PDA

View Full Version : Cafeteria food...

skyler22
12-01-2004, 01:12 PM
What is the worst thing you have found or eaten in your cafeteria food or just food period

mine would be a fish fin in a chicken pot pie it was disgusting but great

inspiration for my story

Annik
12-01-2004, 01:24 PM
Seeing as how it was a rare occasion indeed for me to even leave the room in order to get lunch.... Not much.

However, I drank some cafeteria orange juice and it had an alcohol smell and rotting taste.

skyler22
12-01-2004, 01:32 PM
it was proibuly old and that has happend to one of my friends it was realy funny to watch

Karel
12-01-2004, 02:27 PM
ughh.. I hated that stuf.. the food is almost as ugly as the old hairy ladies that serve them.. x_x

SGI
12-01-2004, 03:15 PM
I remember at my University dining hall they served chicken burgers for lunch, chicken schnitzel for dinner. And then had chicken drumsticks 3 days later and they tasted a little... off.

____
12-01-2004, 03:31 PM
well at one of the schools i went to, the food bounced. Oo; then you can find bones in the food and the pizza swam in a pool of grease on your tray. then sometimes the food wasn't cooked right and there was still blood. a lot of times, the milk was old and rotten. X_x X.x Xx; also, they served backed chicken but there was no meat, just skin that was dripping in grease and who knows. what. the fruits and vegetables were wierd. peaches tasted like mushy pairs, and pairs tasted like burnt toast. Oo;:ninja: :sweatdrop :sweatdrop

then, we also had leftovers for a couple weeks wich tasted like cardboard.

i won't even dare continue. Oo;

shi_amai
12-01-2004, 03:48 PM
Almost all my cafeteria food is completely and utterly horrible. The grits are horrible (even worse then normal, because I hate grits either way). The hotdogs taste really weird. The pasta sauce looks like soft cat food, and so does some turkey thing they make. I swear that food is toxic.

Queen-of-Mars
12-01-2004, 04:06 PM
From K-8 the food was GREAT. The worst thing was the pizza..it just tasted unnatural.

Kiwii
12-01-2004, 04:26 PM
never ate cafeteria food from my skool now and never will i will always bring lunch form home never cafeteria last time i ate it
was extra disgusting i thought i saw a lil bit of green on my food once *shivers* the lunch ladies are worst and im not goin there
now

Pakachu
12-01-2004, 07:44 PM
ever have to chew your milk?
neither have i...almost did though. XP

vhinnnn
12-01-2004, 08:24 PM
i never git milk because one time there was a creat of month old milk and luckly some one noticed befor ne 1 drank ne

____
12-01-2004, 10:12 PM
Note: if you eat at the school that i went to, then beware of lunch lady hair. Oo; :ninja: :sweatdrop (XD that last part rhymed! XD) anyway, the lunch ladies had dandruff too, so you have to watch out for dead skin in your food. X_x X.x Xx; >.<

Alyssa
12-01-2004, 10:18 PM
One time I accidently found this like 20-inch hair thread that literally started appearing in my bowl of fries. I literally went "Ewwww" out in public **silly me** lol and apparently had to ask them to go get me a new batch. Fortunately, I was able to get it and eat it all before the lunch break was over. Whew! Thank goodness I look before I eat - hehe...

Pakachu
12-01-2004, 10:56 PM
Note: if you eat at the school that i went to, then beware of lunch lady hair. Oo; :ninja: :sweatdrop (XD that last part rhymed! XD) anyway, the lunch ladies had dandruff too, so you have to watch out for dead skin in your food. X_x X.x Xx; >.<
whoa... that one almost made me gagO_o

Alyssa
12-01-2004, 11:00 PM
Wow - not as bad as this lady in my school - she has the worst breath in the world. You wouldn't even stand up close to 25 feet away from her - that poor living soul... **ne**

Anyways, she cuts everything and cooks everything with her own bare hands - without even wearing gloves or properly washing her hands from time to time. And when she does, she always uses that nasty moldy green towel set up waaaay back in the closet right next to the cafeteria entrance. That was high school of course. Never will I eat food from her ever again O_o

Terra
12-02-2004, 04:30 AM
ugh! i don't think i'm going to eat the food in my school anymore.

Milly
12-02-2004, 06:56 AM
One time, the crappy school lunch ladies had to serve us some crap called: "chicken soup" when this "thing" wasn't even close to it! XD. It was this sticky, disgusting gunk with stringy chicken, old carrots, and possibly some generic brand of seasoning in it. Nobody wanted to eat it, but since I was hungry the minute I entered school, I found myself eating this "chicken soup". Heck, it wasn't even soupy!! XD Bad memories indeed...:<_<:

Silver Ori-Kun
12-02-2004, 07:09 AM
We don't have a cafeteria here....
But we have a canteen..you judt go by and grab your lunch then you're off..
My friend..he ordered some chicken wrap once...oh yuck..
He took a bite to the bottom...and there was this stuff dripping...yes i know it was disgusting oil...But..man, I swear it looked exactly like urine....
And I kept thinking of the hairy old bag who served that chicken wrap to my friend, the smile on her face....oh blegh...
Now when he buys them, I always say he's gonna buy 'the canteen lady's special'

shi_amai
12-02-2004, 07:57 AM
i never git milk because one time there was a creat of month old milk and luckly some one noticed befor ne 1 drank ne
Yeah, that happened here once too. A girl was about to drink her milk but I noticed that it had expired. And the milk is often frozen. I only get nesquick. (or however it's spelled).

skyler22
12-02-2004, 08:40 AM
i thank God that now my mom has allowed me to take my lunch
we also found three dead flys on some ones plate i guess it killed them instantly then a there was a ball of hair in this one guys soup ><
but when the helth inspecter guy comes lunch is actualy no to bad -.-

____
12-02-2004, 02:22 PM
whoa... that one almost made me gagO_osorry about that, but i had to say it.

One time, the crappy school lunch ladies had to serve us some crap called: "chicken soup" when this "thing" wasn't even close to it! XD. It was this sticky, disgusting gunk with stringy chicken, old carrots, and possibly some generic brand of seasoning in it. Nobody wanted to eat it, but since I was hungry the minute I entered school, I found myself eating this "chicken soup". Heck, it wasn't even soupy!! XD Bad memories indeed...http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/dry.gifyou had that stuff too? that was nasty, i ate it and then i started to act kinda high or drunk. either one of the two, i don't remember. Oo; only difference is that ours was green and chunky like hurl.

galdon
12-02-2004, 02:30 PM
it would have been the old recipe my school had for hamburger maccoroni.

at my school, i'm not sure what is worse, getting a plastic fork to eat meat, or getting meat that you can cut with a plastic fork.

SailorCross
12-02-2004, 02:31 PM
I remember this one time I had gotten some milk and the expiration date wasn't until like 5 days, so I thought it was fine. Well, I never checked it, or smelled the milk. When I tasted the milk, you know to take a sip, I nearly threw up. I still check my milk, it's been over a year. I got a free milk when I took it back, YEA!

Pakachu
12-02-2004, 07:59 PM
gawd... why do i keep looking in here!?!?

its kinda like watching a train wreck... I know its gonna be baad but still I look...-_-#

sliver
12-03-2004, 01:17 PM
THe worst i have ever had without a shadow of a doubt would have to "meat special surprise",ONe of the reasons it moved.

____
12-04-2004, 12:10 PM
T_T Y_Y

yesterday at the school cafeteria.....
i almost ate this gigantic hair ball!

also there were nose hairs in the food. X_x X.x Xx;

it was sick. >.<

Metaldork
12-04-2004, 05:31 PM
Cafeteria food sucks ---

Kiwii
12-04-2004, 05:36 PM
T_T Y_Y

yesterday at the school cafeteria.....
i almost ate this gigantic hair ball!

also there were nose hairs in the food. X_x X.x Xx;

it was sick. >.<

errrm.......i think i just lost my appetite and i don't think im getting it back anytime soon
:dogrun: all well there it goes

Rikku
12-04-2004, 07:03 PM
I actually likes the food that they served back in my elementary school.
We really had good nutritionist. But i prefer packing my own lunch back then.

Korobi
12-05-2004, 12:04 PM
its like they serve leftovers everyday and one time someone found a spider in their pizza at school

Silver Ori-Kun
12-05-2004, 02:10 PM
Well...I can't wait 'til today at school for the 'canteen lady's special'

Kiwii
12-05-2004, 04:56 PM
*watches her apitite run farther*
i am now and forever more off lunches from skools

Lvon
12-05-2004, 05:00 PM
We have Bratwurst covered in Sour Kraut.. It's really nasty. (( For those who don't know what Sour Kraut is, it's rotten cabbage ))

Kiwii
12-05-2004, 05:02 PM
this is making fear factor put to shame kids should earn money
just for eating that stuff more money if they don't throw up after

Metaldork
12-05-2004, 06:04 PM
Thats nothing, sometimes at my school we have chicken nuggets filled with cheese. *ACK*

Kiwii
12-05-2004, 06:09 PM
oy some kids say that this skool name slug serves cafeteria food
and sometimes has bugs in it but i thinks its maggets
oy wat is it with hair and bugs in food? and extremly nasty
food mixes

gadgetgirl16
12-05-2004, 06:13 PM
ive never tasted cafeteria food....never was in one.....

____
12-05-2004, 06:31 PM
oy some kids say that this skool name slug serves cafeteria food
and sometimes has bugs in it but i thinks its maggets
oy wat is it with hair and bugs in food? and extremly nasty
food mixesi have no idea, for i'm not the lunch ppl who serve this slop.

We have Bratwurst covered in Sour Kraut.. It's really nasty. (( For those who don't know what Sour Kraut is, it's rotten cabbage )) don't get me into the bratwursts in full detail. :ninja:

its like they serve leftovers everyday and one time someone found a spider in their pizza at schoolsomething similar happened to the ppl at my school too. we were having a "little" bug "problem" you could say. :ninja: Oo;
And i thought moths only came out at night and nowhere near the food...........

random123
12-05-2004, 08:24 PM
i take cooking and we were making snickerdoodles er somethin and we found a needle in the dough...talk about killing someone =_=......out schools cafeteria's ok but the pizza's all soaked in grease and sometimes the fries are under cooked and it makes u sick, and our salads are ok exept their kinda expired. i never buy lunch at school any more...i just eat when i get home:D