PDA

View Full Version : Ddr?

KakyuuHime
11-25-2004, 07:38 PM
I was at the state fair this summer and of course they had that DDR game there. Boy was that popular. They had it at this big arcade building, and the two kids who were on it were good...I mean real good. Drew a big crowd. ^.^ There was this song on there though...that I can't figure out who sings it...I think it's called "One Love". It was a good song.. =( Anyone have an idea who it's by?

Innotech
11-25-2004, 07:47 PM
never played the game and dont know much music from it, but I love this one song called..."butterfly" I think. Its EXTREMELY catchy.

WarGoddess_Nova
11-25-2004, 07:54 PM
I don't know who its by, but my friend Draco might I'll ask her and find out. she currently holds the Central Florida DDR Championship. Go Draco.

Queen-of-Mars
11-28-2004, 07:30 AM
I like Rhythm and Police from DDRMax. Fast, good beat to it. Butterfly is very good as well, and Healing Vision, both remix and original are very good. ^_^ DDR has great tunes.

Havana
12-01-2004, 02:51 PM
Cools..i didn't know how good the songs where until Alyssa sent me tales of Symphony and another one. Now i listn to them evryday.^_^

Alyssa
12-01-2004, 10:45 PM
DDR? Nice ^^ - well I'm Alyssa, the girl who decided to show up back here on AF lol

Anyhou - if you need some good DDR tracks, gimme a holler. I am an official DDR judge in the United States of course. Hehe.

Oh btw - you need that ToS track too, I'll hook you up. Take care! **Salutes**

Havana
12-02-2004, 01:25 PM
what's a ToS track? O_o

Alyssa
12-02-2004, 02:16 PM
ToS - Tales of Symphonia huns ^^

So don't be afraid to ask me for one, k? All requests are taken!

Havana
12-02-2004, 06:12 PM
lol..i think you already gave me that one. Do you have any more?

it's a nice song.

Dr.McDoom!
06-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Well, would you look at all these dead user names. Looks like these girls have been sleeping here for a long time -_-
How sad, their posts are nothing but ghost traces. Who knows if we'll ever hear from them again...

BlueFlameXsoul
06-06-2006, 01:31 AM
I like Rhythm and Police from DDRMax. Fast, good beat to it. Butterfly is very good as well, and Healing Vision, both remix and original are very good. ^_^ DDR has great tunes.
I like all those songs too, they're awesome. But you can't forget Candy.

Crimson Soul
06-06-2006, 01:34 AM
me and flame play all the time
its great

gotta work on not using the bar though

i like the fast beat ones
`healing vision angelic remix
`sakura