PDA

View Full Version : final exams

mint_tea
12-01-2004, 08:43 AM
who has to take the evil dreaded tests
i do next week me and my friend i think some of you know her skyler22? she told me about this site but she's sick to day and would rather be here at school than miss something on the finnals but i don't think it would make a difference she looks miserabul gah evil tests :mad:

Nullpunkt
12-01-2004, 08:50 AM
Poor skyler... I didn't know she was sick. I hope she gets better soon. So you know her, huh? Well then, welcome to AF. I hope you enjoy your stay. Just follow the rules and try not to double post or piss any of the mods off. ^^ Good luck with the exams, too.

Zero

mint_tea
12-01-2004, 08:54 AM
thanks and i'll try ^^
she has like this cold thing i know her from one of my friends its confusing realy

Innotech
12-01-2004, 09:23 AM
I have to take a few next week, an accounting one, a micro-Economics, QMET, and Computer Science-C++

Nyanko
12-01-2004, 09:41 AM
Bah... finals. Mine's in two weeks... in English, U.S. History, and Japanese... two of those are take-home though, so that's nice. =) But I'm not looking forward to them.

Genghis Beatrix
12-01-2004, 09:43 AM
I have finals next week in AlgebraII, Brit. Lit., and Biology. -.- Then, if there is a DDR party at my school, I'm going to it.

Kewii
12-01-2004, 09:52 AM
I just finished my midterm exams yesterday. Overall, I did fine. I was jsut upset with one of them. For that one we had to do five identifications, about a page each, and write an essay. All within an hour.
I pretty much ran out of time and my essay got really bad at the end. I'm hoping to still get an A, because at least all the information was there. It just wasn't as elaborated on as it should have been.

Good luck to everyone who still has to write.

Genghis Beatrix
12-01-2004, 09:54 AM
I don't believe I have to. But yeah, writing exams are definately horrible.

Fabala
12-01-2004, 10:42 AM
^^

13th, 14th, and 18th, yes yes. And then I'm done until January.

Zingo
12-01-2004, 10:47 AM
Only one midterm exam, and I'm finished. Had maths, english and norwegian.

Sara
12-01-2004, 10:54 AM
Finals on the 15th, 16th, 17th. All my classes except Art and health.. Bleh.

En Svensk Tiger
12-01-2004, 11:21 AM
Screw the exams, go outside and make abstract art out of dying birds in the streets..
Way more constructive -.-

I had a midterm Exam in French the other day. Went quite well, though I didn't study at all... Guess the teacher was just surprised that I actually managed to utter some words in French, since I usually suck in French class..

Exams, fun for the whole family..

sjøpølse
12-01-2004, 11:33 AM
Screw the exams, go outside and make abstract art out of dying birds in the streets..
miam.
Next time, just say one very unusual word in french, which only skilled french speakers use, like "indubitablement" (undoubtedly) or "il apparaît évident alors que l'expression d'une telle réalité se traduit dans le macrocosme métaphysique de l'allégorie du chapeau" (it appears obvious, then, that the expression of such a reality is traduced in the metaphysic macrocosm of the hat allegory.. If the teacher asks, it is the hat of Charles Bovary, in "Madame Bovary", of Flaubert)
Teachers are easy to corrupt.

For my part, I don't know when my final terms are... I guess it will be a surprise when arriving in class. I know my last one is in Deutsch, the 14.

galdon
12-01-2004, 11:44 AM
i have to take 4, they desided on the very year that i would be a senior that seniors should take 4 cores instead of just one. http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/frown.gif http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/frown.gif http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/frown.gif

red storm
12-01-2004, 12:15 PM
Baah, finals are nothing but an added test, you go in, you make 'em, you get out. I onestly do not see why everybody is actualy listening to those 'fear the exams' speech teachers give you.

I had them last year, I passed. Just study like you would on a normal test and you'll be fine.

En Svensk Tiger
12-01-2004, 12:17 PM
miam.
Next time, just say one very unusual word in french, which only skilled french speakers use, like "indubitablement" (undoubtedly) or "il apparaît évident alors que l'expression d'une telle réalité se traduit dans le macrocosme métaphysique de l'allégorie du chapeau" (it appears obvious, then, that the expression of such a reality is traduced in the metaphysic macrocosm of the hat allegory.. If the teacher asks, it is the hat of Charles Bovary, in "Madame Bovary", of Flaubert)
Teachers are easy to corrupt.

Merci beaucoup. I might use that one tomorrow during French class. Teahcers are easy to corrupt indeed... During the oral exam I just said "Il fait froid de canard en Russie avec l'hiver" or something like that... She was very impressed.. I even got a better grade than all the kids who in reality are much better than me in the french language.. Life ain't fair..

Still, I have 2 exams left I think...Norwegian and "Nynorsk" (new-norwegian)Which is just the same as Norwegian, only it's a bit different -.-

Dunno when these exams will take place though, but I guess I'll figure -.-

sjøpølse
12-01-2004, 12:27 PM
ord - orda - order
I learnt I have one tomorrow. Text analysis, Candide, by Voltaire. I read that book a long time ago, and then they claim to make us know authors we wouldn't read otherwise.

skyler22
12-01-2004, 12:42 PM
ahh yes i see mint tea is makeing herself at home hey mint! ^^
but yes midterms i know i had to have missed something in second block because i kept nodding off because of my medicine its really more my allergies im not realy shure if im sick but i do fell like that turtle we passed this morning that didn't make it accross the road... well if i don't pass the exams i'll just die

Queen-of-Mars
12-01-2004, 01:17 PM
I have four finals this coming week, but they're all evenly spaced out so it won't be too stressful. My schedule is...

Monday: Theatre 1-3pm
Wednesday: Math 9-11am
Thursday: Psychology 7-9am
Friday: English That one I can take whenever I feel like it on that day since its online.

Thursday is going to SUCK. x_X I have to wake up at 6 to by ready by 6:30 to be there by 7. >.> Can anyone say coffee?

Fabala
12-01-2004, 09:32 PM
6am? Pfft. I'm up between 5 and 5:30 twice every week to get out to school ^^ lol

Baah, finals are nothing but an added test, you go in, you make 'em, you get out. I onestly do not see why everybody is actualy listening to those 'fear the exams' speech teachers give you.

I had them last year, I passed. Just study like you would on a normal test and you'll be fine.

Weeeell.. That all depends on what teacher and class you have, really. My Chem professor decided against a formal midterm, so the final is cumulative. @.@;

Alyssa
12-01-2004, 10:12 PM
Exams... yai! That's what I've been trying to do for the past week and a half actually. Yeah - still studying under the wings of my forsworn professor who's gone literally sticky on me.

"You have to show up for class everytime."

What do I say? Darn review! **Sighs** Besides, been studying a lot lately, so it's all good.

Final exams coming up in two weeks lol - no time to waste. ^^

Terra
12-02-2004, 04:34 AM
i hate exams!!! thank god that my final exams is over... until next year...

Zedekiah
12-02-2004, 04:39 AM
no time to waste. ^^
Right you are! Off you go. Waste no time in another place.

Muffy
12-02-2004, 04:43 AM
Aww final exams x] i love exams! ^_^ well gambatte all! -peace out-

Zedekiah
12-02-2004, 04:45 AM
Yes. You should do that. Learn from her, Aly.

-War in-

Terra
12-02-2004, 05:06 AM
Aww final exams x] i love exams! ^_^ well gambatte all! -peace out-
OMG i never thought i would met some1 who love exams... i've got school exams, music exams plus japanese class exams...