PDA

View Full Version : An interesting thought about Sailor Moon...

T.J. Aquodar
11-24-2004, 10:00 PM
This isn't as stupid as you might think when you here this, or at least I don't it is...anyway, you all know about Jessica Simpson and Nick right? (I have no clue how to spell his last name) Well, I was just thinking randomly, but I believe Sailor Moon could be considered the "Jessica Simpson of Anime", they both have a lot in common as far as what they lack upstairs (chuckle). And additionally, it would be reasonable to assume that Tuxedo Mask would represent Nick in this relationship, he is the smarter one (chuckle). Anyway, I don't mean to be mean or offend anyone, but I just figured I'd just share my random thought. WOOSA!!!:ph34r:

Saint Mana
11-24-2004, 10:31 PM
Jessica Simpson is the She-Satan. Wait that is an insult to Satan...
Jessica Simpson is everything that is wrong with the world. I would kill her myself given the opportunity. Well, only if I would not be held responsible. She should at least die somehow.
Usagi is an imbecile... but she's not whorish beyond all reason.

wing 7
11-26-2004, 12:34 AM
its kinda true though but jessicas more like seerena then nick is tuxedo really.

Orca
12-04-2004, 01:50 PM
i dont want to get sailor moon fans mad or angry with me but ssaillor moon is kind of retarded it reminds me of power rangers except with girls only [HOT] girls in that but its not a really interresting show

Poohnella
12-04-2004, 03:16 PM
Whatever!!!!!!

LunaGirl
12-04-2004, 06:38 PM
Interesting subject....okay...not really, but, anyways...I disagree. Usagi has her flaws, but is true to herself. Simpson...I think that dumb blonde deal she has is just an act. Kamen is nothing like Lachey, either. Lachey..he's not what you would actually call 'intelligent'. Being smarter than Simpson...well...that's not really saying much...

Supersailormoon
12-05-2004, 01:02 AM
Hmph. SM does have her blonde moments, but she is by all means smarter than Jessica. *Blinks*

Pakachu
12-08-2004, 01:02 AM
Jessica Simpson is the She-Satan. Wait that is an insult to Satan...
Jessica Simpson is everything that is wrong with the world. I would kill her myself given the opportunity. Well, only if I would not be held responsible. She should at least die somehow.
Usagi is an imbecile... but she's not whorish beyond all reason.
she was a virgin till she got married....

MeliTala
12-08-2004, 03:54 AM
but then again, depends on what sailor moon your looking at. Live action (Serena's pretty smart there), manga,(bunny has her moments at the beginning and she gets smarter) and the anime, serena defiantely is lacking upstairs. But who would you want to hang out with more? Sailor Moon or Jessica Simpson? With one,(simpson) you can be bored to death and the other(will make you laugh with her crazy antics or blow your eardrums with her crying.) Answer me that.

I Love Elfy
12-08-2004, 08:25 AM
This isn't as stupid as you might think when you here this, or at least I don't it is...anyway, you all know about Jessica Simpson and Nick right? (I have no clue how to spell his last name) Well, I was just thinking randomly, but I believe Sailor Moon could be considered the "Jessica Simpson of Anime", they both have a lot in common as far as what they lack upstairs (chuckle). And additionally, it would be reasonable to assume that Tuxedo Mask would represent Nick in this relationship, he is the smarter one (chuckle). Anyway, I don't mean to be mean or offend anyone, but I just figured I'd just share my random thought. WOOSA!!!:ph34r:
i agree with you all the way.

insanetrain
12-08-2004, 08:30 AM
Sailor moon is an awsome show it may be boring some times but most of the time i think that it is interesting

I Love Elfy
12-08-2004, 08:34 AM
i agree with you.

yukina18
12-08-2004, 01:04 PM
but then again, depends on what sailor moon your looking at. Live action (Serena's pretty smart there), manga,(bunny has her moments at the beginning and she gets smarter) and the anime, serena defiantely is lacking upstairs. But who would you want to hang out with more? Sailor Moon or Jessica Simpson? With one,(simpson) you can be bored to death and the other(will make you laugh with her crazy antics or blow your eardrums with her crying.) Answer me that.
i agree, i probably would hang out with serena (if she were real) then jessica b/c she seems to be too stupid. at least serena knew that chicken of the sea is tuna.

*Nosferatu-Adore
12-08-2004, 02:08 PM
......No comment..... This debate could go on forever and nothing intellectual will ever come out of it:D.

T.J. Aquodar
12-13-2004, 11:25 PM
Dear ZeldaFreakMaster and Kikyo 99; Where did you guys find those cool pics of Link for your Avatars? I search all over for one that AnimeGallery.net had and all I found was this one with him as the Fierce Deity. I'm jealous!

And to all you others out there; great replies you guys! Nice to know one of my threads is getting some good responses, while on my "Who can defeat Spawn" thread, those stiffs keep talking about whether or not Spawn should be a Japanese Anime instead of which Anime Character they think can beat him.

In responce to LunaGirl's reply; so it's "Lachey"? Thank you. I was at a loss at how to spell his last name.

yukina18
12-14-2004, 09:30 AM
Dear ZeldaFreakMaster and Kikyo 99; Where did you guys find those cool pics of Link for your Avatars? I search all over for one that AnimeGallery.net had and all I found was this one with him as the Fierce Deity. I'm jealous!

And to all you others out there; great replies you guys! Nice to know one of my threads is getting some good responses, while on my "Who can defeat Spawn" thread, those stiffs keep talking about whether or not Spawn should be a Japanese Anime instead of which Anime Character they think can beat him.

In responce to LunaGirl's reply; so it's "Lachey"? Thank you. I was at a loss at how to spell his last name.
well i know how zfm got his you do a yahoo search for zelda and then you find a pic that is the size they want save it to your pictures and then on the forum go to change your avatar and click browse and then click on your pic and it should work. if you have the right pixils and kb

I Love Elfy
12-14-2004, 10:45 AM
well i know how zfm got his you do a yahoo search for zelda and then you find a pic that is the size they want save it to your pictures and then on the forum go to change your avatar and click browse and then click on your pic and it should work. if you have the right pixils and kb
actually thats not how i found mine.mine was made for me.

yukina18
12-14-2004, 11:50 AM
actually thats not how i found mine.mine was made for me.
oh i thought you did oh well right lol

cat lord3
12-14-2004, 11:57 AM
ii agree

Hotsuma
12-14-2004, 12:20 PM
The first thing that pops in people head when you say sailormoon in my area i live is Hentai in the current school i am in they ban things off of the computer and sailor moon is one of them(like Sex sites and things like that)

Poohnella
12-14-2004, 02:53 PM
The first thing that pops in people head when you say sailormoon in my area i live is Hentai in the current school i am in they ban things off of the computer and sailor moon is one of them(like Sex sites and things like that)
Oooooo, I'd would'nt be able to live where you do because, I would feel like I'm endangered, because I look like Usagi!!!!!

T.J. Aquodar
12-14-2004, 02:58 PM
You freakin' mook.

dude 123
12-14-2004, 03:29 PM
dude this is cool

Poohnella
12-14-2004, 04:24 PM
You freakin' mook.
What do you mean, "You freakin' mook"?

I Love Elfy
12-15-2004, 08:04 AM
You freakin' mook.
yea what does that mean

gohan416
12-15-2004, 02:13 PM
i dont want to get sailor moon fans mad or angry with me but ssaillor moon is kind of retarded it reminds me of power rangers except with girls only [HOT] girls in that but its not a really interresting showyes, they are hot, and yes, the show is like power rangers *in rage throws chair through a wall* it was good for a while. then it died. *YES* no offense to any sm fans.

Hotsuma
12-15-2004, 03:11 PM
what the hell is a mook?

T.J. Aquodar
12-16-2004, 01:47 AM
What is a mook you ask? Well, pick one of these answers;

A person showing signs of unusual (ridiculous) behavior.
Someone who says something ackward and/or ridiculous.
Someone who pretty much makes a fool of him/herself on purpose.
A person who sometimes acts a little empty-headed.
Anyway, what were we talking about? Oh yes...is Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask like Jessica Simson and Nick Lachey? So if you please, let's stick to that supject, you freakin' mooks!

yukina18
12-16-2004, 12:00 PM
What is a mook you ask? Well, pick one of these answers;

A person showing signs of unusual (ridiculous) behavior.
Someone who says something ackward and/or ridiculous.
Someone who pretty much makes a fool of him/herself on purpose.
A person who sometimes acts a little empty-headed.
Anyway, what were we talking about? Oh yes...is Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask like Jessica Simson and Nick Lachey? So if you please, let's stick to that supject, you freakin' mooks!
no they are not like them. serenia is stupid when it comes to school but she does know food. tuxedo mask well maybe him and nick are alike. i couldn't tell you different, cause i don't remember what he was like in the series.

Anime_Overload
12-16-2004, 08:06 PM
Interesting thought. But i don't think Serena has an I.Q. of Mayonaze

Shia-san
03-06-2006, 06:55 PM
hmm

Buruku
03-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Interesting thought, but i'm not seeing it. Basically what your saying is that both Jessica Simpson and Sailor Moon are 'dumb blondes'. Thats pretty much the ONLY thing that could be considered similar between them. And I see Salior Moon as being more...Goofy, rather then dumb like Jessica.

poppy
03-09-2006, 01:43 PM
i pity nick lechay for marrying jessica simpson
omg mook is now officially my favourite word!
you got to admit the buffalos dont have wings thing was funny

Ωmega
03-09-2006, 01:45 PM
I completly disagree. Sailor moon maybe be ditzy, but she isnt retarted like Jessica. I'm sure Usagi knows that buffalo wings come from chicken, and Chicken of the sea is tuna fish. I think Usagi isnt stupis at all, she just does bad in school because she never studies...

Dr.McDoom!
03-09-2006, 02:27 PM
No way! Sailor Moon and Jessica >Simpleton are not alike.
Just cuz she always gets 30's at homework doesn't mean she's "chronically blonde".
I wasn't good at school, that's one of the reasons i liked Sailor Moon.
But Jessica >Simian is really....(you already know)

Sailor Chibimoon
03-10-2006, 02:10 AM
...I'm lost on this one. Why are we comparing real human beings to anime characters? o_O;

animeangellover
06-13-2006, 05:01 PM
sailor moon would fall under the "dumb blonde" catagory

inuyasha_lover7089
06-13-2006, 05:36 PM
sailor moon would fall under the "dumb blonde" catagory

NO you are wrong sailor moon rules

PigFarts
06-13-2006, 09:24 PM
Okay...here are my thoughts:

#1: Despite how stupid Usagi/Serena is, she has shown a very brave and caring side of her, which I have never seen of Jessica.

#2: Nick Lachey is WAY better than Tuxedo Kamen/Mask. Ugh, I hate Mamoru/Darien. Besides, Nick is cuter! :p

So there you go! Just pair Sailor Moon with Nick Lachey and I'm a happy camper! ...no, j/k!...(god, i NEVER say j/k anymore...what's wrong with me?"

jewel2sparkle
06-13-2006, 09:29 PM
...that is an interesting thought.

Dr.McDoom!
06-13-2006, 11:27 PM
Okay...here are my thoughts:

#1: Despite how stupid Usagi/Serena is, she has shown a very brave and caring side of her, which I have never seen of Jessica.

That's right!

Ami~chan
06-13-2006, 11:37 PM
Tuxedo Mask doesn't have a fondness for strippers and dancers, if I'm correct. Ol' Nick does. ^^

But no, I don't think the two couples are alike at all. It's an insult to Usagi to say she's anything like Jessica. Yes, the two are lacking in intelligence. And yes, the two have blonde hair. But Usagi has proven to be brave (and semi-intelligent) throughout Sailor Moon. Jessica is just a dimwit. Plain and simple.

Red Phantoms
06-14-2006, 01:16 AM
Hmm... never thought abaut that. But i seems a right thing

cherryblosmes
06-14-2006, 01:33 AM
jessica and bunny are NOt alike at all. okay. bunny is annoying and maby stupied but she doesnt try to show her body parts and she isn't a show of and she doesnt do dum cemercails like the one jessica just made about a stupied cream and she litterary proves her dumpness clearly she basicaly says"look im me im hot and sexy but i lack sufistication and intelligance but i'll settle for hot looking guys" she is sooo dum and every time that cemercail comes on i feel like burning the TV. while bunny here is dum but at least when there is trouble she remembers to turn into sailor moon and actually knows what to do and saves ppl. now thats something that jessica will never ever ever have. so i'd rather watch sailor moon a 100 times in a row then to even listen to jessica for a second. sorry i just get irrtitatd everytime jessica is involved in something. but im not always like this lol ^.^

Dark_Cloud-Xiao
06-14-2006, 01:43 AM
hmmm... an interesting point. i'm not quite sure with your sailor moon and jessica theory (partly because i don't know much about jessica cause she's not one of my fave pop stars) but i'll agree that their both a bit dense (i know that much about jessica) but i still like serena. she's funny