PDA

View Full Version : YYH/TMM rpg

Mew Zakuro
12-09-2004, 12:55 PM
this a crossover rpg combinding YuYu Hakusho with Tokyo Mew Mew you can play up to two characters you can also create your own character and also play the oringal YuYu and Mew Mew characters. *i hope its not so confusing*

anyways im playing as Mew Zakuro and my own character Yamico *created for Yu Yu*

Name: Yamico Black
Apperence: long black hair mostly down or in a poney tail she has blue green eyes she's 5'6 and when she's not waring the school uniform she's waring skirts and tanktops and sometimes dresses she wares black boots *when she's not waring a dress or her uniform* the color she mostly wares are black, red, or purple and sometimes white she wares all the time a black leather chocker with a red dragon on it with sliver eyes and she mostly wares purple eyeshadow sometimes pink *when shes im a bad or silly mood*
Powers: She has a rose whip *Like Kurama's but its a dark verison* and she has elmental cards to summond the elments including thunder and lighting and she can transform into a small fox like ceature.
Background: She's Kurama's little sister and she is sometimes stubberened she helps out Yuske and the others any way she can she has a little crush on Yuske but she's madly in love with Hiei and she will never give up on winning Hiei's heart
Extra: She's sometimes reakless and very brave and strong and she never backs from a fight and from her friends she will always help them out no matter what

red storm
12-09-2004, 01:15 PM
hmmm, was this aproved?

wing 7
12-09-2004, 05:11 PM
no i bet it wasnt no one is reading the rules now adays are they.

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
12-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Uh...sorry hun,but this needs to be approved

Ayumi
12-13-2004, 07:18 AM
egads! Why don't newcommers ever read the rules anymore?! Thread closed.