PDA

View Full Version : Muse

Ollie
11-27-2004, 10:57 PM
if there WAS a topic on this band before, it must be super old, 'cause I can't find one. >_>

ANYWAY!

This is my absolute favorite band ever ^_^ Liked them for awhile, and my love and fascination keeps on growing. Just recently, I heard their take on "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" and I must say, I grow more bitter that I missed BOTH their concerts in Seattle every day. ;_;

Why do British bands rule so much?! >_<

Die Tod von Euch
11-27-2004, 11:18 PM
Oh yes, I love them very much, too. A bit sad that I won't be able to make it to 99x's (local radio station's) Missle Toe Jam, at which Muse will be playing. ;_;

British bands rule because of...um...the accents? *shrugs* I dunno. Maybe it's simply a matter of education...heh.

Zedekiah
11-27-2004, 11:22 PM
Sunburn si t3h win.

Haven't heard a lot of them, though.. But I like what I've heard so far ^_^

raven1491
11-27-2004, 11:26 PM
I heard ppl say that they like it alot.

Ollie
11-27-2004, 11:34 PM
Sunburn si t3h win.

Haven't heard a lot of them, though.. But I like what I've heard so far ^_^Songs that you MUST listen to:

Map of Your Head
Space Dementia [oh, how I love thee <3]
Hypermusic
Hyper Chrondiac Music
Hate This And I'll Love You
Feeling Good
Plug-In Baby
Recess

enjoy them! =D

En Svensk Tiger
11-28-2004, 12:16 PM
Muse is of top notch quality, hey, it's British..

Though I must admit that my favorite song by them is Bliss... dunno why, just like that song very much.. -.-

Zackiroth
11-30-2004, 02:05 PM
This is when i'm glad I live in Britain! ^.^
Muse are a really good band... One of my many favorites.

retro
11-30-2004, 02:35 PM
Have some of the albums massive fan of hysteria & that album Absolution.
Been to one of there concerts Telewest or was it at Newcastle Uni... oh well, top class like ~

Annik
11-30-2004, 02:51 PM
Muse is of top notch quality, hey, it's British..

Though I must admit that my favorite song by them is Bliss... dunno why, just like that song very much.. -.-
The two people who got me into Muse love that same song.

I happen to like Hysteria. That song.... the guitar. That's all I have to say.

sjøpølse
12-18-2004, 05:35 PM
Muse is indeed tasteful. Sunburn was the first one I heard of them and I've liked all that I heard from them up to now. And Bliss is a perfection of 1 in the morning anchored in my brain, it repeatedly rings in my head.