PDA

View Full Version : How the hell did this air?! (a forum on crappy anime)

obsessed.with.windows
12-05-2004, 11:44 AM
Hn. There are many "What is your favorite anime?" threads, so I decided to start a "The Worst Anime I've Ever Seen Thread". Hn. With all the shows out there, everyone has to hate something. You know, the one that when you watch you just want to kill the guy that made this crap. Hn.

I personally loate Ultimate Muscles, Poogiepop, Le Blue Girl, Niea_17 (is that the name??) and many more.

Black_Queen
12-05-2004, 02:44 PM
i dont like ultimate mucle or the one i forget what it is called but it is like sailor moon but the girls transform using utensils also i hate animes based on sports except prince of tennis but ya basketball, soccer, vollyball my god people need to think of new ideas

Kitsune-sama
12-05-2004, 03:06 PM
Ugh! Reign the Conqueror. Horrible in my opinion. It was nice how some of it was historicaly accurate, but that couldn't save it from the grotesque artwork and character designs...Just the whole thought of Alexander the Great in a thong!? What is this world coming to? To insult such a legend from our history...it's sad...

Gil
12-05-2004, 03:33 PM
Princess 9... Its a series about softball or baseball or whatever its called... it was really really bad.

obsessed.with.windows
12-05-2004, 03:35 PM
Hn. I hate those too. I'm also not a fan of Dragonball Z/GT/whatever the hell they are calling it now. Hn.

Anime_Overload
12-05-2004, 03:57 PM
Yu-gi-oh! How the hell did this ever make it to manga for anime! this is nothing but a rip off od Pokemon you know., which is 10000000000000000000000000x better than this crap! even in the anime series the monsters are not real! This has to be the worse CARTOON of any gener ever made!

Other animes i hate:
Riegn the Concorer
Big-O
Gravitation (PUKE!!!!!)
Gundum Seed (i liked it until the last 2 epiosdes. They ruined it then)
Cyborg 009
Astro Boy
Naruto
all the Final Fantacy animes and games
Speed Racer the old version
Kingdom of Hearts (Disney sux when trying to do anime)
and the Animatrix *what the hell is this anyways)

obsessed.with.windows
12-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Hn. Anime_Overload, I couldn't agree more.

Sega saturn x
12-05-2004, 07:11 PM
Hn. I hate those too. I'm also not a fan of Dragonball Z/GT/whatever the hell they are calling it now. Hn.Come on dragon ball and Z were great they werent deep but thjey were fun to wach in the same regard jerry springer is. But i agree GT was really bad. I disliked inuyasha adn big-o and i few others but i dont wach many so i dont care as much.

Chobits333
12-05-2004, 07:12 PM
I hate Big O. And i don't like the Gundums.

Negi
12-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Ill list:
big o
lupin the 3rd
ect...
you finish for me

yuna_ffx
12-05-2004, 10:15 PM
I really hate and dislike
animatrix.I totally think is was and will
always be the worst anime i ever seen.

Sophonax
12-06-2004, 01:11 AM
I'm sure that you would find a similar thread if you went to page 2 or page 3..

Anyway. I'll let this thread stay open.. If it gets out of hand, I will close this thread.

Thank you.

Shogun Morbidon
12-06-2004, 06:33 AM
Gah, Ultimate Muscle... What else... Can't think >.<

.[TT]Death//Scythe666
12-06-2004, 08:18 AM
Too many too name and yeah this thread has already been started ^^;

lets see a few I dislike

Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh
DB
DBZ
DBGT
Digimon
Tenchi Muyo
Tenchi Muyo GXP (I believe thats it)
All other Tenchi things (lmao)
Astro boy
Inuyasha O_O

Yeah plus loads more heh! <is ready to except any hating for the Inuyasha part>

Sophonax
12-06-2004, 10:16 AM
Okay.. Since there's already a thread about this, this one is closed.

-Stamps a big red "Closed" on the thread.-