PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

DarkMagicianGirl
12-09-2004, 06:10 AM
Hi. I'm new here. I just signed up yesterday. I love to roleplay but I haven't quite figured out the forums yet so if anyone can eplain that would be great. I also love .hack. :)

bananaphone_monkey
12-09-2004, 06:21 AM
Hi, I'm kinda new too and even though I joined a couple of months ago, I don't really go on that much. I probably will now, but you wanna start an RPG here?

I'll be back at about 5:00 PM today :)

red storm
12-09-2004, 06:30 AM
I don't get it, you already posted an introduction in the introduction thread right? Then why post a spam thread here?

g0d_of_death
12-09-2004, 03:22 PM
Just to clearify a couple of things for you noobs, to get into an rpg you have to go to the sign-up thread and have your character approved by the creator or the rpg first. And you can't start an RPG wherever and whenever you want, you need to have the RPG approved by Ayumi first. And please don't post questions in the RPG section, be they about RPGs or not.

raven1491
12-09-2004, 03:25 PM
Welcome 2 af remember not 2 spam.

red storm
12-09-2004, 03:31 PM
Welcome 2 af remember not 2 spam.
What's this then I wonder?

g0d_of_death
12-09-2004, 03:35 PM
What's this then I wonder?

Ya, good point. Is it just me, or has spamming started to happen more frequently? And the noobs, where are they all coming from?

wing 7
12-09-2004, 04:13 PM
i hate newbies they aslways try to talkto me wherever i go. maybe its cuz im newbie friendly. lol

Boo
12-09-2004, 04:15 PM
I know this is an spam thread,but dont go too hard on her(i think)We were all new once and i know i screwed up once but anyways welcome and have fun.....if she already made an thread,why not delete this one?

gg21power
12-09-2004, 04:24 PM
hi why do people spam at all its not help them is it

g0d_of_death
12-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Newbie friendly, lol. If we could delete it, we probably would, but we can't. I know that she's new, and that noobs always screw up, but I just don't like how they always seem to screw up in the RPG section, lol, it just doesn't make sense.

Trick
12-10-2004, 11:21 PM
well i kno alot of newbes are coming from my skewl, thats how i got introduced here. Its nice here but i already dont like things. Me and a few friends joined today and we are learning really quick.. so all i can say is that sicne its an RPG section, why cant i play something thats an RPG, and i dont mean in Battle Arena

red storm
12-11-2004, 03:41 AM
I don't understand what you're saying.

Hermione Granger Prefect
12-11-2004, 01:16 PM
I know this is spam but why are you'll carrying a conversation here too arent you'll spamming then?You'll guys say they are spamming(yes i do know they are too but still)But you'll are the ones carrying the convertaion so arent youll spamming too?Just a thought for youll(yes right now i am spamming too)

hybridçÑanime
12-11-2004, 01:17 PM
i like spamming

red storm
12-11-2004, 01:21 PM
I know this is spam but why are you'll carrying a conversation here too arent you'll spamming then?You'll guys say they are spamming(yes i do know they are too but still)But you'll are the ones carrying the convertaion so arent youll spamming too?Just a thought for youll(yes right now i am spamming too) Now don't start being a smartass, nobody likes a smartass.

As too why we post, the morons never read PM's and even if they did, we would have to PM every noob who does this.

It makes me realize what the moderators are going trough.

i like spamming
You know you're going to get banned behaving like that, right?

Hermione Granger Prefect
12-11-2004, 01:21 PM
Why so u can get more points i might have to report

Hermione Granger Prefect
12-11-2004, 01:23 PM
Why not just make a sight off of suddenlaunch for free i do and u know what i can mass im so shouldnt they?I mean Kaintou has to pay for this site.and anyways wouldnt this board not be rp????

red storm
12-11-2004, 01:25 PM
Now if only she wrote proper English so I could understand what she said.....

Oh, and by the way, you double posted.

Hermione Granger Prefect
12-11-2004, 01:26 PM
I made a mistake on my website when u press enter u make a new paragraph
And liking spamming can get u in major banment

~Jojo~
12-11-2004, 06:11 PM
hiya im new here too I dont quite get this game too

DeViLS_dAUghTEr
12-12-2004, 05:37 AM
did ayumi aprove this?? cause if she didnt then this is going to get closed. if you need to sak questions go to the miscellaneous and ask remember that you need to be approved by ayumi.

Trick
12-12-2004, 09:50 PM
oo kno what.. spamming is all forums are about now.. all of a sudden a bunch of new members like me and some actually understand what spamming is.. and US newbies get to blame. yes Kaintou has to pay, but there is enough members here to keep paying.. i seriously dont have to money to be paying mouthly bills online and i got a forum and its free. but its that not great. Spamming is how every gets posts and when u get into the 200's and so on.. you tend to stop cause there is no point.

Okay everybody relieses that noobs will remains noobs until they stop acting like it.. im acting like a elite member cause i hate noobs myself. Thier like Freshmen.. and i hated them when i even was one.. so this Thread so be closed cause its full of spam!!

DeViLS_dAUghTEr
12-12-2004, 11:38 PM
ayumi's gonna close this and most probaly gonna warn who ever startde this cause you need to clear everything by her and i might not be a mod but still this is annoying cause this is for rpg's not annoying questions on how to do them:mad:

Trick
12-13-2004, 07:06 AM
well ur right its just that if most of us were mods none of these spammers would be here there fore this wouldnt be here