PDA

View Full Version : Santa Ai is checking her list. Have YOU been good this year?

Daenerys
11-27-2004, 10:05 PM
Alright, do you want to sign onto AG, and open a present? If so, this is the thread for you.

I'm going to be making 3(?) gifts. It'll be on a HTML page on my site.

It'll be a badly drawn box (Unless someone wants to draw a box for me), and you click on the box to open it, and inside will be -something-. Not a real -something-, but a board -something-. Either rupee's or something... I'll get idea's for something other than rupee's. (unless you just want Rupee's... Maybe I can get some people to promise to make sigs for christmas.. it all depends. If you wanna help out and make stuff for people PLEASE PM ME, I want to keep most of them secret!)

But if you'd like something to open up on Christmas, please post here saying your interested. If you'd like to help, my AIM's vindicatedstfu, or you can PM me =3

Santa Ai's List (And I'm checking it twice.)

Shadowstarr
Sweet_Angel
The Death Of You
Kie_D_K
Vanyel Ashke
Myrra
gagetgirl16
Noki
Tekken
Boo002
Reiako
Queen of Mars
Rem

Wolfwood
11-27-2004, 10:09 PM
you know Ai, sometimes i feel that you have to much free time on your hands. but its a good idea. im just going to be giveing away lots of rupees on christmas to all the people who truely deserve it.

Daenerys
11-27-2004, 10:12 PM
I have too much time on my hands, and I like doing stuff like this. You didn't say if you were in or not?

Wolfwood
11-27-2004, 10:13 PM
alright, i'll help.

Metaldork
11-27-2004, 10:14 PM
I'm in, i'm packed with messed up ideas. >:)

Daenerys
11-27-2004, 10:14 PM
;_; you don't want a present?

Boo
11-27-2004, 10:15 PM
Sure ill give my rupees too ppl.....i mean too the deserveing ppl....ill try too raise them up...but may not get them up alot.....

Wolfwood
11-27-2004, 10:16 PM
the spirit of christmas is giving. so im going to give lots and lots, i dont want anything back.

Metaldork
11-27-2004, 10:17 PM
;_; you don't want a present? Who, me Ai?

Variable_Gunbuster
11-27-2004, 10:19 PM
hey Distillers lover! Where do you go to see the present? I went to your site but I only found pictures of you and your....baby?
If so congratulations...if not I'm a complete fool. I want RUPEES!!! look!! I'm broke!!....I begged you first and that should mean something...right?....*bonk*:ninja:

Daenerys
11-27-2004, 10:37 PM
...But I want people to get gifts ;_;

No one wants any gifts?

And I'm not going to put it on my website until Christmas Eve, and I'm not going to hand them out through PM's until Christmas.

I don't want anyone snooping. =3

Metaldork
11-27-2004, 10:41 PM
Ok i wont do it then

Variable_Gunbuster
11-27-2004, 10:43 PM
...But I want people to get gifts ;_;

No one wants any gifts?

And I'm not going to put it on my website until Christmas Eve, and I'm not going to hand them out through PM's until Christmas.

I don't want anyone snooping. =3I see, damn!! so you're acting like the real Saint Nick?...leveling up our anticipation then ripping it away from us till the actual day comes?....thank you, thank you very much. I'm still in, mind you.:D

Shadowstarr
11-27-2004, 11:06 PM
that's a good idea... i'll try 2 help u with the box thing-a-ma-jig if i have enough time

btw... i would like 2 open a box on christmas on af
:D

Die Tod von Euch
11-27-2004, 11:37 PM
I've been very naughty.... But, I'd still like a "present". ^.~

Really, though, this sounds quite interesting... I suppose I could help, though I'm not entirely sure what I'd contribute... Um.. I'll either PM your or catch you on AIM... *shrugs*

Sweet_Angel
11-27-2004, 11:56 PM
Ill like a "present" too. Ill help out too...

Daenerys
11-28-2004, 12:15 AM
I added the two people who want presents to the first post. If you wanted a present and you aren't on there, tell me.

I also have one person who said that they'd help me with one of the presents, and a few people had said they'd draw boxes?

I'd need a uncolored box, if possible. That way I can color them differently for each present. PLUS... I'd need an open box with wrapping paper pushed to the side or something along those lines. And I'd write out the present just inside the box?

If you get what I'm saying that is.

Die Tod von Euch
11-28-2004, 12:37 AM
Oi! Why am I not on the list? I said I wanted one, too... ;_;

niKopol
11-28-2004, 12:41 AM
I want a present....naughty or nice.....toy or coal
i will take a present

DownRight-eviL
11-28-2004, 12:53 AM
Ahh... *Looks at the gift giving people* Well I wouldn't mind a present... And I wouldn't mind helping out either... But as you know, being the perfectly flawless and undescribabely conceited person here *cough cough*, I don't know what the heck I should do! But I'd like to be on your list Santaaaaaa!! *Sits in Ai's lap* Heheh!

Daenerys
11-28-2004, 01:00 AM
Okay, added you guys.

Myrra
11-28-2004, 01:33 AM
I want a present from my Sissy. After all, you're getting a great birthday present from me. I'll have him all wrapped in pretty bows

gadgetgirl16
11-28-2004, 01:46 AM
hello Ai....sure i'll help and i would like a gift ^_^ *hugs*

Rikku
11-28-2004, 01:56 AM
Aww. Ai don't know me much. But iv'e been here since like...the "other" forever.
Anyway, I can be Santa Ai's little helper. ^_^

Zingo
11-28-2004, 04:07 AM
Ai I can make those boxes or at least try... ^_^

I can also make sigs as a give away.

Daenerys
11-28-2004, 04:20 AM
Okay, edited the first post to include the two new people.. add more later. Fishing on gaia addictive.

Innotech
11-28-2004, 06:11 AM
Ill give some rupees or something as well. Id like to participate in this and see what youve got up your sleeves.
count me in ^^

Eris
11-28-2004, 06:37 AM
Seems as if i've been a bad seed this year: I've harassed clueless newbies, and I've promoted alcohol and drugs to the younger members.

Zedekiah
11-28-2004, 06:56 AM
I think that's deserving of some love. Can Eudial have one? :3

Queen-of-Mars
11-28-2004, 06:56 AM
Count me in. I'm also good for rupee donations. ^_^ Love Christmas

souichi tsujii
11-28-2004, 08:41 AM
Maybe I can get some people to promise to make sigs for christmas..

Yay! I could do that!

And I want a present. =3

Kitsune-Hanyou
11-28-2004, 11:31 AM
Ill help. Also i want in for a gift :)

Fabala
11-28-2004, 06:49 PM
Lookie lookie XD I had some time, so I made you a box... I wasn't sure on how big you needed it, but this size seemed fair.

Oh, and I've attached the jpeg version, but I have a Photoshop file available (tansparent, for easy coloring...). I just didn't remember if you used PS or PSP.

I guess the open box is next...unless someone else wants to do it ^^

Wolfwood
11-28-2004, 06:51 PM
how bout making a box using 'Flash'? if i had the program i'd do it but it died with my old computer.

LXnekket
11-28-2004, 07:14 PM
I like free stuff. And...I'm always good.. .

.. .

Boo
11-28-2004, 07:48 PM
Id like an prsent..if its not too late.Ill donate...or try... but count me in.Tell me when to donate too whoever....ill do it as soon as possible...

Eris
11-28-2004, 08:15 PM
how bout making a box using 'Flash'? if i had the program i'd do it but it died with my old computer.
Flash is evil. It makes newbie designers think they can make cool sites, when all it does is make your sites slower. Real coders do just fine without flash.

Wolfwood
11-28-2004, 08:20 PM
yeah, but its quick and simple. also the files are small, so it would work pretty well for these box things.

Daenerys
11-30-2004, 09:37 PM
Okay, just bumping this back up.

I added people to the list, if you're not on there, just tell me again. I can over-look things sometimes.

The box is fantastic, and I don't have adobe on this computer, but I can make it transparent and etc.

Does anyone know HTML? Cos... well... I was trying to put it all together and it was like.. not turning out very well ^^;;

But yeah, I haven't been online much lately, I've got the begining's of a cold. But for those who sent me Birthday Cards and etc, I got the x-mas cards and I'll start sending them out next week. :D

D2Meep
11-30-2004, 11:13 PM
:unsure: :oy: :sweatdrop hmm i wouldnt mind a present as for helping im not ... sure i only just started but im sure we can think of something for me to do right ?? not too hot at drawing eith im srry