PDA

View Full Version : Fun fun days

shi_amai
11-24-2004, 08:34 AM
As of today (and only for today, so no worries) I am a boy. My best friend is dressing up very girlyish and is going to be my "girlfriend". Well, actually, I have 3 girlfriends and 1 boyfriend, because I'm a pimp. Yeah, I know, it's kind of weird but it's lots of fun and it's keeping my mind busy and happy. ^_^

red storm
11-24-2004, 08:44 AM
Tried that once with a few friends, it was fun but we did it in the weekend, I don't even want ot think what would happen if we did it on school.

Zedekiah
11-24-2004, 08:57 AM
I'd never fit into womens clothing. Sheer size measure.

And something about dignity :3

Essex
11-24-2004, 09:48 AM
Me and two of my friends had a show for the intire school in girls clothes... it was a miss something-contest + I danced a ballet likely dance X_x

Myrra
11-24-2004, 09:58 AM
Love, I would have paid very good money to see that.

Noki...even the thought of you wearing ladies clothes frightens me...(~_^)
But I have no problem with cross-dressing in general.
Have fun Shi!

Han
11-24-2004, 10:10 AM
Hmm..Last time I dressed up as a girl...

I think it was last christmas...when me and Michelle had nothing better to do...

Zedekiah
11-24-2004, 10:26 AM
Haha, pokémon singleten? :D

Jeg tror jeg har bildene enda ;)

Make-up and curly hair's as far as I'd ever go.

Though a friend of mine actually manipulated an old pic of me into a woman :3

elite kippyhat
11-24-2004, 10:28 AM
i NEVER DRESS UP AS ANYTHING BEFORE... BESIDES A GHOST ON HALLOWEEN...

Kittie Pryde
11-24-2004, 11:01 AM
my school's done stuff like that for spirit week. :laugh: some of the guys look like girls..it was hilarious! they kept touching their own boobies tho. :eek:

but yeah. i dont think i could ever put myself up into looking like a boy. i like being a girl :]

Fabala
11-24-2004, 11:58 AM
I dressed as a salesperson one Halloween, years ago ^^ At the last minute I decided to retouch it a bit, and went as a salesman.

Interesting, isn't it, how much more acceptable it is for a woman to dress as a man as opposed to a man as a woman? XD

Pakachu
11-24-2004, 03:09 PM
I'd never fit into womens clothing. Sheer size measure.

And something about dignity :3
Ditto, plus i would make one seriously Ugly girl.

Innotech
11-24-2004, 03:20 PM
dignity aside, I could easily do htis I think. I have a really tiny frame for a guy.

ShadowBlade
11-24-2004, 04:29 PM
i couldent i'd be hanging out my skirt if ya know what i mean. but i agree with Nokizaru there is the dignity that would make me never do that

my_life_sucks
11-24-2004, 07:59 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO last year in 8th grade the whole entire class dressed up and the boys were suppose to dress as girls, but some dressed as others things but they were funny to, and the girls were suppose to dress as boys. It was so funny!!! Even before that day the boys use to like to get dressed up...They took pictures to, when ever I find the DVD and learn how to put pictures on the internet I could show you. The only reason why they let us was because the school was closing down and they wanted to let us have fun, I'm still a little surprised since it was a catholic school letting us...Anyway one of the boys brought like a school girl outfit and a whip, that one mad me laugh so hard. Oh and the boys were like using up all the tissues making fake boobs and they were putting on make up, they were feeling on each other to. That's a day that I will never forget, it was like one of the most funniest days of my life, and I acutally had fun with my class.:grinjump:

Shadowstarr
11-24-2004, 08:01 PM
lol
i wonder how it would be if i dressed up as a boy...
>.<

my_life_sucks
11-24-2004, 08:08 PM
lol
i wonder how it would be if i dressed up as a boy...
>.<
You should give it try, just grab some of your friends and get dressed up. IT'S SO FREAKIN FUN!!!!!!!!!:p

MistressPookyChan
11-24-2004, 08:52 PM
I have tried to get guys to dress up in girly clothes, but with little success.

About the pimp thing... have fun with that! Wear a big hat with a feather, ok. On a different tangent, at the bar last night they were playing the song "big pimping" which lead to me having to teacher the bartender what a pimp was. :o