PDA

View Full Version : SHADA-SMITH's Gallery of Pictures.

SHADA-SMITH
11-25-2004, 07:38 PM
greetinz im new here and the nick? SHADA-SMITH remember that:p

chick 1

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/501/JongerensiteWSS.jpg

chick 2

the rest wil be contineuhttp://img116.exs.cx/img116/1711/tekeningdulcan002waaza3.jpg

Innotech
11-25-2004, 07:49 PM
well you certainly have incredible talent!
Keep it up!

Ollie
11-25-2004, 07:54 PM
those are really good, but the second one looks like she got punched in the face.

Actually, the second one sucks compared to the first. The first is REALLY good.

Shadowstarr
11-25-2004, 09:45 PM
welcome 2 af
ur pretty good

inuyasha-sakura
11-25-2004, 09:56 PM
welcome!! welcome!! ur drawings are really good!! ^_^

Boo
11-25-2004, 10:06 PM
Welcome to ag and have fun.BTW Thats perfect too me,but once again,im no artist lol

Metaldork
11-25-2004, 11:17 PM
Cool drawings

Ollie
11-26-2004, 12:18 AM
Judging from your style, you were a member here before. A member who took negative comments very badly.

What was your name again?

SHADA-SMITH
11-26-2004, 04:45 AM
forgotten whisper butt this time i wil do my best to stay a bitt longer..
and look i dont like negative comments:(..

butt that is over im now 19 and im growing up and im ready to make friends here:p and respect anyone:cool:

thank you people i will post more of this stuff thjop:D :D

i must say? this forum looks good better than the forum aku tenshi:p

whats whit that warning?:computer:

TodayIsMine
11-26-2004, 06:22 AM
These pics are very well done! almost professional to me (the first one)
the second one kinda looks like your own style of drawing...
but, my main point is, they are both very original and both amazingly good drawings!

ps. I am an artist myself, and I believe u have greatly ecceeded my skills. if u wanna see my drawings go to flame demons gallery of pictures.

SHADA-SMITH
11-26-2004, 06:40 AM
These pics are very well done! almost professional to me (the first one)
the second one kinda looks like your own style of drawing...
but, my main point is, they are both very original and both amazingly good drawings!

ps. I am an artist myself, and I believe u have greatly ecceeded my skills. if u wanna see my drawings go to flame demons gallery of pictures.
whit plessure show itt to me:rolleyes:

Essex
11-26-2004, 06:42 AM
The first is REALLY good.

I agree... you're very, very talented!!

SHADA-SMITH
11-26-2004, 06:49 AM
hahahah thanx people i think i gonna cry:( ...

i now for 3 month's busy to make more than 50 drawings works:awe: :)

Zingo
11-26-2004, 08:08 AM
Souge.. You're amazing. The first one is really great

tiv
11-26-2004, 11:56 AM
forgotten whisper butt this time i wil do my best to stay a bitt longer..
and look i dont like negative comments:(..
well, if you don't look over the negative comments and try to improve from them, then your work won't get any better. the only way you can improve is to try to learn from the critiques that people give your works of art.

now, i like the second one that you posted, but the first one, though the work is decent on it, it doesn't compare to the second. her shoulders look a little small to me, and her hand and arms look a little too thin. try to make them a little bigger next time. but it shows skill and both show that you know what you're doing. a few improvements here and there and you'll be fantastic. ^_^

SHADA-SMITH
11-26-2004, 05:25 PM
im on the rullezz tiv:)

http://img96.exs.cx/img96/4076/symbole.jpg
sample

http://img75.exs.cx/img75/8646/DSCN1145.jpg

chick 3 New

:awe:

*Nosferatu-Adore
11-26-2004, 05:49 PM
Woah, you're a great artist!!!! I could never draw something that good!!! Even Innotech liked it!! He points out every problem there could be in someone's artwork:laugh:

tiv
11-26-2004, 07:35 PM
hmn...you're right, whispers, he doesn't take constructive comments very well, does he? ah well O_o;...guess it takes a big man to admit to a few problems and learn how to work them out...but...hey, maybe that's just me?

and besides, i know i'm not that good...i know i have a long way to go before i am good...if i didn't know that, if i didn't accept that, if i just thought that i was the best thing on this planet since sliced bread...then i would have no place to go but down...which isn't a very nice way to go as up would be better, always improve what you can do and what you know. but i'll get better, because i know i can and i know that there's things i can improve on, there's always things that everyone can improve on. and if you don't pay attention to that, then i pity you.

if you're an artistic master, than you better be able to paint me a picture just as well as draw it, lets also include charcoal, graphite, conte crayon and water color. lets see a scalpture of it then. i do admit that you have a wonderful talent, but so do a lot of other people. is inking all that you can do then...? lets see some pencil work...lets see some work in ball point pen or colored pencil...lets see a couple paintings.

i know i'm not a fantastic artist...but i'm not going to sit here and show a couple of pictures and expect people to bow at my feet. i expect a couple constructive comments so that i can at least improve my weak points.

you can be a man, and accept a few comments here and there, because, as an artist, you're going to get them regardless on how well done your work is, and, all right, sometimes comments won't help, but there will be a good deal of them that can, and will... or you can be a child, and ignore it all...and say that you rule. end of story, no room for improvement...and the only way for you to go is down...

SHADA-SMITH
11-26-2004, 07:46 PM
uuuhhhmmm i dont want to dissepoint you buth painting? thats not realy my talent:( ...

and i drew only the art of ninja's or chinese womans samurai..

an i can drawing your face whit out a problem show me a pitcure of yourself and i do my work;) ..... i have learn a lot of things drawing effe more than i was here before.. and that nick name was Dulx:p ...

and now im shada smith

and jes i am a man..

and i have my own way for my drawing works..:<_<: no one is better than anyone nobody is perfect than anyone Just be yourself. that what ik thinking;) ..

Innotech
11-26-2004, 08:03 PM
uuuhhhmmm i dont want to dissepoint you buth painting? thats not realy my talent:( ...

and i drew only the art of ninja's or chinese womans samurai..

an i can drawing your face whit out a problem show me a pitcure of yourself and i do my work;) ..... i have learn a lot of things drawing effe more than i was here before.. and that nick name was Dulx:p ...

and now im shada smith

and jes i am a man..

and i have my own way for my drawing works..:<_<: no one is better than anyone nobody is perfect than anyone Just be yourself. that what ik thinking;) ..
If people criticize something about your work, do not get upset. I know it hurts when you put your heart into an artwork and people make fun of something in it or criticize it a lot, but it is your art, and your creation and if you want to get better, practice even more. Never be satisfied with how you draw, doing that will only get you an attitude of arrogance and thinking you are the best, but there is ALWAYS someone better or at least equal. Just do your best work, keep drawing, and keep showing us your great artwork.
stay cool.

SHADA-SMITH
11-26-2004, 08:21 PM
i now there is always someone better than i.... a i say Be yourself..
and i want to be a proffesional artist now im busy to make tuning cars there is someone help me whit that and whit a lot of expirience than i am. so i getting a level up whit this.... butt one question to you moderators shal i post more of my art or not?. it seems that you gus dont like my art isn't it?:(
and if you guys dont like my art than i'l better leave:<_<:

and you guys wil not be disturbt of mine posts;)

is it Jes? or No?:rolleyes:

tiv
11-26-2004, 08:24 PM
i now there is always someone better than i.... a i say Be yourself..
and i want to be a proffesional artist now im busy to make tuning cars there is someone help me whit that and whit a lot of expirience than i am. so i getting a level up whit this.... butt one question to you moderators shal i post more of my art or not?. it seems that you gus dont like my art isn't it?:(
and if you guys dont like my art than i better leave:<_<:

and you guys wil not be disturbt of mine posts;)

is it Jes? or No?:rolleyes:
i only had a problem with how you took constructive comments. i like your art though. you have a great talent. post more. ^_^

YukoRancor
11-27-2004, 03:13 AM
What materials do you use?
That is pure awesomeness.

SHADA-SMITH
11-27-2004, 05:48 AM
:) i use a micro liner and a draw liner.:)

Essex
11-27-2004, 12:00 PM
The last one was awsome!

x3_RiNi
11-27-2004, 02:40 PM
Those are very nice.
I'm guessing you use ink?

SHADA-SMITH
11-27-2004, 06:35 PM
thAnx people this is not all what i have... i have a lot more to show to you all:laugh: ..

Tayama
11-28-2004, 06:15 PM
Haha, Shada-Smith, I actually found you!

I'm sorry people, my english isn't that good. But I'll try to say a few things:

Shada is one of the most pathethic people I ever met on a forum. I don't know the guy himself, but he lives like 30 km away from me. He calls himself a 'eastern art master': He's the living proof of egoïsm.

With 19 years of living experience he still doesn't know that getting critiques is the most important thing for an artist. Damn, this guy doesn't even deserve to be called an 'artist'. Yeah, it's obvious Shada has some nice talent rushing through his veins, but damn... he thinks he is the best and can't improve any further. He always talks about japanese art and how he wants to work with real japanese art masters.

How can someone get a job as a concept artist or illustrator when you don't except advice or crits? You'll end up making roadsigns, dude.

I've met him on a dutch art forum. He created an art thread at the place, so I looked at his art and immediately saw he could create quite some nice things. I was interested in him, but when I followed him for not more then 2 days, I saw how big his ego was.

He even created an arttopic for himself. Well, nothing wrong with that. But the best has to come: He putted several rules in his first post. Rules for the people who wanted to comment on his artwork:

'1. don't post any art you created yourself
2. you can say your opinion about my art, but don't give me advice on how I can improve my work
3. no crits or fights that are useless
4. keep ontopic
5. enjoy the gallery'

Damn, I laughed out loud. What kind of artist makes rules like 2 and 3? Right. :laugh:

Innotech
11-28-2004, 09:20 PM
well...thats certainly...harsh. I dont really know what to say about that, but I do notice this guy has a hell of an ego for sure. Thats fine to be proud of your work, but to not accept criticism...thats a dead-end for artists, because it tells people you dont want to get better. You can ALWAYS get better. Life is a lesson to be learnt, and art is an especially good teacher.

SHADA-SMITH
11-29-2004, 04:04 AM
Haha, Shada-Smith, I actually found you!

I'm sorry people, my english isn't that good. But I'll try to say a few things:

Shada is one of the most pathethic people I ever met on a forum. I don't know the guy himself, but he lives like 30 km away from me. He calls himself a 'eastern art master': He's the living proof of egoïsm.

With 19 years of living experience he still doesn't know that getting critiques is the most important thing for an artist. Damn, this guy doesn't even deserve to be called an 'artist'. Yeah, it's obvious Shada has some nice talent rushing through his veins, but damn... he thinks he is the best and can't improve any further. He always talks about japanese art and how he wants to work with real japanese art masters.

How can someone get a job as a concept artist or illustrator when you don't except advice or crits? You'll end up making roadsigns, dude.

I've met him on a dutch art forum. He created an art thread at the place, so I looked at his art and immediately saw he could create quite some nice things. I was interested in him, but when I followed him for not more then 2 days, I saw how big his ego was.

He even created an arttopic for himself. Well, nothing wrong with that. But the best has to come: He putted several rules in his first post. Rules for the people who wanted to comment on his artwork:

'1. don't post any art you created yourself
2. you can say your opinion about my art, but don't give me advice on how I can improve my work
3. no crits or fights that are useless
4. keep ontopic
5. enjoy the gallery'

Damn, I laughed out loud. What kind of artist makes rules like 2 and 3? Right. :laugh:
and people if i want it to ask for information? for drawing than i want itt butt not from him TAYAMA OR DNEY becouse those guys mess whit my live whit this crapy story of him he want's to take me down and everywhere where i go's he go's How low can you go anyway.
i think you better leave now:<_<:

Tayama
11-29-2004, 06:07 AM
Dude, why do you always quote your own posts? Your talking to yourself. Haha.

The only thing I want to reach with this, that you have to understand that getting advice and critiques is the most normal thing for an artist. Posting your work on the internet A.K.A asking crits and comments.

Don't you see that everyone share the same thoughts as me? Even this people on an English forum. Does your penis grow with every post you read about people who also think your ego is just too big?

That's not a positive thing for an artist. It's good to be proud of your work, but just don't be too proud man. Every artist, even Hayao Miyazaki, Satoshi Kon and Yasuhiro Nightow [to name some awesome japanese names] can learn their whole life.. Your knowledge about things is never complete. Never.

I'm just trying to help you understand all this dude.

Don't just turn off every discussion.

SHADA-SMITH
11-29-2004, 09:05 AM
:D battle?:huh:

Tayama please make your own topic whit your art..
its a little different...

tiv
11-29-2004, 11:02 AM
There...the drawings you have already posted will also be in this thread.

SHADA-SMITH
11-29-2004, 01:13 PM
thank you tiv:happy: