PDA

View Full Version : Rage Against The Machine Vs. Audioslave?

Zackiroth
11-30-2004, 01:38 PM
Ok... Who do you like better? Rage Against The Machine or Audioslave?
Personally, I like Rage better... because they have been around longer and I think that Zack De La Rocha is a better frontman than Chris Cornell...
I think that most of Rage's songs are better than the Audioslave songs...

Ami~chan
11-30-2004, 01:45 PM
I haven't listened to much RATM (Rage Against the Machine), but I enjoy Audioslave.

.[TT]Death//Scythe666
11-30-2004, 01:58 PM
I do personally prefer RATM myself, no comparison to me actually and this isnt a knock on Audioslave I believe they have good music but it doesnt compare to RATM imo RATM's songs are so powerful and alot have much meaning to them there great ^^; lol

Zackiroth
11-30-2004, 02:13 PM
Yeah, RATM had the whole Rap-rock set out more or less perfectly...

Annik
11-30-2004, 05:01 PM
I'm more of a Rage fan. O_o I think I've heard a song or two by Audioslave and the result was a big "NEG" in my brain.

So. Rage. Ye-ah.

Ollie
11-30-2004, 05:54 PM
...vs Soundgarden as well, since the singer is from that band.

Mmmm audioslave...'cause I haven't heard enough from RATM to say, I guess. But from I HAVE heard, I think is great. =D

Zackiroth
12-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Yeah... I suppose I should've put Soundgarden in the title, too.
I'd still choose Rage, though... Even though Soundgarden are a really good band. My favorite Soundgarden Songs are Black Hole Sun and SpoonMan.

Alyssa
12-01-2004, 11:28 PM
RATM - wow, I haven't heard of them in a looooooooong time actually. Never was fond of their music - I apologize. Was more of a pop singer, though I did enjoy instrumental music. Still, RATM would be my better choice here. But Soundgarden I've heard of - and there was one song I liked from that band. You pretty much nailed some good songs in the head there. ^^

Pakachu
12-01-2004, 11:32 PM
wow.. blackhole sun.. gawd that video was a trip!!

think i'm more into Rage.
i loved most of the stuff i heard back in the day.