PDA

View Full Version : Garma Zabi up in the hizzouse

Lord Garma Zabi
12-08-2004, 09:31 PM
Sorry, watch that new TMNT show too much. Anyways, I am a huge fan of Inuyasha, Gundam(for sure), and Dynasty Warriors. But you also have to like music so I Alan Jackson, Nickelback, and basically any decent country or rock star(especially from the 80's)I am a regular guy who likes sports, mainly football and wrestling. Thats about it for me, hope to see you peeps around. Oh, and almost forgot, HUGE FAN OF FINAL FANTASY!(FF7 rocks the house, but can't leave out the rest, and definetly can't forget tactics. Its the most depressing story I have heard of on a video game)

SGI
12-08-2004, 09:38 PM
Well, I love your username, being a huge Gundam fan myself. (Although Gihren was the coolest of the Zabi Family XP). Anyways welcome aboard.

Lord Garma Zabi
12-08-2004, 09:45 PM
Your SD char image is super duper as well. Playing Federation vs. Zeon is awesome when you are the Zeon(although they give that bum Amuro more power than he friggin desires)But I say the Zeon didn't get justice in Zeonic Front, I hated that game. But Geirhan huh?, didn't he get shot in the head by his sister, lol. j/k.

SGI
12-08-2004, 09:49 PM
I wish I had an SD char avatar to hand out, but I do have a couple of regular garma ones puttering around somewhere.

And as for FvsZ, i've recently migrated to AEUG vs Titans. Mostly because of the Qubeley being available.

And bah, Kycillias death was by far the worst, being decapitated by a bazooka round.

Lord Garma Zabi
12-08-2004, 09:54 PM
AEUG vs. Titans was supposed to come out some time next year I thought. I can't wait to play that game, but there is only one bummer to it though. NO GOUF CUSTOM:( But Garma was supposed to be in it so yey for that. Hopefully his Zaku II will appear in this one.

SGI
12-08-2004, 09:57 PM
I played AEUG vs Titans on a japanese arcade machine. (God bless the arcade for getting it). Garma is still playable but the only custom Zaku above the regular J type is still Char's red S type.

Myrra
12-08-2004, 10:11 PM
Welcome, Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Bienvenuto, & Bienvenidos to AF

Have fun, please read and follow the rules and post lots

by-the-by...you can't get a custom ava until you reach 150 posts.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

.com person
12-08-2004, 10:44 PM
WELCOME to the board; ^^

Lord Garma Zabi
12-09-2004, 03:46 PM
Thanks for letting me know and you don't have to worry, I am a very active member of many different places, so posting alot is not a problem. But I do wish AEUG vs. Titans would hurry on over to the U.S., I crave that game, CRAVE IT!!!!!!!

sword_master
12-09-2004, 06:54 PM
Well enjoy being here but do not ever spam because it is annoying and do not ever ever break the rules http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/welcome.gif (http://animegalleries.net/bbs/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=60#)

Lord Garma Zabi
12-09-2004, 07:43 PM
I have had my fair share of spammers myself, I don't even give chances, they do it they are gone. Except this one guy who kept getting new names and doing it, those are the annoying ones. Well, thanks for the welcoming and I will be sure to be on my best behavior:cool:

Karel
12-09-2004, 08:03 PM
You've the pirates Welcome, behave or I'll put ya to scrub me ship.

oma
12-10-2004, 11:11 AM
wudd up

Lord Garma Zabi
12-10-2004, 10:07 PM
I have had a pretty confusing day though. Some Tekken dude gives me a warning even though I have yet to swear or spam or do anything against the rules. So that kinda confused me. The only thing I did so far was tell this one kid I see in school on here to bow down. But oh well, hopefully he will get over it and see that I am a good kid who did not desirve a warning. So how are you doing.