PDA

View Full Version : Music you just really want to go kill itself

souless cowboy
12-13-2004, 03:45 PM
you people know what i mean that kind of muisc you are forced to hear that just makes your skin crawl and you want to literally take a stick (or ne weopon you chose) and beat the living hell out of it. Release that anger in this thread
Well i will start it off in a list form

1.ALL DISNEY STAR POP CRAP
2.Rap i really hate it it should go kill itself
3.All things american idol
4.American Pop
5.Yugioh's duel music (i love that series but i mean the music just needs to stop people)
6.Rancharo (think i spelled that right) and other forms of spanish american music
7.all love story country sappy crap
8.metal is awesome but constant screaming till you cant understand the lyrics needs to go *coughs* lamb of god

MasterMind
12-13-2004, 04:16 PM
yeah i hate the disney pop crap aswell exspecialy justin fagget

melinko
12-13-2004, 04:26 PM
i hate all of what u said exept some rap there i a selected few songs that arent bad

amuro1
12-13-2004, 04:42 PM
pop and rap

Ollie
12-13-2004, 05:02 PM
none.
Although the really depressing stuff includes "Mad World" as sung by Gary Jules...

and I like Disney's music. >_>

Metaldork
12-13-2004, 10:29 PM
Pop, Rap, Hip Hop and R&B, *i scratched a rap cd once, it was fun*

Predator
12-13-2004, 10:51 PM
I hate all the singers and bands that try to put to rock and pop or some crap like that into one.

FusionGTX
12-14-2004, 01:34 AM
Oops I did it again... I played with your heart! Got lost in the game...

OH BABY BABY!!

Oops I did it again... I played with your heart! Got lost in the game...

OH BABY BABY!!

Myrra
12-14-2004, 02:31 AM
FusionGTX please take a moment to read the rules. There is an edit button, please utilize it and do not double post agian. We consider that spam.

Thank you.

BTW, I agree with they Disney crap.

FusionGTX
12-14-2004, 04:45 AM
Oops I did it again! :laugh:

Tsuna Kadiri
01-20-2005, 08:10 PM
How about that "Kidz Bop" thing!!! Can some one tell me what the hell that's all about!!! Geez....At least find some children who can sing!!!!

Fact:
You're Music Video is played on Disney = No future in the Music Buisiness:laugh: Haha!!!

Sorry, people!! I don't make the rules!!

____
01-20-2005, 10:59 PM
I hate:

All the disney pop
Oldies (I just hate them)
sappy songs
Britney Spears (horrible!)
The Kidz Bop (Kidz Bop makes the music that sounds good look bad. it's a disgrace. At least find some decent singers! >.< Those kids can't sing worth crud. -shudders-)

Nevaeh
01-20-2005, 11:13 PM
Heh, Kid’s Bop seems to have had a very traumatic effect on everyone ^^ . I don’t like it also and I also dislike country, pop, r&b, and rap. No offence to anyone that likes those types of music… I just don’t necessary fit into that category.

KazeSniper
01-20-2005, 11:55 PM
I don't like Rap, Britney Spears, and Kid's Bop.

Most of the other songs I can tolerate.

Amena
01-21-2005, 06:15 AM
ashlee simpoms live goto the web site www.stopashlee.com sign the petetion she is not a good singer. she should never sing live agin. but i don't mind her acting in 7th heaven.

Tsuna Kadiri
01-21-2005, 02:43 PM
ashlee simpoms live goto the web site www.stopashlee.com (http://www.stopashlee.com/) sign the petetion she is not a good singer. she should never sing live agin. but i don't mind her acting in 7th heaven.
Hey! My mom told be about that petition to get Ashlee Simpson out of the music business, and I thought it was kind of clever:)

I watched her live performance where people started booing her, and even though a part of me knew she deserved it, I still felt kinda bad for the poor girl:(

Oh yeah!!, and thanks for the comments on the "Kidz Bop" thing, I'm glad everyone agrees, I really hate that music!!!

Saiyuko
01-21-2005, 06:20 PM
1.Several translated versions of anime opening songs(what I mean is they changed the rhythm of the song Ex:they changed One Piece's opening song to rap,they did the same to Rave Master,I liked the jap.versions of the songs better,they were good shows though)
2.Kidz Bop
3.Rap(No offense)

Tsuna Kadiri
01-21-2005, 08:34 PM
OMG!!! I just went to that www.stopashlee.com (http://www.stopashlee.com/) , there are over 137,800 people who signed the petition already!!! Now thats pretty amazing...

I was reading the comments people made when signing the petition, and one said, "The wheel is still turning, but the hamster is dead". Haha!! That's so mean, yet you kind of have to laugh!!!:laugh:

I'm sure we'll all be burning in hell for this later!!

Gjallarhorn
01-21-2005, 11:00 PM
all pop music and all punk music(aside from greenday, dispite the dissapointment of their new album). there isnt much of a difference between the two anymore. Also, all gangsta rap.

Pakachu
01-22-2005, 09:55 PM
new rap.
all these new wannabe gangsta's trying to sound hard while they rapping about how much Bling they got while the britney spears pop is playing in the background
(duh, i'd like to thank all du homies, ma writer...my choreographer..uh... my stylist...uh...)

i miss the oldschool.... T-T

oher than that the only thing that i really hate is christmas music after the 90th time I hear jinglebell rock.... which generally happens around the 2nd of november.

m1abrams
01-23-2005, 11:42 AM
Country music makes me want to kill myself sometimes. My sister listens to this one damd song all the time. I think its something like Live like you your dying or something like that. It irritates me beyond no end.

Tsuna Kadiri
01-23-2005, 12:27 PM
Country music makes me want to kill myself sometimes. My sister listens to this one damd song all the time. I think its something like Live like you your dying or something like that. It irritates me beyond no end.
Haha!! I know what song you're talking about!:laugh:

True, the sappy country songs can be a bit irritating, but I don't mind listening to Alan Jackson every once in a while.

Tyr
01-23-2005, 03:32 PM
Dance music with really catchy tunes. They stick in your head for days and you just can't stop humming them. Then the person who hears you humming it starts doing it, and the circle of life continues.

It's kind of like a plague, in a way. Contagious, deadly, and... comes with bed sores...? I dunno where I'm going with this...

Zack2
01-23-2005, 03:44 PM
I hated Disney music, britney spears, and alot of bands. All my anger would go to shooting all of them who made the music.

Tsuna Kadiri
01-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Dance music with really catchy tunes. They stick in your head for days and you just can't stop humming them. Then the person who hears you humming it starts doing it, and the circle of life continues.

It's kind of like a plague, in a way. Contagious, deadly, and... comes with bed sores...? I dunno where I'm going with this...
Just think of the people that go to Rave parties. They listen to that music for 15 hours straight!!! Now if that doesn't guarentee annoying music stuck in your head, I don't know what does.... :laugh:

Tyr
01-23-2005, 04:16 PM
Yeah, but if they manage to listen to it for that long, there is either something vitally important missing from their heads, or they have no sense of taste. I can only stand to listen to a few minutes of that synthesized or computer generated rubbish, and even then it is only because a few of my friends really like it.

In conclusion:
Dance music = Not my thing.

Tsuna Kadiri
01-23-2005, 04:19 PM
In conclusion:
Dance music = Not my thing.Yeah, It's really not my thing either http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/smile.gif

Saskilas
01-23-2005, 10:47 PM
1) Rap - Eweh... It's not even music

2) Disney show songs - Like, "That's So Raven"... How many times has -that- gotten stuck in my head?

3) Hillary Duff!!! - It needs to DIE!

4) Techno - I used to be into it, but now it's like something that could be used as a torturing device to drive you insane! I mean, the same thing over and over and over again is just... Ugh...

And lastly, 5) Kidz Bop - Are a bunch of kids singing off-tune even music?

____
01-23-2005, 10:59 PM
And lastly, 5) Kidz Bop - Are a bunch of kids singing off-tune even music?For the Kidz Bop thing....

The problem is that someone must be buying the stuff, otherwise, they wouldn't make any more. Then, who are these people that keep on buying this crap?! And finally, how can we make them stop?! Perhaps we should publicly ridicule them!

Saskilas
01-23-2005, 11:23 PM
The problem is that someone must be buying the stuff, otherwise, they wouldn't make any more. Then, who are these people that keep on buying this crap?! And finally, how can we make them stop?! Perhaps we should publicly ridicule them!
That sounds like a plan to me. I mean, nothing is worth the kind of crap they put me through with just hearing the commercials. Over and over and over they have their commercial. What are they up to now? Kidz Bop: 8? We should bombard whoever is paying these kids --Do they even pay them? o.O-- to sing these crappy songs with hate letters... Then again... We could always say "We are disatisfied with your product" with a fake petition.
Though, I doubt it would even need to be fake. There are enough people out there who can't stand it.

By the way... My dumb cousin is one of the people contributing to giving that company money! >.<

____
01-23-2005, 11:38 PM
That sounds like a plan to me. I mean, nothing is worth the kind of crap they put me through with just hearing the commercials. Over and over and over they have their commercial. What are they up to now? Kidz Bop: 8? We should bombard whoever is paying these kids --Do they even pay them? o.O-- to sing these crappy songs with hate letters... Then again... We could always say "We are disatisfied with your product" with a fake petition.
Though, I doubt it would even need to be fake. There are enough people out there who can't stand it.

By the way... My dumb cousin is one of the people contributing to giving that company money! >.<That's probably the plan. They keep on having Kidz Bop music until they run out of songs to sing. It's a disgrace to great music when they are sung by kids. Sure, for those that think it is cool at first, they have to get fed up with it at some point or another.

But imagine this, these kids that sing off tune start singing anime songs. That would be the true end of the world.:ninja:

A petition would be really nice about now.

Your cousin is giving that company money?! O.O >.< ahhhhhhhh! X_x X.x Xx; Oo;

Saskilas
01-24-2005, 01:25 AM
But imagine this, these kids that sing off tune start singing anime songs. That would be the true end of the world.:ninja:
XD That would be awful! It would be the apocalypse!

Your cousin is giving that company money?! O.O >.< ahhhhhhhh! X_x X.x Xx; Oo;
Sadly, yus. And I have to listen to it 24 hours a day. Lucky me, huh?

YogiB
01-24-2005, 09:43 AM
Britney Spears songs
Kylie`s Can`t get you out of my head.

____
01-24-2005, 02:23 PM
Sadly, yus. And I have to listen to it 24 hours a day. Lucky me, huh?well, hang in there. or you can cancel it out with any music of your own.

anyway, some rap really does need to stop.

Missy
02-18-2005, 01:51 AM
Ashlee Simpson songs.... *gags*...

>=\

Ami~chan
02-18-2005, 06:50 AM
I agree with everyone about KidzBop. I think they should be locked up in a cellar, never to see the light of day ever again!
While I don't actually hate rap, whenever it comes on the radio, I always have this HUGE urging to change the channel. It's mostly all the same anyways : drugs and sex , sex, sex!
Hillary Duff needs to take her cruddy songs and get them as far as possible from me.
Ashley Simpson... She can't even sing! Could you consider that music?!?!?! :<_<:

Tsuna Kadiri
02-18-2005, 04:13 PM
While I don't actually hate rap, whenever it comes on the radio, I always have this HUGE urging to change the channel. It's mostly all the same anyways : drugs and sex , sex, sex!

This is my take on it......

Typical Rap Song/Video

Get all the alchohol and drugs you can into one area

There must be a huge party for no reason

Tons of women dancing around half-naked

Show off the un-neccesary platinum covered swimming pool

Gather up all 20,000,000 members of your posse

Flaunt your millions of dollars

Find some way to encorperate your 50 cars and 50 assault weapons

But most importaintly......

Start swearing up a storm.....:curses:

Yep, that's it........... No offense, just my spin...... ^_^

Dracula 2.0
02-18-2005, 06:18 PM
8.metal is awesome but constant screaming till you cant understand the lyrics needs to go *coughs* lamb of god I think just the same thing with Lamb Of God!

I think any pop music *cough* Britney Spears *cough* and most rap needs to go, seriously.

judastheavengingangle
02-20-2005, 02:44 PM
i'm sorry but there is nothing wrong with death metal and screaming until the lyrics become a blur

judastheavengingangle
02-20-2005, 02:47 PM
if you are really that despete to find out what they're saying it's not impossible to find the lyrics

Missy
02-20-2005, 09:04 PM
I agree. KidzBop should have NEVER been released.. I mean, not only do they sing so bad.. they put songs on there thats not even appropriate for kids!.. its just.... torture... Hilary Duff cant sing either... Did u see her movie "Raise your voice" ? Theres that one part where she does a little warmup voice segment.. and it sounded very... nasal.... ehhhhh! Just because she's famous doesnt mean she can sing too...

=P

nyar majinn
05-11-2005, 10:09 AM
justin timberlake is so aweful you just want to scream

Rainb0w
05-11-2005, 06:28 PM
I remember the days when I was subjected to Hard House music back in the 90's. It died a slow and lingering death, I'll tell you. I sometimes see or hear that kind of music advertised as Old School, nowadays.

Deshwitat
05-15-2005, 02:18 PM
I really really HATe The Killers more then any other band I dont know why but every time i hear them i wanna shoot myself

Volmar.00.Brasil
06-21-2005, 03:41 PM
I hate Red hot chilli peppers, bah. so much!

Ωmega
06-21-2005, 03:50 PM
anything pop,linkin park,the killers,the hives,breaking benjerman,avril lavigne,taking back sunday and all those other poppy bs rock bands.
did i mention most rap and all country?

Mugetsu
06-21-2005, 03:59 PM
Anything by Britney Spears, Christina Agulera or The Backstreet Boys.

Myrcice Maeghym
07-22-2005, 10:17 PM
Pop, Rap, Country, and the BS they call KidzBop!!!!!!
Rap is rotting today's youth...XD

pyrothunder336
07-22-2005, 10:19 PM
classical, techno, and rock. That's right I don't like rock music.

Fuu Kasumi
07-22-2005, 10:33 PM
Gah.. Um.. Rap, country, classical, pop, hip hop, ...and KidzBop, or whatever..

Cata~!

Myrcice Maeghym
07-22-2005, 10:36 PM
Oh! And Irish Folk!! Gawd!! I sounds like country...only it's irish...Irish Country bombs...XDDDDDDD

Zezima Aeros
07-23-2005, 09:09 AM
Yodelling. Geez...whoever invented that MUST have been either deaf or clinically insane. It's evil.

AnimeLegend!713
07-23-2005, 01:24 PM
Jessica Simpson,Britney Spears, and the horrible song by Nelly and Tim McGraw,Over and Over Again.That song is played over and over again on the radio and gives me a headache over and over again every time it plays.

Bubblegum Pop
07-23-2005, 01:30 PM
Oh god i hate country, KidzBop, some rap. OH GOD I HATE DISNEY! *kills every disney star with a bazooka* Okay problem solved ^_^;;;

MSCBrock
07-23-2005, 04:11 PM
Kids Bop or any 1 of those remake of Kids Bop they sing like those chipmunks who would buy them? :<_<:

MIGHTY_LORD_INUYASHA
08-01-2005, 11:15 AM
i hate those songs that r 4 kids they suck

.Lovebeat
08-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Britney Spears, Justin Timberlakeand Lindsay Lohan :<_<:
If I hear that "Speak" song again, I'll throw my CD player!!

white_lotus27
08-09-2005, 03:46 PM
All of the rap songs that's on the radio, while I'm in the car or bus. IT MAKES ME SICK!!!!
And any Mexican songs, that I seen on TV or anywhere else. I CAN'T STAND IT!
IT SUCKS!!!!!:mad:

yotsuba-chan
08-11-2005, 09:10 PM
1. Jesse McCartney and all others like him.

2. Disney
3. Rap (espicially "Air Force One's")
4. Folk
5. Bravery
6. Generic-sounding pop
7. some metal
8. Let Me Go by 3 doors down
9. Classical
10. cartoon show themes (with the exception of Soramimi Cake)
11. country
12. bluegrass
13. sugary-sweet pop balads
14. songs where the singer is off-key
15. American Idol (they suck!)
16. Ultra-popular stuff

lionheartghost
08-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Anything Emo, a lot of Gangster Rap, and KidzBop.

chaoscntrl77
08-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Emo, gangsta rap, and this new "hardcore" thing.

wave master
08-11-2005, 10:07 PM
you people know what i mean that kind of muisc you are forced to hear that just makes your skin crawl and you want to literally take a stick (or ne weopon you chose) and beat the living hell out of it. Release that anger in this thread

4.American Pop
5.Yugioh's duel music (i love that series but i mean the music just needs to stop people)
6.Rancharo (think i spelled that right) and other forms of spanish american music
8.metal is awesome but constant screaming till you cant understand the lyrics needs to go *coughs* lamb of godi pretty much agree with you

Akizu
08-12-2005, 10:10 PM
My friends make me listen to Jesse McCartney....curse them -__-;;

S_C_L-1
08-30-2005, 02:18 AM
covers! its VERY rare to find a good cover of a song... you get lil pop *slut* stars doing covers of classics... a sad song turned into a peppy dance song!?!??? WTH!?

Kurumirina
08-31-2005, 02:23 PM
Jessica Simpson,Britney Spears, and the horrible song by Nelly and Tim McGraw,Over and Over Again.That song is played over and over again on the radio and gives me a headache over and over again every time it plays.
yup I agree with u on this on!!that song*over and over again*really getz into my nervez!!!it keepz saying the same wordz!!!!over and over again!!!!I was like saying to myself when I first hear this song.....ok itz time for me to change the wave

Marie2007
08-31-2005, 05:18 PM
kidz bop and disney music

S_C_L-1
08-31-2005, 07:07 PM
"marilahiiii marilahoooo marilahaaaaa..." now tell me that song isnt annoying...

everywhere i go, i hear ppl humming it (loudly)...

Charliee
09-01-2005, 03:03 PM
Simple Plan
Backstreet Boys -- Why are the back?:badrazz:
Maroon 5. - They always sucked.
And
Fall out boy. Yes, they suck too.

All Rap. -- That's not music...is a drumbeat and a poem.
Country -- Not as bad as rap though.

S_C_L-1
09-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Yodelling. Geez...whoever invented that MUST have been either deaf or clinically insane. It's evil.

i strongly disagree! check out the song Hocus Pocus by Focus! i have yet to hear a vocalist that could mimic that! even Serge cant go from that low to that high! (not to mention that the guitarist/bassist/drummer all kick *** :P)

Infinita
09-01-2005, 06:20 PM
pop

simonds
09-01-2005, 06:38 PM
Grunge and heavy metal

Wolf Demon Rin
09-02-2005, 08:19 PM
ugh. brittany spears, rap , pop, bubble gum pop, country ><; i can't stand them! *burns them all to hell* MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! >>;

Remie-chan
09-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Disney pop stars (makes me wanna kill myself..)
Country (throws-up)
Rap (Bleh...)
Kidz Bop (a total mockery to ANY type of music...--; )
Classic music (pure torture....)

All those...should burn...

Saiyanbabe1818
09-02-2005, 08:44 PM
I really hate everything except any kind of rock/metal

S_C_L-1
09-03-2005, 01:26 AM
Disney pop stars (makes me wanna kill myself..)
Country (throws-up)
Rap (Bleh...)
Kidz Bop (a total mockery to ANY type of music...--; )
Classic music (pure torture....)

All those...should burn...

classical? serious? wooooo... i didnt expect to c classical in here... so you dont even like the great composers like bach, beethoven, chopin, mozart, etc? not even moonlight sonata?

Riku_Dagashi
11-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Britney Spears, country, and Kid's Bop.
otherwise im tolerent

Fire Shaper Alchemist
11-03-2005, 06:06 PM
Country
Jazz
Pop
Rap
Blues
etc, you get my point. They all drive me insane.

Remie-chan
11-03-2005, 06:09 PM
classical? serious? wooooo... i didnt expect to c classical in here... so you dont even like the great composers like bach, beethoven, chopin, mozart, etc? not even moonlight sonata?Oops...I meant Classic Rock.....--

S_C_L-1
11-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Oops...I meant Classic Rock.....--

oh... well that also depends on what uve heard i guess...

Mr. X
11-05-2005, 10:30 AM
I hate all forms of metal.
I hate all forms of rock.
I hate classical.
I hate some pop.
I hate the new age raps. (I'm all old school)
I don't care for country.

That's about it.

BrittyBott
11-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Country and rap music. Eek.

Naruto711
11-05-2005, 10:43 AM

4.American Pop
8.metal is awesome but constant screaming till you cant understand the lyrics needs to go *coughs* lamb of godEverything you said, only with a stronger hate for RAP(you sex hound retards, does anyone actually want to listin to you sing about hoes?)
And with a hate for metal that envolves more screaming than singing. But i still love metal.

Mr. X
11-05-2005, 10:49 AM
O yes, Mr.X, i hate you. Mainly for your first three things you said.Your point? Am I hating anybody who hates rap? Am I hating anybody who hates hip hop? No. My answer to you is grow the hell up.

Silly *** kids.... I swear. You have nothing better to do than shoot off at the mouth rather than respecting other peoples opinions.

Naruto711
11-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Your point? Am I hating anybody who hates rap? Am I hating anybody who hates hip hop? No. My answer to you is grow the hell up.
Im sorry if i offended you. There was really no need to swear. I would have gotten the message fine without a hating word such as the one you have used. There was really no nessesity for me posting what i said about hating what you said. I appologize

S_C_L-1
11-05-2005, 11:29 AM
whats with all the hate? ( i CAN understand hate towards a type of music, but towards ppl?)

dont throw the word hate around so easily! hate is a very powerfull word and shouldnt be used in such a manner! dislike,dissaprove,dissagree...maybe... hate? no.

Zeke Arcadia
11-05-2005, 11:55 AM
Again with a opinion thread. I hate these. But I still answer them for some reason. I say anything thats not Hard Rock or Metal. And most of all Kids Bop

S_C_L-1
11-05-2005, 03:50 PM
Again with a opinion thread. I hate these. But I still answer them for some reason. I say anything thats not Hard Rock or Metal. And most of all Kids Bop

some opinion threads can b ok... it really depends on the ppl in the thread... if ppl can keep their heads cool and calmly give a constructive argument, it can turn out to be quite an interesting conversation... altho ppl who say they enjoy pop must be getting quite an emotionnal beating here...

FierceFeli.
11-06-2005, 06:46 AM
swedish old music should go kill itself -_-"

I dont wanna hear old crap on the radio

Dark Lord
02-18-2006, 01:30 AM
Emo. Emo sucks. Just some depressed guy crying into a microphone with a untalented gutarist playing three simple chords. I drop kick emos in the throat. Will anyone join my crusade against emo? Jihad in the name of Metal!!!!!

iernt8
02-19-2006, 11:45 AM
all country music

Kagekotsu
02-19-2006, 03:13 PM
There's nothing in the world I hate more than rap music. Really, I don't get it how people can like that... That.. I don't even know how to describe it, but really, you can make it so easily. Just make up a stupid beat and then talk as much as you can onto it. Really, I just don't get it. Rap is a definite no no for me.

S_C_L-1
02-19-2006, 05:32 PM
There's nothing in the world I hate more than rap music. Really, I don't get it how people can like that... That.. I don't even know how to describe it, but really, you can make it so easily. Just make up a stupid beat and then talk as much as you can onto it. Really, I just don't get it. Rap is a definite no no for me.
or, for lazyER ppl, just steal a riff from a song... i hate rappers...