11-30-2004, 06:29 PM
I play the viola.:D
It is a cool instrument.:D
Orchestra is awesome.:laugh:
If u join u will agree.:p
Hiei should play a bass.I think it suits him.:cool:

Variable_Gunbuster
11-30-2004, 06:51 PM
I play electric guitar. I love it, it's the only thing that satisfies me (other than a real woman....lol). When I'm really bored or when I really feel like it, I'll just grab it, hook it up to my awsome Marshall amp and let it rip. Ofcourse I do like to take breaks from the loudness that an electric makes so I grab my acoustic and jam. I'm also in a band, we suck...been with them for about four months now. And I been playing guitar for a mere 2 years.

my_life_sucks
11-30-2004, 07:01 PM
I use to play the flute, I liked it becuase I was always better than everybody, but now I can't play no more since I don't go to regular school, but I could get private lessons if I wanted to...

Pakachu
11-30-2004, 07:21 PM
sadly, i dont play any instruments but i would love to learn how to play the shakuhachi(sp.?) or the Dulcimer

DownRight-eviL
11-30-2004, 08:37 PM
I play the piano, and fortunately, my parents are going to let me get violin lessons... I also love the orchestra... It's music is quite soothing on the nerves. ^^;

Mingus
11-30-2004, 08:56 PM
I've played piano since I was a weee little youngin. And before that I took some violin, but i guess I liked piano better at the time. I also take clarinet for my Concert band at school and take Jazz and classical lessons for piano (I play in me school's jazz band). Orchestra music makes me sleepy, but then again, so does everything else ^-^;;

BlackFrost
11-30-2004, 11:38 PM
I play both piano and violin. But we don't have an orchestra T_T...or a band... but we do have a band in a church...

Korobi
12-22-2004, 06:07 PM
i play the violin but want to switch to chello in the orchestra. and i wanna play the guitar

Elfy
12-22-2004, 06:13 PM
me plays the clarinet and the saxophone.
I am studying clarinet at university and am in one of Australias top wind orchestras.
I've always wanted to play the trumpet or the guitar tho.

I love most orchestral music...I find it soothing.

DarkPrinceBman
12-22-2004, 06:28 PM
Well i'm a really good drummer
but i sing now and i used to play the trumpet
anyway if any one see's Something American he's my Guitarest
i now him personaly

*Nosferatu-Adore
12-22-2004, 06:30 PM
I don't play any instruments... I suck at that kind of stuff, so I just stick to video gaming and language-studying... My brain is the only talented part of my body O_o.

Rikku
12-22-2004, 07:16 PM
Piano is all I'm good at. =(

Kumi
12-22-2004, 07:17 PM
I played the violin for 3 yrs......i can play guitar and a little piano...such as twinkle little star.....and stuff like that!

Janus Silverlock
12-22-2004, 07:32 PM
I've been playing electric and bass guitar for a little over a year now... Still am not that good at it though... I think I'm a pretty good singer, if what I do in my kind of music is what YOU would call singing... I'm in a christian heavy metal band, and yes I said CHRISTIAN and HEAVY METAL at the same time. It does exist. later.

Terra
12-23-2004, 03:59 AM
i think piano is okay... i just passed my grd.5 exam this year:D
and i know how to play flute... a little...