PDA

View Full Version : Your User name.

Variable_Gunbuster
12-02-2004, 08:25 PM
Ok, I searched for another similar thread but coudln't find it.
Anyways, why not explain your User name?
I'm curious to know where Princess Ai got hers, or Annik, Karel, Vua or even Member Name!

My name? Mine's pretty standard, I just put two anime title names together, from the anime series Variable Geo and Gunbuster. At the time I liked how they sounded together, I'm sorta bored of it now...:(

Annik
12-02-2004, 08:30 PM
My name is ironic. Well, maybe I only see the irony.

o_O

.... And I won't go into my names before this. :] To spare you the headache.

Variable_Gunbuster
12-02-2004, 08:35 PM
My name is ironic. Well, maybe I only see the irony.

o_O

.... And I won't go into my names before this. :] To spare you the headache.Oh come on...I want a headache...I'm so bored right now a headache would at least be something to look forward to...lol:laugh:

vhinnnn
12-02-2004, 08:36 PM
my name is vhinnnn i was signing up to play yahoo pool and every name i thought of was taken so i closd my eyes and hit some keys and when i opend my eyes there it was vhinnnn

Annik
12-02-2004, 08:38 PM
http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=16629

I think I'll pass. :]

Kyo Kusanagi
12-02-2004, 08:39 PM
Bah. I want a new user name. I was thinking

King of Steaks
Steak Man
Kusanagi Kyo

I'm such a nerd. I don't even remember how I got this name I'm using right now.

Queen-of-Mars
12-02-2004, 08:45 PM
=P Can't be King of Steaks till you've had one. ::Luff::

I use this in chat. Simply put.

Variable_Gunbuster
12-02-2004, 08:59 PM
my name is vhinnnn i was signing up to play yahoo pool and every name i thought of was taken so i closd my eyes and hit some keys and when i opend my eyes there it was vhinnnnYour HILARIOUS you know.:laugh: :computer:

Bah. I want a new user name. I was thinking

King of Steaks
Steak Man
Kusanagi Kyo

I'm such a nerd. I don't even remember how I got this name I'm using right now.I recommend Kusanagi Kyo, but isn't it supposed to be the other way around Kyo Kusanagi?...anyways I think it's the better of the three.

Alyssa
12-02-2004, 09:03 PM
Hahahaha... what's with the steak? O_o

I like King of Steaks - provided it's with A1 sauce of course

Kusanagi Kyo would have been my actual preference. It sounds cool that way.

**Chomps on an apple**

Pakachu
12-02-2004, 09:10 PM
think i said it on the other thread but since i cant remember...

its an old nickname my friend gave me back in highschool.
came from a couple of games of pokemon whiile high off our rears

pakalolo is hawaii'n for marijuana.

Pakalolo+Pikachu=Pakachu
(well kinda but you get the idea)

BlackFrost
12-02-2004, 09:14 PM
I got mine from my cousin. She has a ff.net account and it was Bluefrost. Since I'm a leech and a copycat I put Black in place of blue. ^_^

Archvixen
12-02-2004, 09:14 PM
my name means archangel so I thought I could put a little twist to it so I named myself archvixen it was the only thing that came to mind.

Kyo Kusanagi
12-02-2004, 09:15 PM
Kyo Kusanagi was taken. By someone with 0 posts, no less ..... :<_<:

Alyssa
12-02-2004, 09:17 PM
0 posts? Ouch - that's a bugga **Brings out the frying pan**

Of course, mine is in the other thread which apparently someone pointed out a couple several posts below. All info is there. ^^

DownRight-eviL
12-02-2004, 09:29 PM
Ah... Well I got my name when I was thinking about a book... And then I just got that character's name and shortened it a bit... Heheh XD

Alyssa
12-02-2004, 09:33 PM
Alyssa -

Alyssa R. from my story book - "The Wishing Dreams"

7 years and still going strong - haha ^^
Peeps refer to me as Miss Avalon from the Cardcaptor Series, ne? ^^

Havana
12-02-2004, 09:35 PM
I didn't know that..you got your user title from a book.

DownRight-eviL
12-02-2004, 09:36 PM
I didn't know that..you got your user title from a book.
Hahah... Yea... I'm not the creative type. Where'd you get yours Usagi?

Pakachu
12-02-2004, 09:37 PM
Kyo Kusanagi was taken. By someone with 0 posts, no less ..... :<_<:
yeah... i know what thats like.

some fool took pakachu over at Neopets.
i still cant believe someone else beside me uses pakachu!!!
it boggles the ,mind to think that there is someone else out there as twisted as me.

then again maybe it was me... i have done some pretty strange things in my somewhat unbalanced moments.^_^;;;

E Nasty
12-02-2004, 09:38 PM
My username is a joke. Its a stupid nickname my friends call me when we play basketball. They also call me Eazy E or E Money.

Havana
12-02-2004, 09:39 PM
Hahah... Yea... I'm not the creative type. Where'd you get yours Usagi?hm..it's just something random, well usagi is serena's japanese name and i think it's cute, it means rabbit in japanese.
I wanted a "chan" at the end but it was taken so i had to use numbers..so i randomely chose 200..dunno. But i kind of fits me. ^_^

Alyssa
12-02-2004, 09:41 PM
yeah... i know what thats like.

some fool took pakachu over at Neopets.
i still cant believe someone else beside me uses pakachu!!!
it boggles the ,mind to think that there is someone else out there as twisted as me.

then again maybe it was me... i have done some pretty strange things in my somewhat unbalanced moments.^_^;;;

Yeah and some person beat me to the punch when I wanted Avaloness all to myself - lol. And I've drawn multiple handsketches of art about Alyssa herself in person. She looks totally cool. ^^

I'm quite interested in how Usagi got hers too. Please do tell! ^^

**Ahh - I see. Coolies!**

gadgetgirl16
12-02-2004, 10:01 PM
i remember writing on this one on one topic.....but i cant remember what did i say....lol

anyways ive got my username b/c when i was 13 and i was nicknamed "gadgetgirl" becouse i LOVE Inspector Gadget when i was little and i wore a trench coat till i was 16 and i got into wallpapers and ive named myself gadgetgirl16 hehe....

(im going to get off and go to bed....)

Moon Blade
12-03-2004, 01:53 AM
Most of my screen names these days are combinations of something from a videogame and another from an anime. "Moon" comes from Sailor Moon. "Blade" was taken from Kingdom Heart's Keyblade. I thought they sound kind of nifty together.

Other names I use are Vivi Masaki and Chrono Chiba.

Silver Ori-Kun
12-03-2004, 01:56 AM
I kinda already said something about this on another thread
My fave word Genesis wasn't available in a forum once and I was a little touchy about that
origin means the same, so like...I kinda didn't want to lose the genesis essence..
therefore oriGEN heh

Die Tod von Euch
12-03-2004, 02:12 AM
Because I will be the death of you.... o_O Duh.

Old name on here= Yosei. That was because it means fairy/faerie, and that's sort of my Celtic astrological sign. I'm a gort, and the animal is the butterfly, which symbolizes the fae. Soooo...yeah. (And...actually..I think I learned since then that it's supposed to be "yousei"...long 'o'...heh)

And, I didn't think Usagi200's name was a mystery at all. *blinks* I took one look at it and thought "Oh...Sailor Moon fan..."

....Hey...should I change my name?... Been batting the idea around... Maybe back to Yosei... Maybe one of the following..

Tejina (means magic trick, or the "art of creating illusion," and is also a character in something I'm writing and the first chat username I ever used on the net...ever)
Aku Shi (oooold online name, second only to Tejina. Based on another character. Words mean "evil" and "death," respectively, but not "evil death," because "aku" is a noun, not an adjective...er..yeah. It's just her name...family name first.. *cough*)
Kouryuu (or Kouryuu Kudou... Combining Sanzo's "real" name and Yohji's family name..because I cosplay as them and am a dork)
Ohtori (....Me lovey mah Shoujo Kakumei Utena... <3)

wizz-o-matic
12-03-2004, 06:13 AM

I think I'll pass. :]Go here!

Kid muscle
12-03-2004, 06:16 AM
am kid muscle or the source

Milly
12-03-2004, 07:11 AM
How interesting?! Another thread about my username. Well, let me put this down for ya. My name is Milly because I love Wolfwood (from Trigun) so much that I had to name myself the character of which he apparently cared about in the anime series. Before, I was WolfwoodMilly13 because, well I loved the coupling so much, but since some of my friends on this site only called me, Milly I just changed it to that. I like it this way, too.:love:

my_life_sucks
12-03-2004, 07:13 AM
my life sucks...

Silver Ori-Kun
12-03-2004, 07:22 AM
As does mine

red storm
12-03-2004, 07:25 AM
I already told this in the other thread..... Ah, hell who cares.

My username came from watching and reading a bit too much Ah! my goddess. I started thinking if I had my own angel, what I would call her? And looking at the way they were called (Gorgeous rose, holy bell) I decided to call her red storm.

So my username is actualy my angels name ^_^

Silver Ori-Kun
12-03-2004, 07:27 AM
I like the name Red Storm
It reminds me of an attack chopper or something

cat lord3
12-03-2004, 07:27 AM
i hate my user name but i dont care

Variable_Gunbuster
12-03-2004, 06:40 PM
I've read most of your posts and I have to say that some of you guys got a better imagination for coming up with user names.

won't you guys help me change MY username? Suggestions? no?....damn!:D

retro
12-03-2004, 06:42 PM
think it yourself, reject TV!

retro! i made it up on the spot being number 100 on the AG.com when it started back up last october.

Vua
12-03-2004, 06:42 PM
Ok, I searched for another similar thread but coudln't find it.
Anyways, why not explain your User name?
I'm curious to know where Princess Ai got hers, or Annik, Karel, Vua or even Member Name!

My name? Mine's pretty standard, I just put two anime title names together, from the anime series Variable Geo and Gunbuster. At the time I liked how they sounded together, I'm sorta bored of it now...:(
Vua is Việt.
And im pretty sure there was a thread like this, maybe it got deleted...

Alyssa
12-03-2004, 06:45 PM

Yup - I made the thread and its not at all deleted. This is where it all began. ^^

Havana
12-03-2004, 06:47 PM
Yay..it's still alive..i was wondering what happened to it.O_o

Daenerys
12-03-2004, 06:49 PM
Actually you didn't start it. It began before you were even a member.

It's a shame you didn't stay gone though.

Once again, contrary to popular belief, I had this name 11(10?) years now, and I did not get it from Courtney Love. I hate her and want to stab her IN THE FACE.

gadgetgirl16
12-03-2004, 06:55 PM

Yup - I made the thread and its not at all deleted. This is where it all began. ^^
man i remember that thread......a lot of ppl where there to explain their user-names...but a lot left.....:( i miss them....

Alyssa
12-03-2004, 06:58 PM
Yeah, apparently I did miss a lot of them too GadgetGirl, and of course I wasn't the first to actually invent it - lmao. There were plenty who probably made it before me. **sighs** Those were the good times. ^^

Variable_Gunbuster
12-03-2004, 06:59 PM
Actually you didn't start it. It began before you were even a member.

It's a shame you didn't stay gone though.

Once again, contrary to popular belief, I had this name 11(10?) years now, and I did not get it from Courtney Love. I hate her and want to stab her IN THE FACE.*V_G is happy*...so that's where it's from!! okay then, I can die happy now.....

Gil
12-03-2004, 07:58 PM
My username is my real name, Gil.

Rikku
12-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Rikku = FinalFantasy X when it first came out.
I used to be Bubbles R Us, if anyone even remembers. ;_; Now I got Bubble R Us from just plain Toys R Us cept for bubbles since i was drinking pearl/bubble teas back then when it was so addicting to me.

Hmm, if I can recal very well, after long months of absense from these forums, I got nothing but PM's of "Can I please have your user name because I happen to be a Moderator of Tuxedomask.com's chat, and my name happens to be Rikku" So then I refuse. Or I just get other PM's like, "I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT YOUR USER NAMEEEEEE! GIVE IT TO ME NOW BEFORE I UNLEASHEEEEE POWER UPON YOU!!!!11```"

o_O;'

Dudes, too bad.

-RIKKU.skya

Boo
12-03-2004, 09:51 PM
I got mine from an online game what my freind gave me.....and ive seen it some cartoons....i think....not sure.But anyways ive seen Boo In Psychic Academy...."Master Boo"....oh well....but i love it cause it was givin to me....

niKopol
12-03-2004, 09:58 PM
the name Kie comes from part of my real name Keith

The D. is an initial for my favorite mythical creature Dragons

the K. comes from the very first nickname i used Kopykat

Variable_Gunbuster
12-04-2004, 01:03 AM
I got mine from an online game what my freind gave me.....and ive seen it some cartoons....i think....not sure.But anyways ive seen Boo In Psychic Academy...."Master Boo"....oh well....but i love it cause it was givin to me....I thought you got it from DBZ....you know...Majin-Boo

Silver Ori-Kun
12-04-2004, 01:08 AM
I actually like that name
Variable Gunbuster is my fave name in the forum
Also Myrra

Twinklecie
12-04-2004, 01:11 AM
I luvies stars!http://animegifs.free.fr/misc/cuties/kaoani/pink4/kaoani-pink72.gifI dont havies star gifs >< Moon! wheee *huggles moon plushie*

Variable_Gunbuster
12-04-2004, 01:14 AM
I actually like that name
Variable Gunbuster is my fave name in the forum
Also Myrrahey!! muchas gracias compadre!! for saying that I'll keep it....besides I had it along time ago and people seem to recognize it. gracias otra ves, in the whole forum....eso es bien estragavance...<my spanish is lacking.....me gusta tu nombre tambien guy, es como la orginacion del cer humano...oh...algo asi.....bye

Silver Ori-Kun
12-04-2004, 01:17 AM
Awww...so sweet is Twinkleciehttp://home.ripway.com/2004-11/201721/Emoticons/GIFemoticons/hug.gif

Wow
Thanks, but I really do like your name
Origen, or Genesis
Yeah, it's kinda like the begining

Poohnella
12-04-2004, 01:21 AM
I got my username from my parents. (well mainly my dad) My username is half of my nickname, the other half is Princess. So, it would be Princess Poohnella; which means in German: Princess Pudding-cup!!!

Dakuro
12-04-2004, 01:27 AM
Well. When I was 11. I put random letters together.. that sounded Japanese. I was the shiz.

Silver Ori-Kun
12-04-2004, 01:38 AM
Pudding-Cup sounds so sweet..
I like it

plzjustdie
12-04-2004, 01:44 AM
i wouldn't change my username, it's very unique and beautiful.

Silver Ori-Kun
12-04-2004, 01:49 AM
I have to admit it does have a somewhat humour
I like your siggy too

plzjustdie
12-04-2004, 01:50 AM
thanx, what would you (if you would) change ur sn to?

Twinklecie
12-04-2004, 01:51 AM
plzjustdie lolers!I likies the name too!And Pudding-cup!http://animegifs.free.fr/misc/cuties/kaoani/pink/kaoani-pink13.gif

Silver Ori-Kun
12-04-2004, 01:53 AM
I don't know..never thought of it
But there you go, I could call myself "I don't know"

plzjustdie
12-04-2004, 01:55 AM
hmm interesing, if i HAD to change my username, i would probably change it to killer mistress or deadly asassin

Silver Ori-Kun
12-04-2004, 02:11 AM
I like Deadly Assassin
Normally, since most the names I like are taken, I'd chose something out of the ordinary like, Assassin Genesis or something
Lame but meh...no one else has it..
I wonder why.... *sarcastic of course*

Daenerys
12-04-2004, 02:47 AM
To a more overused one?

Albert Simon
12-04-2004, 03:14 AM
From Shadow Hearts. I shan't go into details for I would hate to spoil things.

red storm
12-04-2004, 06:20 AM
Hmm, if I can recal very well, after long months of absense from these forums, I got nothing but PM's of "Can I please have your user name because I happen to be a Moderator of Tuxedomask.com's chat, and my name happens to be Rikku" So then I refuse. Or I just get other PM's like, "I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT YOUR USER NAMEEEEEE! GIVE IT TO ME NOW BEFORE I UNLEASHEEEEE POWER UPON YOU!!!!11```"

o_O;'

Dudes, too bad.

-RIKKU.skya
Wow, you really get those PM's?

What a sad bunch of people.

Queen-of-Mars
12-04-2004, 06:23 AM
I remember at one time...everyone though I was related to them because they also had "Mars" somewhere in their name. x_X That was a nightmare.

Silver Ori-Kun
12-04-2004, 06:26 AM
Geez...that is a prob
The reason why I prefer to keep it to one word
And it's not very common for someone to call themself the begining unless they say it's alpha or genesis or something
Yet, mine is still unique coz of the spelling

Queen-of-Mars
12-04-2004, 06:27 AM
I like it. =)

Silver Ori-Kun
12-04-2004, 07:27 AM
Meh....
At least i know the story behind your name now ^__^

Queen-of-Mars
12-04-2004, 07:44 AM
lol, the extremely n00bish way of how this legacy came about.

That's so very egotistical of me..but I like to think i've been around for a bit.

Zedekiah
12-04-2004, 07:47 AM
The reason why I prefer to keep it to one word
Amen!

I've had too many nicks previously. I just seemed to settle with this and its simplicity :3

Queen-of-Mars
12-04-2004, 07:49 AM
Sure sure, don't lie. =P Actually, I do like the sn Nokizaru. I've never heard anything near it in the past.

Zedekiah
12-04-2004, 07:50 AM
Mhm. That's also one of the reasons.

I've rarely had to settle for some "nokizaru120398" nicks either as it's quite rare.. Outside Japan at least. I belive there's a character named Nokizaru in some anime with an alien queen or princess with green hair.. Something like that.

Silver Ori-Kun
12-04-2004, 07:51 AM
I really like that name
And Noki makes a nice nickname

Queen-of-Mars
12-04-2004, 07:51 AM
Any meaning to it?

Silver Ori-Kun
12-04-2004, 07:54 AM
Well anyway...I'd like Noki to know that QoM has now vanished to the magestic possession known as a bed

Zedekiah
12-04-2004, 07:58 AM
Duh.

Well, Noki alone means to Eavesdrop.

The name itself comes from the lord of Echigo, Uesugi Kenshin's Ninja corps when he ruled during the warrings states period of 1460 something to the end of 16th century.

But the name itself is made up from Samurai reports telling how these ninjas jumped from tree to tree, house to house to gain entreace to their missions, etc. Like monkeys. Hence, the Zaru (Monkey).

Loosely put together, it means "Rooftop Monkey".

Boring, eh? I had too much time on my hands when I were in need of a new nick

Shadowstarr
12-04-2004, 08:05 AM
well i don't really noe y i called myself shadowstarr..... but i added the double r cause i just wanted 2 but otherwise i dunno y.......

Silver Ori-Kun
12-04-2004, 09:02 AM
I like most peoples names in here
Shadowstarr bing one of them
My fave still remains as Variable Gunbuster

Die Tod von Euch
12-04-2004, 09:12 PM
In honor of the German Schuldig, who is my av and sig, I have changed my name. Can someone who speaks fluent German please tell me if I got it right or not? <_<

Rikku
12-04-2004, 09:17 PM
To answer red storm's question, yes I did get all those PMs. About 17 of them, but with only 5 other members from this forums. Dude, I so remember these forums back in 2001, it was SO empty. I felt all .... alone....

*shudders*

Lvon
12-04-2004, 09:25 PM
Wee! **really bored** I'm gonna randomly do this.

The great story of the Name..Lvon!

Lvon is short for Lady Venus of Nemises, taking the first initial of all the letters that make up the amazing name. Back in the day of Old moonies, many many years ago, Venus was married to Lon, and took on the Of Nemises part. Yeah. Since I was a really popular person back in the day, I've come accustomed to the name. =3 The reason I've always used Lvon instead of Lady Venus of Nemises is because it has always been a few letters too big for chat rooms.. >>'' Yeah.

XD

Orca
12-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Orca / [behind the scenes]
i got this name from my favorite game +show once i saw orca on the game and how famous he was[in the game] i liked him he also looks like 1 of my faorite charactor from .hack//sighn Bear hes awesome any ways the name came from .hack Orca of the azura sea full name dessendent of fiana hes so kool
END TRANSMISSION

Silver Ori-Kun
12-05-2004, 12:40 AM
My name...
I like Ori-Kun and Ori-Sama said both by retro and Twinklecie...
They sound good

Variable_Gunbuster
12-05-2004, 12:54 AM
My name...
I like Ori-Kun and Ori-Sama said both by retro and Twinklecie...
They sound goodI say, keep Origin cuz Ori-kun and stuff like that just sound to Japanese and unoriginal...I'm not saying that Origin is really an Original name but at least YOU are the only one here who has it...alot of other members have the "kun" at the end of their name. And Ori-Sama?...sounds like Osama Bin Laden.

Silver Ori-Kun
12-05-2004, 01:07 AM
LMFAO!
I guess so..not that I have that much of a problem with Bin Laden's name
But it does sounds simular, Origen and Ori-Kun
I wasn't going to change it
I just like it

spica_gingerbread
12-19-2004, 01:41 AM
I got my name form Zodiac P.I.-Spica, and a book called gingerbread-Gingerbread
Spica was an astologer, and she is so cool! I also this name for every where!!!
Gingerbread was the name if the doll in the book, her owner was Cyd Charrise, and I was obssed about this for the time.
Also Spica is the name that I used for my comic book character!!

michael_clark
12-19-2004, 07:43 PM
my user name is just my name. i was in a hurry and couldn't think of anything else to use when i was being rushed.

Abdoun
12-19-2004, 07:46 PM
hmm..well mine is the name of a city of a country iam from (jordan) but i was born in the US..i use to for everything..any forum or gaming name..dunno why..lol and NOONE knows how to pronounce it!!

Demon Hunter Dante
12-19-2004, 07:51 PM
My name with 4 1's!!!!! That's it!!!!

Sega saturn x
12-19-2004, 09:30 PM
Im a sega fan boy and its christmas.

Nevaeh
01-16-2005, 09:57 PM
My username fragile_1 symbolizes the way I act in real life… I view myself as weak, frail, and I’m sure many other people do as well. I have been told before that I’m too weak so, I think its sues me very much… but maybe someday my username will change along with the bad personality trait.^^

Janus Silverlock
01-16-2005, 10:56 PM
My username, Love_Monk, first off is meant to symbolize Miroku from Inuyasha, as he is a lechure and a pervert... but the deeper meaning is that I am here on this forum and IRL just trying to be a beacon of love to a world that just doesn't know enough love... I'm not a hippy, I'm not a conservative christian who thinks your all going to go to hell, I'm just here to try to help you with any problem you'd care to tell me about. ^_^ hope some of you take me up on that offer. PM me any time! ^_^ later

BladeWing
01-16-2005, 11:45 PM
My username I just got from a M:TG card "BladeWing The Risen" I thought it sounded cool so I decided to use it as a Username on forums.

-BladeWing.

__SnipeR__
01-16-2005, 11:56 PM
i just like it

shi_amai
01-17-2005, 07:20 PM
If you're bored of your username change it. 0.o

Well mine, it means Sweet Death, but I'm thinking about changing it. In most cases I use Amai (which means sweet). I just needed a name... my sister came up with it out of our japanese dictionary.

Saskilas
01-20-2005, 06:13 PM
Well, let's see here. The name "Saskilas" came from a story that I wrote a long time ago called The Lonely Twilight for my eighth grade English teacher (That's about three years ago). It's actually the name of a Scottish male who was a barkeep in a land called Aserath. I don't exactly know why I wanted to go by this name, but he always appealed to me as one of my favorite characters, though his part in the story was small.
Aside from the name Saskilas, most people know me as the one and only Almas. Almas is a Spanish word that means "souls"... But it also, from which country I do not know, is a word for "diamond".
So... That is the history of my user names. O.o

sjøpølse
01-20-2005, 06:22 PM
Bløthøne means soft chicken in norwegian. And you know why? Because I love soft chickens. Not to eat, but to gently hold in my arms. To give them affection. However, no one has ever given me a soft chicken, neither a non-soft chicken, and it is only thing that misses to utter my happiness. People are so selfish. Thus, since about two years, all the pet I have had were named Poulet (chicken, in french).

Saiyuko
01-20-2005, 10:15 PM
My user name is basically the main character's name of a parody I wrote,It's not quite finish yet though,I just can't find the time to finish it.

DownRight-eviL
01-20-2005, 10:27 PM
Hum... I already posted in this thread, but that was with a different name. I now dub myself... *Conceited* DownRight-Evil! It was a spur of the moment thing... X.x; I like it, I don't think I'll change it... Again... and again... and again... x__x

Variable_Gunbuster
01-20-2005, 11:46 PM
Hum... I already posted in this thread, but that was with a different name. I now dub myself... *Conceited* DownRight-Evil! It was a spur of the moment thing... X.x; I like it, I don't think I'll change it... Again... and again... and again... x__xwell I Down Right Like it! heheheee....yes I'm lame I know....but seriously your name rocks

Moved_to_new_account
01-20-2005, 11:49 PM
hey, you guys think I should change my name

Variable_Gunbuster
01-20-2005, 11:56 PM
hey, you guys think I should change my nameto what? If you want but I think your name is original.
But if you do change it you should change your Custom Title to:
Formely dark evo chaosx....or something...that way people will know it's you.
That's what I would do if I ever changed my username....but I doubt I will ever change it.

R384149
01-26-2005, 11:29 PM
My username is my favorate subway car,its actually 2 parts
R38= the car fleet type
4149=the car number
The picture in ,my signature is R38 #4149,I took that picture.

Moved_to_new_account
01-26-2005, 11:48 PM
Dark=dark
Evo=evolved
Chaos=chaotic
X=x

[BlackDeath]
01-27-2005, 05:57 AM
Foe me Black_Death is the allias for the plague, the plague being a virus that infects and kills things, destroyer of life, that's pretty much it i guess..

sword_master
01-27-2005, 07:25 AM
My name came about because i have never touch ed a sword and i am definitely no master with them so well sword_master

As good as you intentions were, please refrain from calling other members retards.

Moved_to_new_account
01-27-2005, 10:14 PM
[/QUOTE]Foe me Black_Death is the allias for the plague, the plague being a virus that infects and kills things, destroyer of life, that's pretty much it i guess..[QUOTE]
so you like to destroy life eh, well yopouc an do that in an rpg battle lol

EIENNI
01-27-2005, 11:02 PM
i got my name by putting together my name and a song by drowning pool.

(a)Aaron( j)Joseph (a) (Sinner)

Variable_Gunbuster
01-27-2005, 11:40 PM
My username is my favorate subway car,its actually 2 parts
R38= the car fleet type
4149=the car number
The picture in ,my signature is R38 #4149,I took that picture.what's with your infatuation with trains and such?

SamuraiPrincess
01-28-2005, 12:40 PM
Hi. I got my user name cause for one thing I like anything to do with samurais and well I am a girl that and a kick but attitude sometimes. I like things like Kenshin so I just thought of it and put it together.

Hideeho135
01-28-2005, 12:47 PM
i was watching the movie 'snw white', and i thought that it was saying 'hideeho, hideeho, its ff to work we go', s i was lie........'thatll work^_^ i got the 135 from my fodler number in choir

Poohnella
01-28-2005, 01:00 PM
I don't know if I already said how I got mine but I'll say it again......
Poohnella means pudding-cup in German and my grandfather gave it to me when I was born....

R384149
01-28-2005, 01:19 PM
what's with your infatuation with trains and such?trains /subway have been my hobbie since I was like 1,something my dad started me on.

souichi tsujii
01-31-2005, 03:15 PM
Sadako is from the book RING by Koji Suzuki. Sumeragi is from the mangas X and Tokyo Babylon. I put the two together and I liked the was they sounded. Also RING and X are my two favorite things to ever come out of Japan.

DarkGundamPilot
01-31-2005, 04:33 PM
I got mine from G-Gundam..... Very cheap..... -_-

MistaCloudStrife
01-31-2005, 04:35 PM
Cloud Strife is always taken...

MistaCloudStrife is never taken...

Simple as that.

XD

DX3
01-31-2005, 04:59 PM
i got mine from this face XD. i just turn it around to DX and 3 is how many year i have been with my girlfriend. 4 years now.:D

Tsuna Kadiri
01-31-2005, 05:49 PM
I love the word Tsunami. The way it is spelled, the way it sounds, the whole bit. So, I shortened it to Tsuna, and there you have it! :)

Kadiri is an actual name. I have no idea what it means though, Hehe. I thought it sounded pretty and just added it to the end of Tsuna.:D

DX3
01-31-2005, 07:05 PM
cool.

ssjgohanpunk
01-31-2005, 10:00 PM
me = db fanatic since 12 years ago or so
gohan=fav char
ssj=cool
punk=favkind of music

Seductress
01-31-2005, 10:47 PM
I got my name because it is so much like my main char that I use. She likes to seduce her way into her victims hearts then strike. It is her job to kill not seduce but breaking thier heart is a personal gain to her, unlike breaking thier bones would be.

Missy
02-01-2005, 01:31 AM
Easy... MistaCloudStrife is my hubby ^.^.. but i didnt want a name like uhh "Mrs.Strife" o_O so yeah, i just picked this.. sweet n simple as pieee :D

Copius
02-01-2005, 03:27 AM
my name just about how i do everything in copius amounts.
I couldn't stand to name myself anything from an anime, or some depressing, try hard garbage like 'dark blood knight' or something.

Tenchi Masaki
02-01-2005, 03:57 AM
Heh, I wish I had an elaborate background story for my username, but it's pretty straightforward.

Tenchi Muyo was my gateway drug to anime. I'm paying homage to my first anime, but making it my User Name. It's still one of my favorite animes(even though most people think it's stale and bland) and if it weren't for this series I wouldn't be here most likely...or I would be a DBZ fanatic(no offense, I think DBZ is a great series...now most of you guys will question my tastes in anime lol).

And some say I act like Tenchi Masaki. Clueless to what's going on around him sometimes, and also an all around nice guy.

There you have it, another unsolved mystery, solved!

Sword
02-09-2005, 01:01 PM
I like swords. I use it for everything on the internet. I used to call myself Sleipner, but I got bored of that.

Moved_to_new_account
02-09-2005, 07:03 PM
I like swords. I use it for everything on the internet. I used to call myself Sleipner, but I got bored of that.
why did you call ur self sleipner

KazeSniper
02-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Wind is my favorite element, I like sniper rifles, and I like to attack from a long distant hiding area.

macus alexander
02-10-2005, 06:42 AM
my user name is my real name
First name: Macus alexander (Macus for short)
Surname: Bogart

Ashminigun
02-16-2005, 09:37 PM
me... i have a lot of nicks that i picked up during my course of life... but for the internet, I first called myself as Minigun 'cause i played Syndicate & Syndicate Wars and i like the Vulcan like machine gun named Minigun.. then i came across Pokemon ( now not a found fan of it) i fusion the name Ash (it means determination and try to soar high) with Minigun and tatta!! it become Ashminigun... That's all folks

Variable_Gunbuster
02-17-2005, 06:54 PM
Wind is my favorite element, I like sniper rifles, and I like to attack from a long distant hiding area.so what you're saying is that you are a coward?...just kidding...cool name.:laugh:

Jakiao
02-17-2005, 07:06 PM
I chose this name way back before AnimeForum and AnimeGlobe were around. It was just TuxedoMask.com, and everything was Sailor Moon themed. I'm obsessed with green and blue, and I adore Jupiter. Now, consider that Amy annoyed the piss out of me, I chose to go with a Juper name instead. So, I ended up logging in as EternalJupiterKnight as an unknown chatter, and the rest is history.

I have tried to change my name numerous times in the past, but all attempts failed in that nobody seemed to recognize my new names. So, for now, I alternate around EternalJupiterKnight and Ejk. Though, doing that confuses noobies because when I'm using "Ejk" they've never seen my full name. Heh.

KazeSniper
02-17-2005, 07:59 PM
so what you're saying is that you are a coward?...just kidding...cool name.:laugh:
I like being sneaky at times. ^^ Like at school, I tend to suprise my friends since I seem to pop out of nowhere.

Yeah, so that is how I made my username. ^^

Tsuna Kadiri
02-17-2005, 08:03 PM
I like being sneaky at times. ^^ Like at school, I tend to suprise my friends since I seem to pop out of nowhere.

Yeah, so that is how I made my username. ^^
Hehe, your name always reminds me of Kamikaze, and how it means "Divine Wind" and all. Very cool, I like it. ^_^

Kenshin Himura (O.o)
02-17-2005, 08:08 PM
Mine means kenshin! he is my fav character!

Moved_to_new_account
02-17-2005, 08:24 PM
Mine means kenshin! he is my fav character!
well duh.

Wind is my favorite element, I like sniper rifles, and I like to attack from a long distant hiding area.
I have one thing to say about that, yay snipers.

and ejk, why do they need to noe you when they fisrt register, one look at wats above ur avatar makes them scream hee hee

Bean Bandit
02-17-2005, 08:29 PM
Kaitou Ace choose mine for me. It is a favortie anime character of his.

Jakiao
02-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Heh, I was talking more about chat o_O;

Moved_to_new_account
02-17-2005, 10:32 PM
oh well rhen, thats a different story I guess. I can imagine, you post there under EternalJupiterKnight and then someone says hi ejk, then a newbie, goes who da heck is EJK?

g0d_of_death
02-18-2005, 11:15 PM
Mine... well as u can see, i'm a duo fan... my fav anime is gundam wing. It wasn't hard, the god of death sounds kool too. :P

Apple-Chan
02-19-2005, 01:30 AM
*shnore*

I wanted just plain "Apple", but it was taken. Darn them. <__<

Apple---> From Suikoden series. She's my favourite character, by far. <3 Not only that, but its a cute name as well. (I really shouldn't have added in the -chan, I think that craps up my name. o_O; )

Crimson Soul
02-19-2005, 01:43 AM
Crimson is my favorite color and soul just sounds good after crimson

MistaCloudStrife
02-19-2005, 02:59 AM
I have mine basically because Cloud Strife rules... o.O

Sword
02-19-2005, 05:26 AM
why did you call ur self sleipner
Cause thats the name of Odin's cool horse.

Zedekiah
02-20-2005, 07:28 AM
More like a Boat that crashed here in Norway, causing the death of several human beings, enforcing fear in the general population when it comes to travelin' with ferries here in Norway. (And if you don't live in the "big" cities, you use ferries a lot :])

Arisa
02-20-2005, 11:11 PM
When I was coming up with a name when I was just registering a few minutes ago, I just wanted to come up with a random name that I like. I was and still is half-asleep, so all my "creativity" is drained out of me. And thus, I came up with the name "Arisa." The End.

I'll probably be whining about this later on. Oh well. x_x

~illusions~
02-21-2005, 10:03 AM
not like anyone will care, but i made my name because well...its just plain cool. common and simple. illusions..just the idea of it is kinda nifty. my rpg chara fools around with illusion magic. i thought of her just because of the name i made up. magic is awesome.... oh oh oh!! i like the little ~ thingys so i used them too! ^_^

Tara
02-21-2005, 10:54 AM
My username is my real name, thats why I used it :D

DarkWind: Lord of Dragons
11-08-2006, 02:26 PM
My username is "DarkWind: Lord of Dragons", because DarkWind is my nickname (I use it as usernames for multiple things) and because I like Dragons and have tons of Dragon Stuff...

Eternal_Love
11-08-2006, 02:43 PM
I used my username about everywhere. I chosed it because it reminded of me and boyfriend. We used to say that our love would be eternal.

poi_lkj_ask
11-08-2006, 02:52 PM
not me but i like to be called ask

chevrolet
11-08-2006, 03:07 PM
on all the other forum sites i'm on it was anime junkie, but on this one it was of course taken. But i like cars so i just put the first manufacturer i thought of

Dark Snow
11-08-2006, 03:16 PM
i picked Dark Snow because that was the name my teacher called me in Japan ^^

sinister_shadow
11-08-2006, 04:21 PM
I picked my username by picking two elements that kind of describe me.

1: I'm a nice guy, but can get very mean and somewhat sinister from time to time.
2: People use my shadow as shade because I'm over 6 feet tall.

So I decided to cram them into sinster_shadow.

The Wing Man
11-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Wing man is a termed used, I see it used like when a guy is going to ask out a girl and he asks one of his buddies to be his wing man.I think it means like a back up guy, someone who has you're back and is gonna cover for you and so on.

Toyama Tokanaea
11-08-2006, 10:09 PM
Hm.. I was bored, and I thought the name Toyama would be a good name, then I just randomly thought up a last name out of boredom.

Sepher Sephiroth
11-09-2006, 07:44 AM
Mine is quite simple. Sepher Sephiroth, Sepher instead of "Safer" Sephiorth is the same. It is also stated to be his true name as the One Winged Angel form. Sepher mean's numbers and Sephiroth mean's book I believe, So I thought why not be Sephiroth? Though I wish to change my name to Genesis because of a certain character in Dirge of Cerberus. But since alot of people have that name. I'll use the Romanjii term of Genesis, How do you use it? Well that is a secret I cannot tell.

NinjagirlNaika
11-09-2006, 08:10 AM
My Username belongs to my selfcreated Naruto-Character Naika whos an Ninjagirl from Konoha Gakure.

You´ll find a Picture of her in my FanArt-Thread "The Gallery of the handdrawn Pics" or you look in my Profile, there I use the same Pic of Naika as Profilepic.

Aura of the Twilight
12-03-2006, 10:13 AM
My username is a mix of reasons. 1st my real name is Aura 2nd I like Twilight time 3rd I thought it'd sound cool and 4th I really like Aura from the .Hack series.

Ever Dream
12-03-2006, 10:15 AM
My username is a song from Nightwish =3.

tenshi_kaitou_kirei
12-03-2006, 10:23 AM
mine means beautiful black angel wings when translated from Japanese ^^ insparation came from DNAngel ^^

Kristen
12-03-2006, 10:33 AM
=) C'est français. Le moyens "black".

;3 It's French. It means "black" (feminine)

Alice Lost
12-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Alice Lost was the main character from a book I wrote in the past called Heartless Angel's Castle. When my friends read the book, they started calling me Alice because they said my real name, Alakina Paysinger, was too big. Today, Alice Lost is still my nicname.

Alakina Paysinger

Wonderwice
12-03-2006, 10:43 AM
Mmm, I'm not explaining my previous name [Just a girl], it was totally random. This one [it's originally Wonderwice Margera, but I found that too long], is a [manga] Bleach character. He's [yes, he.] is my favorite character, a cutie and his personality looks somewhat like mine.

I got tired of my old so I decided to pick this one.

Fuu Kasumi
12-03-2006, 10:48 AM
My username is something I made up. o_o

I drew an anime person and my friend said it looked like a girl named Ana in my class, and I said it looks more like Elizabeth..So, it came out Eliana.
Levanos is just a last name I came up with and it sounds delicious so: Eliana Levanos.

+ Ana was Spanish, so I made Levanos to go with Ana's background.

sasunarubishoujo
12-03-2006, 12:47 PM
ppl ask about my name ALLLLLLLL the time...sasunaru from sasuke X naruto XDD and bishoujo means like beautiful girl in japanese or something...why i didnt just put shoujo instead of bishoujo? the name was already taken on ff.net and ya the name stuck ^ ^'

Jagan Eye
12-03-2006, 12:50 PM
Jagan Eye.
Its the eye used by Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho.
I liked the idea and decide to use it.
But the sad thing is...just because my username is Jagan Eye,
people assume that I'm a guy...which I'm not.
But yeah, Jagan Eye is something no one else used, so yepps.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
12-03-2006, 12:57 PM
mine means beautiful black angel wings when translated from Japanese ^^ insparation came from DNAngel ^^

Actually, literally translated it means "Pretty thief angel". Pretty as in tidy or clean. Since there is no "tsubasa" (wing) there is nothing in there about wings. Where did you learn your Japanese XD? I'm just kidding.

My username is Japanese for "Ms. Penguin". That's it. There's nothing else to it XD!

Psychicmind
12-03-2006, 01:13 PM
It was so long ago I forgot. It first came up while playing Bomberman Generation. In multiplayer, each person is given a color according to the controller they have. My cousin considered himself the ice element, so he took white. My sister likes the color blue, and me brother is fascinated with fire, so red was his color. Black was left, so I took it. I associated black with psychicness, so I took the word "psychic" and added "mind." Another reason is that telekinesis can be associated with intelligence, and I have usually, if not always, been the smartest person in my classes.

None of the above
12-03-2006, 01:15 PM
simply explained:
Hawk attacks=Hawkatex

Souhi
12-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Ever watch Tsubasa Chronicle?

It's the name of Kurogane's sword, meaing blue water or ice.

I'm itching to change it. However, since I lost the bulk of my wealth here, that'd be a bit of a problem xD.

harusame
12-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Mine is the name of Amidamaru's sword from Shaman King. I liked the name and it was that or Lightning Alchemist Rukia. harusame was the first one that came into my head.:laugh: It also means Spring Rain

-Batman-
12-03-2006, 02:48 PM
Wing man is a termed used, I see it used like when a guy is going to ask out a girl and he asks one of his buddies to be his wing man.I think it means like a back up guy, someone who has you're back and is gonna cover for you and so on.

Actually, that half true.

When you meet a girl at a bar, but she had a very ugly friend, Your friend then takes the roll of the "Wing man" and hooks up with said ugly girl while you attempt to hook up with her more attractive friend. The reason? If both girls are getting an escourt for the evening, the more attractive girl won't feel bad for her less attractive friend for not having companionship, and the less attractive girl won't feel jealous of her friend and cause a scene.

As for my name.
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Deadpool

.sakura
12-03-2006, 03:02 PM
My name is completely fanbased. ><
It's the name of one of the Naruto characters. =] Yes, I am a fangirl. Mwaha.
The '.' is just there because I sort of copied my sister's username [.Elric]
You know, just to bother her. xD

CrimTheFallenOne
12-04-2006, 02:06 AM
i got my name from Crim on dot//hack and added thefallenone...its my rp character... angel banished from heaven hell whouldent take him...plauged to walk the earth till his sin is purged...

-Shinigami-
12-04-2006, 02:29 AM
Hmm... my username? -Shinigami-

First off, I added the hyphens before "Shinigami" because someone already took that name... a person with 0 posts since 2004... --

Well why did I choose it?

1. Shinigami sounds fairly ok, until you start repeating it over and over again, which will turn you insane.
2. Shinigamis come out in quite a few anime (Bleach, Death Note, etc.).
3. It's the nickname of one of my favorite anime characters from Gundam Wing! lol

dreamStar
12-04-2006, 03:26 AM
dream came from the fact that i daydream a lot.
i hv no idea where the star came from though:D

German_Sniper9
12-04-2006, 05:01 AM
i like Ban Mido
from the get backers..

i want to change my user name to Dictator Chad...
but the forum updated and i no longer have the cash for it..

basicly i have no life...

Kazuma-chan
12-04-2006, 05:15 AM
well kazuma-chan is my favouruite character out of yakuza and it's also my frist name the chan part just becasue it sounds good when said with a coll voice 'hey there kazuma-chan!' see waht i mean?

Demonic Ice Dragon
12-04-2006, 05:32 AM
I've had two usernames here on AF in the past two years. ( Going on my third year soon. YAY! )

My first was Sakuras Flame, which I kind of abandon because well-- I tried to play theif to be funny to one of my friends and I PHAILED. xD Anyways, that username was more of a joke then anything due to my original character. She had a terrible past and what not, and the enternal flame of a broken heart, her name was Sakura, so. Sakura's Flame.

Demonic Ice Dragon came from her species. She is a Demon. And. And Ice Dragon. So. Demonic Ice Dragon. :3 Thought it sounded spiffy.

Mugen's Girl ~
12-04-2006, 06:48 PM
E-Z
Mine mean's I'm Mugen's Girl. xD
<3 Mugen!

Grave Robber
12-04-2006, 06:53 PM
I like my name cause is true. It is my real job

menchia
12-04-2006, 07:08 PM
I got mine from Mind of Mencia. Also my friend daku got his from combining Haku and Zaku from Naruto and his name.

menchia
12-04-2006, 07:10 PM
Funny though multiple site have people using those names such as youtube and both of us are like wtf someone as screwed as us

>Zack<
12-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Shortened version of my name (Zackari) ^-^ Sounds girly i know. The arrows are only there because Zack was already taken

S o l o
12-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Well my user name came from a song i heard on the radio, lol but i dont even know who sings it, the name just got stuck in my head o_o;;
so when i joined the forum it just came to mind and now its my username :P

Hamashimura
12-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Nice one,I would never thought of asking something like that...
Well,mine is Hamashimura...I sincerely hope that it camed straight out of my head,since I haven't heard it before as long as I remember...I think it's original,but still...
Well,I'm doing on my own manga,and main character is half american-half japanese boy - master of fire element magic,who uses Guan-Dau as his weapon...
His name is Leny Hamashimura(doesn't sound quite good,I know,but I gaved him name Leny becuse Leny is my fav character from Shaman King(Tao Len),and Guan-Dau as weapon cuz my favorite weapons are Katana and Guan-Dau....there...now I talked more than you asked... :banghead:

words spoken by:
Hamashimura

When I die I will become a Summon

anime133
12-05-2006, 02:05 PM
Shortened version of my name (Zackari) ^-^ Sounds girly i know. The arrows are only there because Zack was already taken
:eek: I didnt know that woz ur full name!!!

And my name spawned from the dark empty space in ma skull! And lacking actually being bothered 2 think up a better name which others will not give a toss about xD
Seriously though, im happy with my name which is from pure laziness ^_^

>Zack<
12-05-2006, 05:07 PM

And my name spawned from the dark empty space in ma skull! And lacking actually being bothered 2 think up a better name which others will not give a toss about xD
Lol! You're so lazy!

*FoX*
12-05-2006, 06:26 PM
well... wen i was younger i had a fascination with foxes for som reason?
i guess its coz they are such good hunters and VERY sneeky :P

but iv always used FoX... the cap X is for looks... the 2 ** and coz sum already has it here >.<

im also known as FoX_HunteR
and FoX_D3ff3nd3R

but mainly in games that i play online...

RandomActs
12-05-2006, 07:28 PM

ha thats silly :p lol

at the time i was visiting the forum i was on a sugar train, and so my name was born in all its glory lol XD

lucky leprachaun
12-05-2006, 10:24 PM
it was a spur of the moment thing. ask JFL77

*FoX*
12-05-2006, 11:01 PM
lol... u shoulda done unlucky leprachaun... that way it would have been contradicting XD

Sephiroth
12-06-2006, 07:57 AM
My name/identity is derived from Final Fantasy VII. This is the handle I chose when I initially registered here.

Ranshiin
12-06-2006, 11:07 AM
I got mine from a video game.

o_O;

It's kinda become standard even irl. My cousin shouts 'Oi! Mac! Get yo butt over here and work this comp!'

Sakaki Takano
12-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Well my name game from Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh.. and Takano..i have no idea where that came from...maybe from Tomo's last name....hmmmm....O.O;

Kaikou
12-06-2006, 11:46 AM
>.>

My name is my name. Kaikou is my name. So there for I made it my name.

Atara Inferno
12-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Well, Sky is blue (my second favourite colour) and L.A is where I wish to live, now put them together, what do you get? Skyla. There you go.

Beast
12-06-2006, 12:51 PM
I got "Beast" from Beast in X-Men

Martherus
12-06-2006, 12:59 PM
well, pretty standard too..
'Martherus' is my last name >_>

Yachiru Chan
12-06-2006, 01:02 PM
I really liked Yachiru, that pink haired gal from Bleach. ^^ Mwaha, she's so cute, and adorable! So, when I first registered, I thought, why not create a username? :3 So fangirl-ish, I know.

xD feehee.

Kewii
12-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Closed for Length