 07:59 AM
Haldir heard screams all over the city and decided to find those screams. As he ran through the city he ran into a group of malkiers about 7-10 but he could take at least 14 malkiers at a time. He drew his blades then said "who's first," and they charged at him. One by one he took them out using his elven fighting style he perfected for at least a hundred years.

lord_saikuya
01-07-2005, 08:35 AM
Joel sat there thinking why the Malkier were just dissapearing and who was outside the gate. Of course! Illusions why didn't I think of that? He turned and ran off to find Mario....

g0d_of_death
01-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Imaldris:

Marth continued to kill the Malkier that came out of the gate. '...I should just damage the gate, that would stop the Malkier from getting through...' Marth thought as he slowly began to move forward. He was moving through the large group of Malkier so gracefully, almost as if he were dancing. All of the shots fired out of the gun would hit the heads of the rapidly dying Malkier, and most of the slices would decapitate them but the bodies would just dissapear as if they were never even there. "Fools." Marth said quietly as he stepped up to the gate and scanned it for the weakest point. He would have to stop the portal, and later come back to repair it, when the whole city was safe, and when the Malkier decide to stop their attack. Marth had known that about 500 Malkier had made their way into the city. Many he had slain, and he could sense others were fighting off the Malkier aswell. No doubt they were doing a good job, the Malkier didn't seem to be as powerful as usual. ...'Maybe this weakness has something to do with the dissapearence.' Marth thought as he located the the correct spot on the gate, and smashed it with his fist.

Slowly the portal tranporting the Malkier went away, and no more could pass through. '...This'll be a little easier...' He thought smiling. Marth picked off a few Malkier that were running away from him towards the city, and then continued finishing off those around him.

Hiruko noticed Marth fighting the Malkier, and then saw him smash the gate. As much as it pained Hiruko to see a gate destroyed, he knew it was the only way to keep the Malkier from getting through. "This guy seems to have everything under control here." He said as he ran out of ammo. 'I should head back to the city and make sure everyone got out alright.' He thought as he ran back. Hiruko saw a large group of Malkier that seemed to be stopped in the middle of the streets. "What the hell?!" He then looked over and saw a man pointing a staff at the Malkier. 'A mage?' He thought, 'This is odd.' He then looked passed the mn and saw the rest of the people of Imaldris escaping from the chaos. "Alright, as long as everyone's safe, I'm fine." Hiruko said as he took an alley around the group of Malkier and made his way to the man with the staff.

"Thanks for your help good sir," Hiruko said as he walked up to Mario. "The people of Imaldris are greatful." He smiled and ran off before He was given a response. Hiruko wanted to make sure that everyone was out of the city; it wouldn't be safe until the Malkier were gone. "Everyone! Follow me!" Hiruko shouted. His call got the attention of the group of people, and his familiar face calmed them. "There is a closer gate. One that I found earlier today!" He sai loudly, the group was large, and he needed to make sure that they all heard him. "The people there are friendly, and they will treat you kindly, I'm sure of it. I want you stay there until I come back to you with good news." Hiruko said smiling, as he ran off, bringing the people to the closest gate. 'This world hasn't yet been approved by the council, but In times of great distress like this, there is no other choice.' He thought.

Hiruko arrived at the gate. "Alright everyone, get through, and hurry, the Malkier could be here any minute." Hiruko waited by the gate to make sure that everyone got through.

red storm
01-08-2005, 08:20 AM
Imaldris:

As a very scared and confused Tanaya ran trough the streets, she heard a voice calling out. "Everyone! Follow me!" She turned to see the person calling out. He was obviously someone well known here, because his precense had a calming effect on the people around him. As he called the people to go trough the gate he pointed out, Tanaya stepped towards him. There had to be something she could do? She couldn't simply sit by and let everything happen like this. "Uhm... Excuse me" the pink haired catgirl said "Is there something I can do to help?"

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-08-2005, 08:51 AM
Haldir saw people running toward were hikuro was and he decided to protected them. He fought any malkiers that tried to get them and he finaly fought his way to the gate. "Sword is no more use here time for the bow," he said and drew his bow firing at any malkiers. A malkier had made his way half way to the gate and he was looking straight at a redhaired woman talking to hikuro. Grabbing his hunting dagger he threw its nailling the attacker in the neck when he was about 10ft away from her.

g0d_of_death
01-08-2005, 09:25 AM
Hiruko turned to see a woman with pink hair talking to him. "Help..." Just then one of the Malkier ran towards Tanaya, and Hiruko runright up to her, and punched over her shoulder, just missing the Malkier, as it fell to the ground. Hiruko looked up and saw a man, and looked back down at the Malkier, seeing a dagger stuck in it's neck. Hiruko stepped back, and pulled a clip of ammo out of his pocket. He knew he'd have ot do a little more fighting. "You want to help?" He said looking up from his gun. "Well you can help get the people get to safety and then get ypourself out aswell... or... I really don't want to ask this of you, but if it at all possible for you to fight, that would be great." Hiruko said with an uneasy smile.

"I'm not forcing it upon you, but it's the only way you can help out now." Hiruko said as he looked at Tanaya. "Whatever you chose, take this," He said as he handed her his gun. "You'll need it more than I will." He smiled, and looked over at some Malkier that were coming closer. "Oh, forgive me," Hiruko said smiling. "I'm Hiruko, and you might be?" He said a little nervously as the Malkier came closer.

red storm
01-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Imaldris:

Tanaya took the gun with a shaking hand and blinked as the man introduced himsalf as Hiroku. Tanaya blushed and her ears flatened themself slightly. "I'm Tanaya..." The catgirl replied.
Much time te keep embarrased wasn't there, as the Malkier continued their onslaught. Tanaya pointed the gun towards the Malkier and pulled the trigger. The bullet hit the Malkier in the chest and flung him backwards. Tanaya's ears were still ringing from the bang as the next one stepped up, sword drawn. Tanaya screamed, but reflexes took over. She jumped away from the sword using her cat-like agility and kicked him in the side of the head.
Tanaya blinked. Did I do that?

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-08-2005, 10:03 AM
Haldir ran out of arrows and put away his bow then drew his sword. He ran over to where his dagger was yanking it out of the malkiers neck. Then he noticed it was the real deal not an ilussion. Turning, he stabbed a charging malkier in the stomach and decided to help out the red haired cat girl out since he senced a bit of nervousness in her. He made sure she wasn't pointing the gun at him while slicing through the onslaught of malkiers.

TodayIsMine
01-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Imaldris
Mairo looked up as he heard a gun shot. "What the hell was that?" He ran from the group of Malkier. A few of them lay dead on the ground. It's that pink-haired woman that I saved...I hope she isn't fighting...Mario ran up to whee she was and called to her and another man with her, "Get out of here! It's not safe...these beings will destroy you!" He ran closer to them and sliced down a few more Malkier for them. He noticed a gun in the pink-haired girl's hands. He realized that she had taken the shot, so he complimented, "You took a very good shot there...but I don't want you to get hurt...run now!" Mario smiled at the girl, but looked over at the man who was close too. He looked determined...but Mario called out to him and said, "Get out of here now! I'm going to fight here, get out and save yourself!" He ran into the crowd of Malkier and slayed more of them.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Haldir laughed at what mario said then said "And let you have all the fun you got another thing coming." He continued to kill malkiers with mario and tanaya.

g0d_of_death
01-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Imaldris:
Hiruko smiled. "Well Tanaya... You seem to know what you're doing." He patted her on the shoulder, and looked around. "I'll go get the rest of the citizens out of the city, you just... keep doing what you're doing. If you run out of ammo..." Hiruko paused, and reaced into his pocket, pulling out another clip, handing it to Tanaya. "This has another 16 shots. Pull this latch on the gun, and put the new clip into the handle." Hiruko smiled again. "You have nothing to worry about, these two won't let anything happen to you, I'm pretty sure of it." Hiruko then ran off to make sure that everyone had evacuated safely.

Marth had finished with the Malkier that had last exited the gate. "...I should go take out the rest of them..." Marth said as he put away his gun, and ran into the city. He ran a lot faster than a normal human could. He had always been very strong, and able to exceed most humans in physical proformance. He noticed a large group of Malkier as he entered into the city, and saw a few people fighting them. '...Who would be fighting off the Malkier... aren't the peopel evacuated...?' Marth thought. He ran in, and jumped up about 10 feet, kicked off of a wall, so he was now at about 25 feet. He took out his gun as he began to descend, and fired at the Malkier with near perfect aim, taking out about 15 in the fall. He landed, slicing one of them in half, with his sword.

"Do you guys need any help...?" Marth asked as he continued to slice away at the Malkier, who kept on vannishing after they fell. Marth's magestic dance continued, as he quickly took down the Malkier, waiting for a response from the three.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-08-2005, 08:36 PM
Haldir turned seeing a new fighter on their side. "It would help alot," He said slicing a malkiers head off. He was very pricise about his strikes making sure they struck the weak spots. They were very graceful like most elfs are during fighting.

g0d_of_death
01-09-2005, 08:48 AM
Imaldris:

Marth nodded and took off the head of a Malkier. He jumped onto the shoulders of another Malkier sliced off his head, and jumped higher to get enough air to do the same move as earlier. While falling he shot another 10 Malkier. He landed in the middle of four Malkier, and spun around cutting all of them in half. He put away his gun, the Malkier were falling quickly, Marth wanted everyone to have some fun with the unnaturally weak Malkier. He continued to slice them with his katana, still confused as to why the dead bodies would always dissapear.

Hiruko was helping the rest of the people out of the city. Some where still in their houses, not sure what was going on. As soon as they saw Hiruko they all followed without question, and in about one hour, there was next to no one left in the city (except for those fighting). "Is Anyone here?!" Hiruko called as he ran, street by street. He got no reponse, so continued on. He could hear groups of Malkier chasing behind him, and could see others swarming through city streets, destroying everything. "It looks... like I got... everyone out..." Hiruko said, almost out of breath. He had been running great distances almost everyday, for as long as he could remember, but the non-stop sprint through the city, helping people escape and fighting off Malkier along the way, was a lot more than he could take.

Hiruko fell to his knees. "Damnit." He smiled as the Malkier neared. "This really sucks." Hiruko forced himself to his feet, and stood, preparing to fight the Malkier. Inside he knew he had no chance, but had to try. Breathing deeply, trying to stay alive, Hiruko reached into his back pocket, and pulled out a swithblade. He flipped out the blade, and stood strong.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Haldir noticed the malkiers were almost gone so he went through the city to look for any straglers. He came across the man he saw at the gate with a swithblade against well armed malkiers. Haldir ran next to him with his blades drawn and said "need any help."

g0d_of_death
01-09-2005, 09:19 AM
Imaldris:

Hiruko smiled. "Just a little." He said as he stumbled, still exhausted. "You came just in time, I was about to be destroyued by a bunch of these freaks." Hiruko said, as he seemed to regain some energy as the help had arrived. "All of the citezens are safe, how is Tanaya... the pink haired girl doing back with the other swarm of Malkier?" Hiruko asked a little concerned. He didn't want to leave her alone with the large group of Malkier running around, but he had no choice.

The Malkier closed in, and Hiruko jumped at one, stabbing it in the said oe the neck. "This isn't going to be easy." He laughed.

Marth noticed that the Malkier had almost all fallen. He sheathed his blade, and took out his gun. He put in a new clip and began to shoot at anything that came close to him. Marth didn't bother to move, he had momorized the strategies of the Malkier by now. They were using brute force, and no special tactics to win this fight.

red storm
01-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Imaldris:

Tanaya was running around, punching and kicking the crap out of any Malkier who came close, the gun all but forgotten in her hand. She was no longer actively fighting, survival instinct had taken over. When a catgirl inexperienced to battle sudenly gets confronted with one, they tend to go into a state wich relies completely on their cat-instincts. Good guys, bad guys and a way too get out were no longer visible. The only thing one could think of was to survive. The advantage of such a state was that the catgirl in question gained an enormous amount of speed, agility and reflexes. The downside, however, was that she could not think by herself. She fought completely by instinct.

The question was, could she seperate allies from enemies?

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-09-2005, 10:31 AM
Haldir sliced on of the malkiers head off while saying "Tanaya is doing fine i had to stand ten feet away from her so i didn't get shot or punched." He held off the attackers for as long as hiruko needed to regain more of his strength and breath. A malkier tried to stab haldir but hladir was to quick and broke his arm then slicing him in half.

g0d_of_death
01-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Imaldris:

"That's good to know." Hiruko said as he walked up behind Haldir, so he could catch his breath and refill his energy. He watched as Haldir took out the Malkier. Slowly his energy was back, and Hiruko stood ready, and ran into a group of Malkier. He was stabbing them in the chest and neck, and turned to look at Haldir. "Bye the way," Hiruko shouted over the screams of the Malkier. He paused, as he jumped, avoiding the attack of one of the Malkier, "what's your name?" He asked.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-09-2005, 04:02 PM
"The names haldir," he said bowing politely while stabbing a malkier in the stomach. He started fighting again until he noticed there were no more. "We must get to Tanaya she may need some help," he said while killing the last malkier.

g0d_of_death
01-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Imaldris:

"Right." Hiruko, still a little tired, ran back to the area where he left Tanaya fighting. He flipped the knife and put it in his pocket. He felt his forhead, because it had been aching for some time now. He looked at his hand to check for any blood, and his hand was covered. Hiruko laughed, when did that happen?" He continued to laugh as he made his way back to Tanaya, Haldir not too far behind. They arrived, and Hiruko looked over to where the Malkier once were, and saw The man from the gate kill the last one. There was nothing, not a single body to show that the Malkier had been there.

Hiruko walked up to Tanaya. "It's a good thing you kept youself alive." He smiled. "I honestly wasn't sure if you'd make it, but I'm glad you're alright."

Marth sliced upward, taking out the last of the Malkier in that group. He walked over to the others. "...We might not be done..." He said, not making any eye contact. "...I can feel more of them around the city..." Marth said as he put away his gun and sheathed his sword. He pushed the hair out of his face. "...I'm Marth." He said with a faint smile.

red storm
01-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Imaldris:

Tanaya, still relying on her survival instinct, made a backflip kick, finishing of the last of the Malkiers that was threatening her. She landed on all fours and looked around, trying to spot more threats. She noticed three persons walking towards her, and lowered herself into a crouch, ready to jump at them if neccesary. Her tail furiously lashing behind her as she tried to figure out if these were friends or more enemies. Her ears twitched as one of them began talking to her, and she backed of slightly, still on all fours.

g0d_of_death
01-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Imaldris:

"Tanaya?" Hiruko walked closer to Tanaya as she backed off. "Um... What are you doing?" He asked somewhat smiling, but very confused. He put out his hand to help her to her feet. "We should try to find out what's going on, so we won't be staying here long. I'm not going to leave you alone here, the Malkier could still be walking around the streets. You better come with us, you'll be a lot safer." He said smiling. "Or if you don't wanna hang around, I could take you to the closest gate, and you can stay in there until the city is deemed safe enough for everyone to come back. Little did Hiruko know, but he was standing in the middle of a group of gate drifters.

Marth looked at the strange behaviour of Tanaya. '...A catgirl...' He thought. He had been almost everywhere, and had seen a lot. He knew that cat people relied on natural instincts in a fight, she was probably still in a trans. He didn't bother to tell the group, so he just watched, making sure she didn't attack. "...Walk away from her slowly..." Marth said, knowing that she needed to feel safe before she would return back to normal.

Hiruko, still confused, did as he was told. He didn't know what was wrong with her, maybe she was poisoned by on of the strange weapons that the Malkier carried. Then he noticed a tail... and cat ears. "...What's going on...?" He asked. Hiruko was young, and had never ventured deep into many gates, so he hadn't ever seen a catgirl before.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-09-2005, 05:58 PM
"Cat people rely alot on their instincts she must find out that we are freindly," haldir said since he knew alot about cat people and many other beings. He had been to their home world and dated one but he liked to keep that a secret. "Let her regain control then you may speak to her," haldir said while sitting down and sheathing his blades knowing she will think he is a danger.

g0d_of_death
01-09-2005, 07:07 PM
Imaldris:

Marth nodded. "He's right. So just calm down for a while, and She'll feel safe..." Marth said as he leaned against a building wall. He looked up. The sun was bright, and he was planning on heading back to Xeria soon. He didn't like to spend time in the sun. This comunication didn't seem in anyway strange, though it was the first time He'd spoken to someone in over 10 years. Marth just watched the group, they all seemed friendly enough to trust, but he didn't want to talk more than he had to.

Hiruko smiled. "A catgirl? wow, I really should travel more." He said smiling. Hiruko sat down, and just looked at Tanaya, smiling. "Does anyone know who we should contact about this attack?" Hiruko asked. "This dissapearing seems to be a little strange, and why did the Malkier come in such a great number this time?" Hiruko had been in the city through countless Malkier attacks, but the number that had entered was always small, and never caused great panic.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-09-2005, 07:37 PM
Haldir said "there was this man i fought with when the malkier first attacked." He knew that man could help them at what is going on. The only question was where is he now this question floated through haldirs mind. He layed down and looked up at the sky 'it will be night soon' he thought to himself as he watched the sky.

red storm
01-10-2005, 02:18 AM
Imaldris:

As Haldir, Hiroku and Marth calmly sat down near Tanaya, the young catgirl began to calm down. She slowly walked to the three guys and sat down near them, listening to their conversations but not really understanding anything. After a few moments, she stretched and lay down near the boys, a sign that she no longer considered them a threat. It wasn't long before she woke up, and looked around. "Ow, that was not a pleasant experience." She shook her head to clear the cobwebs in her mind and looked at the boys. "I'm sorry about what happened, but it's an instinctive reaction. There's not much I can do about it."

DThree
01-10-2005, 05:05 AM
Aramath had been walking for ages now. His feet killing him. "I realy need to sit down". He looked over at the area where the cat was lying with his blue eyes. He then walked over to the cat and sat by it. "Hello there". He tide his blond hair back into a pony tail and took the Arabic hat from under his arm. He then placed it on his head. His Scimatar shined in the sun. "I am Aramath from the Human world, who may you be?"

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-10-2005, 07:34 AM
"Don't worry when you become used to your instincts reaction you will eventually gain control and you wont have a bad headache," haldir said still looking at the sky. He turned his head to her and got up "I am haldir," he said with a bow. Then he fell back down to tired to get up.

g0d_of_death
01-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Imaldris:

Marth looked over at Tanaya as she turned back to normal. He so many different races, and was well informed about cat people that it didn't seem strange to him at all. "...I recomend getting into more fights." He said to Tanaya, "You just need to experience it more, and soon you'll be able to control the change..." Marth said as he too looked up at the sky. Then he looked down, toward the gate in the middle of the park. Marth looked at Haldir, "...Haldir... where was the last place you saw this man?" Marth asked.

Hiruko smiled as Tanaya started to talk. "It's good to have you back." He said, nticing the gun still in Tanaya's hand. "I take it the gun was very useful." He said laughing a little, wishing that he had the gun an hour ago. Hiruko stood up, knowing that more of the Malkier were stil wandering the street. "We better look for this man you saw, Haldir." He said as he held out his hands to help Tanaya and Haldir up. "I don't wanna wait around for the Malkier to come and find us, I'm sure we can all use a good break from the fighting." Hiruko smiled.

Marth was ready to go whenever the group was. He took out his gun, just incase anything came there way. "...I'll keep us covered as we walk..." He said as he crossed his arms, gun at hand. He stepped away from the wall.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-10-2005, 04:42 PM
occ:dthree you have to sign up first
bic: Haldir looked at marth and said "i last saw him helping out with one of the gates that were falling then i ran around killing malkier." He got up and grabbed his bow then went around searching the dead bodies for his arrows. "I think he went to the center of the city," haldir said grabbing his last arrow and picking up a quiver of arrows he found on one of the bodies.

TodayIsMine
01-11-2005, 05:57 AM
Imaldris
Mario got up. He had been hiding in the bushes, taking out Malkier that ran past him. He would jump out and destroy hordes of them at a time. He was still holding a bunch of them back. He noticed that no more Malkier were getting into the park, and was glad. He also noticed that this was the last bunch of Malkier to attack until they were done. So he quickly took the blade of his staff and stabbed through two Malkier at once. He then used the orb to create a fire spell, burning the remainder.

Mario walked back to the park and noticed a few people sitting at the side, admiring the sky and talking amongst themselves. He recognized the pink-haired girl, and the man that spoke to him earlier. He walked into the group and said, "My name is Mario...I'm sorry that I wasn't helping you in the fight at this park...I was fighting from the gate where the Malkier wer coming from. I'll show you where it is if you wish to see and stop them from their next attack." He sat next to them, cleaning the blood from the blade.

lord_saikuya
01-11-2005, 08:28 AM
OCC: D Three post your character immediatly if you wish to post here again without consequence....Thank you...
As for the rest of you, your doing great, I'll be posting again shortly, have fun.......

Joel reached the Grand Citadel and realized the city was pretty much under control again and ordered the gates to be re-opened for the civilians. The young man bowed and ran off to give the order. He thought about everything that was happening and then decided it was time to let the others know. He asked another young student to announce that a meeting of the High Gaurdians was being called and they were to meet in at the Grand School as soon as possible.....He sighed and walked torward the school.

Amazon_Goddess
01-11-2005, 11:36 AM
name- Amazon (real name- Mia)

age- 16

description- 5'2", long pink hair, white tube-top shirt, white slitted skirt w/ shorts underneath, white boots and gloves, a sash around her waist holding a sword, tribal markings on her body n half-moon symbols under her eyes.

bio- An Amazon, last of her kind. Her people have a reputation, but very little is known about them. She is very prideful, and has a fiery temper and says whats on her mind. But she is respectful, and loyal to those who help her.

position- Gate Lord

Is this okay?

Amazon_Goddess
01-11-2005, 11:38 AM
A bright pink light flashes and a young girl appears. She walked into the doors of the Grand School. "I am a Gate Lord and I am here to speak a man named Joel." She said, looking around.

lord_saikuya
01-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Yep amazon just fine

TodayIsMine
01-11-2005, 03:58 PM
OCC: sorry saikuya...i can't keep up in here. (and i realize i made many mistakes in my previous post) i'm gonna stop my part for now. but, please, remember that im signed up - i might wanna come back later. but for now, i con't continue. thx for letting me in and see ya.

TodayIsMine
01-11-2005, 04:04 PM
OCC: hey saikuya...i'm gonna stop in Imaldris for now. (i realize also that I made many mistakes in my last post...sry about that everyone. - honestly, i was behind in the RPG and i didn't read anything...i just posted. forgive me)
saikuya...please dont forget that i'm signed up for this RPG because i'm planning on coming back later...for now i need to pay attention to my RPG and the others that I'm in. please keep my spot available for me when i return. thx.

BIC: Mario stood up and walked off the street, into an alleyway. He went back into the portal to Lewa and went back to his home there. He stayed there for a while...

lord_saikuya
01-12-2005, 11:59 AM
OCC: Thats fine Drgn.....

You guys I need some help here.... Give us some ideas to go on...WRITERS BLOCK!!! ARGH :banghead:

g0d_of_death
01-12-2005, 03:08 PM
o.c.c. alright, I'll post ideas here.
-the Malkier are gone, and now the group knows eachother
-The people that joel was with at the beginning, maybe our group could like talk to them, because the people are greatful for their help
-our "hero's" can join some... thing and they all go to the Malkier planet... place to fight Malkier.

that's all I can think of now Saikuya. Sorry. If you need any more ideas, just tell me, and when i think of them I'll PM you.

Amazon_Goddess
01-12-2005, 04:28 PM
o.c.c.- I don't know who Malkier is, but I am always up for a fight so we should start 4rm there huh? It sounds good to me ^_^

g0d_of_death
01-12-2005, 08:46 PM
o.c.c. If you read... i think it's saikuya's second post (story post) on the first page, it explains that the Malkier are people who were like taken over, weird stuff, you should read it. It explains it better than I can.

lord_saikuya
01-13-2005, 10:22 AM
OCC:Yeah we could like ummm go to some planet that is under seige by the malkier because that is one of the main jobs is to protect the people from the malkier. Oh and the thing is that the Malkier originated from Imaldris but, they of course weren't welcome here so the Eldars cast them out. And now they recruit and create chaos... So really the don't have a home planet. There is one more twist that i'll explain in the story to your characters......

Joel breathed a sigh of relief when the Malkier finally retreated the city. He sat waiting at the school for all of the High Gaurdians to show up. He had some very important things that he decided the Eldars could no longer keep from them if they were to survive....
A cold wind blew across the courtyard and the leaves of the trees rustled, sending a flurry of cherry blossoms across the sky. He sat there admiring their beauty. You could spend your entire life searching for the perfect blossom and still it would not be a wasted life. He thought about everything and just couldn't figure some of it out. Alot of what he had found made no sense but then again it did.... He walked to the edge and looked down apon the city then out torward its walls. What is beyond our little sanctuary? What secrets is this darkness hiding? He turned and saw a group of students approaching him so he immediatly smiled. " Proffessor, are you okay?" He nodded. " Yes... Just thinking about alot of things.... You 4 should get to class ya know, You're going to be late...." They bowwed and ran torwards the school....

Amazon_Goddess
01-14-2005, 08:41 AM
o.c.c.- thx Marth n Saikuya now I get it ^_^

b.c.c.- One of the schools proffesors showed up next to Joel, a young women behind him. "Sir, a Gate Lord is here to see you." he said, then bowed and walked off. She didn't look very proffessional for a Gate Lord. She blinked a couple of times, then flicked her hair over her shouolder and finally spoke. "So your the great Joel huh?" she said, sizing him up. "Well, I have come with a message for you. The Malkier are attacking another planet now, so you must take up arms against them once again. I apoligize for any inconvenience this has brought you, but you and your team are really the only ones who have shown any real progress in dealing with them."

About to turn away and walk off, she stopped and looked at him. "Oh yeah, one more thing! I am joining your team so you might want to introduce me to your teammates! I hope your ready for alot of fun...heehee" she smiled.

lord_saikuya
01-14-2005, 01:02 PM
He stood there looking dazed from all this and shook his head waiting for his teammates to show...

g0d_of_death
01-14-2005, 02:39 PM
o.c.c. Um... Saikuya, are we s upppose to be your teammates?

Amazon_Goddess
01-18-2005, 06:57 AM
o.c.c.- oops u guys weren't on the same team or sumthin? x.x Well sorry bout that maybe I shoulda read this more thoroughly....

b.c.c.- She stretches, then yawns. "So hey if it's just you and me, thats cool too I can take on all the Malkier by myself." she smirks.

lord_saikuya
01-18-2005, 08:24 AM
He smiled at her and said. "IT might just be us for the time being...." He bowed respectfully and walked torwards the school...... Looking about he noticed that a storm was approaching and that struck him as odd for it never rained in Imaldris.... Hmmmm.... He turned to her and motioned for her to follow him to the Eldar High TOwer....

Amazon_Goddess
01-18-2005, 08:34 AM
She followed him, not knowing what he was looking at. She looked up at the sky and then she saw it. It's rain... she thought. She knew it wasn't supposed to rain in Imaldris. that's really wierd... she thought. But she was actually hoping for something to happen. She wanted to be able to earn a place for herself as a great warrior. No better time than the present... She waited for Joel to say something.

lord_saikuya
01-18-2005, 02:26 PM
OCC: YOu guys, I'm afraid if we can't get more people to join then I'm going to have to shut this forum down.... I don't want to but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere......I don't know what to do...

g0d_of_death
01-18-2005, 03:56 PM
O.c.c. Sorry Saikuya, I would have posted, but I was getting my comp fixed over the weekend. I had also posted a question, and was waiting for that to be answered. And I would post now... but I don't know what there is to do... I'm lost.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-18-2005, 04:42 PM
occ: hey im sry i havent posted in a long time but i have been busy with other rps and lord saikuya i might be able to get on of my freinds to come she is a really at good rping

Amazon_Goddess
01-19-2005, 11:14 AM
o.c.c.- x.x oh come on I just joined up! You can't close it down! I will try to get ppl too. ^_^

lord_saikuya
01-19-2005, 11:29 AM
Im not going to you guys.....just give me a day or two to come up with good stuff.......just hold out.......i'll have something at least by friday.......

g0d_of_death
01-19-2005, 03:07 PM
o.c.c. Alright. sory to put all this pressure on you saikuya, but I don't know where you wanna go with the story, and I'm not about to make any major decisions for your story.

lord_saikuya
01-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Okay you guys this is how it’s going to work. Every post before this one is voided, we’re starting over. I have some ground rules, but we’ll get to those in a moment.

First, until we gain more players if you would be so kind. I would ask for you to post at least 2 characters. If ya feel this is a problem then please don’t bother, I want everyone to enjoy this. Mind you as more people join, you can drop these extras out of the game.

Ummm, also don’t just play off my idea’s, I mean go with the flow, but add other things or events in other places. The point of this game is it has infinite worlds, only our imagination limits it.

Hopefully we can get this going and it’ll get more interesting. Oh yeah, from time to time the Elders will send teams of guardians on certain missions, to be on these teams go to the Grand Courtyard apon the High Citadel when a meeting is called.

Finally, any guardian (drifters excluded) are required to work as an instructor at the academy, what subject is up to you and it’s only when you aren’t on a mission. So post that you did something at the school every so often.

Okay so I lied, one more thing, I’ve decided that in the vast amount of dimensions there would need to be more than one academy so, besides Imaldris’s Central Academy there is the city of Matoran Drini and it’s academy, Nethonial Heights academy.

The next is Tyln Doman and the Florence Academy. Finally, there’s Natalia’s Plantiri Lake Academy.

To give you an idea of what they look like I’ll explain.

Central Academy is on the east side of the High Citadel. It is a 7 story rectangular building shaped like a U. The empty space inside the U is the Grand Courtyard, which overlooks the city. The headmaster is Professor Umallin.

Nethonial Heights is built in the side of a cliff overlooking Matoran Drini. It is a 5 stories and run by Professor Kira.

Finally Plantiri is apon a small island surrounded by a range of mountains. It is 3 stories and parts spread out onto the actual lake. Mind you, if you wish you could chose to work at one of these academies.

Okay time for the rules.

Rules

I. All players must post a bio and ask for permission to become a drifter. There are currently 6 drifter positions left. Go to my very first or second post to see character choices.(You don’t have to stick to the guardian choices; you could work for one of the dimension governments or even as a Malkier.)

II. All posts must be a least 5 lines or it will be ignored and not used in the forum.

III. In addition to rule one, no one can begin playing till I post your bio approval. Usually I will reply one the same day or the day after. I am quite busy so please be patient. Mind you, I’m only doing this so that I can get to know all of you.

IV. This entire forum is based to before technology.

V. That’s it, have fun….

*Note to all players, please let all newcomers know they should read this, to help them out.

Domo-arigato

lord_saikuya
01-27-2005, 12:57 PM
Imaldris (Central Academy)

Joel was lecturing his 4th year class on the history of the 4 academies, when a knock on the door interrupted him. The young 1st year entered and handed him a note. She glanced around nervously as he read it.

“Hmm… Tell Professor Umallin I will come after class.” She nodded and closed the door. “Now then, as I was saying…” He continued on until the bell rang 4 times signaling lunch. “Remember… he said as the left… Quiz on Nethonial Heights tomorrow.” He placed some things in his desk, walked out and locked the door.

He walked down the halls toward the Headmasters office, nodding at the students as they walked by. He finally reached the office and entered.

An hour later he was on a boat in Amalia headed for Necromonis Sanctuary. He thought about what Umallin had said and began to try and figure out what could’ve possibly caused the entire population of priests to disappear. His ship sailed on towards the Isle and He waited.

Cepharium ruins

Benji awoke to the moonlight that splashed in through the window. He was instantly irrated because he realized he had slept through the day. Grumbling he got up and put on his black leather robes. The Dark Necromant as they called him, led a small or not really small but hardly any threat at the moment group determined to wipe out the Ancient Eldars. He walked down the surface of the old ivory fountain. An image appeared n the dark waters.

It was Cepharium before it collapsed into ruins. It was a bustling city of an extinct race of bird-like people called the Amoritin. They were quite crafty and built many things, including the gates. But, strongly the suddenly were attacked and killed to extinction.

His young son approached him. “Hey father, when do we get to go home?” asked Trent. Benji only smiled and said. “Soon my son, soon. When we rid the worlds of Eldars. “ He hugged Trent and sent him off to play with the others.

It had been many years since the Malkier had been chased from Imaldris. They build it shortly after the Amaritin fell and when the Eldars appeared they chased us out. Now we have swore revenge on the worlds that have joined the Elders…
he sighed and looked into the fountain again, watching something happen in TwintiCi.

TwentiCi

A massive army of black armoured figures approached the palace gates. The city around them was burning fiercely and the citizens had fled to the safety of the palace. It had taken 5 days but they soon would have access to the gate inside. 4 other cities are under siege as well so that they have control of a few gates. Then the siege would begin on the Eternal City (Imaldris).

All they needed to do was get into TwintiCi Palace. But the guardians had appeared and were retaliating. They might be able to drive the Malkier back.

OCC: Your turn guys, hope this gives you a good start, took me 5 hours to do all this…. sighs, finally…

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-27-2005, 05:39 PM
Alright since we are starting over i will post a new character for haldir and i only can do one character Lord saikuya sorry:

Name:Haldir of Sutaria
Race:Elf
Class:Drifter and Weapons master/proffessor of Plantiri

Bio:Haldir is a kind and patient elf exspecially with his students. Many students come to him for advice and sometimes just to talk with him. Before haldir join with the academy he was a commander in some of the elven armies that fought against the malkiers. He has a brilient mind of war fair and has never lost a battle. Haldir would never let any harm come to his students or freinds he would even die for them.

Weapons:Haldir can use a variety of weapons but he is a master with a bow and duel short swords. His bow is one of a kind and can send a arrow accuratly over 700 yards. He carries his duel short swords on his back next to his quiver. A elven hunting knife of honor is on his belt. The knife was give to him by the queen and king of Sutaria for defending the sacred city and for saving the lives of many loyal soldiers.

Appearence:Haldir is a warrior through and through. He is never caught without armor on or without his knife. His armor is in a leaf shaped pattered and some of the valnerable parts are made with mithril. The chainmail he wears is also made of the rare metal. He has short dirty blonde hair, blueish green eyes, 6'7ft, and light tanned skin.

the_otaku
01-27-2005, 09:03 PM
can i join?

lord_saikuya
01-28-2005, 08:09 AM
OCC: Yup Haldir thats fine and Otaku yes you can if you post a bio....

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-28-2005, 09:41 AM
Haldir was in his first class of the day teaching how to use a two headed ax to 3rd years. "Class today we will be learning about how to properly use a two headed ax," haldir announced while picking up an ax from an rack. "Who can tell me another name for a two headed ax anyone, ah yes jole," he pointed to a black haired boy. Jole stood up and said "a double headed ax." "Good job, a double headed ax is corrected," he said nodding to jole who sat down. There was a knock on the door and a 2nd year entered the room with a letter for him. "Thank you," haldir said taking the letter and sending off the young girl. "Well clase i have to leave for imaladris Proffessor Quir will be teaching while im gone," he said signaling his assistant to start the class then left the room.

Amazon_Goddess
01-28-2005, 01:21 PM
o.c.c.- Maressa will be in white
Amazon will be in yellow
okays? Also I am makin these a lil short but I hope they're alright

name- Amazon (real name Mia)
class- Gate Lord
race- Amazon
description- the last of the Amazon race, she is very prideful n tempermental but also very loyal to those who are loyal to her. She has pink hair and a white uniform with a cut-off short n a mini skirt. She carrys a very large katana that is a weapon blessed by the amazons.

name- Maressa
class- Gate Summoner
race- Angel
descriprion- A shy girl she was sent by the gods to pass between the gate of the holy world and the gate to Imaldris. When she appeared she landed on Amazon, and although Amazon wouldn't admit it, they have been best friends ever since. She has learned the Art of gate summoning, and has been dubbed as Amazon's right-hand summoner since. She has purple hair in pig-tails and wears the same uniform as Amazons but her skirt is ankle-length. She carries a holy staff that the gods sent with her when she passed throught the gate.

Well I hope this is all good n I will make my posts soon!!!

the_otaku
01-29-2005, 12:16 AM
nvm sorry to bother everyone ^^

lord_saikuya
01-31-2005, 10:03 AM
Necromonis Sanctuary
Joel looked about the empty temple and pondered over what could have happened. Somehow four thousand preists and civilians had dissapeared in broad daylight and now, after four days no one had seen them. He wandered down the passageways looking for clues. He reached the High Preistess's Chambers and seen a small figurine. He picked it up and gasped, images passed through his mind... They were horrible, death, destruction, chaos, everything turning to black, people screaming and then fading to whimpers, then suddenly...... It was broad daylight and everything was fine. He collapsed to the floor and passed out.

TwentiCi
The gaurdians are holding out well. We have lain seige to the palace for 3 days non-stop and still the gates have not gave way. But, we shall not fail,... This city is ours, do not think that we cannot win....

Nethonial Heights Academy
Young Daniel sat in his quarters thinking about his first day at the academy. He had dreamed since he was young to be accepted into the school and now that he had he actually felt homesick. He longed for his loving older sister and her delicious dinners. He could remember how he would always pick at her and say it was horrible, but deep inside he loved it.
"Daniel, lets go! We're gonna be late for class..." He stood up, stretched and walked out the door....

Amazon_Goddess
01-31-2005, 11:26 AM
Amazon walked through the forest. "Hurry up Maressa we have a job to do!" she called out to the girl following her. I can't believe I choose to take her along. she thought. If it wasn't for her gate Summoning skills, she'd be useless. Not to mention her healing skills a voice in the back of her head said, reminding her about the time she was badly injured after defeating a large troop of Malkier. If it wasn't for her you'd be dead right now.

"I am coming!" Maressa said, running to catch up She runs too fast but if I tell her that she'll probably just yell. But I don't see her with big wings or a big staff to carry. Maressa frowned as she forced herself to catch up. After finally reaching her she set her staff on the ground. "Uh, Miss Mia are you sure your not tired?" she said hesitantly. She had always hated to make people upset or angry, and always tried to solve things without the use of violence.

"Hey what did I tell you about calling me by my first name?! Do you want to get killed or tortured?! There are still people out there searching for the princess of the Amazons you know!!" she said scolding her. She noticed Maressa flinched. She shrugged "Fine, lets take a rest and set up camp. We'll continue to the University first thing in the morning." she sighed and prepared their things.

"Oh! Thank you very much Miss Mi--I mean thank you Miss Amazon." she said. She smiled and then began to help set up their things as well. It would probably be another long night of attacks from inhabitants of the forest....

haldir-the-elven-warrior
01-31-2005, 03:32 PM
occ: saikuya i have changed my mind i will play 3 more characters
"Autier, halu, sitany come we are off to imaladris," haldir said to three of his best freinds and fighters. "What, why," halu asked picking up two rather large axes and sliding them in his belt. "We are needed to go there for a mission and bring your fighting gear," haldir answered opening a gate while grabbing his equipment and horse. The three did as they were told and grabbed their gear and horses. They rode into the gate that went straight to imaladris. Riding up to a two story building of white stone they saw a man running to them. "Haldir you and your men ar needed in TwentiCi there is a major malkier army there," the man said to him and his men. "Great," sitany said while checking his sword. "We are not mercenaries," autier said examining his bow for any damage. "We arent but we are needed there," haldir said to the three while turing his horse to them. They rode to another gate and entered the gate straight to TwentiCi. "Men you ready," haldir said looking apon a massive army of black. "To TwentiCi," the yelled while riding down a hill into the army. Haldir had drawn both his swords and let the horse do all the moving.

Amazon_Goddess
02-01-2005, 11:32 AM
Night came and Amazon finished putting away the last of their cooking utensils. It was a good thing she had a sacred armlet with her, left over from the late Amazons home of Themyskyra. It could store all kinds of things in it, all it took was the name of the object and a tap on the gemstone to pull it out. It was designed for long hunting trips to store large amounts of camping gear and food. Thoughts of her once proud people flew through her mind and she found herself looking at the fire. She sat there looking at it for some time. "Maressa get some sleep cuz we're heading off at dawn..." she said absently, still looking at the flames.

Maressa had marveled at how Amazon had put all of their things into that bracelet. She still wasn't sure how it was done, and was about to question her about how it was done when she noticed that Amazon had gotten silent. Maressa had the ability to read minds, but had never read Amazons out of respect. But how can I know what she is going through if she won't talk to me? She thought. Focusing her power, she was suddenly interupted by Amazon telling her to get some sleep. I am kinda glad she stopped me...But I am alone too...it would take off more of the pain if we knew we had eachother to lean on... She thought about her old life before the gods sent her on this mission. Her thoughts were interrupted by a noise in the forest. "What was that?" she said looking over at Amazon.

Amazon suddenly came out of her daze and looked around "I don't know, but whatever it is I am sure it'll be no match for me." she smirked. She vowed to herself, yet again, not to let herself get caught up in reminiscing. But it always happened anyways. "C'mon lets go give this place a lookover before we go to sleep. I don't want anything sneaking up on us." she said heading into the direaction where they heard the noise.

lord_saikuya
02-03-2005, 01:48 PM
Nethonial Heights Academy.
After Daniel finished his morning classes, he headed down to the lake. Out of all of the Academy, this was his favorite. He figured it was because of living in Fallin during his younger childhood, but ocean breeze and foaming waves that he played in as child have long been overrun by the Malkier. That is what got him to come to Nethonial Heights. He wanted to wipe out those who destroyed his home.
Sighing, he pulled of his shirt and dove head first into the ice cold water. It felt refreshing after a long morning of intense work. He floated to the surface on his back and watched the clouds sliding across the sky.

Themyskyra
Joel had awoken and after a bit more searching was ready to leave. But, before he could, a message came asking him to go to Themyskyra and visit a local herbal healer. He did'nt know why, but figured the Eldars must have a pretty good reason. So he entered a gate and came out in a dark forest. It was night but the forest was strangely quite. He heard the crackling of a fire and cautiously aproached it. He noticed two girls and figured it was nothing a walked into the light. "Hiya... Could I ask a favor?"

TwentiCi
We had broken through the palace gates at last... But, only to be greeted by a megar in size but not in strength force. They did'nt last long though and soon we had entered the palace. The gate was in our grasp. We had lost many yet we knew that it was for the greater good. Only 100 of us remain and we can see the gate. It's right there. So whats stopping us? WHy can't we reach the garden? We must find out....

haldir-the-elven-warrior
02-04-2005, 08:22 AM
"MALKIERS," haldir yelled looking apon the 100 malkiers standing there. "Charge," all of them yelled as they charged into the last of them. "We will not allow you to enter," haldir said killing many more malkiers. Autier was off his horse slicing through the malkier until he reached the front. Halu was already there with sitany holding them off until autier arrived. Haldir rode to the front and fought alongside his freinds hoping some help will arrive.

Amazon_Goddess
02-04-2005, 11:38 AM
"Hey just who do you think you are! I could have killed you!" Amazon shouted at the intruder.

"Miss Mia...I mean Miss Amazon, don't you think we should fullfill the man's request?" Maressa replied hesitantly. She knew Amazon had a very bad temper.

Amazon suddenly blushed, realizing that she had overreacted again. "Um yea...right." she looked over back at the man. "This is Maressa..." she said, pointing over at Maressa "And you can just call me Amazon. What brings you to Themiskyra? You do know this place hads been abandoned for quite some time after the Amazon people were defeated?"

She looked over at the man and interrupted Amazon's interrogation "Sir, if you would please tell us what you need help with? We would be happy to help you I am sure." she said.

wolfgirl
02-04-2005, 01:23 PM
Hi I'm wolfgirl.

lord_saikuya
02-08-2005, 08:51 AM
OCC:Wolfgirl if you would like to join this forum, please post a bios, otherwise do not post here....

Cepharium ruins
Benji stood waiting for the sunrise. He enjoyed watching it because it was always a little different, but with the same effect. It caused the light of Imaldris to fade away, which he was grateful for. He watched as it slowly rose over the horizon bringing forth warmth to the world. He smiled slightly and looked down, noticing a young boy running up the ruined palace steps. Benji walked down the stairs to meet him. "Lord Benji, we have found something that resembles a gate but, it is quite different. " The boy stood, breathing heavly as he waited for a reply, "Show me please..." They quickly walked to the center of the ruins near the old fountain. A huge ring had been erected and he noticed the symbols around it and gasped....
Themyskyra
He thanked the two women and sat down saying, "I am looking for a herb healer that is rumored to live here. A strange plauge has began spreading and we need to find a way to stop it..."
TwintiCi
We were attacked, we fought hard and finally pushed through the invisable barrier, only to be greeted by elves. These annoying creatures have long since held on to this world as the magic around them slowly fades out of existence. There!!!! We have made it... We are passing through the gate they have so foolishly left open....

sertf
02-08-2005, 09:04 AM
hello

haldir-the-elven-warrior
02-08-2005, 09:37 AM
"Men give them a welcome volly," haldir said and his men fired a rain of arrows apon the approching malkiers. He took his swords and charged into the horde killing many as he went through. Two of his men followed him into battle and the rest continued to fire on the intruders. Haldir did not stop fighting unless everyone of them was dead or fled. Blood was sent everywhere when haldir and his men fought hard.

Amazon_Goddess
02-08-2005, 11:08 AM
"Hn...well don't look at me, I don't heal I just fight "amazon said smirking. "But Maressa here is pretty good at that stuff aren't you?" she said looking over at Maressa reassuringly.

"Umm well yes, I am trained in the arts of holy medication, but I am afraid my knowledge of this worlds herbs isn't very thorough..." she looked at the ground, upset that she couldn't be of more help.

Amazon looked over at Maressa "Well, Maressa how about you and I help this guy find his 'medicine man'?" she said putting her hand on Maressa's shoulder. Maressa's one of those people who always puts others before herself...a good quality that is hard to find in these times....

Maressa looked up at Amazon, a broad smile on her face "Yeah! I am sure we can help!" She looked oer at the man "Would you permit us help you sir?" she asked politely. Mia's not as cold-hearted as she wants others to believe...maybe we can get along after all..."Thank you Miss Mia" she said giving a slight bow.

"Hey what did I tell you about that?! Oh...never mind..." she sighed, then looked over at the man sitting down "We've agreed to help you, but first, what is your name and where are you from?"

lord_saikuya
02-08-2005, 01:26 PM
"My name is Joel and I hail from the gaurdian city of Imaldris..." He bowed and then continued, 'Thank you ladies, for all the help you are offering me." He sat down and sighed with exaustion. "The pluage is spreading all around Necromonis Sanctuary.. Hopefully he may be able to help me..."
He waved his hand and a small table full of food appeared. He asked them to sit down and eat then picked up some Hai Sui for himself....

TwintiCI
We are losing...Only a handful of us made it through the gate. Nowhere near enough to beat the city...We shall fall back, the battle is lost....They dissapeared in a whiff of smoke and it was over. The city was ruined but the gaurdians had done their job and to them that was all that mattered.

Nethonial Heights
Daniel had just gotten out of the water when Stephan came running torwards him. Out of breath and still trying to talk he said, "We passed! We get to go on the two-week novice program at Una!!!" Daniel laughed at him and said, "Just could'nt wait till I got back to the room huh?" They both headed for the school as he thought. I did it sis...I made it and I promise I wont let you down...

Amazon_Goddess
02-10-2005, 11:04 AM
"Whoa....how did you do that?" Amazon questioned, looking at him a bit surprised.

"Miss Amazon, your not s'posed to ask people how they cook, it's not polite..." Maressa quickly said, then bowed and took a seat.

"Oh right like he really cooked Maressa don't be so naive." Amazon said sarcastically. She reluctantly took a seat. She didn't eat, but turned over to Joel and said "So your Joel right? I think I heard about you. I am a Gate Guard, and Maressa is a Gate Summoner. Well, I know this land very well, since I used to live here. Though I don't know why I came back, as you can see theres not much left... It should be pretty easy to find the man your looking for, unless he's already dead." she said bluntly

"Miss Amazon you should take in consideration for other people's feelings you know!" Maressa blurted out accussingly, hinting toward Joel. "I don't htink he needs to hear that right now...we need to keep high hopes" she told her in thought-speak.

"Yeah yea fine I will try to be more nice...." Amazon replied in thought-speak. Though it didn't come to easily for her, being a child of a warrior race, she had her pride to maintain. She shrugged and said "well, no offense Joel but we should probably rest up and get started early in the morning, unless of course you want to get going now..." she said boredly playing with her pink hair "Either way, it's your call. I think your a higher rank than me, plus it's your mission not mine."

haldir-the-elven-warrior
02-16-2005, 08:19 AM
Haldir stabbed his swords into the ground and sat down on the blood covered ground. A slight pain made him reach for his arms and he pulled out a shard of a blade. "Damn i thought i felt something," haldir said throwing the shard down. "Sir, we need to be on our way there may be more cities under attack," autier said walking up to haldir. "Aye, let use leave this place the guardians will take care of it," halu agreed putting his axes away. Sitany nodded with approval and haldir whistled and their horses came up to them. "Lets put an end to this racket," haldir said and went into a gate to another city under attack.

lord_saikuya
02-16-2005, 02:26 PM
Themsykra

Joe lchuckled slightly at the two quirreling girls. Ladies I hope you realize I still hear you... He shook his head and stood up. "I suppose I'm going to explore a little bit, never seen such an empty place." He bowd politely and walked into the trees. As he walked under the tall trees, the moon cas tan eerie shadow about the ground. It was peacefully quiet as the wind rustled through the leaves. He came apon another clearing and looked up to see the star-filled sky. Small shadowy clouds slid silently across the sky.

Looking back down to terra firma he realized he was in a ruined temple of some sort. Pillars lined a broken and overgrown path torward a small structure. As he walked closer, time seemed to rewind for the temple suddenly began regaining its glory and majestic power. Reacheing the structure he could hear the rippling of water and so he entered.

Imaldris/TwintiCi
A yong 7th year student at Central Academy walked torward the front gates. His mind was racing for he hed lived in Narcisis since he was 5 and now here. He had'nt seen much of the worlds beyond these walls and now he was running his last message before setting out to pick his new home and become its protectorate.
He moved about through the city streets, approaching an overcrowded gate with people and supplies streaming in and the wounded or ead being carried out. He had, like all the others in the city, heard about the battle. He joined the line and slowly made his way through the gate.
As he came out he immediatly could see that the city was not repairable. From the hill he could also see that down near the river a small island had the beginnings of a govermental district being built. Houses and shops were already scattered on the rivers edge near the ruined hill. He was able to catch a horse trolley and was headed torward the new city.
Finally reaching the new town it doe'nt take long to find out that Haldir has left. Meo sighes and decides to explore the town. He knew this is where he was going to come, he could watch the city grow and help protect it. In 2 days this would be his home. He finally headed back to Imaldris to tell his proffessors that Haldir was gone.

Una Ruins
Daniel was at the edge of Una near the old north gate. He was practicing with Kelvin and trying to focus and prefect his Wave technique, but no luck so far. So He continued to try....

OCC:srry u guys on the last part. there is more but I have to leave and did'nt want to start all over later...

haldir-the-elven-warrior
02-16-2005, 07:35 PM
Haldir and his men went to every city fighting with their lives. They could easily change the outcome of any battle. Haldir's small army of 4 was an unstoppable onslaught. Each of them was trained by a seprate master of a certain fighting style. Autier was a master with single and two handed swords. Halu was a menance with his two axes in battle. Sitany used a curved sword, a bow, and throwing daggers. Last was haldir who was a master with a bow and duel short swords. This little army was a perfect fighting force with haldir at the command they could be victorious in an battle at the jaws of defeat.

lord_saikuya
02-17-2005, 01:45 PM
Meo was asked to find Haldir's group and so he did just that. He had traveled quite far and finally found him. Meo slowly appraoched him and spoke. "Lord Haldir, you have been asked to come to Imaldris and speak with the Eldars, please do so immediatly.." With that he bowed and was happy for he was finally freed... He walked away and headed straight for TwintiCI...

haldir-the-elven-warrior
02-18-2005, 01:12 PM
Haldir did as he was told and went straight to imaldris with his men. 'I wonder what is going on,' was the question going through haldir's head. "Sir do not worry they can't be mad at you for the countless lives you saved," autier said reassuring haldir. "Yes you may be right," haldir said looking back to autier. He was confident they were not mad at him for saving cities that were under seige. But why did they send for him so urgently.

Amazon_Goddess
02-24-2005, 06:19 AM
Amazon sighed as Joel went off into the woods. I can't believe he could hear us... she thought to herself, a bit embarassed. She watched him walk off, wondering what he would find. It was her homeland, a long time ago. Now in ruin, she couldn't possibly see what was left, besides memories.

Maressa called out to Joel as he left "Okay Sir Joel, we'll be here if you need us!" she said politely. She was astonished that he too had telepath powers. She looked over at amazon and said "Maybe we should get some sleep?"

"No....I think we should follow him " amazon said. She got up and Maressa quickly did too to catch up with her as she walked into the forest after Joel.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
03-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Haldir and his men arrived in imaladris at noon. They made their way through the winding streets toward the center. There was the eldars that haldir and his men have served for what seems a lifetime. Walking up the white stone stairs in their freshly out of battle armor and blood covered faces. When they entered the building many subjects stopped what they were doing and watched. Many bowed with respect others staired in aw or stunned that they entered in a line shoulder to shoulder.

lord_saikuya
03-29-2005, 11:43 AM
OCC: Srry i have been gone so long you guys. I do promise though that I will post first chance I get tommorow and we will continue the game...

cblssms
04-21-2005, 07:36 PM
I'm sorry for interrupting, but I just wanted to greet lord_saikuya a Happy Birthday! Okay bye-bye now! ^_^;