PDA

View Full Version : Toronto AnimeCon

Shadowstarr
12-04-2004, 09:29 PM
Well i dunno if it's 2 late 2 tell u ppl about this but tommorrow there's gonna be a anime convention in toronto at the metro convention center.
i'm just wondering if any1's gonna be there cause if ur gonna go then i might see u.
well anways... here's the link 4 the info about tommorrow http://www.hobbystar.com/hobbystar/ConventionsPoster.html

Rikku
12-04-2004, 09:50 PM
You Canadians, hehe. That's awesome to hear Shadowstarr, but i'm in Cali, USA. Though we do have plenty of Anime Cons. If you do go, take pics. Rikku want's to see. =)

Shadowstarr
12-04-2004, 10:00 PM
You Canadians, hehe. That's awesome to hear Shadowstarr, but i'm in Cali, USA. Though we do have plenty of Anime Cons. If you do go, take pics. Rikku want's to see. =)okee ^^
i'm planning on taking alot of pics of the cosplayers and bringing lot of stuff..... well not that much but i think u noe what i mean...

i can't wait!!!!

gadgetgirl16
12-04-2004, 10:06 PM
cant go....no mony and have no way to go....im all the down in new jersey where there is nothin anime here......sorry.....but i wish i can go...no fair

Lvon
12-04-2004, 10:45 PM
I'd go if I could, but I'm already planning on going to Anaheim, California in July for Anime Expo.. Plus I can't get to Canada in half a day! XD Have Fun! If you cosplay, take MAJOR PICTURES! I'd love to see.

Shadowstarr
12-05-2004, 08:12 PM
well it was pretty fun^^
i took alot of pics
:D

Pakachu
12-05-2004, 08:19 PM
I'd go if I could, but I'm already planning on going to Anaheim, California in July for Anime Expo.. Plus I can't get to Canada in half a day! XD Have Fun! If you cosplay, take MAJOR PICTURES! I'd love to see.
Anime Expo!!!!!!!!!!!
^__^ me to!!

wish i couldda made it shadow but i'm pretty broke and in california